Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

Alright after about 3 tries now I can safely say I'm part of the group of people that are having NP1013 errors after updating tweaker today.

Don't know if this happens to others but I'll try to put in as much detail as possible.

First and foremost I CAN LOG IN AND MOVE AROUND. But I seem to be on some sort of time limit after doing such.
    First round I saw that I had new mail checked and saw it was a craft request so I went to the teleporter, instead of the shortcut way, and transferred to my room. During said transferring I got NP1013 error.

Before I told tweaker to run PSO2 I saw the changelog had Your GN Field appears to be corrupt or outdated, redownloading... 5 times.

Round 2 I usually got those 1013 errors occasionally if I went to my room too quickly after logging in. So I went to an NPC shop to sell the stuff I had gotten from PSO2es. Sold all the weapons I didn't need after the guy said what he usually says after a transaction then got NP1013 again.

This time I checked the hidden icon's taskbar to see what GN was doing and it had a few iterations of it eventually all but one disappeared. Clicking on it gave the message it usually does when PSO2 is running, despite it not running at the moment.

Round 3 This time I immediately made a beeline for teleporter because I was starting to suspect I was on a time limit. Succeeded in getting to room and did the person's 3 crafting requests. Thought I was in clear so I went to check friend's list to see who was on the moment the friend's list popped up NP1013.

After that error I checked the hidden icon's taskbar and once again there were multiple iterations of GN Field. Almost like it keeps downloading itself repeatedly and trying to do the task of hiding tweaker.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Aug 8, 2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: spacing

I DIDNT update the tweaker and I'm getting this error

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    I DIDNT update the tweaker and I'm getting this error
    Do you use the proxy? or the damage dump plugin?

Upload your npgg.erl npgm.erl file in the gameguard folder in where you installed PSO2 immediately after getting NP1013, so Variant can see what your problem is.

This goes for anyone currently experiencing NP1013 errors.
    Last edited by Sirius-91; Aug 8, 2016 at 12:42 PM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No proxy, no damage dump plugin

here is my erl file
    http://www.celestialdamnation.com/psoff/npgg.erl

Ok, these are my log files using PSO2Tweaker version 3.0.8.7, the same one as the downloaded from Arks Layer.

Attachment 40000

Attachment 39999

Edit: I also noticed that I no longer receive NP1013 errors, but I am permanently stuck in the loading screen after the Character Select screen despite reverting the English patches and checking for missing/old files.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    No proxy, no damage dump plugin

here is my erl file
    http://www.celestialdamnation.com/psoff/npgg.erl
    Odd, I thought it was the npgm.erl that had the reason, not npgg.erl, that just the startup log

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Turn off PSO2/Tweaker/GNField.exes

And Delete GNField.exe on the folder. Run the tweaker and see if it redownloads properly (Should only say that redownloading once)
    This... seems to have worked.
    I was/is using an older version of Tweaker because all newer ones after um...
    *checks version*
    3.0.7.5 kept giving me error or NP1013. I did have a 2nd Tweaker folder backed up that I've kept updating to see if newer ones were more stable for me and up until I would guess 3 updates ago it seemed that the newer Tweaker updates worked fine most of the time but I kept my 3.0.7.5 version as a backup plan.
    Just last week from the new update though, it seemed that both the 3 updates ago version wasn't working or my 3.0.7.5 and kept giving NP1013 after like 30 or so seconds.
    Just updated the latest one and deleted the GNField.exe as you said and it seemed to download it normally.

Since as long as I can remember... actually I would say ever since GNField popped up, it always gave me a corrupt error when it tried to download it. Always from every version. First time today it didn't do so on the latest version. 3.0.7.5 still shows up as corrupt when it tries to download though.
    Not sure if the problem fully fixed but I got to stay on for like 5 minutes. Will test it again later today or tomorrow when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alam View Post
    Odd, I thought it was the npgm.erl that had the reason, not npgg.erl, that just the startup log
    Oops, Shows you what I know ;p
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Update 05/31/2016: Tweaker update should help with the issue, also see below quote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------OLD STUFF BELOW THIS-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, experimentation and testing done, GG is detecting tweaker specifically, I'll let AIDA deal with that. As far as I'm aware, there is literally no other issue. Everyone who's had issues with the Vanilla launcher is NP1013ing because of tweaker specifically (the lingering process tweaker leaves behind to make sure it launched the game properly).

For the time being, you can use the batch file below to run it (change the directory, and create a file like pso2run.bat and run it as admin):

Code:
    cd /D "G:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
    SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
    start pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2
    It does not matter where you put this file (no you cannot put it in Recycle Bin), but make sure you change the directory to your pso2_bin directory.

For those of you who need the proxy to connect or plugins, you can run the Tweaker to get the Proxy setup, and then drop this into your pso2_bin directory (note that Tweaker will auto-delete it to avoid conflicts, so be aware of that).

Then close Tweaker, and then use the batch file to run the game. If you NP1013, make sure that Tweaker isn't active in the background via Task Manager or something, it might have stayed up to make sure the game started properly.

I will not be actively providing support for this. This works on both Windows 7 and Windows 10. If you are unable to play even after all this, wait til AIDA pushes an update for Tweaker.

Edit:

FacelessRed made my words less confusing
    my pso_bin file is in my c drive. would it be too much to ask if you could either show me a more visual representation on how to do this please? id really like to continue playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    Got the update for tweaker, applied and relaunch game > 1013 strikes back.
    Then > Launch tweaker > Launcher orb > Other tasks > Revert PSO2 Proxy settings to Jp > apply > Launch game > problem solved (at least for me) do this, even if you don´t use proxy to log in the game. ( tested with basic eng patch + big eng patch and eng patch + big eng parch + item translation plugin + title translation plugin , do the revert thing every time you launch tweaker )
    Got 1013ed again today after problems with tweaker, but this good old method saved me again.
    Tested for the moment only with basic eng patch.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era