Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Yeah, no doubt about it - tier 6 is really bright with the bloom and the color tone curve in the city. Gonna have to mess with my reshade settings quite a bit to find a new sweet spot.

I've seen the hair aliasing with SGSSAA as well, but mine doesn't seem nearly as pronounced as yours (maybe dependent on hairstyle?).

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Does the download speed cap at 130KBs for anyone else? or is it just me...
    Don't use 4gamer download link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Yeah, no doubt about it - tier 6 is really bright with the bloom and the color tone curve in the city. Gonna have to mess with my reshade settings quite a bit to find a new sweet spot.

I've seen the hair aliasing with SGSSAA as well, but mine doesn't seem nearly as pronounced as yours (maybe dependent on hairstyle?).

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    It's less noticeable with darker hair colours.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    I don't know how cpu bound this game is but I have a 4790K OCed to 4.6ghz and I get a score of 52192.
    I think that's it, i have my 4770K running at 4.3GHz at single core tasks, and 4GHz at full multicore task (multiplier tinkering in bios)
    No overvoltage nor TDP boosting

Slight cpu overclocking shows so much boost...? Havent tried running in stock clock nor in 4.3 for multicore tasks

Hmmm. I'm getting some very strange behavior where the lighting will sometimes break and not load in. Have to restart and pray to the RNG gods to fix it. Thought it was tied to SLI but it also occasionally works just fine with it enabled so I dnno what the deal is.

Some experiments with reshade (yes, the bloom is too high):
    Spoiler!

I wonder if there's anything that can be done to fix the hair...

Bench must be cpu bound or something. 23714 default bench settings with a FX-8320(4.3Ghz) and a R9-390 and 4814 1080p max.
    Last edited by Tunga; Feb 29, 2016 at 09:26 PM.

I don't like the bright blue toning for Tokyo. Makes it look very surreal instead of natural.
    I think that may be intentional though. It's like how everything in the matrix is tinted a pale green.

PSO2 default AA sure looks like ass.

Changing the resolution in the "user_benchmark_ep4.pso2" file works fine for me.

Also, WOW, turning off the edge lighting really does make characters look waaaay better:
    Spoiler!

So, yeah. Just go ahead and turn that off without any reservations.

Tier 5 benchmark:
    Spoiler!

Tier 6 benchmark:
    Spoiler!

My hardware is a ASUS ROG GL552JX laptop with Core i7 4720HQ @ 2.60 GHz (4 cores, 8 threads), 12GB RAM and GeForce GTX 950M.

It's a great difference from Tier 5 to Tier 6 (drops from 100+ FPS to around 70/80 FPS) but overhall plays nice and without issue on both Tiers.
    I personally preffer the looks of Tier 5 instead of Tier 6, but maybe it's just Tokyo field. I dunno. I'll see in the end what I'll use when it gets released.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

So, a quick question on upgrades. My current desktop has a Radeon 6850 card (don't even bother asking about the mb and processor =w=) and I'm curious to know opinions on whether it'll be able to still hold its own if I were to upgrade my mb and processor, or if I should consider upgrading that as well?