PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shxt: Not Quite a Thread/ More Like a Post.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Mike
Jul 29, 2012, 09:56 PM
Seasonal filler in official letters and speechs. Woo.

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2012, 10:03 PM
I don't see how this is a reason for someone to dislike him. I prefer light skin females to dark skin females, it's just more of a preference (and opinion) than an insult. :-? [Emphasis on opinion]

It's fine, don't worry; I never even said that anyway. She's just taking some little thing I probably blurbed one time and exaggerating it to high hell in an attempt to demonize me on a public stage.

Alnet
Jul 29, 2012, 10:25 PM
Yup, this is one of many reasons why I don't do people. You should eat them.

This right here. You get it. :wacko:

Leviathan
Jul 30, 2012, 12:53 AM
I only like girls when they don't have opinions and standards and stuff. ;D

AKA

http://i47.tinypic.com/mw6xad.gif
But really, a guy wouldn't date me because I was "~*~intimidating~*~" because I scored higher than him on the GRE.

But in more pressing matters, nobody wants to buy my astronomy book.

I have another book to sell and maybe this one will sell quicker, but international edition textbooks never sell well. It's the same content kiddos, just at a reduced price and not hardback so additional trees are not chopped. :disapprove:

If I sell those two books, I can have money to buy all of my books for next semester and have enough leftover for some neon-soled oxfords. Aww yiss!

Sayara
Jul 30, 2012, 01:37 AM
Its just about time for a new mouse >:|

NoiseHERO
Jul 30, 2012, 01:41 AM
Its just about time for a new mouse >:|

This e_e

My mouse does this annoying thing where if I'm holding the click, it's like it stops working for a split second. So I can't drag and drop stuff without... Opening them on accident for example. e_e

/uses tablet pen as new mouse.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 30, 2012, 03:28 AM
This e_e

My mouse does this annoying thing where if I'm holding the click, it's like it stops working for a split second. So I can't drag and drop stuff without... Opening them on accident for example. e_e

Yup, count me as a third on this one. Scroll wheel is starting to lose its action and the buttons themselves have a softer click (causing mis-clicks, though not rapid-fires) rather than more defined. I think it's just the season for mouse suicides.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 30, 2012, 05:22 AM
Let's all pick on Olaf night much? That lady needs to get off her soapbox.

I swear people. It's not that fucking hard to read a menu. If it's not on the menu, there's a pretty good chance that we don't have it anymore. It's nice that you know what you want, but make sure we actually have it first...by reading the goddamn menu.

Sayara
Jul 30, 2012, 09:46 AM
This e_e

MINE JUST DID THIS, I do my pop's work by dragging alot of data files from the PC email to his palm pilot right.

The mouse failed when i tried to move all 8 files to the palm pilot folder.
Caused it to drop the files into skype. mass sent files to eerry one in the chat i was in.
fgsfgds

Scrub
Jul 30, 2012, 10:06 AM
rofl my mouse is a big piece of shit. if i move it too fast it doesnt register movement, so i put the cursor movement obscenely high and have just gotten used to moving it really small amounts to do anything.

recently too, the right click is starting to go. if i click it in too hard it doesnt register, so i gotta kind of lightly click it to get anything done.

do they even still make the mx518? i dont want to get a different kind of mouse. fuck.

BIG OLAF
Jul 30, 2012, 10:21 AM
Let's all pick on Olaf night much? That lady needs to get off her soapbox.

I can only imagine the kinds of hateful bile that have been spewed about me in the 'Gamer Girls' group.

But, lets move on from that lollercoaster. I remember once, some years ago, i bought a cheap-ass $5 GE mouse from a local grocery store (it was hanging in the 'miscellaneous' isle with the magazines, dog food, office supplies, etc.). I needed a mouse for my laptop, since that little touch pad just wasn't cutting it.

The thing lasted for years, much to my surprise. But then, one fateful night, the scroll-wheel popped off it's track. it didn't fall out of the mouse itself, but it just broke free of the binding that kept it locked into the scroller beneath the plastic. That's when I realized that I was spoiled by the wheel, and refused to use the mouse without it.

I went right on Amazon and bought a new one five minutes later (still $5, but with shipping this time).

SpikeOtacon
Jul 30, 2012, 10:22 AM
rofl my mouse is a big piece of shit. if i move it too fast it doesnt register movement, so i put the cursor movement obscenely high and have just gotten used to moving it really small amounts to do anything.

recently too, the right click is starting to go. if i click it in too hard it doesnt register, so i gotta kind of lightly click it to get anything done.

do they even still make the mx518? i dont want to get a different kind of mouse. fuck.

New name, "clean" look, same thing or pretty damn close to it (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/optical-gaming-mouse-g400)

Nitro Vordex
Jul 30, 2012, 10:34 AM
I just got some HP laser mouse for like 20 bucks at Walmart. Never had any problems with it. Just needed to get away from a ball mouse, oh lawdy. @o@

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 30, 2012, 10:40 AM
I just got some HP laser mouse for like 20 bucks at Walmart. Never had any problems with it. Just needed to get away from a ball mouse, oh lawdy. @o@
"Is this real life 2012?!"

Man, I thought with the laser you can just move it off the table and do whatever. Behold. Optical, blast.

Now you're set to go pro tools gaming. Do not buy "ebay mod chip auto scope $23!!" I saw recently. What even. :nono:

EvilMag
Jul 30, 2012, 10:59 AM
My 3rd headset fucking died on me. Now I'm back to this crappy $5 mic I got from Wal-mart to use for Teamspeak and streams.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 30, 2012, 11:01 AM
Headsets are prone to do that. If you want, you might be better off getting a good desktop mic and a good set of headphones.

Jakosifer
Jul 30, 2012, 12:08 PM
Spiders getting all up in my personal space. Idk why Kuri thinks they're so damn cool.

NoiseHERO
Jul 30, 2012, 02:45 PM
Spiders getting all up in my personal space. Idk why Kuri thinks they're so damn cool.

You know why.

Also gotta love the sounds of a baby screeching like someone is eating it's legs off. God, close your windows when you're doing a bad job at parenting... The whole Neighborhood doesn't have to hear that shit. e_e

Oh oh, his name's Henry according to his loud ass mom yelling back at him. YEAH! RECON!

Sayara
Jul 30, 2012, 04:34 PM
I couldn't sleep last night as you may of noticed. Zonked out at 4:30. Woke up at 6:30 because the family computer was being dumb. Sleep pattern WRECK'D

amtalx
Jul 30, 2012, 05:57 PM
Steam. It automatically launches with games and doesn't shut down when I exit them. Then it sits there chewing up almost 200MB of RAM doing absolutely fucking nothing.

Randomness
Jul 30, 2012, 06:32 PM
Steam. It automatically launches with games and doesn't shut down when I exit them. Then it sits there chewing up almost 200MB of RAM doing absolutely fucking nothing.

200? It's only holding about 130 MB for me... which, frankly, isn't a whole lot. Chrome's using more than that.

Leviathan
Jul 30, 2012, 07:07 PM
The airbag light on my car turned on.

I'm going to check on it after 10 PM, because it was also 110 degrees in my car and it may have made my car system screwy.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 30, 2012, 07:43 PM

I'm going to check on it after 10 PM, because it was also 110 degrees in my car and it may have made my car system screwy.
Air bag gassy bloated. Hopefully not upset stomach... diahrrea of which is part of that 5 part jingle of the Pepto Bismol cures.

pop the hood, leave it open, cook an egg, boil water, comeback, still hot...

SpikeOtacon
Jul 30, 2012, 08:04 PM
200? It's only holding about 130 MB for me... which, frankly, isn't a whole lot. Chrome's using more than that.

Yeah I've got 6 group chats open that have been open for days, the main window up and a game downloading and i'm at 146MB being used. I'd say the problem is more your computer than steam, especially if 200MB of RAM missing is causing a problem.

And that's kind of its purpose - to be a full fledged service both inside of games and out.

amtalx
Jul 30, 2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah I've got 6 group chats open that have been open for days, the main window up and a game downloading and i'm at 146MB being used. I'd say the problem is more your computer than steam, especially if 200MB of RAM missing is causing a problem.

And that's kind of its purpose - to be a full fledged service both inside of games and out.

I have 8GB of RAM, so 200MB isn't causing an issue, but the software engineer in me (that's actually what I do) finds it sloppy. Aside from my gripes with DRM in general, requiring a 3rd party application that provides no essential functions drives me crazy. If Steam were an additional application that layered community features and messaging, I wouldn't have a problem.

My guess is that the high memory usage was WebKit not releasing memory for whatever reason. After all, the Steam client is basically just a crippled web browser.Chrome threads get a little out of control sometimes too.

Polly
Jul 31, 2012, 10:26 AM
Had been looking for my checkbook all morning, worried I'd lost it somewhere. Was driving me insane, because I didn't go anywhere yesterday!

Just now, I went to grab some chicken out of the freezer to thaw and found my checkbook...in the freezer...how the shit?

CelestialBlade
Jul 31, 2012, 10:33 AM
Looks like you've got...

...a frozen account.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rCTE2SdSihM/TnIH6WPSqpI/AAAAAAAACmM/kthFpVkxL-Q/s1600/YEAH.JPG

I've found my truck keys in kitchen cabinets before. I do very strange things at 5-6am.

Polly
Jul 31, 2012, 10:40 AM
Looks like you've got...

...a frozen account.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rCTE2SdSihM/TnIH6WPSqpI/AAAAAAAACmM/kthFpVkxL-Q/s1600/YEAH.JPG

DAMN YOU! xD

I've found my truck keys in kitchen cabinets before. I do very strange things at 5-6am.

Yep...I've done this too. Found my keys in the sock drawer once too.

Outrider
Jul 31, 2012, 11:59 AM

My passenger side airbag turns off when nobody is sitting in the seat, and turns on a light letting you know it's disabled.

Unfortunately, if my girlfriend doesn't sit in just the right spot on the seat, it doesn't think anybody is sitting there. It's... worrisome. I should probably get this fixed.

Sayara
Jul 31, 2012, 12:11 PM
Sounds like your lady needsta eat pack more to get your car to work
:V

I'd probably have the same issue. Weighing nothing.3 lbs is bothersome on sensitivty things...

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2012, 01:26 PM
Air bag gassy bloated. Hopefully not upset stomach... diahrrea of which is part of that 5 part jingle of the Pepto Bismol cures.

pop the hood, leave it open, cook an egg, boil water, comeback, still hot...

Tried later, didn't work.

My passenger side airbag turns off when nobody is sitting in the seat, and turns on a light letting you know it's disabled.

Unfortunately, if my girlfriend doesn't sit in just the right spot on the seat, it doesn't think anybody is sitting there. It's... worrisome. I should probably get this fixed.

That could be it, or the fuse is blown, but my car has to go to the car doctor Thursday.

BIG OLAF
Jul 31, 2012, 10:27 PM
So there really ARE grown men that want to have sexual intercourse with animated horses.

Basically explains the bullshxt itself.

CupOfCoffee
Jul 31, 2012, 10:31 PM
So there really ARE grown men that want to have sexual intercourse with animated horses.

Basically explains the bullshxt itself.

Mr. Hands—the original brony.

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2012, 10:32 PM
Grown men lusting over animated toddlers, or humanoid animals...

If I were both a father and live stock owner and I had to choose between two guys with either fetish... I'd just pick the furry and say "Just don't let me walk in on you dry humpin' my cattle e_e;;"

OH YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT BRONY'S?! Yeah halve of those guys are probably secretly furries that clinged to something made more acceptable to society by being a meme...

BIG OLAF
Jul 31, 2012, 10:35 PM
Mr. Hands—the original brony.

Oh god, that. Couldn't look away. Tried, but couldn't.

Also, /idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-awBxtI8IDw&)

EDIT: Sorry, was trying to figure out settings. Got my post correct now.

Sayara
Aug 1, 2012, 12:35 AM
I have work early, i can't sleep.
I DONT FUCKING CARE. I NEED TO KEEP POSTING HATE ART ON SUMMER FUNTIME. HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAEGH

I actually have a pretty lousy headache thats been bothering me all day. I blame the Obama organization.

Rusty Spoons
Aug 1, 2012, 04:11 AM
I'm burnt out on where I am in my life. There are so many things to pick at. That being said I won't list any of them.Realistically I want someone I can talk to that won't circulate what I say to friends/coworkers.

The most disappointing part is: i'm facing the correct direction to see the answers, i'm just not looking anymore. I've gone back to making myself deal with the blank piece of paper that is my everyday. I want to color it and make something new from it but tell myself "I don't have time for that"

Ramble ramble ramble...

sugarFO
Aug 1, 2012, 10:28 AM
Sometimes I wonder if it's just a coincidence that every single person in all the years of my life, through any medium, that's ever been painfully cruel, judgmental, intolerant, and spiteful to me all have the same thing in common. Anyone who's ever betrayed me, abandoned me, hated me, unfairly judged me, or hurt me have all been female.

Why. I don't understand.

Also, even though I'm using a doctor-recommended, super-fine bristle toothbrush, my gums were still pouring blood like waterfalls when I brushed them for more than a minute. Fucking thin gums.
Huh. If everyone seems to have a problem with you, perhaps it's not them, it's you? Why do people have such a difficulty accepting responsibility for themselves?

BIG OLAF
Aug 1, 2012, 10:45 AM
Huh. If everyone seems to have a problem with you, perhaps it's not them, it's you? Why do people have such a difficulty accepting responsibility for themselves?

You really gonna bring that back up? You don't know fuck about who I really am or what I've been through (only a very small group of people 'round here do), so shove off.

CelestialBlade
Aug 1, 2012, 10:58 AM
Hey now, she was just offering an alternative viewpoint on the matter. If the two commonalities are women and yourself, both are eligible for blame. I dunno, I'm just the type that asks myself what I could have done differently in a given situation, so eh.

WHY IS THIS WORK DAY ENTIRELY COMPOSED OF MEETINGS. At least I got to do my presentation after caffeine, because nobody needs Zombie Chelsea explaining process data.

BIG OLAF
Aug 1, 2012, 11:07 AM
Sorry. I just get sick of people trying to make me look like the bad guy when they don't even know the specifics of anything I'm talking about, like they were there in the nursery/playground/classroom/whatever when every single instance happened. It just feels like a cheap-shot, especially when it's worded with such belligerence.

I apologize, sugarFO. Just been a little on edge lately.

goldwing
Aug 1, 2012, 11:23 AM
Well i found my designs for this neclace i designed but its a pain looking for someone who can make it. Iv tryed online next step is store to store. Im spending alot to make this dream happen but so far im loseing hope...

CupOfCoffee
Aug 1, 2012, 11:30 AM
Uninstalled Steam a few weeks ago to free up some Windows partition space, but now I feel like playing Left 4 Dead again. But I can't remember what my username, password, or email was. There are only so many combinations I would probably have used, so I can probably guess it all eventually. But UGh.

Bonus rant: last night. The music at the bar was way too loud so we just kind of sat there, awkwardly nodding and smiling at each other and both trying to talk at the same time and then both yelling, "What?" at the same time, too. I hate really noisy bars.

NoiseHERO
Aug 1, 2012, 04:07 PM
Uninstalled Steam a few weeks ago to free up some Windows partition space, but now I feel like playing Left 4 Dead again. But I can't remember what my username, password, or email was. There are only so many combinations I would probably have used, so I can probably guess it all eventually. But UGh.

Bonus rant: last night. The music at the bar was way too loud so we just kind of sat there, awkwardly nodding and smiling at each other and both trying to talk at the same time and then both yelling, "What?" at the same time, too. I hate really noisy bars.

Type on phone!

show what you typed!

NoiseHERO
Aug 1, 2012, 07:15 PM
New tattoo is itchy, so my cat noticed me scratching the area and then she proceeded to follow suit. I am in pain. I didn't kill the cat, fortunately, but I am allowing my snake to roam around the house for the day just to scare it.
Meh.

I thought you said tattoos were-wha-augh-huh-UWAH?!

Polly
Aug 1, 2012, 07:29 PM
I'd get a small Purplenum emblem as a tattoo somewhere (not really sure where one would really work) because I am a ridiculous dork.

Xaeris
Aug 1, 2012, 10:23 PM
All right, let me try this out.

I dislike driving in general, but I do it, because in order to perform my imitation of a productive member of society and get paid for it, I need to drive. The thing I hate most about driving is left turns. Left turns are some serious BS, but that's a whole other rant. Right now, I want to talk about the full on derp that occurs at intersections without a left turn signal.

At this one busy intersection, I, invariably have to squeeze through the tiny gaps in between speeding cars in the oncoming lane. This, in itself, is not a problem because, hey, I play video games. Patterns are what we do. No, what pisses me off is, when I've anticipated the perfect gap and start getting myself into position, one of the guys in the opposite lane starts slowing down, which in turn shrinks my window to noting.

ffs dude, I can see you coming. I'm not seriously going to make the turn until you pass; keep on driving!

CelestialBlade
Aug 2, 2012, 04:31 AM
Right on the nipple. Granted, that seems like it'd be pretty painful and extremely irritating for at least a week and some change.

Belly button
....son of a buck, both would hurt like hell o_O; Though, the PSO section IDs would make cute belly button charms...

I've considered upper back as a potential tattoo location, but I know I'm going to find *one little thing* about any tattoo I may or may not get and it's all I'll focus on, so a tattoo is probably a horrible idea for me :lol:

Scrub
Aug 2, 2012, 08:41 AM
Really wish I hadn't come into so much money from my mother passing away when I was still in High School. I never really got a job because I just stretched it out for YEARS and now I'm feeling the repercussions of it trying to find a job in a new area with no work experience besides the month I had at the place I was at before I moved here.

For some reason only having one month of work experience seems a lot worse than the 'none' i had before, too.

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2012, 11:00 AM
It's silly how everyone turns into the Siskel and Ebert of PSO2 when they see something they don't like. Everyone loves to be a character critic.

"Your body is too long!"
"LOL your face is nasty!"
"You look terrible in that outfit!"
"Why are you using that?"
"WHY AREN'T YOU A NEWMAN LOLI?!"

Seriously, keep it to yo damn self. If someone wants your stanky opinion, they'll ask for it.

Outrider
Aug 2, 2012, 11:06 AM
I'm still trying to figure out a good place to get a Triforce tattoo one of these days.

For years I considered just getting it on the back of my hand where Link has the emblem, but in my wiser years I've realized that's a terrible idea.

Nowadays I keep telling myself I'll just get it on my bicep or back or something. I also keep telling myself that I should get in better shape first since I don't want it to look weird on my arm after the fact, but it's probably just a stalling technique because I'm a big baby.

ALSO - I just realized that it's still another two weeks until my girlfriend gets back from visiting family in Mexico.

ALSO ALSO - Manga Studio Debut 4 doesn't have a color dropper tool? Seriously? I mean, I did only pay $5 for the software, but that's still one of the more absurd ways to drive people to pay for the premium edition.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 2, 2012, 11:20 AM
I've got a friend at work that has a Triforce tattoo on his upper back, sort of above the left shoulder blade. He doesn't have to struggle to come up with clothes that can hide it when he wants it not to be there, but it's also not the sort of thing that's too easy to casually show off.

I want another tattoo(s), but I'm not sure where or what or when or why. I don't want to become one of those people that's absolutely littered with them (while I do think sleeves can look cool, they sort of pigeon-hole their owners), but they're really fun and addicting.

Outrider
Aug 2, 2012, 12:09 PM
Yeah, I'm not really into tattoos, but I've wanted a Triforce for a few years now. One of my concerns about getting it on my shoulder/back is that it would be hard to show off like you described (and I would never actually get to see it), so that's pretty low on my list.

But man, imagine how awesome it would be to have the Triforce on my left hand with the Triforce of Courage colored in accordingly? It would be... it would be so awesome.

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2012, 12:21 PM
If I was ever going to get a tattoo, it would be the Algolian Seal:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/MUUTDITTSPOUMN2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yeah, I know. Super-nerd.

But, I'm pretty hairy, so it would be a pain to just shave one part of my arm/back/whatever constantly.

Ghost Inside
Aug 2, 2012, 12:36 PM
You know what would be cool? Tattoos that only showed in UV-light!

Why don't they make those? D:

Leviathan
Aug 2, 2012, 02:33 PM
You know what would be cool? Tattoos that only showed in UV-light!

Why don't they make those? D:

But they do. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UV_tattoo) ;-)

Tattoos are neat if you are fit.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m84px0DYS31rsd2geo1_500.jpg

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/tattoo/louis_smith_tattoos.jpg

Or distinguished.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln8gkdfl3V1qc993do1_500.jpg

Or Zombie Boy/ Rick Genest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIBKifOOQQ

http://www.materialiste.com/img/mugler-formichetti/mugler-formichetti-1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9FW0cvJxZKQ/TTi7UvIrsBI/AAAAAAAACMs/FDpMk9ux7W4/s1600/MUGLER_MCFF11_842.jpg

CelestialBlade
Aug 2, 2012, 02:37 PM
Belly button isn't that bad pain wise, its just one of the more irritating areas after the fact. That irritation lasted by far the longest of my tattoos. Getting any on the areola would be the worst I feel, fortunately Ive no reason to do that (yet).
That happens to be one of the most sensitive areas of my body (damn ticklishness!) so I'd imagine it would be hell for me :lol:

I know a guy at work that nearly has his whole body done. Certainly an interesting artform, but I don't know if I could legitimately do it, I get bored of things too easily and I always find stuff I want to add/change.

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2012, 03:18 PM
I think there's something up with my dad. He's been acting really strange lately.

- He texted my mom last night while she was out at a bar (In Philadelphia; she's visiting for a while) with her siblings and said "Please apologize to your family for all the pain I've caused", referring to their divorce back when I was like 14 years old. This took place at about midnight, according to my mom, when he should have been asleep (had to get up for work).

- My sister told my mom he called her (which he rarely does) and talked for a good while instead of just for a minute or two (even rarer).

- I called him earlier today just to say hello, and he said "I just want to let you know that I finally added you to my Emergency Contact list, in case anything happens to me." I found that really out-of-place, because we weren't even on the subject.

And he's the type of guy whose pride gets the better of him. Never would he admit if something was wrong with his health, or what have you. So, I'm stuck just sitting here wondering what's going on.

Outrider
Aug 2, 2012, 03:22 PM
Uh... you might want to talk to him and see what's wrong.

Those actions veer scarily close to warning signs for self-harm and suicide.

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2012, 03:24 PM
Like I said, he would almost never admit to anything, especially to me, his youngest child (to try to keep anyone from worrying). My mom said she's gonna try and get an explanation, though. He would tell her, if anyone.

CelestialBlade
Aug 2, 2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah, dig as much as you can about that issue Olaf, I used a...very similar language a couple of years ago when some really bad shit was happening with me, so it's definitely a warning sign of some sort.

So I was going to hug my friend as she was leaving my place, and in accordance with my stupid clumsy bad luck, she accidentally stubbed my right big toe hard and bent about a fourth of it back. I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to feel bad, so I stomached the pain as she left....then it all comes flooding in and I look down to see blood all over my carpet. I fortunately got it all out with some cold water and paper towels, but my toe still hurts like hell and I've got one bloody toenail. This is pretty much the story of my life :P

BIG OLAF
Aug 2, 2012, 08:51 PM
Yeah, dig as much as you can about that issue Olaf, I used a...very similar language a couple of years ago when some really bad shit was happening with me, so it's definitely a warning sign of some sort.

Thanks, I plan to. Strange how some people try to have 'closure' with certain things before they try to "do it" (not saying that's what he's gonna do; I'm just commenting on the subject). I guess everyone feel differently. I didn't really act any differently on the points leading up to the first time I tried to "do it" to myself. My mom just happened to walk in at the last moment.

But, I'm gonna wait for my mom to try and get something out of him first. i talked to him a few more times today, just about random stuff (like how he loves knocking bandit's heads off with warhammers in Skyrim :wacko:).

Ghost Inside
Aug 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
So I was going to hug my friend as she was leaving my place, and in accordance with my stupid clumsy bad luck, she accidentally stubbed my right big toe hard and bent about a fourth of it back. I didn't say anything because I didn't want her to feel bad, so I stomached the pain as she left....then it all comes flooding in and I look down to see blood all over my carpet. I fortunately got it all out with some cold water and paper towels, but my toe still hurts like hell and I've got one bloody toenail. This is pretty much the story of my life :P
That sounds... Painful. >.<;

Guess I'm not the only one getting injured lately.

SpikeOtacon
Aug 2, 2012, 09:15 PM
God damn distractions, I can't concentrate on writing this book and meeting my daily word count deadlines like this aughhhhh technology

NoiseHERO
Aug 3, 2012, 04:23 AM
God damn distractions, I can't concentrate on writing this book and meeting my daily word count deadlines like this aughhhhh technology

I'm no professional writer but I've been there...

It's hard to take the amount of patience to sit down and write anything. Then when you try to force yourself into it. It's all shattered the split second you open up your web browser, among 100's of other distractions.

When it gets really bad, and it always does. I just cut off all access to the internet and try to keep the music "fitting" and wait till it's really late at night, where nobody is in your line of vision to break every single thought that goes through your head.

Outrider
Aug 3, 2012, 11:44 AM
LAAATE with my comic again. One of these days I will start doing things ahead of time.

Sayara
Aug 3, 2012, 12:37 PM
headaches erryday is the life for an artist in despair

Nitro Vordex
Aug 3, 2012, 12:41 PM
Make sure nothing crucial happened to it. I stubbed my toe and it ended up-

...wait I posted about this already. :wacko: Just go a few pages back and you'll see. Let's just say I'm missing an entire toenail right now.

Leviathan
Aug 3, 2012, 01:08 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/yX66c.png[/spoiler-box]

CelestialBlade
Aug 3, 2012, 01:12 PM
Not gonna lie, your situation did come to mind when it happened, heh. I think it's fine today though, my toenail still has a bit of a crease where it bent but all the blood's gone and there's no discoloration under the nail. It's still a *little* sore if I exert significant pressure onto it, but it feels no worse than what I would expect from a bruise. I'll keep an eye on it though, thanks.

I'm trying to decide if this is better or worse than when I was cleaning under shelves at my first job, heard something, stood up really fast and smashed my head on a metal shelf that gave me a concussion for a few days. Stiff competition with Hug Of Injury. I'm hilarious.

Levi> Looks a lot like the forecast here, haha. The midwest's summer has been as hot as the south's this year.

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 01:19 PM
Me and CelestialBlade have very similar INJURY HUG luck.

I've busted half of my tooth off in someone's forehead and gave them a full on bloody concussion and stitches. That was a fun trip to the ER for both of us.

Jakosifer
Aug 3, 2012, 01:21 PM
Clumsy ladies causing grievous bodily harm to themselves and others. Yikes.

CelestialBlade
Aug 3, 2012, 01:22 PM
Me and CelestialBlade have very similar INJURY HUG luck.

I've busted half of my tooth off in someone's forehead and gave them a full on bloody concussion and stitches. That was a fun trip to the ER for both of us.
Which is why, as huggable as you are, you and I should never hug outside of the Internet for the sake of our health :lol: Which sucks because I am the *queen* of the flying tackle hug.

Even though two shorties hugging would be adorable.

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 01:32 PM
Which is why, as huggable as you are, you and I should never hug outside of the Internet for the sake of our health :lol: Which sucks because I am the *queen* of the flying tackle hug.

Even though two shorties hugging would be adorable.

Oh piffle, I'd take the risk! ;D

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2012, 02:29 PM
No food in the house, and our card doesn't refill until Monday, I think. Wharrgarbl.

amtalx
Aug 3, 2012, 06:38 PM
OS X. Everyone loves it. I can't stand it.

I got a free MacBook Pro through work, so I suppose I should be grateful, but trying to be productive is like shooting pool with a rope. Even from a user standpoint, everything feels neutered. If all I wanted to do was check email and read news it would be fine, but I'm trying to work. Xcode is probably a decade behind Visual Studio, but I don't have any choice since it's the "Apple way" or "eat shit and die". To make things worse, signing the Apple developer agreement is only slightly better than selling your soul into an eternity of damnation. This is going to be a long year...

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 4, 2012, 03:54 AM
Today, after having a crazy good day on PSO2(story for another time). I called it a night after the Forest Emergency Quest ended.

here is were it started, just an hour ago while in bed I was about to fall asleep. out of fucking nowhere a massive Roach speeds up my wall in a flat second. thing was as big as faucet handle. I hopped right out of my bed and rushed out my door. I asked my brother to keep an eye on it but he lost it (it was so fast). So, I was sitting on the couch for 30 minutes until my brother found it again. he sprayed it several times with raid but it wouldn't die. when I took a look at it while it was in the sink(it fell in there). I couldn't believe such a massive bug could find its way into my room. now I'm having a bit of trouble trying to sleep. I really hate bugs.... :-x

Ghost Inside
Aug 4, 2012, 05:39 AM
Eeee... Creepy! D:
And I thought finding a silverfish in my bed was bad! ._.

Was enough to keep me from sleeping anyway...!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 4, 2012, 05:57 AM
You should have punched that thing to pieces. I did that to a Centipede once due to having no other immediate tools available for destruction.

The worst thing about Centipedes are that they travel in two's usually. I don't think I could punch one of those things though. >_>

Anyway, I bought L4D2 for my girlfriend, so we can play together and what not. Come to find out, that I can't use certain gamepads, and it lags like shit for us. (Even on local? Crazy.) Kind of a big letdown, since it's a really fun game, otherwise.

Also, I can't seem to do missions in PSO2 without lagging out right at the end. Happens from time to time, but a pain in the ass, none the less.

CelestialBlade
Aug 4, 2012, 08:20 AM
Gah, I have trouble sleeping any time I find big spiders (sorry Shakuri), though usually my cat murders them before I can get to them :lol: Don't get a lot of roaches and stuff here, but I can imagine how freaky that must have been.

I have a pair of huge black knee-high gothy platform boots that have been the slayer of bugs for years. I keep a killcount.

Ghost Inside
Aug 4, 2012, 11:02 AM
Spiders are awesome, they even eat the bugs I don't like for me!

Edit: And the skin is peeling fom my burns! It hurts! :(
The fresh skin(?) underneath is extremely sensitive! x.x

Jakosifer
Aug 4, 2012, 01:22 PM
Kuri dear, your idea of converting can only possibly involve doing something that amuses you. Like THROWING A SPIDER ON SOMEONE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Also, a rant! I hate pretty much every other driver on the road. People make shit infinitely more complicated than it ever needs to be. Lrnplzlrn...

Noblewine
Aug 4, 2012, 10:15 PM
I'm having wifi issues with my labtop and already took it to staples to have it looked it. I blew 30 bucks and the wifi somehow shuts itself off when it overheats. I need to figure out where we have wifi in the house because this issue stumps me. I might even have to relocate the xbox to another room since I have no wifi whatso ever in my room.

I guess I'm going to miss the chance to play PSU on the xbox with the little time it has. This sucks.

Ketchup345
Aug 4, 2012, 10:56 PM
I'm having wifi issues with my labtop and already took it to staples to have it looked it. I blew 30 bucks and the wifi somehow shuts itself off when it overheats. I need to figure out where we have wifi in the house because this issue stumps me. I might even have to relocate the xbox to another room since I have no wifi whatso ever in my room.

I guess I'm going to miss the chance to play PSU on the xbox with the little time it has. This sucks.Does your laptop include a slot you can insert another wifi card into or have free USB ports? You could probably get an aftermarket wifi card/USB device.

Sayara
Aug 5, 2012, 10:03 PM
I cannot get inspired by anything.my arts gland has ran bitter dry literally nothing i produce is producable:
ITS LIKE
I CANT SHIT
AND WHEN I DO ITS BLOOD
(this is the best analogy i could think of, the staff was fired after this blog post)

Polly
Aug 5, 2012, 11:10 PM
Image macros, dumb internet memes. Ignoring any and all that use them from now on, don't even care if they're on my friends list. Is it that god damn hard to think of something to say to add to a conversation?

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2012, 11:23 PM
Image macros, dumb internet memes. Ignoring any and all that use them from now on, don't even care if they're on my friends list. Is it that god damn hard to think of something to say to add to a conversation?

Even this one (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/TROPHY.gif)? :(

Anway, my mom's car battery died today. Don't have money to replace it. Don't have money to put gas in my car. Don't have money for anything. That's about all that needs to be said.

Heskett
Aug 6, 2012, 12:18 AM

May as well quit the Internet FOREVER.

Tyreek
Aug 6, 2012, 01:21 AM
Soooo... My paycheck should have come in Satutday... Oh wait. No money yet! Okay I'll wait till tonight... Oh wait no money yet! Okay I'll wait till work tomorrow, it kicked in the last time... Oh wait no money!

Me: "Hey boss, why didn't I get my money yet?" :(

Boss: "Oh, not everyone got paid yet. It'll probably be up by tonight"

Me: "Okay!"

*Gets home from work and calls in to check my balance*

Automated message: "You have: OH WAIT! NO MONEY!"

My bill is due on the 9th...

NoiseHERO
Aug 6, 2012, 02:10 AM

Brah,

Come with me, into the world of hating the internet society.

We shall give people shit for using internet memes. For all of eternity...

Polly
Aug 6, 2012, 05:35 PM
Brah,

Come with me, into the world of hating the internet society.

We shall give people shit for using internet memes. For all of eternity...

Not giving them shit about it. Just ignoring them entirely. I'm up to five new people on my ignore list today. ;D

Polly
Aug 7, 2012, 09:36 AM
Saw someone throw a NES in the garbage this morning. I'll admit, it gave me a slight case of the sads. :(

CelestialBlade
Aug 7, 2012, 09:53 AM
Saw someone throw a NES in the garbage this morning. I'll admit, it gave me a slight case of the sads. :(
DIVE IN AND SAVE IT ;___;

Polly
Aug 7, 2012, 09:56 AM
DIVE IN AND SAVE IT ;___;

IT'S TOO LAAAAAAATE! ;_;

How could someone throw away pure fun in a box like that!? IT'S SO CRUEL!

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2012, 11:13 AM
During a move, my father threw out a perfectly functional Turbo Grafx 16 and a bunch of games. Five years ago. He said he didn't want to move it.

I don't think I'll ever forgive him for that.

Polly
Aug 7, 2012, 12:25 PM
During a move, my father threw out a perfectly functional Turbo Grafx 16 and a bunch of games. Five years ago. He said he didn't want to move it.

Oh wow, actually raged at my desk just now. S:LFKJSDKLDLKSJ:

ALL THOSE SHMUPS HE COULD BE PLAYING, MAN! ALL THOSE SHMUPS!

Ghost Inside
Aug 7, 2012, 01:19 PM
Butbutbut... Those poor consoles! How cruel! T-T

Outrider
Aug 7, 2012, 02:32 PM

A year or two back, my girlfriend's neighbors put a Dreamcast and a shopping bag full of games out by the garbage. I snatched it up like... an hour later.

BIG OLAF
Aug 7, 2012, 08:49 PM
That tooth that I said cracked in half a few months ago due to an over-baked chunk of oat cluster in that bowl of raisin bran broke again earlier this evening whilst eating some chicken. Now I literally only have half of that tooth intact in my mouth. Feels weird, but at least it doesn't hurt.

Polly
Aug 7, 2012, 09:07 PM
A year or two back, my girlfriend's neighbors put a Dreamcast and a shopping bag full of games out by the garbage. I snatched it up like... an hour later.

I've rescued a pile of NES games from the garbage before. Thankfully, there were a few in there with boxes and manuals that my collection was missing at the time. The rest are dupes without cases/manuals that I keep as backups to not play my "good" copies.

I'm a bit of an NES collector.

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2012, 09:24 PM

/flips 45' tv out of rage

CelestialBlade
Aug 7, 2012, 09:34 PM
/flips 45' tv out of rage
Forty-five foot?! @_@

:wacko:

Still really mad I really didn't have time or the space to bring my NES/SNES collections when I had to sell the old house. Thank god for emulators, but still, I miss blowing off those cartridges. I do like how you can get really cheap cartridges at bookstores like Half Price Books though.

Peejay
Aug 8, 2012, 12:59 AM
I am sick of everyone.

On Steam, I've been harassed by several people for playing on ship 2. Well, I didn't know everyone would think of it as a shithole after the ninth. I didn't know all the friends who -made me join- would stop playing. I don't think it's a pile of dicks.

They actually killed my interest to play, so I went back to Getamped2 and worked on my guild there again.

Only to have drama with a new member being followed and attacked by a crazy ex who WAS my friend, but is just a d-bag who thinks the sky is puke-green now.

And I'm pretty much enemy of the world across the game for reasons I don't really understand now, because I was trying to convince an old friend to unbreak a promise they made to me a while back.

Noblewine
Aug 8, 2012, 04:26 PM
Does your laptop include a slot you can insert another wifi card into or have free USB ports? You could probably get an aftermarket wifi card/USB device.

I have no idea. I keep getting a weird message about an adapter being disabled or broken.
I bought a a cooling fan but that doesn't seem to help either.

Ketchup345
Aug 8, 2012, 09:26 PM
Had serious issues with my internet tonight. Disconnected multiple times from a game I was playing, ruining my progress twice (later times I waited the few seconds until internet came back and the reconnect worked).

In the game mentioned above, 2 days in a row I did something in game that would net me a huge reward if I had waited 24 hours. They can be repeated, but I have much to do in that game that I'm going to avoid repeating things I already did.

Outrider
Aug 9, 2012, 11:29 AM
I had a headache when I got home from work at around 7:00 last night.

I went to take a nap and wound up sleeping for like 14 hours. This is not normal for me.

Also, I totally lost a night, which sucks.

CelestialBlade
Aug 9, 2012, 12:10 PM
That's your body saying "Alright dammit, we're freaking shutting down now because you're dead tired and you don't realize it, you ass!" :wacko: Happened to me a lot in college, most nights I either slept for 2 hours or 12 hours. Losing weekends because of that indeed sucked. Or waking up on your couch without realizing you fell asleep there, to a guy washing your window on your apartment o_o; God that morning was weird.

Outrider
Aug 9, 2012, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I usually crash on Saturdays, but I've been pretty good this week! I'm usually doing about 5 hours a night, but it had been more like 6-8 over the past week or so.

Mike
Aug 10, 2012, 12:05 AM
Bug spray wasn't working so my legs became food biting gnats yesteday and this morning. Bleh.

amtalx
Aug 10, 2012, 02:00 AM
I just spent an hour and a half trying to figure out why my keyboard would stop working at the Windows 7 login screen.

It was lit and working through the entire BIOS process. Once it hit the login screen, nothing. Switch USB ports, nothing. Alternate keyboard, nothing. System restore, nothing. I figured out that if I put it in to sleep mode, then brought it out, I could get my keyboard back. Somewhat of a victory, but I don't want to deal with that every reboot. At least I can get into my system. However, once I do get access, I find that the system restore has completely hosed Chrome and it won't even launch. It was an easy fix, but irritating nonetheless. Just when I'm preparing myself to be very tired tomorrow because I was up all night troubleshooting, I discover the issue.

My girlfriend plugged her phone into one my USB ports to charge, and it was screwing up the boot process enough to kill my keyboard.

Scrub
Aug 10, 2012, 02:28 AM
Getting way too big of a crush for this girl I met like a week ago way too quick for my own good. Not sure how to handle it haha.

Sayara
Aug 10, 2012, 01:45 PM
Whats the worst that could happen? Go ahead and inquire about getting to know them better and shit. BAby step it if you have to.

Jakosifer
Aug 10, 2012, 05:32 PM
Cant say that I'm a fan of people who talk nonstop, about nothing, or about stuff you don't give a damn about. There is a new girl at work who fits that description. Doesn't matter if you respond to her or not, o even if you look in her direction; she will keep talking constantly. Even if its an obvious awkward one sided "conversation", she just keeps talking. This is especially annoying when I have my headphones in and can see she's talking to me. It's like...shut up. Do something productive, we're at work... Go move some materials or something. She drains the damn energy out of the entire unit.

Ghost Inside
Aug 10, 2012, 05:47 PM
Oh gods! o.o

I'm about to head to sleep... And suddenly the shop theme from Earthbound is stuck in my head!
Come on, I haven't played that game in like 10 years! D:

Polly
Aug 10, 2012, 06:40 PM
Oh gods! o.o

I'm about to head to sleep... And suddenly the shop theme from Earthbound is stuck in my head!

I think what's worse is what happens with me. I'll suddenly remember a random melody from some game while trying to fall asleep...and not know what the hell it is. I've kept myself up for almost two hours sometimes trying to figure it out.

CelestialBlade
Aug 10, 2012, 08:56 PM
Oh gods! o.o

That happened to me.

With the bus theme.

@_@;

amtalx
Aug 10, 2012, 09:52 PM
I spent three hours looking at "BUILD FAILED" messages only to realize I was missing a '>' on the fourth line.

Goddamn computers.

.Rusty.
Aug 11, 2012, 09:03 AM
Ugh hayfever is really bad right now damm plants :mad:

Getting way too big of a crush for this girl I met like a week ago way too quick for my own good. Not sure how to handle it haha.

Just ask her out or something dude. If it ain't gonna happen it's better you find out now rather than later.

Sayara
Aug 11, 2012, 10:08 AM
Ive had the same headache pester me for easily 3 straight days.
Gtfo already I got shitty fan-art to do!

Also been staring at a blob of artwork for my good friend's open letter looking like NOTHING. Maybe i'll scrap and redo because i got the right tablet now. I can use SAI to do the work...
PS didnt forget Rock's pic either >:S

NoiseHERO
Aug 11, 2012, 01:48 PM
I think what's worse is what happens with me. I'll suddenly remember a random melody from some game while trying to fall asleep...and not know what the hell it is. I've kept myself up for almost two hours sometimes trying to figure it out.

I've had this same problem like a month ago, except it wasn't from a game. but some random out of place song from some god-knows-what-was-his-name-again unpopular artist...

spent the whole night searching my iPod and Soundcloud and never found it till 2 weeks later... @_@

Trying to remember one song for TWO WEEKS /EYES MELT

Also sayara break that art block, though for some reason I'm starting to just make random "pieces" that I'm not finishing... D:

CelestialBlade
Aug 12, 2012, 01:11 PM
Olympics ending :(

BUT SHARK WEEK BEGINNING HNNNNNGGG

Ghost Inside
Aug 12, 2012, 01:14 PM
Wait what?
People watch that Shark Week stuff? o.o

Majarra
Aug 12, 2012, 02:57 PM
Overthinking my religion and spiritual connection to God.

Being 100% faithful is hard sometimes.

Outrider
Aug 12, 2012, 06:29 PM
Wait what?
People watch that Shark Week stuff? o.o

Man, people love Shark Week.

Mike
Aug 12, 2012, 06:57 PM
Man, people love Shark Week.
Shark Week is good stuff. I have caught a cold and that's not good stuff. Endless sneazing and runny nose during the day, weird dreams and crazy stuff during the night.

Noblewine
Aug 13, 2012, 10:29 PM
I can't remember if I vented about this already but I want to finish this dungeon on Star Ocean 2. I can't because my psp is about to brick on me and I need to buy another ones. >.<;;
I have a bad habit of over analyzed things and figured the dungeon is pretty linear mainly because of how certain points I have to kill everything within a time limit or the path gets blocked off. I'm at the boss and my game messes up on me to so I just shutted it off and can't advance the story.

Youtube has been useless when I'm looking for information on the game. People are posting useless videos of accomplishments on that game. It would help if I can find a video of someone actually doing a walkthrough instead of videos of beating bosses on higher difficulty. <.<

Ghost Inside
Aug 14, 2012, 04:40 AM
^ I always check gamefaqs.com when I get stuck.

EvilMag
Aug 14, 2012, 08:00 AM
GameGuard can go seriously choke on a dick.

NoiseHERO
Aug 14, 2012, 08:50 AM
GameGuard can go seriously choke on a dick.

It protects the game so good... Normal players get locked out!

Sayara
Aug 14, 2012, 10:34 AM
Sleep, hah Sleep.
zonked out at 4,
woken up by angry father at 6:30,
slept til 9 ala alarm
rezonked til 10:30

headache of oversleeping
Critical mass

Jakosifer
Aug 14, 2012, 10:36 AM
i listen 2 everything but country and rap, except eminem because he talks about real things not just drugs and women

No, you listen to Top 40. Shut up.

.Rusty.
Aug 14, 2012, 12:02 PM
Nintendo are putting full 3ds games up on the eshop on thursday. But for some silly reason they are more expensive than the box versions.
The new mario game will cost a extra Ł10 if you download it :/

Nitro Vordex
Aug 14, 2012, 12:05 PM
I got dropped from my college classes, because my fafsa didn't go through. My fafsa didn't go through because the person who was helping my dad do his taxes misspelled his goddamn name. I have a ridiculous hospital bill, ~$800. I still have to pay my insurance. I still need to get my car fixed. This check is going to be gone in a day, no matter what...love minimum wage. Oh yeah, and I constantly think about my ex and miss her every damn day.

Someone just shoot me, please. :disapprove:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 14, 2012, 12:50 PM
Monetary issues run the world.

Sucks to get punched in the face with it when you're just minding your own business and doing the best you can with your time allotted on this Earth. Struggling to make ends meet among new bills and emergencies.

I'm already broke and trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents. I make my own meals, bomb-ass meals and cook for others on the cheap - when nobody in the haus can even put together a sandwich with half a brain or makes anything for anybody else, just buyin that fast food diabetesss. But not Dollar menu for anyone takehome extras, ever, just the giant cup to say YEAH I ATE OUT AT $6 FAT BURGERS, OH U WANTED FOOD AND DIDN'T EAT? WHY DIDNT YOU (TELL ME)? COULDVE GOTTEN STUFF, (BUT DIDN'T just like last time, stuff ya face have fun?)

I am now seeing the dollar store a lot more and finding things 2 for a $1, or 3 for $1, or 4.

But I already do make sure to always look like a million dollars at 30% of retail MSRP's if not less. Now to go sell things for slight profit with ebay fee taking away, for negative profit margins then. And time lost which is money.

Money. Fuck. When is it ever enough. Yo man, stop.

I will never understand compulsive gambling and do not enjoy being dragged down with it 5 years after the fact draining for more in any capacity. That side isn't family. He's not a man. He doesn't have children or so he says.

I can't really talk to anybody about this. Fuck no don't PM me when I've never talked to you before ever /pre-emptive yelling at nobody in particular, release of mad at the wrong person perhaps. Sorry invisible bro, do you man, stay cool daddio. Where you been though?

Oh yeah, and I constantly think about my ex and miss her every damn day.

Someone just shoot me, please.

dont take a whole bottle of depenzo
then be linkin park emo
longer than a 5 min video
shoutin out

WHERE MAH CHICK GO?!

CelestialBlade
Aug 14, 2012, 01:00 PM
Financial issues often feel like the most hopeless thing. I know I faced my fair share of questioning whether or not the next rent payment was even possible whole still being able to feed myself. Things...have this odd habit of working out, though. It's something I've never been able to explain, but I've always had juuuust enough to get by even in the worst of times. I, too, do not understand gambling addictions and all the money some people spend on drugs and alcohol while honest, hard-working people struggle, but we can only fight our own fights I guess.

Really sucks to hear about the FAFSA falling through because of something so stupid, Nitro. There's no real time limit on college though, so until you can get financial aid sorted out perhaps this is a good time to focus purely on other stressors, try to put them to bed. Try and get yourself back on your feet financially before getting back on the college stuff again. Wish you the best, and the best way to get your ex off your mind is to just stay busy. Sometimes it's nice to be so busy you don't have time to think about other BS.

Outrider
Aug 14, 2012, 01:45 PM
Nintendo are putting full 3ds games up on the eshop on thursday. But for some silly reason they are more expensive than the box versions.
The new mario game will cost a extra Ł10 if you download it :/

I read that the retailers are actually undercutting the price to kind of kill the idea of online 3DS sales from the beginning.

So, y'know... that's cool.

Randomness
Aug 14, 2012, 10:03 PM
I read that the retailers are actually undercutting the price to kind of kill the idea of online 3DS sales from the beginning.

Not sure why Nintendo can't match them. They'll always get more money from the digital sale than the retail sale anyways (at the same price).

Blackheart521
Aug 14, 2012, 10:29 PM
I, too, do not understand gambling addictions and all the money some people spend on drugs and alcohol while honest, hard-working people struggle, but we can only fight our own fights I guess.

I always hated the fact that people who are the druggies and addicts get to pay 1/10th of the price of living as people who actually have their lives under control simply because they are "troubled". It is a really fucked up system, that just leaves them with more money to go buy drugs with while normal people have to pay all their money just to get by.

Outrider
Aug 14, 2012, 11:10 PM
Not sure why Nintendo can't match them. They'll always get more money from the digital sale than the retail sale anyways (at the same price).

Because Nintendo wants to do the bare minimum when it comes to online support.

.Rusty.
Aug 15, 2012, 04:50 AM

The funny thing is uk retailers can do what they always do with new 3ds games and price them at Ł30 and they will be undercutting by Ł10.

I always hated the fact that people who are the druggies and addicts get to pay 1/10th of the price of living

Citation needed.

Outrider
Aug 15, 2012, 10:51 AM
Citation needed.

Here you go:

Nobody, A Complete Misunderstanding of How Social Services Work: 2012 Edition, Imaginary Publishing, 2012, p 45-97

Blackheart521
Aug 15, 2012, 11:39 AM
Here you go:

Nobody, A Complete Misunderstanding of How Social Services Work: 2012 Edition, Imaginary Publishing, 2012, p 45-97

Idk, maybe it was just one case that was messed up and it was some people who were living in the same apartment building as me and they were literally paying the landlord 18 dollars a month to live there, they were coke addicts both of them. This could have just been some isolated incident and maybe they were doing something like that system illegally but it just seemed like they were getting special treatment because they were drug addicts. I don't know, just kind of rubbed me wrong. ^^;

Ghost Inside
Aug 15, 2012, 12:10 PM
I don't think addiction is all that hard to understand.
I think it's an attempt to self-medicate against... Well... Mental pain. Something, anything to make things bearable, if only for a moment.
Numb the pain for a bit. Thing is by doing that you're also digging your own pit that much deeper.

It's not a pretty thing. ._.
Some addictions are worse than others though. I think I might've had some minor ones.

Leviathan
Aug 16, 2012, 10:42 PM
Idk, maybe it was just one case that was messed up and it was some people who were living in the same apartment building as me and they were literally paying the landlord 18 dollars a month to live there, they were coke addicts both of them. This could have just been some isolated incident and maybe they were doing something like that system illegally but it just seemed like they were getting special treatment because they were drug addicts. I don't know, just kind of rubbed me wrong. ^^;

You don't want to mess with a coke addict.

But I seriously doubt that they pay $18 a month for an apartment, like how did you know?

Blackheart521
Aug 16, 2012, 11:05 PM
You don't want to mess with a coke addict.

But I seriously doubt that they pay $18 a month for an apartment, like how did you know?

They were friends with my parents for a short time till my parents found out they were compulsively lying to them and stealing stuff from us.

Sayara
Aug 21, 2012, 12:52 AM
That good feeling where you do something really awesome.
And it doesn't get noticed. Im sure this is a feeling we all share inside.

Outrider
Aug 21, 2012, 10:52 AM
ARGH TOOTHACHE.

One of these days I need to finally get my wisdom teeth yanked out.

Sayara
Aug 21, 2012, 11:36 AM
Just do it man, a few days of countless pain is better than constant pain everyday :<
Plus maybe you'll be like me and only suffer for 2 days

Ghost Inside
Aug 21, 2012, 11:39 AM
I had a wisdom tooth pulled once. Didn't feel much at all when they pulled it. Didn't feel much getting home.
Had a painkiller. A few hours went by and then it started getting hurty, took a nap, and by the time I woke up it wasn't hurting any more! So really hardly anything!

I did go around tasting blood for days though!

Sayara
Aug 21, 2012, 12:14 PM
I had 4 removed at once. They couldn't put me under because:
1. my insurance was too cool for that
2. I was too frail at the time to "survive the gas"
3. My doctor knew me personally and didnt want that to be a case.

So i instead went valium'ed and felt doopy the entire procedure.

Outrider
Aug 21, 2012, 12:52 PM
My problem is that I never got them pulled when I was younger, and nowadays they really only hurt once in a while.

Of course, one of them also grew in sideways, so I totally just need to man-up and do it.

CelestialBlade
Aug 21, 2012, 01:07 PM
My problem is that I never got them pulled when I was younger, and nowadays they really only hurt once in a while.

Of course, one of them also grew in sideways, so I totally just need to man-up and do it.
That's kinda where I am now. Mine grew in okay and they have room, but they're a *bitch* to keep clean and they'll scrape the insides of my cheeks every now and then, which isn't good because I'm prone to canker sores. It's nothing I *have* to get done, but I know I probably should. Good luck to ya though.

Polly
Aug 21, 2012, 02:00 PM
Jesus, just had a 30 minute nosebleed. I think my brain exploded or something! Afraid to do anything now in case I make it happen again. Da hell?

CelestialBlade
Aug 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
Eek, that sucks D: Could be pressure change or something like that.

Jakosifer
Aug 21, 2012, 03:35 PM
Jesus, just had a 30 minute nosebleed. I think my brain exploded or something! Afraid to do anything now in case I make it happen again. Da hell?

Hmm, I get nosebleeds like these from time to time, sometimes they wake me up to a bed full of blood and a dry face. My sister had a similar problem, and bothered to get hers checked out. Got some kind of surgery done and she hasn't had any since. I should probably look more into it because nosebleeds suck. Especially half an hour long ones.

Ghost Inside
Aug 21, 2012, 03:52 PM
I've had those, many times when I was little. I had nosebleeds A LOT. I think the longest I had was about 70-80 minutes!
Just. Wouldn't. Stop!

It's probably nothing to worry about Polly! Did you have a cold recently or been stressing a lot? That's when I usually got mine.

Try to avoid touching your nose or breathing heavily. Also things that'll get your pulse up can set it off again, like running, getting angry, turned on etc. <.<

And if you're really worried like 'I am I bleeding? Yes? No? ... I don't know!' then what I liked to do was breathe in through my nose very slowly and exhale through my mouth. Oxygen helps blood clot. So trying to block your nose isn't always the best option. (Plus having a big blob of blood pulled out when changing can open up the wound again.) But if you're busy doing stuff and can't be bothered to wait it out then I'd say it's a viable option (plugging).

When it actually does bleed putting pressure on it does help slow the blood flow down, but then there's the thing about the fact that you're touching your nose (might make things worse).
But if it starts and you gotta run then do it!

I like to just stand over a bathroom sink and let it drip until it's done, unless it's just a tiny bit, then I might just block it with a big bundle of paper or two. (Not actually plugging. And the key is a tiny bit.)

Nitro Vordex
Aug 21, 2012, 06:23 PM
Make sure you bring a book with you in that case.

Oh who am I kidding, people don't read anymore. :disapprove:

Can't afford my school books until next week. Which might put me behind. Gonna have to get close to the library at school in which case.

Sayara
Aug 21, 2012, 09:55 PM
Becoming more and more tempted to lock the comptuer down so my idiot siblings will not turn off my goddamn fucking noscript to view your stupid shit.

Noscript is there for a reason. If you need to turn it off to view your shit… you probably don’t need to view the shit. Now if you excuse me, histories need to be cleared again. -_-; fucking godamn

You can get your laptop hacked all you fucking like. I don’t have a backup like you do to go messing with others people shit.

Outrider
Aug 22, 2012, 01:22 AM
Make sure you bring a book with you in that case.

Oh who am I kidding, people don't read anymore. :disapprove:

Can't afford my school books until next week. Which might put me behind. Gonna have to get close to the library at school in which case.

It might not help so much if you've already started the semester, but if you can wait a week or so, I can't stress enough that you should check half.com for your textbooks. It saved me a bundle in college.

It also didn't hurt that once I had declared a major in English, most of my required books were novels that I could pick up for pennies a piece, but even before that I was getting textbooks for 75% off.

Cyrillic
Aug 22, 2012, 08:32 PM
I decided to fulfill my curiosities about PSO 2 Early and download the jp version

Only my 2nd day of playing, the server is down for maint and i'm like oh ok, so there will be files to patch.

Next day, today I decide to click the PSO 2 icon on my start menu, expecting the launcher to pop up and download files.

Keep in mind this is my first time having to patch it AFTER installing it, a white box pops up with japanese text and a yes no option. I think to myself, that's different... i guess its asking if i actually want to install the new update.

I click yes... and i realize with the filling of the green bar its UNINSTALLING PSO 2.

Why is this a problem for me? BECAUSE THE INITAL PATCHING TOOK 3-4+ HOURS FOR ME.

First off, yes, a white box WAS different from the first time i patched, however. I CLICKED A SIMILAR LOOKING PSO 2 ICON IN THE EXPECTATION THAT IT WAS PSO 2.

My problem is this: Why, the hell SEGA, would you put the UNINSTALL FILE. ON THE *START* BUTTON MENU OF WINDOWS? Were you guys so sure PSO2 would tank that you had to make sure players had easy access to it? No other game i ever installed did that, i wasn't expecting something so retarded so i assumed that the jp text next to the PSO 2 icon on my start menu was NOT uninstall.

Ugh, there goes the plan for my free time tonight. it'll be time to get sleep for work by the time it finishes patching so why bother. Just gonna wait for the english version after all.

Randomness
Aug 23, 2012, 10:43 AM
I decided to fulfill my curiosities about PSO 2 Early and download the jp version

Only my 2nd day of playing, the server is down for maint and i'm like oh ok, so there will be files to patch.

Next day, today I decide to click the PSO 2 icon on my start menu, expecting the launcher to pop up and download files.

Keep in mind this is my first time having to patch it AFTER installing it, a white box pops up with japanese text and a yes no option. I think to myself, that's different... i guess its asking if i actually want to install the new update.

I click yes... and i realize with the filling of the green bar its UNINSTALLING PSO 2.

Why is this a problem for me? BECAUSE THE INITAL PATCHING TOOK 3-4+ HOURS FOR ME.

First off, yes, a white box WAS different from the first time i patched, however. I CLICKED A SIMILAR LOOKING PSO 2 ICON IN THE EXPECTATION THAT IT WAS PSO 2.

My problem is this: Why, the hell SEGA, would you put the UNINSTALL FILE. ON THE *START* BUTTON MENU OF WINDOWS? Were you guys so sure PSO2 would tank that you had to make sure players had easy access to it? No other game i ever installed did that, i wasn't expecting something so retarded so i assumed that the jp text next to the PSO 2 icon on my start menu was NOT uninstall.

Ugh, there goes the plan for my free time tonight. it'll be time to get sleep for work by the time it finishes patching so why bother. Just gonna wait for the english version after all.

I did this to myself like twice with the character creator and once more with PSO2 itself.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 23, 2012, 12:22 PM
I come home from a shitty night at work last night. I see Facebook, and the ex that I've been missing for like a month now is dating some thirty year old guy. Words cannot describe how upset I was. I've never been that upset over an ex dating someone else. I didn't even get any sleep, and my dreams had her in them.

...Damn it. :disapprove:

Leviathan
Aug 23, 2012, 04:58 PM
I come home from a shitty night at work last night. I see Facebook, and the ex that I've been missing for like a month now is dating some thirty year old guy. Words cannot describe how upset I was. I've never been that upset over an ex dating someone else. I didn't even get any sleep, and my dreams had her in them.

Why don't you delete her from your Facebook?

goldwing
Aug 23, 2012, 05:06 PM

*pats on back* i feel your pain dude :( i may post about it cause it is rather resent i found out my ex was messing around with my step again.... ugh

Nitro Vordex
Aug 23, 2012, 07:52 PM
Why don't you delete her from your Facebook?
I did. One small step.

Polly
Aug 23, 2012, 10:09 PM
Damn tiny hands making it impossible for me to get used to the new Gamepad I had to get today. 6 years with the one I previously used, the adjustment is rough.

/fwp

Ugh, I have this problem too. I find that a lot of times I can't just order a gamepad online, I have to go find it at a store somewhere before I can buy. My small hands also prevent me from being able to play piano, which really irks the fuck out of me.

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2012, 10:20 PM
My small hands also prevent me from being able to play piano, which really irks the fuck out of me.

I wish I could play piano/keyboard...

/messes around with my brother's keyboard for a couple days

/looks up one of my favorite bands on YouTube

/see's him mash the keyboard like a maniac and awesome sounds come out and I have no clue wtf he's doing

/never touches a keyboard ever again

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2012, 10:23 PM
LOL, sounds like what I do.

/practices something a few times

"Huh, I'm getting kind of decent at this!"

/sees someone on Youtube and/or wherever do it like 1000000x better

/never does said activity again

Sounds stupid, but that shit just kills my motivation :lol: (:disapprove:).

goldwing
Aug 23, 2012, 10:59 PM
olaf thats y you watch ppl 1000000x times worse than you lol. iv taken up archery and i watch ppl suck at it to make me feel better. the only time i look up the pros is when i want pointers or want to learn how to do or improve my skills at the sport.

BIG OLAF
Aug 24, 2012, 12:52 AM
I guess so, but it just kills the (metaphorical) motivation boner I get when I see these other, truly amazing and gifted people do things that seem impossible to the average couch-slouch like me, haha.

Also, I think Outrider jinxed me. Even though my wisdom teeth (which only two are grown in, both sideways/upside-down/whatever angle) have never bothered me before, all four of them, especially the two that haven't broken skin yet, are all starting to hurt. Shit.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 24, 2012, 01:35 AM
Those people who are gifted, are just that, gifted. Many people do nothing but practice, and they turn out fantastic. I'm not super musically inclined, but I've also been practicing on and off for like 5 years. I've gotten better as of late, but I still want to get even better.

Outrider
Aug 24, 2012, 02:11 AM
Also, I think Outrider jinxed me. Even though my wisdom teeth (which only two are grown in, both sideways/upside-down/whatever angle) have never bothered me before, all four of them, especially the two that haven't broken skin yet, are all starting to hurt. Shit.

MISSION COMPLETE.

Those people who are gifted, are just that, gifted. Many people do nothing but practice, and they turn out fantastic. I'm not super musically inclined, but I've also been practicing on and off for like 5 years. I've gotten better as of late, but I still want to get even better.

I always like to think that success at something is due to a combination of experience, education, and talent. Some people can lean on one of those elements more than the other, but in general you can always make up for one area through another. It's good that you keep trying. It really is.

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2012, 09:41 AM
I was one of those douchey kids(and now I'm a douchey young adult about it, I guess) with tiny attention spans that like to try "new things" and really enjoy the hell out of them and really get absorbed in it for like a couple weeks. Then get "far enough" and completely throw it out the window and never touch it again and just go back to drawing...

I REEEAAALLLY have to force myself to NOT do that or pick something back up at some point.

But that's the problem, I'm already saying "at some point."

Polly
Aug 24, 2012, 01:24 PM
Seeing people way better than me at something has always inspired me. When I was a kid I loved watching my uncle wail on the drums and when I was 11 he started teaching me. He started teaching me when I was 11 and here I am now an audio engineer/studio drummer and I'm pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

When I'm learning something new, I get stupidly giddy at even the smallest new thing I've picked up and can do. When I watch videos or something on youtube of somebody way better than me, I set that skill level as my end goal and it makes me wanna strive to be that and even better.

Looking at others' skill as unobtainable is such a self-defeating way of seeing things if it's something you really wanna do. They worked their ass off to get where they are, they deserve my awe, and it makes sense that I'd have to put in the same amount of effort. A negative outlook won't get anybody anywhere.

BIG OLAF
Aug 24, 2012, 01:35 PM
I guess our minds just work differently then, since I certainly don't see it as inspirational. I've always had a self-defeating attitude since I was a small child, and that's not something that's easy to change (I've tried many times, and have had a number of 'professional' psychotherapists attempt to help). Maybe someday I can look at other people and appreciate their talent, instead of loathe them for it.

Also

- My one tooth cracked for the third time now. Shame I have no money to see a dentist, but at least it doesn't hurt. I just have to be extremely careful eating any hard or crunchy food on the right side of my mouth.

- For some reason, I left the oven mitt inside the goddamn oven last night after dinner. It's an extremely good thing I went to go check on my chicken about halfway through its cooking cycle. I was able to grab the mitt with the other glove we have before it burst into flames.

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2012, 02:04 PM
Seeing people way better than me at something has always inspired me. When I was a kid I loved watching my uncle wail on the drums and when I was 11 he started teaching me. He started teaching me when I was 11 and here I am now an audio engineer/studio drummer and I'm pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

When I'm learning something new, I get stupidly giddy at even the smallest new thing I've picked up and can do. When I watch videos or something on youtube of somebody way better than me, I set that skill level as my end goal and it makes me wanna strive to be that and even better.

Looking at others' skill as unobtainable is such a self-defeating way of seeing things if it's something you really wanna do. They worked their ass off to get where they are, they deserve my awe, and it makes sense that I'd have to put in the same amount of effort. A negative outlook won't get anybody anywhere.

For me to get that "I COULD BE THAT BADASS IF I KEEP PRACTICING?" vibe, it depends on what it is.

Every time I meet/see a new artist that's slightly/way better than me I end up getting motivated to improve and try some of the things they do.

But if it's something I'm completely new to, and I have no clue what I'm looking at... I just become "Uhhhhhhhh-fuckit I'ma go watch TV."

One big trap, is definitely trying to learn to run before you can crawl... But the fun part is where the running is! ;o;/

Polly
Aug 24, 2012, 02:14 PM
One big trap, is definitely trying to learn to run before you can crawl... But the fun part is where the running is! ;o;/

That's where a lot of people get hung up. Say someone wants to learn guitar or something, the first thing they wanna learn to do is play all those songs by their favorite artists, but quickly give up when they realize there's a hell of a lot more to it than that. Playing scales is certainly a hell of a lot less fun than busting out a sick guitar solo, but every big task is composed of smaller tasks that are easier to handle and build to the big picture.

I guess I'm weird in that I find the learning process fun. I enjoy picking up things bit by bit and feeling improvement over time. It's just rewarding.

CelestialBlade
Aug 24, 2012, 03:56 PM
Small goals are usually far more motivating than big ones, especially when learning something. As long as you can achieve some level of accomplishment, it's motivating, to me anyway. Even if someone's learning to draw, managing to put down a straight line could be considered a goal. Small steps will definitely get you to where you want to be as long as it's a self-sustaining motivation.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 24, 2012, 04:02 PM
Master the basics, and the rest will come a lot easier.

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2012, 05:30 PM
Seeing someone do something at a high level is taken as a challenge for me to get myself at an even or higher (usually higher :P) level. It's what got me into figure skating actually.

UwaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhh.....?????

(8O)}--<

goldwing
Aug 24, 2012, 10:56 PM
i can relate to that. like nitro said also it is all of that. i guess it just depends on the person to and there span of attention. but god is it hard if uv no talent...

amtalx
Aug 25, 2012, 12:37 PM
About as livid as one could possibly be over the Apple verdict.

Polly
Aug 25, 2012, 01:16 PM
About as livid as one could possibly be over the Apple verdict.

I saw it and it made me go 'ALJASD:LKFHS:KLDSJKDHF:J" Don't ask me how one can verbalize that, but I did.

Also, UGH, The Last Story. I just want this dumb game to be over. Sure, I could just quit, but I'd feel like a massive toolbag if I did since I was one of the people clamoring for it to be released here. I can admit when I got egg on my face. And even if I did quit, my brain just wouldn't leave me alone about it. Like that time I kept saying I was going to quit playing Xenosaga Episode II.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 25, 2012, 01:34 PM
Well, it ended on an easier note last night with my ex, but now I just feel like an ass. I hope she doesn't hate me now; I still care about her quite a bit.

Buh. Relationships can be such a pain in the ass.

NoiseHERO
Aug 25, 2012, 03:42 PM
I just quit Legend of Dragoon a moment ago. About an hour into Disc 4. I feel like I wasted time I could have spent playing something I actually like instead of playing something that others seem to adore and hype up. It was just so... Damn boring. Gave it a chance at least. :disapprove:

Meru, Haschel and Shiranda were damn good in battle though. No clue why they allow one character to have that much speed. Shame you couldnt take weakass Dart out for an OP team of Meru/Haschel/Shiranda though...

I can never finish turn based games (other than Pokemon but that game's designed for kids and fans that like playing the same game over and over.) Because it seems like everything is interesting or "fun" up until you get to that one boss that's going to keep telling you "GO GRIND FOR 3-5 LEVELS OR I'M JUST GONNA KEEP OHKOing YOUR WHOLE PARTY."

It's pretty much why I dropped FF7 at the final boss. Or why I've never beaten ANY final fantasy other than 4..(somehow) Or why I don't even remember where I left off in Persona 3. and why I'm already discouraged getting anywhere in Persona 4. It's like congrats you got me JUST interested enough to like your game up till the part where you told me to run around in circles doing a repetitive action just so the boss doesn't cheat me.

/goes to play more platforming games

Polly
Aug 25, 2012, 03:49 PM
I can never finish turn based games (other than Pokemon but that game's designed for kids and fans that like playing the same game over and over.) Because it seems like everything is interesting or "fun" up until you get to that one boss that's going to keep telling you "GO GRIND FOR 3-5 LEVELS OR I'M JUST GONNA KEEP OHKOing YOUR WHOLE PARTY."

It's pretty much why I dropped FF7 at the final boss. Or why I've never beaten ANY final fantasy other than 4..(somehow) Or why I don't even remember where I left off in Persona 3. and why I'm already discouraged getting anywhere in Persona 4. It's like congrats you got me JUST interested enough to like your game up till the part where you told me to run around in circles doing a repetitive action just so the boss doesn't cheat me.

/goes to play more platforming games

The first month of Persona 4 is probably the toughest when it comes to getting through the dungeon on time and beating the final Shadow boss there. After that, if you just fight every fight on your way through the rest of the dungeons, you'll be fine. I never once had to stop and grind in Persona 4 the way I felt I had to in P3.

NoiseHERO
Aug 25, 2012, 04:25 PM
The first month of Persona 4 is probably the toughest when it comes to getting through the dungeon on time and beating the final Shadow boss there. After that, if you just fight every fight on your way through the rest of the dungeons, you'll be fine. I never once had to stop and grind in Persona 4 the way I felt I had to in P3.

Bleh I'll probably give it another chance later then..

Outrider
Aug 26, 2012, 09:52 AM
I just quit Legend of Dragoon a moment ago. About an hour into Disc 4. I feel like I wasted time I could have spent playing something I actually like instead of playing something that others seem to adore and hype up. It was just so... Damn boring. Gave it a chance at least. :disapprove:

Meru, Haschel and Shiranda were damn good in battle though. No clue why they allow one character to have that much speed. Shame you couldnt take weakass Dart out for an OP team of Meru/Haschel/Shiranda though...

I've seen it pointed out in recent years that the vast majority of people who love Legend of Dragoon were also fairly young and were just starting to get into RPGs when it came out.

Polly
Aug 26, 2012, 10:36 PM
It's not next Sunday so I can catch the mid-season finale of Breaking Bad.

And next week I'll be mad because it's not next summer, so I can see the final half of the final season.

Fuckin' TV!

Mike
Aug 27, 2012, 12:46 AM
My short but relatively fun vacation ended yesterday and now it's back to work. I don't hate working but I like vacationing so much better.

NoiseHERO
Aug 27, 2012, 01:08 AM

And next week I'll be mad because it's not next summer, so I can see the final half of the final season.

Fuckin' TV!

They're splitting the season in half, and the second half will be in summer? @_@

I've only seen the first two episodes of this season, guess I'll knock out the rest soon...

BIG OLAF
Aug 27, 2012, 02:22 AM

Fuckin' TV!

I'd be more pissed at the fact that they're making all the watchers wait a whole goddamn year to see how it all pans out after the undoubtedly super-cliffhanger mid-season pause point. Do a lot of shows do that "mid-season break (some fucking break)" crap nowadays? I don't really watch any TV besides my favorite sports teams when they're televised.

or if you're mean just to be mean. So don't ask me.

It's even worse when you tell them this and they get all melodramatic and act like you're a terrible person who feeds off of other peoples anger.

Hehe.

I always thought you were mean/rude/trollish because you have a textbook case of "short-guy-with-something-to-prove" syndrome. :-?

Peejay
Aug 27, 2012, 01:19 PM
I saw it and it made me go 'ALJASD:LKFHS:KLDSJKDHF:J" Don't ask me how one can verbalize that, but I did.

Also, UGH, The Last Story. I just want this dumb game to be over. Sure, I could just quit, but I'd feel like a massive toolbag if I did since I was one of the people clamoring for it to be released here. I can admit when I got egg on my face. And even if I did quit, my brain just wouldn't leave me alone about it. Like that time I kept saying I was going to quit playing Xenosaga Episode II.

My sister preordered it. We both opened it and said in unison
"Wow, this is shit."

Took it back after the first cutscene. That is NOT quality. We had the collector's edition, too.

Also, as far as my relationship drama goes. Remember that one girl I bitched about at least three times? I finally snapped out of it after she started whining about how she can't do anything, and I tried to help her and she gets upset about leaving her comfort zone.

As soon as I said "Fuck your comfort zone", I was instantly blocked from everything. If that doesn't say what kind of person you are, I don't know what does.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2012, 01:29 PM
Also, as far as my relationship drama goes. Remember that one girl I bitched about at least three times? I finally snapped out of it after she started whining about how she can't do anything, and I tried to help her and she gets upset about leaving her comfort zone.

As soon as I said "Fuck your comfort zone", I was instantly blocked from everything. If that doesn't say what kind of person you are, I don't know what does.
I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. I'm sorry.

Girl decided she still wants to be friends. I still have feelings. I REALLY shouldn't fall for this garbage again. :disapprove:

Polly
Aug 27, 2012, 01:51 PM
I'd be more pissed at the fact that they're making all the watchers wait a whole goddamn year to see how it all pans out after the undoubtedly super-cliffhanger mid-season pause point. Do a lot of shows do that "mid-season break (some fucking break)" crap nowadays? I don't really watch any TV besides my favorite sports teams when they're televised.

I'm pretty sure it's just AMC trying to get as much out of the show as they can since it's been quite a cash cow for them. Television's never usually big on shows with definite beginning and end points, and from the get-go it's been clear that Breaking Bad would be a show that has an ending. I gather that Breaking Bad also has one of the highest production budgets in television too (and it absolutely shows if that's the case), with each season getting more and more expensive, so it could very well be that the show had to take a mid-season break due to costs, but I'm really still thinking it's more of just AMC not wanting their baby to go away just yet.

There are a few other shows that are known to take lengthy mid-season breaks (South Park always splits their seasons into two halves as well), but a year between both halves is probably the longest I've ever seen.

My sister preordered it. We both opened it and said in unison
"Wow, this is shit."

Took it back after the first cutscene. That is NOT quality. We had the collector's edition, too.
The game didin't lose me that fast. In fact, I thought it had a pretty great opening few hours. It's just as the combat and systems behind it started making themselves more known, it became more and more annoying and disappointing. The story and characters actually stayed pretty strong for a while and then fell off for me.

CelestialBlade
Aug 27, 2012, 02:27 PM
Girl decided she still wants to be friends. I still have feelings. I REALLY shouldn't fall for this garbage again. :disapprove:
You know this already, but you're just not in a position to be that close right now. It's only going to be torture for you, and whether she understands that or not you gotta do what you've gotta do. She may be okay with being friends but you need time to heal--take it. Wishing you the best.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2012, 06:51 PM
You know this already, but you're just not in a position to be that close right now. It's only going to be torture for you, and whether she understands that or not you gotta do what you've gotta do. She may be okay with being friends but you need time to heal--take it. Wishing you the best.
I had better or it's gonna ruin relationships for me if I don't. I'm going to relax and stop thinking about it, or try to steer my thoughts elsewhere. I don't want to do this to myself right now. Thank you for your support.

BIG OLAF
Aug 27, 2012, 10:40 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just AMC trying to get as much out of the show as they can since it's been quite a cash cow for them. Television's never usually big on shows with definite beginning and end points, and from the get-go it's been clear that Breaking Bad would be a show that has an ending. I gather that Breaking Bad also has one of the highest production budgets in television too (and it absolutely shows if that's the case), with each season getting more and more expensive, so it could very well be that the show had to take a mid-season break due to costs, but I'm really still thinking it's more of just AMC not wanting their baby to go away just yet.

There are a few other shows that are known to take lengthy mid-season breaks (South Park always splits their seasons into two halves as well), but a year between both halves is probably the longest I've ever seen.

Oh, yes. I hadn't considered the monetary gain that they could miss out on if they went through the whole season in one go. Still, it must be frustrating waiting so long. I'd be quite annoyed with it, especially if it was something I really enjoyed watching.

I had better or it's gonna ruin relationships for me if I don't. I'm going to relax and stop thinking about it, or try to steer my thoughts elsewhere. I don't want to do this to myself right now. Thank you for your support.

I certainly don't know what you're going through, as I've never been in anything even close to relationship with anyone ever (and hopefully never will), but hopefully you can recover from it all soon. Emotional pain is the worst kind. If you'd like to add me on Skype sometime to talk, go right ahead.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 27, 2012, 10:54 PM
I agree with the above dudes and dudettes, Nitro. Letting the girl know that a friendship would be too painful for you definitely isn't a jerk move, and I'm quite sure it's the one Dan Savage would recommend.

BIG OLAF
Aug 28, 2012, 09:22 PM
Full fucking-ass circle. What a waste of some player moves. Thanks, pre-season cuts!

[spoiler-box]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/kickerdrop.png[/spoiler-box]

Also, my heart's been hurting me really, really bad, off and on, for the past week(?). I know I should go to the doctor, but my gas tank is almost empty, and I have no money to fill it, and I've gotta be able to get to my job interview on Saturday, and...just, goddamn it. Stress, etc.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 28, 2012, 09:57 PM
Yesterday I thought my mother had been shot, today I'm driving into my first day of classes in the new semester and one of the freaking mirrors falls off my truck. All I hear is the sound of something hitting the road, I look to my right, and the mirror is just 'gone'. I spend an hour driving home nervous, hoping a police officer doesn't see me and give me a ticket. Made it home fine, thankfully. @___@

here's hoping second day goes better.

goldwing
Aug 28, 2012, 09:59 PM
Girl problems shees. It seems more than not that thats been comeing up lately. Sorry nitro ik how u feel. Me and my ex are "trying to be friends" its just not working cause i wanna b with her... Anyway i say cut the ties. I dont want that to sound mean but hey u gotta do what you gotta do. Love hurts for no reason at all :/. But on a side note ull find a better girl :)

Yesterday I thought my mother had been shot, today I'm driving into my first day of classes in the new semester and one of the freaking mirrors falls off my truck. All I hear is the sound of something hitting the road, I look to my right, and the mirror is just 'gone'. I spend an hour driving home nervous, hoping a police officer doesn't see me and give me a ticket. Made it home fine, thankfully. @___@

here's hoping second day goes better.

Im kinda interisted about that first part.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 28, 2012, 10:24 PM
Im kinda interisted about that first part.

There was a shooting at a school yesterday, my mother had to visit a school as part of her work. School where the shooting look place sounded similar to the school my mother had to visit. I considered all the options. I was 'not' happy until I was able to contact her. My nerve endings are 'still' frayed, I was so sick with worry.

NoiseHERO
Aug 28, 2012, 10:30 PM
There was a shooting at a school yesterday, my mother had to visit a school as part of her work. School where the shooting look place sounded similar to the school my mother had to visit. I considered all the options. I was 'not' happy until I was able to contact her. My nerve endings are 'still' frayed, I was so sick with worry.

Gah that sounds terrible, stories related to public shootings kind of piss me off.

goldwing
Aug 28, 2012, 11:02 PM

o wow. idk what id do if that happend to me. im sorry dude

Cyrillic
Aug 28, 2012, 11:15 PM

Jesus, my complaint i was going to post has nothing on this. So sorry you had to go through that...

Sayara
Aug 31, 2012, 10:45 PM
Swelling bug bites on my entire left arm.
So much so, my elbow is fucking swollen. Its also got a very sharp pain on my under muscle/pit area. Dunno the location,

Middle eastern folk are always more doomed to mosquitos and other bugs biting them >:|

goldwing
Aug 31, 2012, 11:49 PM
ugh my radiator on my car has a leak and just before school starts to........ what a great kick off to the year a?

Polly
Sep 1, 2012, 12:29 AM
Swelling bug bites on my entire left arm.
So much so, my elbow is fucking swollen. Its also got a very sharp pain on my under muscle/pit area. Dunno the location,

Middle eastern folk are always more doomed to mosquitos and other bugs biting them >:|

That happened to my dad once, and it turned out he got insanely sick for about two weeks after because of it. Maybe get it checked out? :X

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2012, 12:32 AM
Yeah, uh, sharp pains are bad.

I had a cat bite once. Everyone laughed when I said I had to go to the hospital. Apparently it isn't common knowledge that cat bites can be extremely dangerous, and very frequently become very badly infected (so frequently that it's considered the norm).

The infection is best foreshadowed by...you guessed it, sharp pain.

Go get that checked out!

CelestialBlade
Sep 1, 2012, 07:14 AM
That happened to my dad once, and it turned out he got insanely sick for about two weeks after because of it. Maybe get it checked out? :X
This is especially true with West Nile going around, I know there's been two recorded cases and positively-tested mosquitoes about 10-20 miles from where I live. Worth having it looked into.

Sayara
Sep 1, 2012, 09:50 AM
I acknowledged that it was a strained muscle from work, I lifted a very heavy metal plate like 12-15 times at work yesterday because the drivers who deliever my trailers are dumb and can't park correctly. Since the pains gone, the bites remain

Sinue_v2
Sep 1, 2012, 10:06 PM
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

Is it just me, or could the entire Clint Eastwood RNC preformance actually be a bit of hidden snark, mocking the echo-chamber of political ideologues who craft narratives about their opponents and then respond to those fictional narratives with sound-bite zingers? Or is it, as John Steward put it, just not that uncommon to see old people yelling at inanimate objects?

BIG OLAF
Sep 2, 2012, 05:28 PM
My mom told me that the government is now taking $100 out of her disability check every month for medicare or some stupid bullshit like that. That's not good; we were barely making it as it was. If I don't get a job soon, we're going to be homeless. Again.

Sinue_v2
Sep 2, 2012, 08:53 PM
Stupid people doing stupid things.

My cousin has been watching too much History channel and unscrupulous disaster "documentaries". He's become worried about hyperinflation, and he's had me watch these National Geographic specials on survivalists who believe the end of the world is right around the corner. Ironically, so far most of the people they've shown who were worried over an "economic end of the world" are fat fucks who are storing years worth of food. That's kind of funny enough in itself, but it occurs to me the these people are fucking spoiled as hell to even consider a mindset in which economic collapse would be an "end of the world" scenario. It's not. Those scenarios have been every-day life for most of human history, and are a present reality for a disturbing amount of the world's population. Want to test your preparation for doomsday to see if they really are viable? Move to Somalia, or the Congo, or Libya and Afghanistan if you're into the military occupation/guerrilla warfare scenario. They have zero practical experience with such scenarios... you'd think they'd want to stress test their preparations in a real-world environment.

Further, to assume that America (or Canada, Europe, or other industrialized nations) would face hyperinflation so bad that it would completely destroy the total fabric of civilization is just stupid. Long before something like that happened, we'd end up doing what Turkey, Brazil, Germany, Greece, Hungary, China and other governments have done when faced with crippling hyperinflation. You issue a new currency. Set to either a fixed rate of inflated currency, or to the "real" value of a commodity, and then slowly transition over while phasing out the old currency. It's not as easy as that sounds, granted, but hyperinflation is far from a "doomsday" scenario.

Lastly, if you define the "end of the world" as merely being a catastrophic or rapid change in the world and a mass displacement from civilization, rather than an actual extinction level event, then what of a "technocalypse" in which society doesn't collapse, but continues to advance at an increasingly faster rate. A thousand years ago, the society your grandfather was raised in was essentially the exact same society that your children would be raised in. But in modernity... well, my grandfather was born before the application of commercial plastics. My father was born before the adoption of the semiconductor. I was born before the commercialization of the internet. My nephew was born at the dawn of genomics.

Major paradigm shifts in industry and society are happening relatively rapidly, and I wonder how long it will be until the resources and time invested needed to build the skills and resources necessary to sustain a post-societal retreat will sabotage the individuals ability to function and thrive within a society that is rapidly passing them by. They are fulfilling their own predictions - a displacement from a functional society not though collapse, but through it's advancement and their refusal to advance within it.

GCoffee
Sep 3, 2012, 04:41 PM
The Black Lion Shop just won't work for me. I open the window, but it is completely empty. No auction house, no gem shop - all of it is simply grey background.

Powder Keg
Sep 3, 2012, 09:25 PM
Working at 4 in the morning for weeks is the devil. It's unnatural. It messes up my sleep. It messes up my eating. It's unhealthy. It's torture. I want chicken. Fuck.

Reksanden
Sep 3, 2012, 09:28 PM
The Black Lion Shop just won't work for me. I open the window, but it is completely empty. No auction house, no gem shop - all of it is simply grey background.

If you're referring to GW2, then it's some kind of maintenance they're running or whatever. I got that as well.

Sp-24
Sep 3, 2012, 09:40 PM
[spoiler-box]Stupid people doing stupid things.

My cousin has been watching too much History channel and unscrupulous disaster "documentaries". He's become worried about hyperinflation, and he's had me watch these National Geographic specials on survivalists who believe the end of the world is right around the corner. Ironically, so far most of the people they've shown who were worried over an "economic end of the world" are fat fucks who are storing years worth of food. That's kind of funny enough in itself, but it occurs to me the these people are fucking spoiled as hell to even consider a mindset in which economic collapse would be an "end of the world" scenario. It's not. Those scenarios have been every-day life for most of human history, and are a present reality for a disturbing amount of the world's population. Want to test your preparation for doomsday to see if they really are viable? Move to Somalia, or the Congo, or Libya and Afghanistan if you're into the military occupation/guerrilla warfare scenario. They have zero practical experience with such scenarios... you'd think they'd want to stress test their preparations in a real-world environment.

Further, to assume that America (or Canada, Europe, or other industrialized nations) would face hyperinflation so bad that it would completely destroy the total fabric of civilization is just stupid. Long before something like that happened, we'd end up doing what Turkey, Brazil, Germany, Greece, Hungary, China and other governments have done when faced with crippling hyperinflation. You issue a new currency. Set to either a fixed rate of inflated currency, or to the "real" value of a commodity, and then slowly transition over while phasing out the old currency. It's not as easy as that sounds, granted, but hyperinflation is far from a "doomsday" scenario.

Lastly, if you define the "end of the world" as merely being a catastrophic or rapid change in the world and a mass displacement from civilization, rather than an actual extinction level event, then what of a "technocalypse" in which society doesn't collapse, but continues to advance at an increasingly faster rate. A thousand years ago, the society your grandfather was raised in was essentially the exact same society that your children would be raised in. But in modernity... well, my grandfather was born before the application of commercial plastics. My father was born before the adoption of the semiconductor. I was born before the commercialization of the internet. My nephew was born at the dawn of genomics.

Major paradigm shifts in industry and society are happening relatively rapidly, and I wonder how long it will be until the resources and time invested needed to build the skills and resources necessary to sustain a post-societal retreat will sabotage the individuals ability to function and thrive within a society that is rapidly passing them by. They are fulfilling their own predictions - a displacement from a functional society not though collapse, but through it's advancement and their refusal to advance within it.[/spoiler-box]

I know I'm being off-topic, but I love you.

GCoffee
Sep 4, 2012, 03:55 AM
If you're referring to GW2, then it's some kind of maintenance they're running or whatever. I got that as well.

No, the maintenance image isn't beign shown, either. It's like opening a spoiler-box here and not being able to see the image within it.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 4, 2012, 05:36 PM
No, the maintenance image isn't beign shown, either. It's like opening a spoiler-box here and not being able to see the image within it.
From what I've heard it's still bugged. They fixed it but they didn't. Whatever that means. :roll:

Sayara
Sep 4, 2012, 10:03 PM
Dear c&s. (http://www.cswg.com/) The floor is not considered a skid nor should it ever be. Its nights like these that wonder how people are so dumb to do the shit that they do.

It may be hard to understand being that you guys are a bit on the... monkey-sh side and all but trailers should not have skids of frieght that:

Be so crowded inside the trailer that the reciever (me) cannot even get the dockplates down or even OPEN THE DOOR because its so cram packed.
(like seriously, it took us 20 minutes alone to get the dockplate down and out from under the first skid of watermelons)
Have one or no layers of shrink wrap
Have things with bottle necks (Sodas, Orange Juice) on the bottom and things like boxed milk on the top.
Nor should they have flour or other bag type items as the foundation either.
Be stacked so tall that they cannot be taken out of the trailer, or out to the floor because it hits the pipework in my back hallways.
Have their stores scrambled having reciever (me) have to take every skid out to get the 4 skids that are mine and the other 20+ back in the trailer.
Keep damaged or destroyed goods on a load
Have broken boxes be the foundation
Be on a "fuck you i get here when i get here basis" (see Comcast)

its a wonder how a huge corporation Giant/Stop&Shop throws out so much money a week from destroyed merchandise, workers comp and overtime because of the uselessness of their cheap labor delivery service.

Now watch, im going to get written up for overtime work because i had to resolve a 15 skid trailer which took like an hour+ of my time when its usually a 20 min ordeal AND still have the grocery trailer to unload. 4 hours! 4 fuckin hours, I love my job.

Mike
Sep 5, 2012, 02:03 AM
Game I want to play comes out on September 18~21 for most of the world but October 26th for me. Great.

CupOfCoffee
Sep 5, 2012, 10:27 AM
My AT&T billing cycle started at a weird time (the ninth of each month) so I got one final bill for my roomie's stupid cable after he moved out. We'd been splitting it, but it seems like an asshole move to tell him to send me a check from LA for $40.

.Rusty.
Sep 5, 2012, 12:57 PM
I got woken up in the middle of the night by some drunk driver zooming down the road shouting get out of the way.

The fuck is wrong with people :nono:

Noblewine
Sep 6, 2012, 11:12 AM
I'm falling behind in class with a project because I never learned how to use ruler. I thought school was suppose to teach you how to do stuff to prepare you for stuff for later. I love my graphic design class but I hate how I am behind because a teacher was too busy back in High school to teach me and a d-bag decided to be a jerk while trying to teach me. <.<

Sayara
Sep 7, 2012, 05:25 AM
Not sure I remember how to sleep properly anymore.

Wayu
Sep 7, 2012, 05:43 AM
Almost got hit by a Porsche, a Ferrari, 2 Audis, 2 Mazuratis, a handul of Fords and about the population of China in Volkswagon Santanas crossing 2 intersections (10 minutes of walking).

I know them Chinese people like cars but learn how to drive before you buy the car.

Except in the case of the Santana. You probably need a Delerict Driver's License to drive that thing.

-Wayu

Nitro Vordex
Sep 7, 2012, 10:07 AM
I got woken up in the middle of the night by some drunk driver zooming down the road shouting get out of the way.

The fuck is wrong with people :nono:
Ludacris lives on your street? :wacko:

Reksanden
Sep 7, 2012, 04:21 PM
PSN, way to be a douche. Wanna freaking download Tactics Ogre on my Vita, and the damn thing won't let me.

NoiseHERO
Sep 7, 2012, 06:16 PM
Finally cut myself... Cooking.

CelestialBlade
Sep 7, 2012, 10:35 PM
Finally cut myself... Cooking.
Stepped on glass today in the kitchen. I've found out just how breakable my glasses are in the past week >_>;;

On about one hour of sleep, barely staying awake, but there's severe storms and I want to stay up so I can relay storm reports to the NWS >_<; The joys of being a registered storm spotter~

.Rusty.
Sep 8, 2012, 05:34 AM
Ludacris lives on your street? :wacko:

nah he could probably afford a car that didn't sound like it was gonna fall apart any second.

But whatever some people are their own worst enemy.

CupOfCoffee
Sep 8, 2012, 12:07 PM
Getting a little annoyed with some friends that have turned into snobbish Android crusaders. It seems like I can't check a text anymore without someone getting all up in my shit about my iPhone not being as large, as current, or customizable as a Galaxy S III. Great. I get it. I give exactly 0 fux about the ongoing war for phone supremacy, but I guess we'll have this conversation again.

I wish they would get it through their heads that the iPhone is aimed at the non-power user that doesn't need their phone for specific work things. That's exactly what I am, and I'm totally cool with that. I just want a fast, stable, responsive, well-made phone that lasts all day and has an arsenal of well-tested apps that do what they're supposed to. I don't care about being able to build super complicated home screens full of widgets or select from eight different ergonomic thumb keyboards or hack the Pentagon when I'm walking around downtown on a 3G connection.

EvilMag
Sep 8, 2012, 03:00 PM
You know what I can't stand, people who bitch about TAers using glitches to get faster times in games.

Ketchup345
Sep 8, 2012, 03:45 PM
I think a power event a few weeks ago damaged my computer somehow. I've had a minimum of 4 BSODs since August 27. I'm hoping it is just bad RAM, and will likely be ordering new RAM and a Uninterrupted Power Supply with voltage regulator this weekend.

BIG OLAF
Sep 8, 2012, 05:05 PM
People that don't check their notifications on forums, etc. They have messages and stuff sit there for days before they go "oh, didn't see that, hurr durr."

That should be the first thing you even look at when you log in. Not like it takes a Herculean effort to read them.

Sayara
Sep 8, 2012, 09:37 PM
Dear c&s. (http://www.cswg.com/) The floor is not considered a skid nor should it ever be. Its nights like these that wonder how people are so dumb to do the shit that they do.

It may be hard to understand being that you guys are a bit on the... monkey-sh side and all but trailers should not have skids of frieght that:

Be so crowded inside the trailer that the reciever (me) cannot even get the dockplates down or even OPEN THE DOOR because its so cram packed.
(like seriously, it took us 20 minutes alone to get the dockplate down and out from under the first skid of watermelons)
Have one or no layers of shrink wrap
Have things with bottle necks (Sodas, Orange Juice) on the bottom and things like boxed milk on the top.
Nor should they have flour or other bag type items as the foundation either.
Be stacked so tall that they cannot be taken out of the trailer, or out to the floor because it hits the pipework in my back hallways.
Have their stores scrambled having reciever (me) have to take every skid out to get the 4 skids that are mine and the other 20+ back in the trailer.
Keep damaged or destroyed goods on a load
Have broken boxes be the foundation
Be on a "fuck you i get here when i get here basis" (see Comcast)

its a wonder how a huge corporation Giant/Stop&Shop throws out so much money a week from destroyed merchandise, workers comp and overtime because of the uselessness of their cheap labor delivery service.

Now watch, im going to get written up for overtime work because i had to resolve a 15 skid trailer which took like an hour+ of my time when its usually a 20 min ordeal AND still have the grocery trailer to unload. 4 hours! 4 fuckin hours, I love my job.
Furtherly
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561097_10152097552305481_1529741245_n.jpg

Polly
Sep 9, 2012, 09:26 PM
Just knocked the fucking shit out of myself by walking into the edge of a door. Let me tell you, it FUCKING HURTS! From one headache this week from a pinched nerve in my neck to a-fucking-nother. Hoping to god I didn't just give myself a fucking concussion.

CelestialBlade
Sep 9, 2012, 09:30 PM
If you don't still have a headache tomorrow you're probably fine. I've had one or two concussions resulting from sheer stupidity >_>

You and I need to be locked in a padded room :lol:

Polly
Sep 9, 2012, 09:34 PM
If you don't still have a headache tomorrow you're probably fine. I've had one or two concussions resulting from sheer stupidity >_>

We are certainly doing more harm than good to ourselves lately. Jesus. xD

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 09:40 PM
I bump my shoulder (or even my head) into door/ways on a daily basis, since I have this bad habit of cutting the corners too close and turning too quickly to get out of rooms, so I sort of know what it's like.

NoiseHERO
Sep 9, 2012, 10:27 PM

B-baka Don't break that coconut head of yours!

I-it's not like I care or anything. D:

EvilMag
Sep 10, 2012, 02:03 AM
My Gamecube has finally died. Not too upset about this. I first got the system in 2004 so I think it lived a good life.

If I want to play Gamecube games, I'll just emulate them.

sevsev23
Sep 10, 2012, 02:31 AM
-I Can't Stand my FAKE CLASSMATES! I WISH I COULD FU*kin KIll 'em!

CelestialBlade
Sep 10, 2012, 04:20 AM

Y-you just don't want to pay hospital bills!

S-stupid...

Edit:

> Get to work
> Go to get lead associate office started up
> Turn on light
> Two-inch-long cockroach
> @_@;

This was at about 6am, by the way XD

Enforcer MKV
Sep 10, 2012, 09:08 AM

Y-you just don't want to pay hospital bills!

S-stupid...

Would you two just kiss already? :lol:

Anyway, on topic; Freaking writers block has kept me from getting any progress on my writings done, and I know people want to see what happens since I left it on a bit of a cliffhanger. @_@ I'm also trying to look for a new job since the one I'm working at has had weekly hours for all employees cut from 120 to 48 since I started and the Assistant Manager has to work 40 of those. Once the holidays roll around I'm expected to know what to do and I haven't even finished my damn training. F*ck Gamestop, you're hiring more people yet aren't giving us hours? *RAGE*

Plus I still find myself breathing a sigh of relief whenever I hear my mother step through the door...still haven't gotten that shooting scare completely out of my head. @_@;;;; The only thing keeping me sane at this point is this Rock MM3 remix that I found the other day. (And brief sessions of PSO2) >_>;;;

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26n2ZoVMJBE[/SPOILER-BOX]

Slidikins
Sep 10, 2012, 09:30 AM
Anyway, on topic; Freaking writers block has kept me from getting any progress on my writings done, and I know people want to see what happens since I left it on a bit of a cliffhanger. You and me both. Work and my mom being in the hospital has drained me and I haven't put pen to pad... though only one person I know of wants to read my story. I just want to find the energy to get started because I know it'll flow from there.

joefro
Sep 10, 2012, 09:42 AM
They're constructing a house next to us. They start working at 7AM.
So. Loud.
I want to die.

CelestialBlade
Sep 10, 2012, 09:50 AM
Would you two just kiss already? :lol:
But, we did, and--AND IT WASN'T ENJOYABLE, AT ALL >:l

In all seriousness though, the dread from your mom's incident will fade with time. Nothing that traumatic goes away easily. It's like being in a near-fatal car crash, and then wanting to drive again--the traumatic memory is still everpresent and it wears on you. But it'll get better, in time.