Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

so im working on seeing everyones final scene wich requires beating the game 6 timesanyways it was Ino'lis turn. pollux was a breeze i smoked her as.s with techs then comes amplum umbla. on the first turn it does flat land so i think to myself shoot this deck has no assist cards to erase that. next turn it does dice+1 and the 2 following turns it does meteor ok so things are going good then whats this! on consecutive turns it plays Epsilon,Hildelt,Merickle, and chaos bringer WTF! i thought for sure i was done and frankly if i was an ark i would of lost since epsilons stall reduces your move to 0 and within a few turns he racked up a dice bonus of +7 anyways a few turns pass and the boss gets stupid and does meteor reducing the hp of everything 1 so i cast rabarta killing all his guys except the chaos bringer i let out a sigh of releif then oh whats this! Delbiter >.> after the delbiter attacked i had 1 hp left but the next turn i got lucky and cast 3 techs on the boss if he blocked even one of them i would of died ......

how did i win O_O

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Huh?
    You know, it might save a bit of time if you watch the cutscene for the character, quite the game in the middle of the fight and just choose a different character, since the characters seem to have no individual endings.

Of course, that's in theory... maybe it was just me, but I was only ever able to select a single character at the end, and not always the one that I did the most of the quests and storyline of.

Scary. The few times I've fought Amplam Umbra, it wasn't too difficult (trying to go through one story mode once per day now for leveling). Only time that scared me was when a Delbiter got right up to me and attacked. >_<

Fortunately, the idiot boss cast Meteor the next turn and I pwned the Delbiter easily.

So thats where you've been? (Cast)

kyori im really sorry i havent been online but im really busy with family functions till after easter so staying up all night playing pso would be suicide

sig by gama

Well, my new class schedule this quarter pretty much forces me to go to bed before midnight on weekdays, not to mention having to do actual homework before that as well. I mostly play in the afternoon and early evenings now, which sucks for a virtual vampire like me, heh.

Ah, no more Cast as often :/ It's been so lonely without a partner at night XD Sad to hear that you won't be doing Hobo Lish, but looking forward to seeing you after Sunday XD

Svm Inimicus Mali

On 2004-04-08 12:21, Mixfortune wrote:
    Huh?
    You know, it might save a bit of time if you watch the cutscene for the character, quite the game in the middle of the fight and just choose a different character, since the characters seem to have no individual endings.

Of course, that's in theory... maybe it was just me, but I was only ever able to select a single character at the end, and not always the one that I did the most of the quests and storyline of.
    Only Ino'lis, Kranz, Sil'fer, Break, Endu, and Lura have cutscenes. Of the three on any given side, you can only use one... the one you used most often. So if you used Relmitos for 3/4 of the game, and Ino'lis for 1/4 of the game, you'll be able to use Ino'lis, who has the opening cutscene, and everyone else except Kranz and Sil'fer. But Relmitos will not produce a cutscene.

yeah i cant wait to get back on and hear that skies of arcadia music

sig by gama

Same thing happaned to me except it was Epsilon, Merikle, Chaos bringer, and Delbiter. I won also.