Page 1419 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4199191319136914091416141714181419142014211422142914691519 ... LastLast
Results 14,181 to 14,190 of 16750

Just got an Invade rear from Double lol thought It was my austere rear. I also just got that 12 star arm unit now all I need is the jet boots from ultimate quartz dragon.

I started playing Ultimate Amduscia as HU with a huge cutter, and was really enjoying it, a class i don't normally play etc, so it's been super fun to me, especially with the recent changes, I decided to pimp out a gix sword a little, I had most of the fodders already since I hoard high slot stuff, it cost me around 500 cubes and 14 mil in affix, the 6-7s expand only failed 1 time.

1907 attack makes me happy (´∩ω∩`)

Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Maybe I'm getting carried away with Ult. Amd. but I love the map...
    Got my first Lightning Set to 60%. I just have to grind them.

...and my god... all the units!!!
    Who said these would be as rare as Saiki Drops?

PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Kinda long story of RNG blessings. Nothing special, but I think it was a nice desire sensor break for a change.

I wanted to get 6 gix spears to max it and replace my austere, but then I realized I would need a light element change, which I am too cheap to pay, so I hoped one would drop untekked before I finished my files. None did, so I kept the spears in storage to use as fodders one day or something.

Just yesterday, I decided to do some Hans Cos for galerus, and all I needed was a diabo and a bayari(and 70 mobs kill, but thats automatic in a way). The run I did had 3 stupid elephants in a row, and the last thing that appears was an anga. I was of course cursing at the RNG, cause I hate battling angas that resist you, but thankfully it seemd to be nerfed. It did transform into the banther one when it revived, but otherwise it never resisted any weapon. When is down, it drops me a 13* even though I was not boosted with drop rate or anything. And lo and behold, it was an untekked spear. I prayed it wasnt an ares, but thankfully it turned to be a Gix C:

After untekking it, I decided to try one more run of naberius, and as soon as I go down, a bayari spawns, without a single mob. And as soon as it dies, a Diabo appears. And again, not a single mob appeared. I was super happy afterwards (:

astral unit set now complete (maybe i should have waited for boost.. oh well the pain is over for melee set)

'Bruh, I'm never getting that Orbit GS to drop. Trump is gonna win first before I do'
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    'Bruh, I'm never getting that Orbit GS to drop. Trump is gonna win first before I do'
    yep its the apocalypse alright, gratz tho. does it have tatk on it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    yep its the apocalypse alright, gratz tho. does it have tatk on it too?
    Last edited by Nyansan; Nov 9, 2016 at 07:52 AM. Reason: brain too rattled why the fork did i type yes ?_?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

^ xD

Still gratz tho
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Well that's unfortunate. I was hoping to have something to power up Nykta with on characters who don't use an OT Orbit. Still, grats.