Quote Originally Posted by Yogororo View Post
    I got that error cause the proxy was turned on (its turned on by default). It's a pretty easy fix, just click the button scroll to other tasks and click Revert PSO2Proxy settings to JP. That should fix the issue.
    Thank you for taking the time to register/post just to answer me. It fixed the issue! Thank you a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    Why must we wait 24 hours to delete a char? they seriously had to do this? people need to pay attention to what they are doing, when im in progress of creating a char i dont wanna wait 24 hours it kills the whole thing for me ><
    In EP2 it was an instant process. But after SEGA received complaints about the process had caused some people to delete wrong character(s), one of the victim being AIDA herself, SEGA added the 24 hours timer.

As to why SEGA added it, is due to how the select character screen can lag out very bad and show you wrong character model instead of who you're highlighting at that time.

Well, IMO, it's a good addition since now you can think before deleting haha.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Anyone from SEA know if its possible to access PSO2es without using a VPN?

I've heard from some that we're IP blocked from es as well, but there are those saying otherwise.

Do silver keys have drop saiki units or is it only gold, i'd rather finish my saiki set but if it does't i'll use my key to level up a class

Quote Originally Posted by davenger View Post
    Do silver keys have drop saiki units or is it only gold, i'd rather finish my saiki set but if it does't i'll use my key to level up a class
    Silver one also drop Saiki (got all 3 part from multiple silver keys), not at high rate though, and I think lvl doesn't affect the drop maybe? got the parts when leveling my lvl 50-ish summoner
    Last edited by arkeido; Feb 6, 2016 at 02:22 PM.

Is there a way to tell when a Team member logged in last?
    I need to clear my Team of inactives.

Rappy Hunter

Would anyone mind helping me figure out what I'm supposed to do for D-3 in the Episode 4-1 Storyboard, please?

I figured out that I was supposed to do the Free-field forest Exploration in C-3, any further..?

Quote Originally Posted by -VEXX- View Post
    Would anyone mind helping me figure out what I'm supposed to do for D-3 in the Episode 4-1 Storyboard, please?

I figured out that I was supposed to do the Free-field forest Exploration in C-3, any further..?
    That should pretty much be it (the only other unlocks you need are Caves for N-4 and Tokyo for N-2). Keep in mind that with a few exceptions, you need to be on the Bridge to view the Storyboard nodes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 6, 2016 at 02:45 PM.

If I want to start a conversation about my new PSO2 team, is there a designated place on this site where I can do that? I know we can post "player matchup" threads in PSO2 General now, but are topics about teams also permissible?

It's a bilingual EN/JP team on Ship 2 called Str8OuttaRAGOL団, for the record. [/]
    Last edited by Jim; Feb 6, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

You can try sending Sayara a PM asking to get added to the Team Directory.