Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1301
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Best possible outcome of challenge 2 release: It requires you to have completed challenge 1 to unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Best possible outcome of challenge 2 release: It requires you to have completed challenge 1 to unlock.
    This would be a good idea indeed, but not sure SEGA will do it as they have a tendency to make sure every player of every level can run the new quests right when they're released. But seeing that they actually haven't made Challenge mode really easy, who knows?

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Damn Code Avoid is so annoying. It spawned a Bulf right on me as it started.
    Didn't have time to drop my doll. I wasn't even near the place they usually appear at.

I guess if you're gonna drop dolls for Code Avoid you have to do it early and pretty far away.

Also, watch out for bosses punching you across the map into traps that are about to detonate.

actually cleared with a 12/12 pub non organized

100% going into m8 and 85% going into m10 (0 deaths with aggressive play was also nice)

Spoiler!

awesome rng for this drop only thing missing was sakura endo but oh well

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Flaoc; May 10, 2015 at 03:52 PM.

So I guess everyone's already aware of the M5/M10 tag and pull strategy?

Edit: I guess so.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 12, 2015 at 07:25 AM.

My latest progress with CQ. Working on getting more clears and generally improving myself where dying is concerned at Vomos as there are some runs where I die too much at him, and others where I manage to never die from him (like, wut?).

Just generally working on dying less right now, and getting more efficient at my roles in CQ. Would like to get around to doing VR Management as well, but it would be a lot more IDEAL (sorry, I had to) for me to have a second monitor up. I 'could' just use my Wii U's Internet Browser, though, as my TV is right smack next to my monitor display...hmm...

Ded thred, just like the shipping status of my PC parts ::ddD:dD
    Sigh, I just want to run CM again.

P.S. When's rifles only clear?

Our group isn't improving because nobody listens to my suggestions until someone else makes the exact same suggestions a month later.
    Same thing has happened at least 3 times already and I'm sick of it. I don't understand why people always seem to intentionally ignore me.
    "Hey, I went out of my way to research information so that we can all improve!" *people get upset and ignore me*

They started dropping dolls for a day or so (up until M5), and now most aren't dropping them again, so people keep dying and wasting them.
    I always try to drop my dolls in case I die, doesn't matter if it's before or after M5.
    They're still skipping several boss crystals and boxes even though we always have surplus of time, so we only ever have 2-3 Chain Triggers.
    Everything else is fine except M10 taking too long to clear, so I'm pretty certain the problem is the Triggers. And people are still hesitant to use them.
    I usually have ~35-50 grinders on my own by the time we reach final interval. If everyone followed my suggestions, we'd probably consistently have at least 4 Triggers.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 13, 2015 at 05:52 PM.

Even without triggers you can easily get like 80-90%+, so that can't be the sole problem. Maybe you should try redo'ing your overall strategy?

You need a TA approach to M10 if you want to get a perfect run.

For example, here is our strategy:
    Spoiler!

Everytime we run with this, we get a perfect run providing we don't colossally fuckup, not including the VR pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Ded thred, just like the shipping status of my PC parts ::ddD:dD
    Sigh, I just want to run CM again.

P.S. When's rifles only clear?
    can't do rifle only clear without you man, did sword only tho lol