Page 3892 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2892339237923842388238893890389138923893389438953902394239924392 ... LastLast
Results 38,911 to 38,920 of 46801

I can't be the only one wondering this?

WHERE THE HECK IS FURY STANCE????

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    I can't be the only one wondering this?

WHERE THE HECK IS FURY STANCE????
    It got turned into a passive. You no longer have to activate it; it's on by default.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Since they didn't change the background color of those skill icons (it always has been yellow/bright for active skills and gray/dark for passive ones) the question was legit. A minor thing that will be changed later, I suppose.

EDIT : Do you know if the Skull Suit (スカルスーツ) from the Bonus Scratch works with CASTs ?
    Last edited by Terrence; Oct 25, 2017 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    EDIT : Do you know if the Skull Suit (スカルスーツ) from the Bonus Scratch works with CASTs ?
    It is an all race, all gender costume, like a Rappy Suit, so yes.

I put my dark blast in my subpallete but I can't activate/use it

any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    I put my dark blast in my subpallete but I can't activate/use it

any help would be appreciated
    You need to fill a little bar around it as if it was a compound tech before you can use it.
    Well,more like a photon blast.
    It'll become active as you do damage and with time(maybe time? idk,maybe just damage)
    Spoiler!

a question about Mag:

what is the condition for "stat boost K" to activate?

it said on swiki that the interval is 16 seconds, 100% chance and cool down is 12 minutes.
    so naturally i thought that it should start boosting 16 seconds after you started a quest.
    but when i test it seems that when you start a quest it start off with a full cool down and only activate 12 minutes later?
    which is strange because hp A has a 4minute cool down but can activate as soon as you start a quest,

so what's the deal with stat boost K? any mag master can answer this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    a question about Mag:

what is the condition for "stat boost K" to activate?

it said on swiki that the interval is 16 seconds, 100% chance and cool down is 12 minutes.
    so naturally i thought that it should start boosting 16 seconds after you started a quest.
    but when i test it seems that when you start a quest it start off with a full cool down and only activate 12 minutes later?
    which is strange because hp A has a 4minute cool down but can activate as soon as you start a quest,

so what's the deal with stat boost K? any mag master can answer this for me?
    that's pretty much it, start with cd, just like item producing skills

Is there a chance those weaponoid potentials have a 3rd one no one's bothered to check for ? The weaponoid one is good obviously but the default ones are actually trash when Yamigarasu at least was usable

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    Is there a chance those weaponoid potentials have a 3rd one no one's bothered to check for ? The weaponoid one is good obviously but the default ones are actually trash when Yamigarasu at least was usable
    All Potentials will show up when you go to unlock them even if you don't have the right material for them, so if there are only the two, there are only the two.