Page 9 of 125 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Mod Thread

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Speaking of mods. Anyones looking into ripping Sound effects? Would like a clean rip of the 13* drop SE.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Speaking of mods. Anyones looking into ripping Sound effects? Would like a clean rip of the 13* drop SE.
    Man... I just wanna replace the usual drop SFX for everything below 13* with that so badly. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    Man... I just wanna replace the usual drop SFX for everything below 13* with that so badly. :V
    I second this. I wanna replace the sound on some of these rifles to the ones I have =v=b

I'm currently revisiting my persona mod to make an all-race version for all the casts out there. Expect Loser to come soon as well.

Rappy suits cost way too much, and there's only one black Heretic Lord costume up on the shop... Hoo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    I'm currently revisiting my persona mod to make an all-race version for all the casts out there. Expect Loser to come soon as well.
    Keep up the good work! '.'b

Also if you haven't gotten started on Loser yet, is it possible to replace this particular costume with it? Dealer Suit Shadow, I think it's the outfit that most closely resembles Loser's outfit.

I would do it myself, but I don't have enough room in my hard drive to extract all the game files. _(:3」∠)_
    Or if someone could point me to the files with the two costumes too, that would be appreciated!

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    Keep up the good work! '.'b
    -snip-
    Can tell you right now that Loser's file is a208f28961cea1e3ae70a9e89eb2cd7a.

The issue with the outfit you chose is that the outfit doesn't exist on the market. We try to choose cheap and available outfits for use so that it's not an exclusive thing.

Why not replace for default costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Why not replace for default costumes?
    Because some of the default costumes don't have the require files for matching, and we would like all race outfits :Y

I originally had the plan to choose outfits that were similar in design to the originals, which is why Heretic Lord was my initial choice when creating the Persona mod. Having identical male/female variants was also a huge plus.

With that said, I can certainly see the issue with the current costumes being too expensive to recolor. The all-race versions will have colors that are as close as possible to the originals, and should hopefully be a good deal cheaper.

If there's still a demand for a default set once I'm done getting all the falz costumes done on my chosen outfits, I could certainly look into getting that done. Just keep in mind that for most, unless you happened to choose a black one when creating your char/support partner, you'd have to either buy one on the market or use a recolor ticket anyways.