Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Is Chain Banish still unnerfed there? Wonder if a TeRa with GuBr can duo it in 30 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    On the other hand, capitalist players 3-player whack Loser in first day.
    Lul I saw that screenshot. It seems like not a lot of players looked up how to kill Loser, there's complaints of WB'd closed clocks, and no Mirage, and some MPAs doing XH strats only to time out and/or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Is Chain Banish still unnerfed there? Wonder if a TeRa with GuBr can duo it in 30 seconds
    I don't think anyone has tried so far, I guess everyone is too !!! over new EQ and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    Lul I saw that screenshot. It seems like not a lot of players looked up how to kill Loser, there's complaints of WB'd closed clocks, and no Mirage, and some MPAs doing XH strats only to time out and/or die.

I don't think anyone has tried so far, I guess everyone is too !!! over new EQ and stuff.
    First, yes i agree that most people didnt look up on loser guides. In fact a self-proclaimed Jp player told me that there is no need for mirage on loser and didn't even know you do apos 4 times for max drop rate on loser. Nearly gave me a heart attack. That person told me: " No need to mirage. Just hit it till it dies." Reference to SAO abrigded ep 2 i notice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2u1za7Pac

Didnt even go into first phase after 15 min and i raged quit considering that one person was dying/second. Heck, I died too but it was like 1 death to 40 mpa deaths.( I consider Iron Will procs = death btw)

On the other hand, capitalist players 3-player whack Loser in first day.
    And one of my team members was one of those so called captalist 3 man party. I have to defend that she is no captalist. Just lots of TACOs from that long long time of no content. She barely gets hit and reads Loser accurately. We should be praising those type of people then badmouthing them you know?

And I admit that SEA translators are lazy shyts.... no, its asiasoft that is lazy. At least get the Apostle part right of Apos Dorios. "gang"? We're not street thugs picking a fight with the next neighbourhood bullies. Kazan Pink? It was so sweet that it made me feel like puking, giving me more reason to not use it other than it takes too long to charge up. People use Kazan pink on MBD 2, dammit use shunka to clear the mobs!
    Last edited by CrossOmega; Dec 4, 2015 at 03:09 AM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post

Didnt even go into first phase after 15 min and i raged quit considering that one person was dying/second. Heck, I died too but it was like 1 death to 40 mpa deaths.( I consider Iron Will procs = death btw)

And one of my team members was one of those so called captalist 3 man party. I have to defend that she is no captalist. Just lots of TACOs from that long long time of no content. She barely gets hit and reads Loser accurately. We should be praising those type of people then badmouthing them you know?
    Hmm... 2.1m meseta per day until 300m for dmg reduction costumes? wow. Not capitalist and heavy grinder instead then. Which the latter earns mah respect. I wouldnt waste 300m for 2 month expiry affix clothes though.

And yes, its day one since we have shaq pa and techs, and most just get the lv1 version from photon shop. And considering the mindset of "I want more pp to spam pa/tech/wadever", players tend to have hp of 700 or less, a horizontal sword swipe from Loser during teleportation deals above 700. Do the maths

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    It took a while for people to realized spamming N Apos for completion rate is better than SH Apos though (40s for N and 12 mintues per SH, counting teleporter 30s), the experience is not much better than arms anyway. I haven't seen anyone managed to break SH 4 Pillars of Doom from Apos too, though for one time, I managed to spin with td until the doom is over. And thus red scorpio is leaving my grasp.

I haven't seen anyone managed to break SH 4 Pillars of Doom from Apos too, though for one time, I managed to spin with td until the doom is over. And thus red scorpio is leaving my grasp.
    Lel i mirage escape through it and next thing i know is 11 people on the ground that i have to res.
    Spoiler!

The situation is pretty much similar to ours when loser release iirc, a lot exploding apos pillars, fail loser clock, etc. saying how fun is that until we realize about mirage and "meh". Maybe they just too lazy to find out or wants to learn it the hard way since it's more fun that way

the thing that ridiculous is this : http://ranking-pso2.playpark.net/Ranking/Ranking.html

“AC SPEND RANKING” is a ranking event of competing the Total Amount of AC used for purchasing Items.
    Be the first place in the ranking when the event ends, and receive a Limited Costume.

A badge will be given at the Vidphone under "Campaign Reward Receipt" which can exchaged to the Limited Costume at the Exchange Shop.

The Limited Costume is an exclusive reward only for the first place winner of the event, with special appearance.

Don’t miss this chance!
    Last edited by seilent; Dec 4, 2015 at 06:41 AM.

I'm surprised that this shit is still alive. It's supposed to be dead along with Asiasoft. Fuck Asiasoft.

Quote Originally Posted by stappler1 View Post
    And to the one who said its jealousy, no more like bitterness if you ask me.
    Bitter...? There's nothing to be bitter about. SEA has nearly nothing anyone playing JP PSO2 cares about. We're all having a good laugh, and being thankful we're on JP PSO2 with better quality fan-translations since we're not directly effected by how SEA handles things. How can we be bitter with SEA is over a year behind in content? What sense does it make for the privileged group (us) to be bitter with those who have the breadcrumbs (SEA)?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 4, 2015 at 06:26 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

if people jealous, SEA people won't bother migrating to JP. In fact few teams already migrated.

Quote Originally Posted by stappler1 View Post
    Then why not use your head then. Is it ok to lambaste a server based on a year old info well unless you dont care about detail and have a personal vendetta against the said server but then again if you really dont care about it then why not just ignore it like what you people just did with TH and TW servers.
    And to the one who said its jealousy, no more like bitterness if you ask me. Defending? if you mean pointing out that you people are bashing a server based on outdated info out of pure bitterness then yeah you can call that defending if you want.
    lmao why would you enjoy breadcrumbs and water when you can get buffet.
    Stay mad.

Quote Originally Posted by seilent View Post
    the thing that ridiculous is this : http://ranking-pso2.playpark.net/Ranking/Ranking.html
    Okay, now that's just pathetic... those atrocious amount of money blown out are just ridiculous.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 4, 2015 at 06:46 AM.