I read elsewhere on this board that 14* weapons are going to be a thing. Is this confirmed and if so what do we know about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    I read elsewhere on this board that 14* weapons are going to be a thing. Is this confirmed and if so what do we know about them?
    They were announced in the last Broadcast. So far we just have a couple of pictures of them, and that they will drop from the Mother EQ.

any way I can get lamda grinders fast? I heard about doing ziegs daily orders, but what is that and how can I unlock? some warning appears when I attempt to access his CO

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    any way I can get lamda grinders fast? I heard about doing ziegs daily orders, but what is that and how can I unlock? some warning appears when I attempt to access his CO
    What mode are you in, Ep.1-3, or Ep. 4? You need to be either have an Ep. 3 Matterboard active or be in Ep. 4 mode to access his COs.

Does anyone have the song that plays in this trailer?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

havent played for last few weeks, bumped says next update is almost 3gb, any idea whats being added ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    havent played for last few weeks, bumped says next update is almost 3gb, any idea whats being added ?
    I'm pretty sure Chapter 6 of Episode 4 is this maintenance, the new Solo XQ, new Gathering spots and rings, another PSO2es collab, and possibly the start of the winter themed stuff. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.
    Last edited by Zysets; Nov 23, 2016 at 12:57 AM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Hi guys new to pso2 here, If i level up bouncer to 12 and spend skill points and decide to change to braver do i lose those 12 skill points? are the bound to the bouncer class? Basically wondering if I need to recreate the character.

Quote Originally Posted by DKhaed View Post
    Hi guys new to pso2 here, If i level up bouncer to 12 and spend skill points and decide to change to braver do i lose those 12 skill points? are the bound to the bouncer class? Basically wondering if I need to recreate the character.
    Each class has its own level and skill points, so when you switch to Braver, it will be lv1with one available skill point while Bouncer will stay at level 12 and retain its skill points. The game encourages you to level all classes to lv75 with some permanent stat bonuses.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM.