Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Tell me your name so I can join your TD/PD MPA while carrying an uncrafted +0 Axeon. It's allowed right?
    Yes it is allowed.

If you don't want that, send your complains to SEGA.

no its completely unacceptable to do that stop just stop also if people go into pd without grinding their gear and affixing it quite frankly they are lazy as hell and probably make sure phasion comes before gear (i phasion too but gear comes 1st)
    Last edited by Flaoc; Aug 28, 2016 at 07:59 AM.

It is acceptable, if you use hacks is unaccetaptable and that's why Sega cares about the reports with that.

If the company doesn't care about this topic, you should complain to Sega to change that.

or you could stop catering to the leeching morons thanks but i guess its ok you like bad mpa right????

Complain about this is like the people who only use ranged-fireball attacks on fighting games and they don't know how to deal with them, what thing happened with this? people complained about this and some games offer options to deal with them but others no, why? because other prefer that.

A game has rules, if you don't break the rules, you are fine.
    If other users complain about this, they can send their complains to Sega to change the rules or move to other game that has different rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Okay, I clearly have no idea what "elitist" means anymore if being dissatisfied with players who walk into XH Apocalypse with unprepped 11*s is elitist now.
    Every game is like that. Just trying to be informative and describing a relatively easy process will get you called out as elitist, which is utterly insane. People who do these things do so because they fail to realize it is a problem. They think it's hilarious or that the people will carry them and many have done so throughout the years, and that there alone is horrifying, because that usually says a lot of the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Complain about this is like the people who only use ranged-fireball attacks on fighting games and they don't know how to deal with them, what thing happened with this? people complained about this and some games offer options to deal with them but others no, why? because other prefer that.

A game has rules, if you don't break the rules, you are fine.
    If other users complain about this, they can send their complains to Sega to change the rules or move to other game that has different rules.
    Sportsmanship. Etiquette. Things that make a game fun for all, while being a sport about it.

However, by saying this is mostly how one feels that this is a preference to playing, then the same thing can be said about cheating, really. It all depends on contexts and a certain point of view, which people will do by pointing out the logic below is "shitty logic" because reason x happens to be that cheaters =/= leechers. But I fail to see otherwise.

A cheater will look for holes left out in the game's instruction. You're just doing something with the data that the game allows you to do, although it isn't the intended method of the game, you're still allowed to it because there was no limits that prevented you from doing so. Now is that fair? Probably not, but you can argue that because it wasn't patched out, or that there wasn't really anything to prevent it from happening means that the developer clearly allowed stuff like this to happen. Of course now you can say, but they're hacking/modifying the game to achieve this, but simply this is their preference on playing the game. Maybe you shouldn't ruin it for them by complaining about it.

That said, I fail to see how cheaters and leechers are different other than their methods of "play," if you will. I'm not making the claim that all leechers = cheaters, but I am making the claim that they're both unwanted and they both ruin the unofficial player etiquette, while providing absolutely nothing back to the communities they're in.

Like all things, if you don't like something like this then
    Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    you should complain to Sega to change that.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

While there is no rules against it. You are still a liability to the team. Why else would Sega have wasted time adding guides to the in-game monitors on how to play certain maps or grind your gear if they didn't care.

At least now with the restricted blocks the people who want to only play with other geared players won't have to deal with this. Because I'm fairly sure someone running around with trash units and ungrinded weapons won't be able to pass Heaven and Hell ExQ 1-5. You'll have to actually build gear, and learn the game as intended.

There is also a difference between being a casual, and an incompetent. Sega keeps making gear progression easier, which still isn't enough for some people.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Aug 28, 2016 at 08:37 AM.

If people call lazy to people who don't upgrade their weapons, maybe they are lazy too because they didn't invest the time to find 11 well geared players in a F2P game to play a few quests for day, that is your solution if you don't want a "bad" MPA.

i do play in organized mpa but sometimes you end up having to pug and i dont like having to carry 11 brainless chickens with +0 gryphon units and 20 ele +0 13* or no affixes on any gear which btw is what you seem to support.. hmm maybe you yourself use the same gear i listed in which you need to review your own ingame priorities then
    Last edited by Flaoc; Aug 28, 2016 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumped
    With the new Ultimate Quest on the horizon, they’re thinking about having blocks that only players who meet certain conditions can enter. While this is not finalized, the current idea is to allow players who’ve cleared Solo Extreme Training (Floors 1 ~ 5) to enter these blocks.
    Again, something -is- being done about it. Because people who can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to fully grind their weapons, but took the time to reach lv 70 to get into XH, won't need to be tolerated. Sega made gearing up easier and easier, but let me use this quote instead.

"God only helps those that help themselves."