Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I'll care about PA crafting when it works like the skill system in BnS. = w=

Nah, I meant PAs themselves. We barely get any new PA releases. Last time we got new non-Summoner PAs at all was back when Kuron was released. A lot of weapons haven't seen new PAs since Ult Nab. Bouncer is still stuck at 6 PAs for DBs and 4 for JBs.

It's still weird to me that new moves (a part of core mechanics of the game) are released so rarely.

Whenever they release new PAs it often renders nearly every other PA virtually useless.
    SEGA probably knows they suck at balance and don't want to bother.
    Maybe moreso now that Suganuma is out of the picture.
    The current two directors probably spend all their time playing rock paper scissors and rolling dice to decide whose ideas are better.

What happened to this year's enquete? Still haven't heard anything about it yet.
    Did they just stop caring what their customers think?

Skill system in BnS is kinda like how some talents in WoW greatly change skills/attacks.
    If I recall correctly, it changes some stuff from one purpose into another purpose, thus allowing people to further customize and finetune their preferred playstyle.
    That's how PA customization should be. I'm sure that's what everyone expected.

I remember when Suganuma was talking about how they wanted to make PA customization more interesting than Tech customization.
    Then it ended up just being fixes for a few bad PAs again, to make them not useless.
    I don't think anyone can suck so much by accident. What SEGA is doing has to be on purpose.

I really don't get the point to this if you can't go beyond to power of the original (crafted) weapon.

EDIT: As for Rods, the only one that they brought over to NT that boosts a respective element by 16% is Divine Amaterasu. So ya, my old crafted elemental set till beat any of these by a long shot.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Apr 1, 2016 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Having a chance to LOSE progress on item upgrades without using super expensive cash items isn't something I've seen in an online game since the genre first started. Even random nothing MMOs like Aura kingdom have systems where you get SOMETHING from a failed grind.
    Yeah except some of cA$hiasoft games and old Ragnarok where you actually destroyed the item if the upgrading failed, in cashiasoft case it could be saved if you used a grinding optional cash item which avoided destruction but not failure; i think they still pull this bs on some games.

"Grind" Fantasia and Ragnarok 2 (*shudders*) do these things, with the aforementioned "cash item grind destruction avoider"

Just think if dudu could utterly destroy your +9 13*
    Last edited by Ziel; Apr 1, 2016 at 08:06 AM.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I really don't get the point to this if you can't go beyond to power of the original (crafted) weapon.

1337 at +30 (max is +35 FYI), affixes are ability 3 (+15 ATK), body 1 (+SDEF), something-resist1, shoot 1, so it's 1322 actually.

I don't think crafted weapon or original Nox sword go beyond 1322.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Skill system in BnS is kinda like how some talents in WoW greatly change skills/attacks.
    If I recall correctly, it changes some stuff from one purpose into another purpose, thus allowing people to further customize and finetune their preferred playstyle.
    That's how PA customization should be. I'm sure that's what everyone expected.
    That's pretty much exactly why I brought up BnS. I'd also like to be able to switch between any crafted versions we unlock and the original. I:

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I just welcome not having to spend millions per attempt if I want to grind something without risking losing progress. Though for all I know it could cost millions per attempt anyway. I guess it'll be an actual meseta sink though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I just welcome not having to spend millions per attempt if I want to grind something without risking losing progress. Though for all I know it could cost millions per attempt anyway. I guess it'll be an actual meseta sink though.
    According to one of my old posts: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=139

$140 000 a pop

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post

1337 at +30 (max is +35 FYI), affixes are ability 3 (+15 ATK), body 1 (+SDEF), something-resist1, shoot 1, so it's 1322 actually.

I don't think crafted weapon or original Nox sword go beyond 1322.
    True in terms of raw power, rods go at 1130, but power fails in comparaison of potentials. So having only 1 rod that boosts an elements by 16% is a failure on their part.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Apr 1, 2016 at 08:15 AM.