Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Didn't know about the i-frames, that could be useful, but it's only one of the reasons I would want to recall him.
    Well I'm not arguing against having some sort of dedicated recall button, just pointing out that I feel it's worth the PP.

The dot doesn't tic very fast, but it does ok damage, lasts a pretty long time and keeps hitting the same spot even if it's physically impossible to do so normally because the hitbox temporarily disappeared. It also gets buffed by the screach PA.

Hmm, okay then.
    I remember pets in WoW were pretty balanced :/

When I was thinking about all the pets being the same, it reminded me of GGXrd's story mode with the example of the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Hmm, okay then.
    I remember pets in WoW were pretty balanced :/
    I actually think the pets are balanced pretty well in PSO2, the game just continues to suffer from the usual lack of enemy depth that requires more than high damage in most content. I mean, it could be better, but I find myself using pets other than Torim all the time. Maybe it's because I'm bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    When I was thinking about all the pets being the same, it reminded me of GGXrd's story mode with the example of the dog.
    Huh?

Urgh I have no understanding of Japanese but went through the story board because my friends told me you get a costume for it. (Turns out I didn't but whatever)

Please tell me I've misunderstood somewhere and that Sega haven't just pulled a Star Ocean 3 on us.

Please.

Someone actually likes summoner? Not a single person on my team likes this class. We're all running VHAQs just to get it over with and to never touch it again.

My experience so far:
    I just rushed down the driveway full speed and DYNAMIC ENTRY-kicked an attack chopper and a t-rex in the face then proceeded to dodge a nuke from a tank while my friend summoned his space unicorn...

Can we get more over-the-top than this?

Story so far just grasped what i could from the scenes itself since im lacking in moonrunes, the "Log Out" thing got me... "confused" to say the least.

Loving the new accesory options, not going to bother with layered wear, too pricey for poor me.

As for Summoner, since the max lv bonus is defensive and i dislike its gameplay ill pass for now i guess.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    Urgh I have no understanding of Japanese but went through the story board because my friends told me you get a costume for it. (Turns out I didn't but whatever)

Please tell me I've misunderstood somewhere and that Sega haven't just pulled a Star Ocean 3 on us.

Please.
    As far as I can tell, it's the other way around. PSO2 wasn't a game first, some company somehow got their hands on technology that seems to be similar to ARKS teleporter technology and they're using it to monopolize global networking. The "game" seems to actually be people from Earth creating avatars in the PSO2 universe rather than having had the whole world created that way. Based on the scene in game and the time frame, it's possible that at some point in the anime people are going to find a way to actually use the game to transport themselves into the ARKS universe and become the characters so to speak. Someone said that you're supposed to be investigating the sudden surge of unregistered ARKS, You run into that girl's character, and she gets attacked by some sort of remnant of dark falz or the profound darkness, and can't log out until you help her, and she logs out immediately when you do, but apparently whatever happened caused her character to come out with her separately. You end up following her, because "what the fuck?". And that's how we found earth. :U The phantoms are probably some sort of result of the tech that's letting people go back and forth between the universes.
    tl;dr: It's more likely an alternate universe or time travel, not Star Ocean 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Someone actually likes summoner? Not a single person on my team likes this class. We're all running VHAQs just to get it over with and to never touch it again.
    Well... I mean... it's not for everyone. I enjoy it, but I'd enjoy it more if batons had actual stats so I could cast techs offensively and use traps. 3:

Summoner felt kind of meh until I started using a Sari.

The other pets feel awkward to use, and are much more prone to dying when they have to be in the boss' face constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Summoner felt kind of meh until I started using a Sari.

The other pets feel awkward to use, and are much more prone to dying when they have to be in the boss' face constantly.
    If Wonda is dying constantly you need to level it up, it's tanky as hell, and i don't think anything short of the moon falling on it would kill it in oneshot. For Torim you have to get used to hit and run using Torim Shot's i-frames to keep it from getting hit in the first place, though I admit that's a bit harder for some bosses.

Any beginner tips on how to play as a Summoner?

Also, what do I do with all the eggs I keep getting in EQs?