Page 8 of 486 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Nice character guys! I'm liking the Photoshop ones, they add to a nice fashion compilation.

I haven't had the chance to take some fancy pictures like you guys, but this my character at the moment. Probably very similar in the full build of PSO2, just more precise customization.

Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Since today is the last day, I decided to try out a couple more characters, since they won't be free in the live versions.

First off is Levia's dad. For now, I'm sticking with the name Zofael. The name is subject to change depending on my mood.

Spoiler!

Next is what's left of Newman Levia. The overly feminine movements make much more sense with this outfit than with Levia's metal casing, the hair moves more freely without the shoulder pads in the way, and it's nice not having to look at metalic joints every time I look at her knees. This outfit gives her a perfect frame; light, armored, and maneuverable. She looks wonderful from behind!
    Still, the model is just too feminine, too commonplace. I need gills, fins, something aquatic! Something alien! I needed to add scars just so she doesn't seem so Mary Sue.
    If nothing else, playing around with this model is a good way to see what I want in the caseal. I might make some changes later on to get the two closer together.

reposting pics of myself onto the Phasion thread

Spoiler!

In addition to a couple "part swaps," I went the "all-black" route this time around.... well, almost.

I really hope we get parts without exposed joints in the future.
    Last edited by Zeota; Apr 29, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Because we could.
    Spoiler!

And now, my character Serizawa. Hair clipping FTL.
    Spoiler!

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffin View Post

totally fabulous
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I guess i should join in, right? I was kind of going for the "'America, fuck yeah." look. Maybe I'll take one of the images later and add in a flag and a bald eagle behind her.

Bonus pictures:
    Spoiler!

Im a little lazy to edit my full sized uploaded screenshots , so I'm just gonna put it in the spoilers to make life easier for everyone.

Spoiler!

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Nothing too fancy pose-wise but I logged off for the night, and rest of the beta. (I played this game into the ground...)

But, I still want to share something of my beloved character that has followed me ever since I found my first Flowen's Sword AUW 3084 in PSO GC.

I present, Furou' uen. I can't wait for more clothing options...

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance