Hybrid View

http://pso2.jp/players/news/24931/

According to SEGA, Atlas Takt doesn't require a Chronos Stone. So it's alright, I guess.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

According to SEGA, Atlas Takt doesn't require a Chronos Stone. So it's alright, I guess.
    what...... , good i builded the lumiere takt

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

When I recycle unaffixed Elveda units (include 7s ones) after storing it about a half of the year - they anonce it's upgrade to 13* with S-abilities.
    When I recycle several dropped Jutus tacts 'cause I didn't need them - they anonced I can have an extra Atlas I could use...
    Just fuck SEGA... good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    When I recycle unaffixed Elveda units (include 7s ones) after storing it about a half of the year - they anonce it's upgrade to 13* with S-abilities.
    When I recycle several dropped Jutus tacts 'cause I didn't need them - they anonced I can have an extra Atlas I could use...
    Excuse me but... Did a guy from SEGA connected to your account to delete those weapons/units himself ? With all due respect, I think it's a little too easy to blame them just because you unfortunately did a spring cleaning at the bad time. But of course, I'm sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Excuse me but... Did a guy from SEGA connected to your account to delete those weapons/units himself ? With all due respect, I think it's a little too easy to blame them just because you unfortunately did a spring cleaning at the bad time. But of course, I'm sorry for your loss.
    You're speaking noncence. I blame fcuking SEGA politics made outdated items top ones. And I did a spring cleaning suprisingly in a spring when I got all 3 sets of Lightstream affixed.

I'm just mad about some players like me hardly getting Bode set and spent tousands of milions to affix it then twice hardly getting Lightstream and twice much to affix it while other fucks just easily got Elveda, affix it once and they're top now just for nothing 'cause SEGA want to!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post

Doesnt matter, its highly likely theyll throw Jutus and Lumiere into Dragon UH while simultaneously releasing another LQ for Atra Ex materials along with another dumb quest link bonus tied to it. The only thing you should be mad about is having to run boring content over and over
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers