Page 158 of 235 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Quick couple of questions, what's is good image hosting service that isn't Photobucket (preferably free and doesn't downsize your images) and is there a size restriction on images or is that what the spoiler box is for?

Thanks!
    Currently using tumblr.Some of japanese twitter users also using them
    Last edited by Chalun-k_x_light; Aug 20, 2016 at 02:09 PM.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Since one of my two female characters always make a dead-serious face.So i guess there's only one left to be able to wear Bunny Suit without any problem.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Bunny suits for Bunny day?
    Spoiler!

Saki and Susan
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Nice bunnygirl screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    Personally use Cubeupload. Imgur is good but still compresses your images. :s
    Thanks, am trying out imgur right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Tumblr might be something to look into as well, twitter resizes direct uploads but it's so popular/convenient so it's an acceptable tradeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That's weird. For no good reason, I had decided to dress Kayla as a bunny girl during [PD] earlier today. I swear I had no idea about this.
    You are being controlled by unseen forces!

I think the idea was inspired by Pixiv, but it's really taken off on Twitter/SNS.
    You'll find that certain days belong to certain trends, like how the 5th of July is Bikini Day: http://dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%83%93%E3%...81%AE%E6%97%A5 (Source, probably NSFW if you click on any links/images).
    So, you'll see a spike in certain images abeing posted online on those days.

Agarwood is currenly working on an illustration of Atago, sadly that won't be PSO2 related but I hope he finishes it in time.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Flickr is an option.
    You can check my sig, it allows uncompressed image etc.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Even though I haven't played it, Overwatch inspired me to try to make some facemasks on Noland. Just note, the accessory subcolors don't really match all that well.

The one I've been using:
    Spoiler!

Closer to 76, with an open variant:
    Spoiler!
    May i ask what hair you're using and how you covered the nose completely

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    May i ask what hair you're using and how you covered the nose completely
    It's the Criminal Short Hair (咎人ショートヘア) from the Freedom Wars collab. To cover the nose completely, I just resized and rotated the default Cyber Glasses; in the first, I made them large enough to be the entire visor, and in the second, I almost completely brought the depth and width to the minimum while slightly increasing the height.

~~~~~~~

I decided to get Kayla back into one of her older hairstyles and brought back the default freckles, and I added the fluffy sideburn to it since the bareness of that area always bothered me with this hair.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 20, 2016 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks for the opinions on the face guys!

Since one of my two female characters always make a dead-serious face.So i guess there's only one left to be able to wear Bunny Suit without any problem.
    Spoiler!
    I really love your character and the screenshots *---*

It's the Criminal Short Hair (咎人ショートヘア) from the Freedom Wars collab. To cover the nose completely, I just resized and rotated the default Cyber Glasses; in the first, I made them large enough to be the entire visor, and in the second, I almost completely brought the depth and width to the minimum while slightly increasing the height.
    Thanks that really helped alot. Took me an hour because i was being an idiot but finally got it to work

Spoiler!

Monokini Bunny Cafe

May I take your order please?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.