Page 54 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Seems decent so far (nothing amazing but watchable) but some stuff is hilarious. A Breeahda being the most dangerous enemy ever and 'Emergency Quests being too hard for beginners' made me laugh.

The whole thing about co-operation too, I agree to an extent but when that co-operation consists of people who STILL don't know how to run Mining Base Defense I think I'd rather solo like SORO (see what they did there?)

I thought Aika was cool until she ended up being a Summoner.
    She already maxed Force and Techer i think she mentioned.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I'm not sure about this (don't even know where I saw it being mentioned), but I think it was mentioned they intend to release more pets in the future?
    Road map pointed to more weapon types, which in the absence of a new class probably means more pets, unless they're adding gunslash alternatives. Unless they add Piles and Halos and -specifically avoid- adding more pets (and let's face it, pets are PAs as much as they are weapons, and every weapon type gets new PAs every episode).

As for the anime... Aika already mentioned mastering TE, FO and BO which isn't too silly for a newman, but she does dress like one of the RAmarl variants so that info surprised me when it was first mentioned a couple of episodes ago.

The lilipan was animated as normal yet they still use that awful 4fps garbage CGI for enemies. It boggles the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Road map pointed to more weapon types
    Are you sure about that? I've only heard that it points towards a new equipment type (in the form of rings)

Regardless, I do believe new pets are inevitable
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

To be fair, the anime team probably tried to slowly-build the tension and the atmosphere for a grand finale.
    Problem is, so far, they are doing a really bad job at it. The highschool segment are made so that the watchers can relate to the 'boy/girl behind the screen', but unfortunately that segment are almost boring on every occassion.

That being said, I got this feeling that the story should be in full gear in 1 or 2 more episodes.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Soo, I get that this is bad but how bad is it on a scale of 0 - MD Geist?

Like are there any redeeming features at all, does it become so bad it's good in spots or does it just wallow in a bed of mediocrity and wasted opportunities?

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    on a scale of 0 - MD Geist?
    Its not that great but it's still not MD Geist level lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Road map pointed to more weapon types, which in the absence of a new class probably means more pets, unless they're adding gunslash alternatives. Unless they add Piles and Halos and -specifically avoid- adding more pets (and let's face it, pets are PAs as much as they are weapons, and every weapon type gets new PAs every episode).
    Where did you see that "more weapon types"?

Latest future road map is this one from bumped

We got the one on the left, middle is next month update:

New system (gathering)
    New equipment category (rings)
    New lobby area (franka's cafe)

New story board event
    New story quest
    new NPC

Spring panel on the right is PS4 release update (late April)
    Graphic 6
    Something contest

New 12-man boss quest
    New story board event
    New NPC

New story quest

Oh and yes SEGA team already confirmed that there will be more pets released later in recent interview just before EP4 release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Yuuki View Post
    I'm under that exact same impression. I won't be surprised if the rest of EP4 is gonna cover where the anime leaves off, or if it's gonna go down the path of what's going on with the other school that was mentioned in the recent episode.

I won't hold my breath for anything remotely interesting though. I'm now interested in seeing how this train wreck of an anime could possibly get worse.
    train boss wreck everything? :3
    Spoiler!

Why the hell is it taking so long for Sega to get 1 story chapter done. They barely did or reveal anything interesting with the first chapter of EP4, no wonder people are raging for the lack of revelation. So much for reborn when they're still sticking to the same sluggish pace.

ITS REBORN BUT TOO BAD YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER FULL MONTHS FOR ANOTHER FULL FEATURE CONTENT.

I rarely rage, but content wise is getting boring for me very fast despite me playing it casually.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Feb 8, 2016 at 03:44 AM.

Kind of off-topic (since this is the anime thread), but I'm personally disappointed that they completely wasted the word reborn, considering they did absolutely nothing with the Episode 4 update. I'm still playing the game exact same way I did in Episode 3.