Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

if you mean in one/two PAs then yes i can do it... but one/two normal attacks... i cant :'D

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    You're awfully wrong my friend.
    It's still doing the same old content over and over.
    I would rather "hunt" in a new game mode.
    Not that I care about hunting for sidegrades.

I enjoy games for the challenge they present. Once I've beaten a challenge, I lose interest.
    I don't consider it a challenge to repeat something for years in the hopes that I get lucky with a drop.
    I want to improve my personal skill, not gather more weapons.
    If I'm playing for a drop, I just want the damn drop right now so I can get on with the rest of my life and accomplish something more meaningful.
    But that's just me.

If you enjoy PSO2 as it is now, then that's good for you. I'm not arguing with you or denying you your fun.
    But I don't see anything wrong with adding actual new content/quests/modes to do your hunting in.
    One or two short emergency quests an entire year is not enough.
    I know I'm not the only one complaining there's literally nothing to do.

PSO2 keeps reusing very old content for... almost four years now? Quite frankly, I am pretty tired of it.
    I don't want new incentives to do old stuff again. I want new stuff to do.
    Yes, you can tell me, "if you're bored, then play something else". And I already am.
    But why wouldn't you want PSO2 to get more stuff? It'd be better for everyone.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 26, 2016 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post
    if you mean in one/two PAs then yes i can do it... but one/two normal attacks... i cant :'D
    normal attacks are a mean of PP regen, not damage dealing.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Apr 27, 2016 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    normal attacks are a mean of PP regen, not damage dealing.
    Melee techer tho

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Melee techer tho
    Makes things more boring than they are now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post

I enjoy games for the challenge they present. Once I've beaten a challenge, I lose interest.
    I don't consider it a challenge to repeat something for years in the hopes that I get lucky with a drop.
    If I'm playing for a drop, I just want the damn drop right now so I can get on with the rest of my life and accomplish something more meaningful.
    But that's just me.

If you enjoy PSO2 as it is now, then that's good for you. I'm not arguing with you or denying you your fun.
    But I don't see anything wrong with adding actual new content/quests/modes to do your hunting in.

PSO2 keeps reusing very old content for... almost four years now? Quite frankly, I am pretty tired of it.
    Yes, you can tell me, "if you're bored, then play something else". And I already am.
    I wonder why you are still here. No offense meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rion__ View Post
    Might take a while to get that Invade. I'm terrible about hitting the Progeny of the Apocalypse mission.

I guess I'll look into working for the Revolucio and getting the Invades for now.

Ugh. Guar Zigmorde...darn it all. Why couldn't the katana's Collection File not include the one of the two bosses that requires that you actually fight through the entire mission? And I have to do this 3 times before August.

*sigh*

Darn element grinding.
    Actually, you have to do it 5 times to get it to +35 from +30.

At lvl 30 you have unlocked pot 3 right? What do you get per lvl from 31 to 35?
    Cause I hear it's just a tiny amount of atk and pretty pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    At lvl 30 you have unlocked pot 3 right? What do you get per lvl from 31 to 35?
    Cause I hear it's just a tiny amount of atk and pretty pointless.
    Really tiny, about 50atk for db not really worth it unless you're into min-max.

And there's this ability from empe rappy, which boosts exp of NT weapons by 90 according to my friend, which is transferable at a 100% rate, really usefull for when making fodder weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post

But that's just me.

Why do you want new content? to get the gear when you overcome a challenge and let it be forgotten just like xq's aq's uq's and cq's?

PSO was always about having a lot of replay value. what I DON'T agree on, is when they add quests where all you do is kill mobs and run in circles like the christmas eqs. They need to add EQ's like the upcoming yamato battleship. For example, in Monster hunter, what you would consider an emergency quest would be maneuvering a ship and firing cannons at a big ass monster. If we could translate this to PSO2, it would be something like maneuvering an arks ship in a plane of asteroids (actually have a player manage the ship) have another set of players maneuvering photon cannons to take down a gigantic worm darker. THAT WOULD BE BADASS.

Anyway my point is, the replay value collection sheets added was a good step in making this a good game, now they need to fix EQ's. and ultimately, add ultimate mode to free fields. AND REMOVE UQ's which is a ridiculously boring game mode.
    Last edited by MightyHarken; Apr 27, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

I'm still confused because I can't think of any sort of 'New mode' that could do anything more than keep activity up for a week or two and then be discarded like anything else. I think Taiga suggested a Boss Rush mode a while back but that'd just be it's own quest that wouldn't alter the gameplay in any real way...plus, we're getting that anyways in a few months. Any kind of extensive new mode that alters the gameplay mechanics in any meaningful way would take a sizable length of time to implement and quite honestly, history shows that it would amuse the playerbase for a few weeks and then be forgotten.

Hell, does anyone even play CMode anymore now that all of its rewards are obsoleted?

Some people want PvP But let's be real, PvP would raise harder shitstorms than the Damage Parser did, only it would do it for both english and JP community. I think PvP would completely shatter the game as it currently stands.