Page 535 of 684 FirstFirst ... 35435485525532533534535536537538545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If that is happening, don't use the new method, use the "Check For PSO2 Updates" right below it. The new method is buggy for a lot of people. Also, since this is happening to you, next time the game has an update, hit "No" when prompted to update, then manually initialize the update using the non-new method "Check For PSO2 Updates."
    Fixed it! Just had to reinstall the game and do the old method first, then the new method.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

It's been a couple months since I played, mainly due to lack of internet and not being able to update. I updated today [finally] and when I launch the game, the screen comes up blank/black. It does, eventually, play sounds of the opening video but the screen remains black, then shortly crashes afterwards.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    It's been a couple months since I played, mainly due to lack of internet and not being able to update. I updated today [finally] and when I launch the game, the screen comes up blank/black. It does, eventually, play sounds of the opening video but the screen remains black, then shortly crashes afterwards.
    Run a file check; it's possible you downloaded some corrupt files or some weren't actually downloaded.

Any information regarding tweaker and Windows 10 compatibility?

Hello, i have problem with the translation like i explain on this post
    . In the last hour, the game crash twice and this time when i launch the game this appear. any idea? It's downloading stuff right now "2087 files". Is it fix for the Tweaker or the game cause i did pre-download the last patch on the 18 of this month. Thx for the help and if you have any tips for the translation issues, don't hesitate.

Code:
    Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.0.5.4 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.0.5.4
    Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    Starting TRANS-AM BURST system...
    Story patch backup found, restoring...
    Restoring Story Patch backup... [OK!]
    Building file list... 
    This will only be done once, as long as you don't delete the 'win32list_DO_NOT_DELETE_ME.txt' file Done!
    Downloading Patch file #1... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #2... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #3... Done!
    Downloading Patch file #4... Done!

Update #1: The download just finish but now this happen. Do i wait for it or i close it?
    Last edited by Jorudenu; Jul 21, 2015 at 10:44 PM.

I think that happened to me before. I would first make sure you're running it as admin, and then either check for deleted files or do a clean reinstall if that doesn't work.

^Aida didn't set the Tweaker to apply the precede files automatically yet. So, you have to manually install the precede files into the win32 folder 1st before updating the game.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Yup i'm running it as admin each single time just to be sure. I'll check for deleted files but like i said in the post i already re-install the whole thing twice. Was the tutorial in english for you or?

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Aida didn't set the Tweaker to apply the precede files automatically yet. So, you have to manually install the precede files into the win32 folder 1st before updating the game.
    what do you mean to apply the precede files? I'm a bit lost '!

No, tutorial isn't translated as it uses images rather than plain text.

Like if it wasn't enought, since last patch now the game is back to full JP. I unistalled english patch and re-install them "English patch, large english patch and story patch". Can someone give me a clean download link of the game i think i'll just erase everything and start again. Can somebody confirm me if i will lose my autoword and everything?