Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Any stats or words on the Demolition Comet type card.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Demo Comet oesn't exist. Description, but no stats or data.

For the record, SBeats Blades and Twin Blaze don't exist either. There goes my two favorite weapons.

Well, there are far more weapons, shields, mags, etc. than monsters in the previous PSO games in which these are based, so it's to be expected that there would be a relatively greater amount of nonexistant Hunters cards than Arkz cards. It's just a matter of "which of my favorites won't be included", for both sides. Unfortunate, really.

Ultima

Im also guessing Malqueek isnt here either, he was fun....nor dolmolm, Sinow Gold, Hell even neis claw, if any of these where menionted before sorry, didnt see them.

Nor Crazy Tune and God Hand. Loved those, too.

And Delsaber doesn't exist, either. Hildetorr isn't looking good, either.

Sorry to bust your bubbles.

Ari will prolly post a BIG like 200 list of cards not released. Then again, maybe not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 16:36 ]</font>

Yeah, that and the small list of like 20 cards that actually do. People will get to look through the unreleased graveyard and go, "Wish I had that!"

On 2004-04-15 16:43, Arislan wrote:
    Yeah, that and the small list of like 20 cards that actually do. People will get to look through the unreleased graveyard and go, "Wish I had that!"
    Of course.
    You're close, but how close are we now to getting the list to 100% done?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 19:04 ]</font>

You mean, after sorting out all this stuff? Then I get to go through all the cards *again* and check each one against the JP version, so I can see just which cards are mistranslated and fix them. So *we* are nearly finished, then I get to walk down the lonely road of retranslation all by my lonesome.

Of course, if ST wasn't so stupid and did a decent job in translation, I wouldn't have to do all this extra work.

Instead of just reusing monsters from older PSO games, ST should've created some new ones to make up the quantity disparity between Hunters and Arkz. Heck, maybe even throw in some monsters from earlier PS games and give them a graphical makeover. Instead, all we get for new monsters are a couple E rank cards like the ones from Billy Hatcher and Del Rappy. >_<

Worst thing about it is, if ST releases a 2nd version of the game, there are enough cards that just need to get re-play balanced and released that St doesn't even have to add anything new. So don't expect many, if any, new Enemy cards =that haven't already appeared in PSO...