I fell in love with a room good. It's a purple fan, part of a music intruments set. You char start dancing like with it like crazy and some chorus could be heard from afar while you using it. Does anyone have the name for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I fell in love with a room good. It's a purple fan, part of a music intruments set. You char start dancing like with it like crazy and some chorus could be heard from afar while you using it. Does anyone have the name for it?
    舞扇子/終わりなき物語 | Mai Sensu / Endless Story
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    舞扇子/終わりなき物語 | Mai Sensu / Endless Story
    Thank you, that's the thing

What's the difference between starting EP1 and starting EP4?
    Signature? SIGNATURE? How do you add a signature!?

i lost my 10th post, can anyone help me find it?

Do kills still count towards a Collect Sheet if you abandon the quest you killed the enemies in? I know there's a minor bug going around where the percentage doesn't update right away; I'm wondering if that's the case here, or if it doesn't actually count if you bail.

Doing the one of the collections but not sure where to find a large number of Gau Ogaki-baru that would spawn. Been running Kuron Exploration but only getting 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Do kills still count towards a Collect Sheet if you abandon the quest you killed the enemies in? I know there's a minor bug going around where the percentage doesn't update right away; I'm wondering if that's the case here, or if it doesn't actually count if you bail.
    Abandoning the quest forfeits any pecents you gain in the quest

Quote Originally Posted by viciousbrandon View Post
    Doing the one of the collections but not sure where to find a large number of Gau Ogaki-baru that would spawn. Been running Kuron Exploration but only getting 1-2.
    The best way to kill a bunch of them is to run that exploration quest. When you find a spawn with two of those, kill them, and proceed to go in the smallest circle back into that area and they should spawn again. Basically, if they spawn once, they'll spawn back at that same location when you loop back there. All random spawns work in that same fashion.