Page 127 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2508
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Well, its been such a too long of a time since my last post but fear not for the Celestial Phantom Knight returns to the runway!

For the opening act I like to present my Cast who I've nicknamed "Haru"
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

With Haru's opening act coming to a cut its time for the Main Attraction the return of the Celestial Phantom Knight herself VIN! Its been way too long we need you and Derpy now more than ever!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

While out and about I stumbled upon Phasion Legends who are were also my mentors at one point in my Phasion Career, Mirai and Serafi Ichi!
    Spoiler!

And lastly this isn't Phasion without a some obligatory fan service
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    That's the nicest potato I've seen in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    10/10
    The toeless socks would make it 11/10, but that's on SEGA.
    Thanks for the feedback (*´ω`) 
    And on the 'toeless stocking' thingy, actually found something that looks similar in the form of ロングレギンス. Only thing I didn't like about it was that it was more tights and less stocking-y (´Д`)

I think the coffee brown color looks nice, but what do you guys think?
    Spoiler!

Edit: Also found グラデーションタイツ a suitable option, but I need other people's opinion (´・ω・`)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Nyansan; May 11, 2015 at 03:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

In my opinion Current looks much better

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Had a great time with Vin, and when it was all done we sat back and enjoyed the sunset.
    Spoiler!

Now to wait on Vin to post his stuff!
    seeing you back TenebriS brings back so much delight.

I was kinda out of the forum for awhile but getting back into it. New people too.The day you helped me to get my character-design just right was a marvelous day. Still very appreciative for the help.

Thanks TenebriS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Well, its been such a too long of a time since my last post but fear not for the Celestial Phantom Knight returns to the runway!

For the opening act I like to present my Cast who I've nicknamed "Haru"
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

With Haru's opening act coming to a cut its time for the Main Attraction the return of the Celestial Phantom Knight herself VIN! Its been way too long we need you and Derpy now more than ever!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

While out and about I stumbled upon Phasion Legends who are were also my mentors at one point in my Phasion Career, Mirai and Serafi Ichi!
    Spoiler!

And lastly this isn't Phasion without a some obligatory fan service
    Spoiler!
    Those are some really nice Pic's Vintasticvin really like the story and how much work you put into. Not easy to impress these whipper snappers these days. Also your character is still gourgeous.

just a little picture here for your fantastic effort.
    Spoiler!

Sorry this isn't my best, But
    you and TenebriS, Doing Pictures together just gets me so excited for fashion.
    the kind comments you guys have and the fashion you do, are beautiful.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Thanks for the feedback (*´ω`) 
    And on the 'toeless stocking' thingy, actually found something that looks similar in the form of ロングレギンス. Only thing I didn't like about it was that it was more tights and less stocking-y (´Д`)

I think the coffee brown color looks nice, but what do you guys think?
    Spoiler!

Edit: Also found グラデーションタイツ a suitable option, but I need other people's opinion (´・ω・`)
    Spoiler!
    I go for the current one because the current stocking gives a nice color to the overall outfit. The new one blends well and is very nice. I pick either the just edit new one or the current one. Also great character by the way the Quna-hime crown is a favorite of mine.
    Last edited by Fusionxglave; May 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM.

Spoiler!
    This one, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    I shall prove myself by become one of you!
    Spoiler!

Bruh <3

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    I shall prove myself by become one of you!
    Spoiler!
    I really miss seeing characters like that on my ship.

Everyone is so...normal now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    In my opinion Current looks much better
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    I go for the current one because the current stocking gives a nice color to the overall outfit. The new one blends well and is very nice. I pick either the just edit new one or the current one. Also great character by the way the Quna-hime crown is a favorite of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    This one, definitely.
    Decided to get the gradient stockings.. and it looks so good especially with lit floors. But I'll be alternating between that one and the former. Also really happy that everyone likes her ( *´艸`)

Spoiler!

Also decided to have fun with the letter writing lobby actions after seeing peoples posts (*´ω`)

Spoiler!

Bonus:
    The same character on the SEA server (which I played first before migrating here). I guess I kinda grew out of the school uniforms phase for her.

Spoiler!

BTW I remembered haven't introduced this character yet. Her name is Asherin (´・ω・`)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Smile

Decided to get the gradient stockings.. and it looks so good especially with lit floors. But I'll be alternating between that one and the former. Also really happy that everyone likes her ( *´艸`)

Spoiler!

Also decided to have fun with the letter writing lobby actions after seeing peoples posts (*´ω`)

Spoiler!

Bonus:
    The same character on the SEA server (which I played first before migrating here). I guess I kinda grew out of the school uniforms phase for her.

Spoiler!

BTW I remembered haven't introduced this character yet. Her name is Asherin (´・ω・`)
    Spectacular as always, your characters shine so brightly.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    Those are some really nice Pic's Vintasticvin really like the story and how much work you put into. Not easy to impress these whipper snappers these days. Also your character is till gourgeous.

just a little picture here for your fantastic effort.

Sorry this isn't my best, But
    you and TenebriS, Doing Pictures together just gets me so excited for fashion.
    the kind comments you guys have and the fashion you do, are beautiful.

Thank you.
    Thanks Fusion I figured if I'm coming back I best my myself known like crashing through the wall like the Koolaid Man. Hehe yeah its a lot of work but so much fun to do specially when the sempais notices @w@ Thanks I worked really hard on making her that way as for your picture are kidding? Your picture is pretty cool and the character looks like he's happy to see his hero/es return from hiatus and ready to see what they do.

Also this is something me and the Ichis feel. Phasion should be fun, exciting, and innovative also your fashion style is just as beautiful If possible meet your phasion/screenshot heroes! Who knows they might become one of your good friends in the community or they may not wind up being as cool as they appeared to be
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; May 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM.