Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karmadon View Post
    Because stacking shitloads of HP affixes and doing no damage = skill.
    I'm not the OP, btw. Direct your tank spec stuff at him, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xed View Post
    Yea, they pretty joke. I heard the leader has trouble with real SH difficulty like NOVA. And on past they think those player who bypass real SH difficulty with easy are bad players.

As usually you can see they are making drama again. Ship 2 quality.
    Sup HnS, lets play together next TD ok?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I rarely die (Saiki/Blisa sets on all my Forces) and can take several hits from Leone or Anga. However, I dodge to avoid getting hit.
    What kind of bulk do you have? Leone's claw swipes are weak enough (roughly 250 per hit, so unless you get combo'd you won't ever die from that, but it usually always combos when enraged), but its charging tackles do 500-600, and the backflips are around 350 per hit. This is at least a titled Leone, right? I mean, untitled hits more like, 450 or so for its tackles, so it's nbd, but untitled bosses die really fast anyway.

Anga does hit like a little girl though.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Anga does hit like a little girl though.
    At least until it decide to drop the atomic bombs or spamming the laser beam to you.

I don't remember which Leones they were. I generally focus on killing trash.
    I have Diabo Soul and Stamina 3 on each unit (total of 4-5 slots). Kinda regret that now, but too much of a pain to redo them.
    I went with max SATK for my recent unit affixes. Doesn't feel like I need the HP anymore. Blisa/Saiki make me feel so tough. Zieg's stuff is nice too.
    Oh, and I don't craft my units. I feel pretty safe with around 1000 HP, but 800-900 doesn't seem bad either.

I used to hate my FoNewmarl because her HP was so low that it felt like she was dying all the time.
    But she feels really tough now, so I'm pretty happy. Was worried about my Duman too, but no problems there anymore, either.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 27, 2015 at 09:59 PM.

How big of a difference does that extra 150ish defense you get from 11* units vs. 10* even make? I've been using 10*, and so far, the only thing can one shot me is the laser beam from a boosted and/or titled Leopard.

The main thing that ends up killing me is the spam from the Gunkaisers, though. I still don't understand why they permit those things to cause more damage in a single shot volley then most of the bosses in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I'm not the OP, btw. Direct your tank spec stuff at him, not me.
    By your standards in the post that I quoted, you would consider that skilled.

Ultimate quests are not a good gauge of skill or lack thereof, so don't bother trying to make such an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmadon View Post
    By your standards in the post that I quoted, you would consider that skilled.

Ultimate quests are not a good gauge of skill or lack thereof, so don't bother trying to make such an argument.

I wouldn't go that far. There's a pretty big difference in clear time between a UQ MPA filled with people that are skilled and geared versus one filled with people using matter board equipment and using Ilmegid (true story).

Yeah, I did some random runs in Ultimate Naberius/Lilipa and it felt like they took forever. People dying a lot.
    Did a few with Japanese friends and it feels way faster. About 15 minutes per run. Not many deaths.