Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

During the summer, word was, players could level to 75 in a matter of hours solo. I assume this boost week is nothing like that?

Quote Originally Posted by The City View Post
    During the summer, word was, players could level to 75 in a matter of hours solo. I assume this boost week is nothing like that?
    That was for an end-of-Episode Limited Quest that was stacked with crazy levels of event Triboost due to a Campaign. Nothing like that right now, unfortunately, and no word on another one anytime soon.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That was for an end-of-Episode Limited Quest that was stacked with crazy levels of event Triboost due to a Campaign. Nothing like that right now, unfortunately, and no word on another one anytime soon.
    Gotcha, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    The point you're trying to make earlier only applies to SSA supported weapons and not for something like fornis or seikeiser which is why it's a lot easier to upslot val/atra weapons to 8s but doesn't change anything for the latter ones which I mentioned on my 1st post. You then replied to me to buy 8s right off the bat but that doesn't help on the difficulty of upslotting those Fornis and Seikeiser or even Rays for their own SAF. My point? You want Power VI or Phrase Weak then you only have 16.77% chance of succeeding(w/ affix40% and dudunerf10%). Not gonna continue this anymore as this'll only derail your topic. Sorry about that.
    I don't care about his other weapons, I was talking about his Val Retora (see his picture, 7 affix with 4 SSA). I only used that quote of his because it's the only thing from him vaguely replying to me of the topic at hand. Why is this so hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I don't care about his other weapons, I was talking about his Val Retora (see his picture, 7 affix with 4 SSA). I only used that quote of his because it's the only thing from him vaguely replying to me of the topic at hand. Why is this so hard to understand?
    Nah man, you definitely missed the point. Just man up and accept that you failed to notice that he specifically mentioned the difficulty of upslotting fornis and seikaiser fodders, which you know for a fact can't use ssaf to ease the high upslot difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Nah man, you definitely missed the point. Just man up and accept that you failed to notice that he specifically mentioned the difficulty of upslotting fornis and seikaiser fodders, which you know for a fact can't use ssaf to ease the high upslot difficulties.
    Sometimes I'd like to think that I'm just being trolled, but then I remember where I'm hanging out. Last time I had to explained to someone with a picture was to my nephew when he was 6 years old, hope I won't have to make this a habit:

https://s18.postimg.org/yav6zsxfd/pi...for_idiots.png

Sometimes I'd like to think that I'm just being trolled, but then I remember where I'm hanging out. Last time I had to explained to someone with a picture was to my nephew when he was 6 years old, hope I won't have to make this a habit:

https://s18.postimg.org/yav6zsxfd/pi...for_idiots.png
    Your first highlighted portion is that he stayed at 7s as a statement, with the second being "that which I dont care about" despite blatantly being the reason WHY he chose to stay at 7s over going to 8s (because upslotting the FODDER is more far more difficult, making no mention of ease or difficulty of the target weapon itself). It's entirely possible he wanted to do 8s, got it to 8s, couldn't get fodder up because it's a bitch to do, then dropped it down a slot deliberately in order to do 7s. Also it's CLEARLY Atra, not Astra, those are 13* weapons that can't use SSAF either.

As far as what I've done this week goes, I've affixed a few units (succeeded some, failed others), and did my second zenesis sword for an alternate ship's character, as Atra isn't even worth my time because of the single acquisition limit.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Atmius; Jan 1, 2018 at 10:06 PM.

Your first highlighted portion is that he stayed at 7s as a statement, with the second being "that which I dont care about" despite blatantly being the reason WHY he chose to stay at 7s over going to 8s (because upslotting the FODDER is more far more difficult, making no mention of ease or difficulty of the target weapon itself). It's entirely possible he wanted to do 8s, got it to 8s, couldn't get fodder up because it's a bitch to do, then dropped it down a slot deliberately in order to do 7s.
    Well Zulastar will just have to clarify what he meant and until he does, I'm sticking to what I said cause that's they way I'm reading it.

Also it's CLEARLY Atra, not Astra, those are 13* weapons that can't use SSAF either.
    Ya, I know keep fucking up that name, guess Atra is not a word that naturally clicks with me.

Well Zulastar will just have to clarify what he meant and until he does, I'm sticking to what I said cause that's they way I'm reading it.

Ya, I know keep fucking up that name, guess Atra is not a word that naturally clicks with me.
    Was not planning on replying anymore but your img made it even more apparent that you misunderstood Zulastar's post. Did you even see the word "fodders" in his post? Did you even check Zulastar's SS and see Power VI and Phrase Weak? Where do you think those come from? Seriously no one's trolling you here.

On topic this are the ones I did on the 1st day of the year. Unfortunately no screenies for me.

Nemesis TD: Astral Soul, Power VI, Modulator, Sentence Triple, Ether Factor, Elder Reverie, Elegant Power

Shine Red & Izane arm/leg: Apprentice Soul, Modulator, Ether Factor, Doom Break, Elegant Stamina

Not gonna ride the Val/Atra bandwagon for now and will just wait for it go down in price specially the GS and also the new 13star this Jan10. Also Elegant Power is too expensive right now and will wait for the next dudu nerf instead hoping Sega doesn't put it again in gold scratch revival again.

i'm down 14k cubes, but the results were well worth it. in order:
    weila board - 165 satk, 35hp, 18pp
    deadlist arm - 165 satk, 35hp, 18pp
    qliph leg - 165 satk, 35hp, 18pp
    weila board - 165 tatk, 35hp, 18pp
    nemesis sword - 180satk, phrase weak
    atra katana - 120satk, phrase weak, s1 (2% dmg), s2 (10% pp reduc), s3 (4% crit dmg), s4 (katana gear)

might "cheap" affix a few other nemesis/slave before boost ends.

Spoiler!