Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Yeah Z-0 has a pretty good point. 13*s arent required and the way the game siphons you into doing things is pretty horrific.

Luckily for me and my team, we do our own thing so it's not a big issue for us, but rip all ya'll other suckas kek.
    Last edited by Sayara; Sep 15, 2015 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    About that 10 year pl- bahaha... god I remember that line, and it's always funny.
    The sad thing is that it could have worked if Sega wasn't fucking up all the time and refusing to fix the mess.
    Sega is stuck atm cause they dont fix the multipliers bullshit. It's literally the ruin of the game.
    Because of all the multipliers you can stack and because the dmg formula is so bad, damage can get far too high.
    Because of that Sega cannot give us reasonable power boosts and only gives us tiny trickles. Which of course are not much motivation at all.
    If they fixed their shit, giving us a new 2000 atk weapon series with an unconditional 20% dmg boost potential would actually be fine. And with such an epic upgrade people would come back, play and buy ac stuff. But Sega is full of retards. Hell, I see the same kind of BS I've been telling my boss for years. And now our company is bankrupt cause the investors are fed up wasting their money. No one thinks things through and thinks about the long term consequences. Lets pull some short term shit and keep stumbling from one screwup to the next, hoping we live to see tomorrow.
    And unlike my company, Sega has the moeny to actually fix it, especially because PSO2 is one of their few well doing projects atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    spamming rt/ttf is more fun?
    I always found some fun people to do fun quests with.
    After all you only needed 3 others, not 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Furthermore, the mindset of PSO2 players kind of sucks. Everyone follows the boosts and EQs like sheep, and nobody actually wants to "play" anything because it doesn't give them 50,000 cubes, EXP or rares. I've tried for a while to do a few things but nobody cares... I still never got around to doing a score attack for CM2, for example, because "it doesn't give any miles". :/ I ended up going back to PSO1, and I'm having a lot more fun there since people actually play the game instead of mindlessly farming.
    That.
    Well the mindset is Sega's fault because not just that EQs give a fuckton more rewards but they are also partially the most fun quests.
    Remember quests like Phantasmal World or Endless Nightmare, War of Attrition and Lost X weapon.
    Any quest even remotely resembling the fun stuff from PSOBB is an EQ now.

Free explorations are fun but way too short.
    If you don't get lucky you don't get any fun e-trials either and they are just as lame.

XQs can be nice but can also be annoying. But unlike SHAQs their price is fine.
    SHAQs cost 10 caps and each is 70k. And if you dare skip just one week, your risk resets. Even if you get nice stuff without, it's a huge turn off to be losing a boost you just had.
    Because of this it's not something you can easily jump in and just do it.
    You could but you always worry you run out of caps or you don't get 3 other people to spawn enough codes and enemies.
    And if you don't, well then it was nothing but an exploration with limited spawns.
    Not really worth the bother either when it's so rng dependent.

Only cmode1 is truly fun and challenging atm but it depends on 11 other people that are hard to come by and then some pporly timed lagspike here or an enemy getting too close and screwing up your cam there can make a big difference.

I had quite a few runs end M10 50% or 80% where just a bit of bad luck earlier caused the premature end.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Sep 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM.

So basically PSO2 Could use premade quests like PSO1's quest.

I like it kek.

The main thing that keeps me playing this game,and any MMO in general is having goals for myself. Main goal at the moment is to make alot of red weapons. Getting the CM is harder though because of a chain of terrible CM2 MPAs right now lol
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

You guys are passionate fans. People here claim there's nothing to do and yet you're still playing PSO2. So stop that, because In your eyes there's always something to do even when there's not. Managing to get someone to take even just one day off from PSO2 is a big achievement. This game is a drug, one that I currently do not use. Maybe if Episode 4 is good.

Oh yeah, and say no to drugs kids. They'll ruin your life. o3o

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    You guys are passionate fans. People here claim there's nothing to do and yet you're still playing PSO2. So stop that, because In your eyes there's always something to do even when there's not. Managing to get someone to take even just one day off from PSO2 is a big achievement. This game is a drug, one that I currently do not use. Maybe if Episode 4 is good.

Oh yeah, and say no to drugs kids. They'll ruin your life. o3o
    somehow i feel motivated

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Oh look, another login campaign
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6934

>_>
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

What is that thing under the Grind Success 100% in the campaign? And what is it used for?
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Sep 16, 2015 at 12:51 AM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaSolstice View Post
    What is that thing under the Grind Success 100% in the campaign? And what is it used for?
    Ragol Memory. You can trade them for PSO items and costumes at the badge shop.

(It's now translated and up on bumped.org.)
    Last edited by IronKrone; Sep 16, 2015 at 01:02 AM.

Default This

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    There's also PSO2ES, which is also full of incentives and you can't play both at the same time.
    When JP people are out and about, or when there's nothing going on in PSO2, they are very likely messing around with PSO2ES in their spare time.

MGS collabo would be nice, but that'll never happen.
    Konami hates everyone.
    Agreed!!!...That would be sooooo sweet!! It still makes me sick when I think about "Hedo"... It also makes me think about what will happen to the Revengance game. (Love that game)!!!!
    Utterly Vile Indeed