Page 656 of 684 FirstFirst ... 156556606646653654655656657658659666 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I have a small request, if possible:

For SSD users, the "backup" folder can take a toll on the drive (for me, around 4GB size)
    It would be cool if one could define in which place/drive Tweaker would store the backup files.

So, instead of using for ex: "C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32\backup "
    One could use, for ex: "E:\PSO2\data\win32\backup"

Saving storage on the SSD.
    That explains why my C drive filled up yesterday. I don't have an SSD, but I would like this option as well because my Windows partition is incredibly small, about 32 GB or so. As a workaround for now, we could use symbolic links redirect all reading and writing to a different folder.

So I tried patching and installing the update early before the maintenance is over.

Is anyone else having this issue:

Resuming patching 1 files!
    Download aborted for data/license/stlport.txt! [WARNING!]
    Failed to download 1 files!
    Can't seem to download this "data/license/stlport.txt" through the patcher.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    So I tried patching and installing the update early before the maintenance is over.

Is anyone else having this issue:

Can't seem to download this "data/license/stlport.txt" through the patcher.
    having the same issue here , i went to manually check for quantum update to see if i could resume this last file download but it ends up repatching from scratch andt still getting this ...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.1.3.0 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.1.3.0
    Update started.
    Resuming patching 1943 files!
    Download aborted for data/license/stlport.txt! [WARNING!]

Might be a wrong place to ask but are tweaker able to change the scale of UI?

I play on 3440x1440 and the UI ( hp/pp/subpal ) is too small. x.x

Edit : Also those method from 2013 does not seem to work anymore.
    Last edited by AsterKL; Nov 24, 2016 at 01:59 AM.

There is something weird with updating.. It just stops randomly, bars are not moving, percents neither, task manager shows no network activity. After restarting tweaker it continues download just fine, but after some time it stops again. I don't think it's my connection because I was talking in Skype all that time without problems.

My tweaker keeps failing and silently crashing.
    Either it says it will start pso2 but won't actually do that (occasionally it does but pso2 always crashes in this case) and I have to tell the gnfield to rename tweaker.exe or the tweaker crashes silently before gnfield is started.

I downloaded the game through the tweaker, this has worked a few times in the past but now the tweaker can't find the game even though I select the directory where the original pso2 binaries are in: C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2.
    I thought it wasn't able to find the nonexistent "pso2_bin" folder but apparently that's not the problem as I can install patches (English and Large Files) and it does actually find all pso2 binaries.
    Error log of not finding the pso2_bin folder for some reason:
    http://pastebin.com/Cv00Xvrd

log after gnfield started and pso2.exe was also started but crashed:
    http://pastebin.com/wjjy8Uyk

"contents of pso2_bin":
    http://pastebin.com/KpUBxnSD

What confuses me the most is that this worked several times before a month or two ago.
    Is it the new QUANTUM method?
    Before every time I downloaded the game with tweaker I had the problem that the tweaker would say the game was patched but that wasn't the case. I could start the client but when I tried to login it would give me the mismatching versions error and I had to manually tell the tweaker to check for updates.

Now I was just about to do that when I read the tweaker message box telling me after this it would use the seemingly broken QUANTUM patching afterwards anyway and probably just undo everything I fixed with manual patching.

edit. indeed, manual patching didn't fix the problem either.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Nov 30, 2016 at 02:11 PM.

So what exactly has changed where Tweaker doesn't want to run from a user directory any more? It has always worked fine before.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    So what exactly has changed where Tweaker doesn't want to run from a user directory any more? It has always worked fine before.
    We had instances of people having issues in other folders not in its own directory or on the desktop, documents etc, to where it was needed to make it not work in those folders to prevent future issues.

We do acknowledge that there was a small percentage of people's tweaker working on these folders, but we need to serve the majority.

Please don't use an older copy of the tweaker, as our patches and patch mirrors may not work correctly on these older versions, nor will we offer support on them.

We also, rarely check pso-world, so we do invite people to contact us via reddit or discord.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I started the original launcher and patched with that, then went back to the tweaker and now it works.

Not even going to begin to ask why I had to throw my tweaker folder from my desktop to some other location just to launch it.

So for those of you that were like me, putting all tweaker related things in a new folder on your desktop, move the folder somewhere else like your user folder. After that you can launch tweaker again.