Page 196 of 235 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Sara's hair really fits him. Can't wait to see more.
    Here some more for ya lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I think he didn't mean that blue was a bad color, just that he finds it too saturated hence the "super blue"
    On another note, never thought of combining that weapon + that style, but it works surprisingly well, Toriame, new weaponoid contender (who am I kidding, no panty shots, poor guy is not eligible) ?
    Spoiler!
    Pretty much a good costume but gets no votes. Happens often, I'll vote for you thought Zephyrion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Alright,have some maid pics guys.
    Spoiler!
    Still cuter than before and the maid outfit is always a sexy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    Aaaand now I'm in debt. But it was worth it.
    Spoiler!
    Pluto looks freaken wickedly cool, those colors and the parts; so much unity and power.

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    A quick shot of my developing FOcaseal, Uriko. She's really growing on me...
    Spoiler!
    white costume are nice costume, I see you use Ears with fluff in them, I also like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    UNIT 02 - Ochre and UNIT 03 - Cerulean those two would make some killer mobbing team. Heck designs are like Fire and Ice in my opinion. Also I see you put your cast into different colors that is well achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by illegaleagle90 View Post
    While I work to get my funds back up and hopefully scratch and get something good, I decided to take some pictures of my four characters.
    Some nice photos showing off their default attire, an alternative set as well as giving a glimpse of their personalities through the pics.
    Yvera
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Yvera looks seductive, in a good way. Second picture is nifty. her mag looks like a hat and was about to asked where you get that hat from. but lol, bonus picture was sure swell.

I like to comment and Yeah I am going keep doing it like this but I'll only do it for every 1 week or so. and its not its against the rule or anything, probably is but someone got to say it. We got talent here for every post.

Here to another week of posting stuff:
    Just a bunch of stuff put together nothing much, try to due some good with color scheme I still need more practice thought.
    Spoiler!

Well see ya later.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    Here some more for ya lol.

Pretty much a good costume but gets no votes. Happens often, I'll vote for you thought Zephyrion.

Still cuter than before and the maid outfit is always a sexy choice.

Pluto looks freaken wickedly cool, those colors and the parts; so much unity and power.

white costume are nice costume, I see you use Ears with fluff in them, I also like that.

UNIT 02 - Ochre and UNIT 03 - Cerulean those two would make some killer mobbing team. Heck designs are like Fire and Ice in my opinion. Also I see you put your cast into different colors that is well achieved.

Yvera looks seductive, in a good way. Second picture is nifty. her mag looks like a hat and was about to asked where you get that hat from. but lol, bonus picture was sure swell.

I like to comment and Yeah I am going keep doing it like this but I'll only do it for every 1 week or so. and its not its against the rule or anything, probably is but someone got to say it. We got talent here for every post.

Here to another week of posting stuff:
    Just a bunch of stuff put together nothing much, try to due some good with color scheme I still need more practice thought.
    Spoiler!

Well see ya later.
    That Mag is SATO, a fox-like Mag from an older era, specifically PSO1. To this day, its still a fan favorite of many! It can be acquired via the Ragol Memory Shop in the Lobby Shop Area. There are also accessories to add SATO designs, including stockings and even a tinier one that actually does fit on the head!
    The Mag's playful appearance seems to match with Yvera's personality quite a bit!

That second picture was definitely meant to show off a more intrepid and adventurous side of the girl, always ready to see what's off in the distance and go there! Though even at the most sensual, the girl is still kind of a dork.

Meanwhile your little guy there looks like a plucky sort. The corrupted mothership background and the more dynamic posing there, which is definitely helped by the Wired Lance and Black Partizan, imply a strong sense of bravery. Certainly helped by the careful angling of each picture
    Oh and I'm also a fan of blue, so there's also that.

I bought the curl extension out of impulse buy ._.
    Spoiler!

Tried to do something other than the twin drill hair...

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I finally 'copied' my SEA chara to JP!
    Spoiler!

JP: Ship02 | B011 | Ayaldev1 / BlackLotus | Global Cortex | FoTe 75/55
    SEA: Ship01 | B010 | Ayaldev / BlackLotus | OSF | FoTe 70/70

Alright,here goes a new CustomSS set.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Messing around with the style of my cast alt

Spoiler!
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

kinda newish photo that depicts three styles of Phasions...
    Spoiler!

Chalun the new set is pretty friggen awesome but I think these would be better suited for the screenshot thread :X Keep up the stellar photosets and posts round here

I'm liking what you did Shirai also >_> Tell your Caseal to stop looking at me like that, Ayaldev your character looks cool and welcome to JP hope you enjoy your stay, O____O That looks freaking awesome Zephyrion and reminds me of a Psu Newman, Autumn you got quite the collection of partner machines there and loads of variety when it comes to their looks.

Spoiler!

When you finally encounter the mythical turret

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

WE NEED A DISPENSER HERE!