Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Lel...

Got any source or article?

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Hahahahaha.
    Wow this is hysterical. People got so hyped playing that inferior version again. I don't see why not just play the JPN server.

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    is somebody going to SEA and do a video review about it? i would love if they make it similar to this guy's:

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online [ENGLISH SERVER] - Server Launch First Impressions - YouTube
    I'll just compress it in a spoiler box since its a wall of text.

Spoiler!

edited: oh wait, it isn't. Mmmmeeeh, I'll let it stay that way...

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Hahahahaha.
    Wow this is hysterical. People got so hyped playing that inferior version again. I don't see why not just play the JPN server.
    Cuz not everyone understand Japanese. Especially westerners. There are players who want to play the game, but can't due to the confusing process of registering and downloading.

It isn't confusing at all. There are guides to show how it's done...

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daemetius View Post
    Cuz not everyone understand Japanese. Especially westerners. There are players who want to play the game, but can't due to the confusing process of registering and downloading.
    And that's why people ask for help to get started...

"confusing process"

I lol'd

Last edited by Sinon; Jul 22, 2015 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    And that's why people ask for help to get started...
    There is even a GUIDE:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210236
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

This opinion might be controversial and sounded elitist, but honestly I think that people who cannot research by themselves (with existing guides, mostly by AIDA) for registering, downloading and configuring the client, should NOT play this game.

If they can't do that much, how would you expect them to research on their own in regards to the game mechanics? They will just keep asking to be spoon-fed and be carried on in the game.

Just my 2 yen.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    This opinion might be controversial and sounded elitist, but honestly I think that people who cannot research by themselves (with existing guides, mostly by AIDA) for registering, downloading and configuring the client, should NOT play this game.

If they can't do that much, how would you expect them to research on their own in regards to the game mechanics? They will just keep asking to be spoon-fed and be carried on in the game.

Just my 2 yen.
    It's just what they call "normie", they won't touch the game unless it's get localized, even if there's fan patch for the foreign version.