Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast
    master of THE AWESOMEPANTS

sure why not

Slash

I don't care. Just as long as there is a battle and there aren't any consequences for losing! So bring it on!

Unfortunetly, in a duel, there are consequences for losing. See reward.

Arena: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Competitors: Kadou vs. Hanos and Slash
    Reward: 500 of the losing opponent's/s' meseta and a technique upgrade (or traps, if you're an android)
    Battle Mode: 1x2

Hanos and Slash warp into the arena, eagerly awaiting their victory. On the opposite side of the stadium, Kadou appears, looking as though he is not even aware of where he is. A bell rings, and Hanos immediatly fires foie! Kadou steps placidly to his left in order to dodge and casts shifta and deband. Slash dashes toward him and swings diagonally downward. Kadou hops more or less to the right and somewhat foward. He spins around as though oerforming a dance and lobs off Slash's head without any seeming effort. He is caught unawares by Hanos, who hits him over the head with his staff. Kadou does not lose consciousness, however, because of his defense boost from deband. Hanos, more than a little dismayed, scarcely raises his staff to block when Kadou thrusts his hand toward him and blasts a ball of flames into his face.

Hanos=(+6=14
    Slash=(7)+2=9
    TEAM TOTAL=23
    Kadou=(23)+0=25

I didn't find it necessary to roll after I did both of yours. Oh, and Slash, your in debt if you don't have 500 meseta. As for you, Axle, methinks your meseta is brought down to 900, and mine is brought up to 1100. Not to mention I get, let's see, Gizonde, I think. -Z, does that stack onto zonde or replace it?

I only had 300 meseta after I bought stuff so I'm in the hole 200 meseta now! Well, put me in something that I can win! Actually just the next battle...

Hmmmm, I have about the same points as Hanos right? How about I fight him? Seeinf how he only rolls low numbers, and I'm unuasally lucky.... I should win!

And I still can't buy a force...

Btw, I probably just jinxed myself...

That fight is a no go! I need to work up my stuff before I do any one-on-one battles! So let's get these battles going!

Just a note, and spam I guess, if you want a one-on-one battle, just make sure either the word 'duel' or 'challenge' are in your post. You've seen me challenge Zi'Zuku several times I'm sure, but if you don't know, what you do is, rather than asking me for a one-on-one fight, you challenge a specific person who has a point value within three points of your own. You more or less just did that, though it was not very direct, and Hanos declined. He's already in debt anyway, and seeing as the prize of a duel will always be meseta from the loser (unless you two agree on something else. Maybe you want to steal their weapon, and they want yours? I don't know why you'd do something like that, though.) and a level up or something, you can't challenge him.

Then who can I challenge? And it's not like I need meseta, I can always win that. It's the level that counts ^_^.

Hmm seems I got left behind once again.
    I'll challenge you, MQuantum, if you are within
    my points range. My stats are below.

NAME: Bastalion
    LEVEL: 2
    CLASS: HUmar
    WEAPON SERIES: Saber
    ITEMS: Monomates and Moon Atomizers
    TECHNIQUES: Foie
    PHOTON BLASTS: NONE
    ARMOR: NONE
    SHIELD: BARRIER
    MESETA: 1000
    PTS: 7 (TEAM PTS:

Is this really my personal page?!

Kadou, anyone can get traps. Otherwise it's not fair, because Androids were able to get techniques.