Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Apparently the result is affected by how many times you crushed rideroid and whether you defeated mother before reaching the finish line.

The actual fight is just joke comparing to that. You can die as many time you want without a worry!
    That explains it.

Also I didn't get a single Redran. ; w;

EDIT: Wow... I'm... actually kinda buttmad about this. There's still none in the shops, like at all. It probably doesn't even drop below 10* like the evolved pets. I hope something else drops it so I can at least get started on it and try it out. :T
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 21, 2016 at 06:30 AM.

Got like 10 rare drops at the end of the quest (B rank, Mother didn't got crushed in the first phase).

And no eggs, disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

B rank , FeelsBadMan
    failed riding part i guess

31.90% increase per Falz Mother.

Also SEGA really blew this boss fight out of the park,it was amazing.
    Such a cluster of random stuff but it wasnt cheap,the fight was fast yet difficult and we failed the rideroid because nobody knew that you had to spin2win.

I give it a 4/5
    Spoiler!

Well, I can't say I'm thrilled that the loot crystal is going to depend on people being able to fly their rideroids properly. That aside, I do like both phases of the fight. I love Sonic games, so the rideroid is just playing as Super Sonic to me, and Esca Mother can definitely dish out some pain, but you have ample opportunity to evade and counter if you're on the ball, so I like that.

Didn't notice what rank I got, but there were 20+ drops with 350% RDR active. We did defeat her in the first phase with less then 30 seconds to go, though.

The fight was fun, even though the only thing that was consistently killing anyone was the desperation attack she uses at each HP threshold. It doesn't seem realistically possible to destroy all of the cubes before they reach the center, so I don't quite understand how you prevent it from going off.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Dec 21, 2016 at 06:35 AM.

absolutely hate 1 part 0/10 , that shit is killing game for me
    second one was good tho , a proper raid boss , abit weak tho, considering people kill it on 1 try

What does the barrel roll do besides get certain annoying rabbits to shut up?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    absolutely hate 1 part 0/10 , that shit is killing game for me
    second one was good tho , a proper raid boss , abit weak tho, considering people kill it on 1 try
    I think its due to a lot of us seeing said boss in the story so most of us knew her pattern for the most part.
    I like how she surprised us with more attacks though,I thought getting out of the gangbang gates would save me for the rest of the EQ but instead we get death cubes counting down to our impending doom.
    Spoiler!

If you're close enough to one of the four pods around Mother, the barrel roll will deal damage. Like, a lot of damage, considering it's not on cooldown.