Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default L'apres PSO2 Illustrations - July 11th Update

Edit: I don't normally re-edit the first post in my threads, so if you're looking for new art, it will be in my thread on whatever the next available post number would be.

Ta!

x

Hello!

I've been a huge fan of Phantasy Star for 12 years now, and since coming back wanted to post drawings I've recently done, and if people are interested, other pieces I've done for random other reasons.

All characters are on Ship 7.

Romoko

Sketch of Jerin

Doodle of Chylia

I've done stuff for Ragnarok, World of Warcraft, and various other random things.

Hit the spoiler for non PSO stuff, since I dont want to flood with images that really aren't related. :X

Spoiler!

I have a work in progress at the moment of my character Eis:

Anywhoo, nice to meet you!
    Last edited by Lapres; Jul 11, 2012 at 05:39 AM.

Sonofa. -_- I resized them all in photobucket but it didn't stick. Sorry for the size.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Hey these are pretty good, I actually didn't know there were a lot of phantasy fans that were good artists...

I've seen a few good artists here. But it seems all the others sort of just lurk in the shadows till the series is relevant. Even when there's a contest... @_@

Your style kind of reminds me of a lot of the work in NewGrounds' art section (I fawkin' love their art section and as well they all seem to have some similar style or nature to them... Maybe it's just something you pick up when you work with flash a lot.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Thank you for the compliments! I've been waiting for PSO2, but had been very busy. A friend, Romoko the creepy Pompador Ranger, finally got hold of me and said PSO2 had been released and my brain about exploded all over my screen.

I enjoy the look of clean lines, so yeah it does look a bit Flashy. XD Newgrounds art is awesome. All I do is freehand in Photoshop with an airbrush. Fun fun!

I'll hopefully have my WIP of Eis up today or tomorrow. Colouring her now. =)

The Romoko is such a strong work. The others are good too, but i really love the complete look of that one.
    Welcome aboard there!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I gotta say it...

... That looks like Scanty in CAST form.

I am very impressed.
    Nice to have some new talents around here.

Wow your pictures are amazing, you have a really great and varying style!
    Gotta agree with Sayara, my favourite one is Romoko too! The colours and the expression are flawless! *v* Keep the beautiful art up, and welcome on PSO-World!

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

hey welcome! I agree.. the Romoko one looks totally bad ass! your others pics look good as well. Look forward to some more art from you

Aww, thank you! Y'all make me feel very welcomed. =)

During the maint, decided to finish the colouring. Haven't decided if I will shove a back ground on it yet, but seeing as how it is late and my eyes burn, time to sleep.

Eis, my girly on ship 7.