Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Okay, everyone -- Time to kick ass with this AOL Cup!

Let's get kills going, and get all those weapons badges we need. Most importantly, we want to get those drop rates multiplied. And plus, we're getting our ass handed to us by Legendary, which I know Fantasy Eve from (Poison EVE).

I'll be on tomorrow from 7 - late.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-05-22 01:58 ]</font>

Never giving up

Ca you add me to the queue list?
    My charicter is Jasam 3.0
    Section I.D = Redria
    Level= 21 (but probably higher as i'm about to level as i post this, (up 10 levels now)

I will also be making a Fonewearl soon, Which you would rather have on your team is up to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jasam on 2005-05-23 07:20 ]</font>

This thread is what I've been looking for.
    This fits in perfectly with PSOBB's whole team system.

If possible, definitely sign me up.

B5 Hunter
    Yellowboze
    Lv 42+ HUcast

Also for team purposes, I have at least 5 extra rares to dump right into the team so we can add more members from this site.

~ Tiko-chan (written in a combination of Katakana, Kanji, and Hiragan) - L29 Viridia FOnewearl
    ~ Tycho - L32 Purplenum RAmarl
    ~ ~Arthur~ - L16 Yellowboze HUcast

Old Man

Update the list Get - I'm kicking serious ass and gibing points now. Got things rolling with an Inferno Bazooka off a Hildeblue (10 pts ) and haven't stopped since. Could have traded that baby to some fomarl for lots of good stuff, but it's all for the team baby.

I'm picking up several 4-slot frames and lots of decent weps/techs so teammates give a holla holla if you need something.

I'm looking for a few things if anyone has them:

Red Barrier so I can make foie merge for my fonewearl
    Rafoie merge for my Fonewm
    S-parts ver2.01 (ya right)
    Invisible Guard (ya right)
    Dark/Hell/Charge weapons with hit, esp. partisans/handguns

I've lots of decent stuff for exchange, so let me know.

Update on chars:

Sitka Blue - Hucast - Whitil - lvl 61 (all H-mode open)
    Sitka++ - Fonewm - Redira - lvl 24 (H-mode)
    Sitka Fo - Purplenum - lvl 1
    Sitka+++ - Racaseal - Oran - lvl 13

We're slipping - down to #29 at last check

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-05-23 15:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-05-25 13:06 ]</font>

Sitka, I have a Charge Lockgun and some Charge Assaults if you'd like. No hit percentage on them, though.

Also, anyone know what happened with Ashcroft? Seems like he's not on the team list anymore, for some reason.

Ashcroft kept getting rare enemies and rare weapons... He was a great addition to the team.

Now we've got some serious points coming in, and I hope to join in on this tonight around 11. (Level 30 coming up, baby!)

May 23, 2005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-05-25 22:39 ]</font>

Old Man

We moved way up the list last night. Good job everyone.

Nice additions to the team. We need folks who can play and contribute and I think you got a couple good ones.

Nice running with you Mix and Rigsta. We got that MA down pretty tight - always time to spare and good teamwork. Thanks for the Brionac btw.

Looking forward to catching you all on tonight.

Wow, we picked up team points REALLY fast last night, from 2 to 80 in one day?

Now for AOL Cup! My God, we've got people who love the cup.. we hope to make a comeback. We're ranked 13, and have a LONG time to make a comeback. With the latest addition of Lun, we have a good chance of it.

Congrats, all.

I plan on doing only hard MA runs until further updates. I need people to play with on these, so let me know via team chat if you're going to do one.

*runs off and quits job*

Oh, Link00seven and DJ_dan, we'd love to have you. We're getting team points pretty fast and should have the team expansion soon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-05-24 10:07 ]</font>

Whatever i can do to help the points go up let me know. Havent collected any rares yet but i am in hard so its only a matter of time. I have sitka on my list so i will let him know when i have some to hand off.

...if thats cool.