Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    so when I try to patch es, I get a "Download finished, installing" status, and it sits there. Forever. What exactly can fix this?
    It seems to be a glitch, as this happened the very first time I tried even installing the patch. I would say to try uninstalling PSOes, and try installing again. Make sure too that your internet connection is stable too.

I need help since I live in SEA region and they blocked me, I can't play it without using 3rd party VPN.
    Not sure there been 66 page might have this question or not but please put me directly through.

I play in Bluestack. Is there any kind of build-in proxy service or VPN for pso2es-tweaker ?
    I always need SoftEther VPN to dig in and it feel really frustrate when I want to play anything else using internet connection but sooooo slowed as it all stuck with VPN adapter ; - ;

If there's hardly hope to has proxy within tweaker then, Is it possible to use any kind of VPN app on bluestack ? I been try some app but still not work out unless I use SoftEther directly.

Thanks for all the help in advance. m(_ _)m

Quote Originally Posted by tenraio View Post
    ......Is there any kind of build-in proxy service or VPN for pso2es-tweaker ?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by tenraio View Post
    ......Is it possible to use any kind of VPN app on bluestack ? I been try some app but still not work out unless I use SoftEther directly.
    It's possible. There's a certain tunnel-digger-bear app on Google Play Store that could help you with VPN issues on PSO2es. At least that's the most commonly-known one.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    No.

It's possible. There's a certain tunnel-digger-bear app on Google Play Store that could help you with VPN issues on PSO2es. At least that's the most commonly-known one.
    False. Bluestacks' environment won't allow VPN apps to work. He would need to use a VPN on his PC for Bluestacks to be using a VPN.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    False. Bluestacks' environment won't allow VPN apps to work. He would need to use a VPN on his PC for Bluestacks to be using a VPN.
    You could try tunnelbear on your pc, if i recall it had a tokyo location, and a 500mb free plan (i think that if you tweeted about it you could get 1 gig) but considering we're talking bout a mobile game 500mb should be enough for most players, except you plan to install all the assets i guess).

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    You could try tunnelbear on your pc, if i recall it had a tokyo location, and a 500mb free plan (i think that if you tweeted about it you could get 1 gig) but considering we're talking bout a mobile game 500mb should be enough for most players, except you plan to install all the assets i guess).
    It's possible, but that 500mb limit might be a little dicey. If you don't download the large files, the game still downloads and stores additional data when you enter a new area and come across new models etc for the first time. It doesn't take long for the game to climb up to 300+ after visiting a few areas.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

PSO2es Eng Patch updated!

• Fixed that damned mail bug that caused errors when receiving individually.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am I the only one getting the autoquit bug since maint?
    Entirely random, it says after accepting quest "unknown error" and kicks me out. All action points are lost in the process.

Using es unpatched.

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    Am I the only one getting the autoquit bug since maint?
    Entirely random, it says after accepting quest "unknown error" and kicks me out. All action points are lost in the process.

Using es unpatched.
    I think that was something SEGA acknowledges, might be this, not sure.

If all else fails, try the "Data Check" button. It's the button on the left on the title screen. SEGA calls this a data check, but what we all know it does, is delete your extra data. So you will have to redownload it again if you go this route.

Eng patch updated.

• Added Valentine's update stuff (hopefully)
    • Fixed some bugs

As always, let the game update internally first, then patch.