PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shxt: Not Quite a Thread/ More Like a Post.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Volcompat321
Dec 24, 2009, 11:57 PM
Send her down here, ASAP! =D

And Merry Christmas to everyone! :3

Haha, for some reason, when I read that, I immediately thought of you.
:o
I was also going to say, where's the bad part, but then I read the "Why did you do something so stupid like drinking and driving?" and "Did your parents drop you on your head or something?" part.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 25, 2009, 12:02 PM
She's evil when she wants to be. But she pretty much acts like a typical flirt. Oh and her backhands hurt like hell too. I called her "Cow Tits" back in the beggining of this month because she drove me to the breaking point. Then we got into a huge fight (no fist fight). Lord I wanted to bite her neck off. BTW, I got a "Boobie Snuggle" from my BFF Vanessa this mornin. Merry Christmas from my gal pal and her DDs! Oh and breakfast was good too. STEAK AND EGGS FTW!!!

Volcompat321
Dec 25, 2009, 12:59 PM
I asked for an HD camera, and my sister got one. :disapprove:
It's okay though, I'm quite happy with what I got. :D

Epically Leet
Dec 25, 2009, 01:17 PM
People thinking they can speak for everyone piss me off.

EDIT: People who comments The Angry Video Game Nerd episodes with shit like "Wow, what a bad game" also piss me off. Not only can you not really say that until you've played it yourself (which most of these haven't -- they just follow him blindly), but... HE'S INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO MAKE THINGS SEEM WORSE THAN THEY ARE SO HE CAN GET MORE "ANGRY" -- FOR THE SAKE OF COMEDY. Not to mention that it's opinionated at that. Oh, and it's plain silly to do.

Stupid !@$%#&

StamiStar
Dec 26, 2009, 12:41 AM
It's more of a personal peeve of mine, but I'm pissed at people saying "Japanese voices are superior!!!!11" "English voices sucks!!!!11" "No one can beat (japanese actor/actress)!" "they ruined it now it sucks!" (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheyChangedItNowItSucks) and related comments like that. I remembered once on a forum about Bleach(English is the magic word here), most posts were praises, some were 'pro-con', but one comment derailed to a flamewar thread: "I like the japanese voices better; the english actors sound like pigs."(the sad part is, the user is from usa) They hate the english version so much, they made fandubs. Bu, in my case, in video games, people usually switch the english audio files with japanese ones because english voices sucks and, irony-wise, some people are english themselves. :P I'll confess that I loved the 4kids version of Ojamajo Doremi AND One Piece(Luffy's voice)

(I realized my posts is not structured well.)

Epically Leet
Dec 26, 2009, 08:49 AM
Personal preference. Nothing to get upset about.

I, too, often prefer the japanese voices in animes. With a reason other than I just "prefer it". Try checking out the original Guyver series in japanese, then english. Oh man... the english dub is downright pathetic, IMO. It seriously sounds like complete shit. No feeling at all in their voices.

Yeah, it isn't always like that, I admit. But at those times, the first words come back: personal preference.

But each to their own.

Tetsaru
Dec 26, 2009, 10:09 AM
The whole subs vs. dubs argument has been around for ages, lol. For me, it just depends on the anime series and who's doing the voice acting. Most of the time, I prefer subs, but for series like Cowboy Bebop, Excel Saga, and FLCL, the English voice acting was really good, so I got used to hearing that.

Course, you COULD just let My Way Entertainment do all your voice acting... :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3CMf6KcgM

BTW, I got a "Boobie Snuggle" from my BFF Vanessa this mornin. Merry Christmas from my gal pal and her DDs! Oh and breakfast was good too. STEAK AND EGGS FTW!!!

Wow, now I'm jealous... ;_;

My Christmas was pretty simple this year - I got one of the video games I wanted, and then all the rest was either cash or gift cards, so now I've got about $400 burning a hole in my wallet, and I'm torn on what to spend it on, lol... @_@

Volcompat321
Dec 26, 2009, 10:13 AM
Wow, now I'm jealous... ;_;

My Christmas was pretty simple this year - I got one of the video games I wanted, and then all the rest was either cash or gift cards, so now I've got about $400 burning a hole in my wallet, and I'm torn on what to spend it on, lol... @_@

I asked for an HD video camera, and my sister got one. You lukcy Tet! :P

I was happy with my stuff, but I didn't get any cash.
I got Assassins Creed 2, and Need for Speed Shift, which are two games I asked for.

Epically Leet
Dec 26, 2009, 10:21 AM
People who confuse the word "underrated" with "unknown" or "overlooked" do annoy me.

Vanzazikon
Dec 26, 2009, 11:28 AM
And people who confuse "overrated" with "common" or "milked"

I was happy with my stuff, but I didn't get any cash.
I got Assassins Creed 2, and Need for Speed Shift, which are two games I asked for.Yo mang, at least you got something. I must've done something naughty this year because I got two things, jack and shit. Coal would've been useful.

LK1721
Dec 26, 2009, 06:19 PM
o_e Buy something new to find that it doesn't work.

Damn PSP battery...

Rust
Dec 26, 2009, 06:39 PM
And people who confuse "overrated" with "common" or "milked"

Yo mang, at least you got something. I must've done something naughty this year because I got two things, jack and shit. Coal would've been useful.

You would have thrown your presents at people's face anyways.
Why are you even complaining?
Pebbles and bear poo do the trick already.

Epically Leet
Dec 27, 2009, 03:01 AM
...because I got two things, jack and shit.

And Jack left town.

Vanzazikon
Dec 27, 2009, 06:39 AM
The shit is currently on Rust's face.

Epically Leet
Dec 27, 2009, 06:55 AM
Lol xD

Indeed.

Rust
Dec 27, 2009, 11:36 AM
The shit is currently on Rust's face.

See? That's exactly what I was saying.

You're such a waste of a ninja. :disapprove:

Zeek123
Dec 29, 2009, 01:26 AM
PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE NEED TO QUOTE EVERY DAMN LITTLE FUNNY THING ON FACEBOOK!!!

"Oh, that's a funny comment on fmylife, I'll post that"

"Wow the drunk texters are so humorous... I'll put that up for everyone that's too lazy to go the the site themselves"

"My that Matt Birbiglia is comical... I'll put his whole show up there!"

"I sure do like Breaking Benjamin. I'll put a part of their song on my quote and see how many people know what I'm talking about! Ohhh goodie!"

FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMN UNIMAGINATIVE, COPY-RIGHT INFRINGING ASSHOLES!!!

(p.s. BB's new album is shweeet!) ^^;

Volcompat321
Dec 29, 2009, 01:48 AM
Haha Facebook.
Come on Zeek, get with the PSO-World!
:D:D

Zeek123
Dec 29, 2009, 01:51 AM
Haha Facebook.
Come on Zeek, get with the PSO-World!
:D:D

...Ok...

Volcompat321
Dec 29, 2009, 01:55 AM
Also, let's play some PSO.
I sent you a text, but you didn't reply lol.

Epically Leet
Dec 29, 2009, 06:53 AM
FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMN UNIMAGINATIVE, COPY-RIGHT INFRINGING ASSHOLES!!!

Uh... Uhmm... >_________>

zfighter14
Dec 29, 2009, 10:19 AM
Lol Zeek i agree with you on that facebook thing. my news feed is usually full of that kind of stuff :(

Volcompat321
Dec 31, 2009, 05:07 PM
Sometimes, when I start a sentence, I hold the shift button too long, and it ends up..."IT" instead of It.

That kinda makes me mad, because it looks weird. :o

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 31, 2009, 05:56 PM
The fact that UPS brought my package to the wrong address. How do you get Plainsboro, NJ mixed up with Hamilton,NJ? How? It says it right on the box. Plainsboro, NJ; the zip code, and the m-effin address. I know it's New Years Eve and you wanna try to score with the hot chick at the bar which will never work because the UPS man/woman/Neanderathal won't get jiggy wit you because you aren't a CEO of some big wig company. Because thats how most women roll.

I NEED A DRINK! RAWR!

Volcompat321
Dec 31, 2009, 06:00 PM
Not all women.

:p

Not all.
I wouldn't expect the girl I'm seeing to go out with me, but she is.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 1, 2010, 12:42 AM
Vol if you should know one thing about me is if it comes to dating, make sure I'm out of the room and doing something to occupy my attention. I have an unconcious habit where I make dating seem like a horrible, disgusting, impure, and vile thing. I blame my ex for this...and my bad luck with women. Maybe I should get a dog. A pekinese puppy would be good.

Oh btw, my package NEVER showed up. I just hope I don't get it damaged or the game is missing. That would make me dissapoint.

Oh and just to let you know, yea, women react differently if you've got an important sounding corporate job. Social Experiment: Success. I now know that my New Year vow to stay single will be as easy as breathing.

zfighter14
Jan 4, 2010, 05:42 PM
hate having to wake up early and go back to school after a long ass break and there is always that one kid who says. "GOODMORNING guys!! break was good! im so happy to be back in school! why you so tired?" ok.. this is what i say.. dude... its 7 AM IN THE DAMN MORNING!! i didnt wake up till 10 for 2 weeks. going to bed last night was really hard! i pissed cause we have to go back! and you ruined my morning by making it seem like a good thing we're back!

BIG OLAF
Jan 4, 2010, 11:08 PM
Zfighter, try waking up at 5:00 AM to go to work when it's 30 degrees outside, after sleeping in (about the same time as you) for two weeks.

..Yeah, today sucked.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 4, 2010, 11:50 PM
Zfighter, try waking up at 5:00 AM to go to work when it's 30 degrees outside, after sleeping in (about the same time as you) for two weeks.

..Yeah, today sucked.

Oi. I can relate to that, I used to open at my job all the time when I first started. =-=

Zeek123
Jan 5, 2010, 02:20 AM
Oi. I can relate to that, I used to open at my job all the time when I first started. =-=

Joining the military... ugh.

Delete
Jan 5, 2010, 09:05 AM
People who cough on the bus and don't cover there mouth. We have a hand for a reason, I'm sure most of us know how to use it. One more reason for me to get a car soon ;)

zfighter14
Jan 5, 2010, 03:58 PM
yea yeah i know. i'll have to do that soon. next year actually. wake up early for a job. but atleast you get paid for that haha. school... if they paid you to go.. i wouldnt leave hahha (not really i would) lol. but delete that sucks it sounds like your bus seems pretty close together with all the kids.. i got a big bus with about 15 kids on it haha. getting that car soon.. hopefully this summer

Volcompat321
Jan 5, 2010, 06:20 PM

..Yeah, today sucked.

How about the weather in Florida!
I'm LOOOOOVVVVINNNNGGG IT!
Supposedly it's going to get down to 28 tonight, and for the rest of the week.
AND we're supposed to get rain!
We might see snow!

Joining the military... ugh.

DON'T DO IT ZEEEEEK!
(jk :wink:)

People who cough on the bus and don't cover there mouth. We have a hand for a reason, I'm sure most of us know how to use it. One more reason for me to get a car soon ;)

That's sick. Cut their hand off, and staple it to their lips.

Randomness
Jan 5, 2010, 07:02 PM

..Yeah, today sucked.

30 degrees? Are you kidding? That's comfortably warm where I live this time of year.

Volcompat321
Jan 5, 2010, 07:15 PM
30 degrees? Are you kidding? That's comfortably warm where I live this time of year.

We live in Florida...
That's uh, insanely cold, even for this time of the year.

Most people hate it, but I LOVE IT!!! :D

I'm super excited to have this kind of weather.

zfighter14
Jan 5, 2010, 08:14 PM
lucky you lol. i wish i lived in florida now. delaware is cold!!! i hate winter when its like this cold.. >:(

Randomness
Jan 5, 2010, 08:23 PM
We live in Florida...
That's uh, insanely cold, even for this time of the year.

Most people hate it, but I LOVE IT!!! :D

I'm super excited to have this kind of weather.

If you had the weather I dealt with a couple weeks ago, you'd have had mass suicides of people believing the world was ending. (Yay for 12+ inches of snow in <12 hours)

Minnesota. It's Cold. (And then summer rolls around and its pleasant again!)

Nitro Vordex
Jan 5, 2010, 10:02 PM
30 degrees is not pleasant, you're all fucking insane.

zfighter14
Jan 5, 2010, 10:21 PM
agree ----^

MetaZedlen
Jan 5, 2010, 10:51 PM

WEAK!!!

Vanzazikon
Jan 5, 2010, 11:10 PM
Zedlen yellow Mario shirt pisses me off. I also heard it used to be white once but one unfortunate accident in the bed turned it yellow.

MetaZedlen
Jan 6, 2010, 12:04 AM
Zedlen yellow Mario shirt pisses me off. I also heard it used to be white once but one unfortunate accident in the bed turned it yellow.

Bullshit, you love my shirt and you can't deny it :P

lavisblade
Jan 6, 2010, 12:57 AM
Lol people complain about 30 degrees...I remember AK being -20 during the winter often..but it was only -20 because I lived in Anchorage, far south. I love cold weather and rain...lol 80 is starting to get too high for me..but maybe I AM just weird...or Alaskan...lol

In WA, it rains a lot (or so everyone seems to complain) so I love it...got my long, thick hair for a hood XP

Volcompat321
Jan 6, 2010, 05:37 AM
Lol people complain about 30 degrees...I remember AK being -20 during the winter often..but it was only -20 because I lived in Anchorage, far south. I love cold weather and rain...lol 80 is starting to get too high for me..but maybe I AM just weird...or Alaskan...lol

In WA, it rains a lot (or so everyone seems to complain) so I love it...got my long, thick hair for a hood XP

I would give a testicle to live in Alaska.
Seriously.

Complaining about 30 degree weather when you're from Florida(not you lavis..just the people in general) is not a huge deal.

No one wishes to live down here.
It's a blackhole of shit and the occasional hot beach goer(female or male, whichever you like...haha).

Seriously, I almost hate my mother for making me move here as a kid.
The only thing I've gotten out of it was 3 life long friends.
Other than that, this sorry state can suck a nut. :wacko:

Now, give me some snow, a gun, and a beard, and I'll be happy.
I can provide one or two of those.

Rust
Jan 6, 2010, 09:55 AM

He doesn't know it, but I'm actually the one responsible for that sudden change of design.

lavisblade
Jan 6, 2010, 10:12 AM
Lol I heard someone on a radio once saying "You know how you go to Hawaii and they give you those leis as you get off your boat or plane or whatever? Well in Alaska, they give you a mooseburger and a shotgun." Tha made me laugh so hard when I heard it.

For those of you who don't wish to read a lot, AVERT YOUR EYES!!!

On topic with the thread, there are quite a few things that piss me off...a shirt I saw sums up a good one for me... "Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who really do." Not so much the second part, because I know I don't know crap but people who think they know everything make me want to punch them in the face then ask them the meaning of life, existence, and the universe or some other impossible question.
Another thing I hate quite a bit; me. I do some REALLY stupid things all the time and I think that I could have easily avoided everything, but NO, I'm just too stupid lol. I guess it doesn't help that I listen to depressing music a lot...I love rock and some metal, but the more sad a song is (I judge by it's lyrics), usually the more I like it. A really good example would be Snuff by Slipknot. I don't like them much but that song is THE saddest song I've ever heard. Everyone else I know who has heard it agrees with me, though I don't listen to that often...mostly stuff like World So Cold or Lost In You by Three Days Grace (favorite band! No, I'm not emo or goth or anything like that) or Lost, Save Me, or I Would Do Anything, all by Killswitch Engage.
Yet ANOTHER thing I hate would be love. Yeah I know, it sounds really stupid but that's how I feel. Everytime I've fallen in love, it was terribly crappy...especially now. This girl I have loved for over a year know still has no clue even though I have said it to her face... ;-; I guess it's mostly because I have never anything interesting to talk about because I lead a very boring life, but also because I'm shy and even if I did, I probably wouldn't say anything anyways...lol...most other girls I know are either stuck up snobs or just plain stupid....
I'm not a ball of living hate or anything, but I also hate social classes and stuff...maybe because I'm a nerd who little people like, but I've never seen the point of it. Why say this person is uncool just because they look a certain way or whatever...it's never made any sense to me...and the people at the "top" seem like annoying pricks anyway, so why would you want to be popular (in that sense) if it meant you had to as much of a jackass as them? WTF???
/rant
Wow, that felt good to say some of that...thanks to who started this thread lol...

zfighter14
Jan 6, 2010, 07:43 PM
responding to a previous post... i realized that this pisses me off too... that game world of warcraft.. my brother plays it and says cool game man. and like dude i love this game and this game is sooo much fun.. STOP texting me or even talking to me about the game.. your NOT going to get me to play it AND im NOT going to pay to play a game i have no interest in.. AND that fact that it'd be like any other computer game like it.. i have a tendency to play a game for a while... ----runescape---- then get VERY bored with it.. waste my money on a game that will get boring.. im not much of a computer game person.

hate when ppl do that... you say that to them and they say im not trying to get you to play it.. or if you played the game would be gay or stupid or whatever... ahh fuck you! you say this shit hoping i would play it so you have another friend to talk to on it

Leviathan
Jan 6, 2010, 08:54 PM

This, but my heater is broken so 15 degrees all day and night for me.

30 would be nice for me, but I apparently live in an igloo of a house so it is 15 or lower. :-(

zfighter14
Jan 6, 2010, 09:05 PM
leviathan that sucks :/ majorly.. i'dd be huddled in a blanket all day or go stay over a friends house haha. damn.. i hate the cold.. that sucks to have 15 or below

Volcompat321
Jan 7, 2010, 05:47 AM
There was some mothafuckin FROST on the hood of my friends moms car.
I loved it!
When I turned the cold on, the temp read 30 degrees! :D:D:D:D:D:D

lavisblade
Jan 7, 2010, 09:41 AM
Lol when I first came here to WA (like 2 years ago) they had the worst flooding they have had in a long time (during winter). The next year (last) they had a CRAZY snowstorm...dropped like 3 feet in a couple nights...not that bad except apparently that's a lot for WA. This year, though, it seems pretty "normal." I figured WA was giving us a sign that we shouldn't be here lol...I guess it likes us now?

Delete
Jan 7, 2010, 04:54 PM
Wow, over 700 posts lol.....seems we need some "Anger Management" on PSO WORLD :lol:

zfighter14
Jan 7, 2010, 05:54 PM
haha. its nice to vent your anger lol cause then others can laugh as well as relate to you haha :D then you can get a laugh too at others.. cuse i know you can relate to others too delete

Delete
Jan 7, 2010, 07:03 PM
I agree with ya. Oh and Good thread ya made ^^

zfighter14
Jan 7, 2010, 07:49 PM
haha thanks. :) matter of fact.. when i did make it.. i was really pissed haha. so i decided to vent my anger and then create this thread and see what others have anger about on a daily basis lol

Jan 7, 2010, 09:25 PM
Ugh, Thursdays of this quarter (my university uses them instead of semesters) are horrible. My first class starts at 9:30 AM, and my last one ends at 6:18 PM, with no breaks in between except for the 12 minutes we are given to get to our next class. It means I don't get any luch break at all. It also means I will have a physics and math quiz on the same day every week, sometimes a chemistry quiz too, a physics lab and chemistry lab on the same day, and an engineering lecture (the class is about teamwork skills and that kinda bs). In addition to that it means I have to leave my dorm right when it starts getting light out to go running (which I care a lot about), and that I will never be able to shower on Thursday morning (not that I care about showering that much lol). Can't wait for this quarter to be over, at least the classes themselves don't seem too hard.

Outrider
Jan 8, 2010, 10:34 AM
That sucks. In my junior year, I had something similar in which every Tuesday and Thursday I had class from 9:40 until 5 without any breaks. It didn't help that the first two classes were on opposite ends of the campus, and when I told the professor in the second class about that in the hopes that she would understand if I was a little late, she said, "I guess you'd better hurry to get over here, then."

Yeah, this was one of those professors who would mark you absent for being late two times or something, and then would fail you if you have more than three absences. It was absurd.

I somehow managed to survive the semester, though. And on the plus side, on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, I only had a single one-hour humor class at 2 in the afternoon.

Leviathan
Jan 8, 2010, 03:25 PM
That sucks. In my junior year, I had something similar in which every Tuesday and Thursday I had class from 9:40 until 5 without any breaks. It didn't help that the first two classes were on opposite ends of the campus, and when I told the professor in the second class about that in the hopes that she would understand if I was a little late, she said, "I guess you'd better hurry to get over here, then."

I honestly question who makes these schedules and why don't they realize mistakes like that.

I have a class like that but my teacher was nice enough to understand since there are 7 people in my class. 8-)

zfighter14
Jan 8, 2010, 03:55 PM
i thought this was funny.. on my way home on the bus i saw some of the middle school or elementary school. idk what they were.. but they were making faces at the guy in the car behind them. i hate when they do that. cause most of them are ignorant. they were flipping him off an stuff. i was thinking.. not saying i would do this but it'd be funny.. if they did that to me i would flip them the finger back. then ull out my airsoft gun and put the clip in it and pretend to cock it. then roll down the window and just put my elbow on the window.. follow the bus for a bit then just turn off to another road like nothing happened haha. scare them a little.. i fricken hate when they do that. they think they are so cool
*although this could get me in abig trouble lol.
*and sorry if this offends any of the mature elementary/middle school kids. this dont concern you*

Outrider
Jan 8, 2010, 05:20 PM
I honestly question who makes these schedules and why don't they realize mistakes like that.

I have a class like that but my teacher was nice enough to understand since there are 7 people in my class. 8-)

Eh. Those were the classes I needed/wanted to take, and that was the schedule I had to live with.

It could've been worse - I could've had 8:30 classes across the board like in my freshman year. That was awful.

Delete
Jan 9, 2010, 08:29 AM
Getting like 10 games for Christmas and not having any time to play em :( I been working 6-7 days in a row with only 1 day off, then 5-7 more days of work. Guess I shouldn't be complaining. Still pisses me off tho D:

Gunslinger-08
Jan 9, 2010, 07:29 PM
I hate fucking static electricity. I think it just killed my LCD HD TV I bought a couple months ago. Sonofabitch.

Leviathan
Jan 10, 2010, 12:21 PM
I have had my ears pierced for six weeks and I changed out my new earrings yesterday and then took them off to go to sleep.

This morning I tried putting them on and now they won't go in unless I put on my old ones.

They're the same gauge, so if anything it should fit right?

Nope. My ear has some clear liquid shit coming out of it. It's gross. :disapprove:

joefro
Jan 10, 2010, 01:10 PM
People who must eat candy very loudly at the movies. Someone needs to invent quiet plastic wrap.

zfighter14
Jan 10, 2010, 02:31 PM
people saying "be ready in 10 min, we have to leave" 2 minutes later "LETS GO!" wtf!? you said 10 min

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 10, 2010, 02:53 PM
The government and it's lack of going forward with this whole "Creating Jobs" deal. Oh and Fox News.

Also that Waki Miko Syamemaru dude. What a frakkin jag off!

SStrikerR
Jan 10, 2010, 09:41 PM
I was at the movies today, and when they turned the lights back on...woah. I know people spill shit, but it seriously looked like people just dumped everything they bought and more onto the ground.

Oh, and my weekend sucked.

Zeek123
Jan 10, 2010, 11:34 PM
Oh and Fox News.

Seconded

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 11, 2010, 08:09 AM
Idiots who think a rave is a night out in a nightclub or dancing around their room on their own like a spazz to some shoddy techno music. People like this need to be educated, this whole nu-rave scene is sickening. A squat party is the way forwards, break into a huge warehouse, loads of hippys and strange and wonderful people meeting under the cover of darkness to get mashed and dance all night long infront of massive rigs ahh nothing like it, even better if its outdoors, nothing like tripping your bean in a huge forest ahh nature. Still I go to such parties sober now as I've grown up but its still a damn good laugh :D

Tifa

Delete
Jan 11, 2010, 08:49 AM
people saying "be ready in 10 min, we have to leave" 2 minutes later "LETS GO!" wtf!? you said 10 min

If i had a dime for every time that happened, I'd have at least like 30 bucks lol.

-Crokar-
Jan 11, 2010, 02:30 PM
people

Volcompat321
Jan 11, 2010, 06:40 PM
Youtube is pissing me off.
I click on videos, and 9/10 wont play.
I didn't change any settings, so why the tardness?

I tried restarting my laptop, nothing happened.
Tried just about everything I could, and nothing is working.
Fucking sucks, cause I wanted to look up some videos.

Now, if they are embedded on PSO-W or any other site, I can see them, so wtf?

zfighter14
Jan 11, 2010, 10:10 PM
dont worry man you tube aint working for me either! >:(

Randomness
Jan 11, 2010, 10:24 PM
Youtube is pissing me off.
I click on videos, and 9/10 wont play.
I didn't change any settings, so why the tardness?

I tried restarting my laptop, nothing happened.
Tried just about everything I could, and nothing is working.
Fucking sucks, cause I wanted to look up some videos.

Now, if they are embedded on PSO-W or any other site, I can see them, so wtf?

Copy url, hit a reply button, and use preview post?

Nitro Vordex
Jan 11, 2010, 10:32 PM
They could be doing maintenance.

lavisblade
Jan 11, 2010, 11:07 PM
They said a while ago they'd start maintenance at 7:00 PM PDT so...I'm guessing it's after 7 at PDT...

Volcompat321
Jan 12, 2010, 02:32 AM
Weird, it started yesterday, and when I woke up it was still doing it.
Maybe it's a 3 day maintenance? :o

CrimsomWolf
Jan 12, 2010, 02:46 AM
It's working for me, on two different computers.

Honestly, it could be all sorts of reasons, from shoddy internet connections to that you computer plainly doesn't like you.

Volcompat321
Jan 12, 2010, 02:50 AM
Well, there's some videos that are working.
I've tried changing computers, and it works fine...
I'm using wireless, but it's never happened before.
I restarted, cleared cookies, and all that jazz, and still the same.

Not sure what the problem is.

EDIT: Working more and more now.
Cleared cookies again, and some that weren't working are now.

Leviathan
Jan 13, 2010, 12:16 AM
My left ear healed properly and will accept my new earrings. Yay!
My right ear is still healing and will not accept my new earrings. Boo!

And dead skin or something keeps falling out of it. Apparently that's better than it being infected. Still gross.

ashley50
Jan 14, 2010, 06:32 PM
people who asks the same damn questions...and don't bother to read and/or search (Obviously)

Omega-R7
Jan 14, 2010, 06:45 PM
what pisses me off. hmm. same as ashley50.. and say the same dam thing 50 times... over and over and over and over.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 14, 2010, 07:55 PM
Well, there's some videos that are working.
I've tried changing computers, and it works fine...
I'm using wireless, but it's never happened before.
I restarted, cleared cookies, and all that jazz, and still the same.

Not sure what the problem is.

EDIT: Working more and more now.
Cleared cookies again, and some that weren't working are now.

Yea I'm gettin the same thing too. I wanted to look up some stuff for Ab Core workouts and the ones I wanted to see (Yea, they have a hot chick doin said workout, I"M ONLY A MAN!) and it won't load. Effin A! Also some of the World Destruction vids won't load. What a load this is!

Gunslinger-08
Jan 14, 2010, 08:21 PM
I already have homework after the first day of class.

zfighter14
Jan 14, 2010, 08:52 PM
people who take advantage of you cause they know you will do what they want even when you say you wont. fuck them all!

Vanzazikon
Jan 14, 2010, 10:03 PM
People who are submissive.

joefro
Jan 15, 2010, 04:07 AM
Emo kids who go to every midnight movie, just cause they think they're nocturnal. Then they leave halfway through because its not emo, so naturally they don't like.
/rant
sorry if that makes no since at all.

Volcompat321
Jan 15, 2010, 12:16 PM
I hate when I have a huge booger in my nose when I'm around my girlfriend.
I end up going to the bathroom, to blow my nose, and it sucks.
Why the hell do us humans have boogers?
(I know why, but I mean...wtf. lol)

Tetsaru
Jan 15, 2010, 12:28 PM
I hate when I have a huge booger in my nose when I'm around my girlfriend.
I end up going to the bathroom, to blow my nose, and it sucks.
Why the hell do us humans have boogers?
(I know why, but I mean...wtf. lol)

I know the feeling - I've been an allergy sufferer for years. ;_;

But yeah, supposedly boogers, along with helping protect the openings of your nose against foreign objects, help hold parts of your body together. I remember hearing on Beakman's World a long time ago as a kid (props to anyone who remembers that show) that your stomach has to develop a new mucus lining every three days, otherwise it'd end up digesting itself. =x

Volcompat321
Jan 15, 2010, 12:36 PM
I know the feeling - I've been an allergy sufferer for years. ;_;

But yeah, supposedly boogers, along with helping protect the openings of your nose against foreign objects, help hold parts of your body together. I remember hearing on Beakman's World a long time ago as a kid (props to anyone who remembers that show) that your stomach has to develop a new mucus lining every three days, otherwise it'd end up digesting itself. =x

I love Beakman's World!
That's the one with the big rat, if I'm not mistaken, right?

Also, My immune system is ridiculously awesome, but over the last year or so, I've grown allergic to cats.
My mom has always had cats, and I've lived with her my whole life other than a few years when I was living with friends.
I haven't been allergic my whole life, and the cats were sleeping in my room at one point, and on my bed and whatnot.

I did a little research, and apparently your allergies change every so many years. (7 years if I remember correctly).

Anyway, other than my cat allergies, my immune system is untouchable.
:D and I love it!

Zeek123
Jan 15, 2010, 08:06 PM
I've had the cold of my life for a week now. I'm so ready to be done checking my nose making sure there aren't any danglers... Ugh.

Volcompat321
Jan 15, 2010, 08:16 PM
I've had the cold of my life for a week now. I'm so ready to be done checking my nose making sure there aren't any danglers... Ugh.

:(
Never good to be sick!
I also think booger is a funny word.

Also, Zeeeeeeeek, you should totally play some Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on Ad-hoc party.
I've been playing a lot the last few days with friends, and we've been destroying it! :D

Also, what pisses me off-
I did some laundry today, and I put my normal load of laundry detergent in.
I use the powder type.

Well, I took everything out, and dried the stuff.
When I took the clothes out of the dryer, like normal, I noticed one of my socks with this weird white substance! :o

Anyway, it's dried up laundry detergent (I hope :wink:), so I have to wash it all over again to get rid of the white clumpy stuff.
I'll just wait til I have to to laundry again, which means I have this nasty sock with white stuff all over it in my room until I clean more clothes.

Also, I've been up for way too long, and I'm tired, but I have to stay up for at least 3 more hours to get enough sleep for the trip.

Tetsaru
Jan 16, 2010, 08:32 AM
:(
Never good to be sick!
I also think booger is a funny word.

Also, Zeeeeeeeek, you should totally play some Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on Ad-hoc party.
I've been playing a lot the last few days with friends, and we've been destroying it! :D

Also, what pisses me off-
I did some laundry today, and I put my normal load of laundry detergent in.
I use the powder type.

Well, I took everything out, and dried the stuff.
When I took the clothes out of the dryer, like normal, I noticed one of my socks with this weird white substance! :o

Anyway, it's dried up laundry detergent (I hope :wink:), so I have to wash it all over again to get rid of the white clumpy stuff.
I'll just wait til I have to to laundry again, which means I have this nasty sock with white stuff all over it in my room until I clean more clothes.

Also, I've been up for way too long, and I'm tired, but I have to stay up for at least 3 more hours to get enough sleep for the trip.

Ah, I've had that detergent-clumping effect happen to me at college before, also from using powder detergent. I think it's caused by not getting all of the detergent submerged into the water, usually when you try to overload the machine, and then it ends up resting on top of your clothes and dries without being properly rinsed around. I switched to liquid detergent now, mainly because I heard it's better for not breaking out your skin. =x

Volcompat321
Jan 16, 2010, 10:08 AM
Ah, I've had that detergent-clumping effect happen to me at college before, also from using powder detergent. I think it's caused by not getting all of the detergent submerged into the water, usually when you try to overload the machine, and then it ends up resting on top of your clothes and dries without being properly rinsed around. I switched to liquid detergent now, mainly because I heard it's better for not breaking out your skin. =x

Yea, I usually use the liquid, but I ran out.
My mom and step-dad use the powder, so there was some there.
I had to wash everything for my trip to Georgia and Miami.
Which, I still haven't left for lol.

We were supposed to leave at 8, and it's already 10.
Also, I noticed you got the God of War Collection!
I got it too, as a late Christmas gift from my aunt!
I'm bringing my laptop and PS3 to Georgia and Miami, so I'll be able to play! :D

Tetsaru
Jan 16, 2010, 10:58 AM
Yea, I usually use the liquid, but I ran out.
My mom and step-dad use the powder, so there was some there.
I had to wash everything for my trip to Georgia and Miami.
Which, I still haven't left for lol.

We were supposed to leave at 8, and it's already 10.
Also, I noticed you got the God of War Collection!
I got it too, as a late Christmas gift from my aunt!
I'm bringing my laptop and PS3 to Georgia and Miami, so I'll be able to play! :D

Cool, I ended up getting it for Christmas as well. I had never played the games when they first came out (only saw some of my friends play through parts of them), so I figured I'd ask for it so I'd have a chance to play them before God of War III came out.

I managed to beat the first game... MAN, I was so close to getting some of those trophies I missed too! I'll have to play the game over again to get em though... and beating the game in under 5 hours (one of the gold trophies) is going to be a BITCH to get... >_<

Rust
Jan 16, 2010, 01:05 PM
People who are.

Leviathan
Jan 16, 2010, 05:42 PM
My co-workers is a fucking moron. :disapprove:

zfighter14
Jan 16, 2010, 06:15 PM
people that constantly text you cause you wont answer them... (pst... there is a reason why im not responding to your text... i dont want to talk to you)

Volcompat321
Jan 16, 2010, 10:12 PM
Cool, I ended up getting it for Christmas as well. I had never played the games when they first came out (only saw some of my friends play through parts of them), so I figured I'd ask for it so I'd have a chance to play them before God of War III came out.

I managed to beat the first game... MAN, I was so close to getting some of those trophies I missed too! I'll have to play the game over again to get em though... and beating the game in under 5 hours (one of the gold trophies) is going to be a BITCH to get... >_<

I got lucky, and I played the older ones, thought not since they came out.
I don't think I ever beat either, but I played.
Sucks you have to go through it again, but from what I've noticed, you have to do that with most games now.

Zeek123
Jan 17, 2010, 01:37 AM
people that constantly text you cause you wont answer them... (pst... there is a reason why im not responding to your text... i dont want to talk to you)

Or people who text you and call you 2 seconds later. Or text you and can't wait a whole 30 seconds for a reply and ask "WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING TO ME?!"

Tetsaru
Jan 17, 2010, 06:35 AM
People who continue to get on my case about "we don't care that you hate PSU" after all these months...

Guess what? It's called being a critic. Other people criticize art, music, movies, or athletes... well, I criticize video games, because I play a lot of them, and more specifically, I'm concerned with the directions Sega has been going lately. There's probably a lot of things you like that I don't give a rat's ass about either. Stop making a big deal about it.

Randomness
Jan 17, 2010, 07:04 AM
Random nostalgia attack for PSU. Sadly, PC/PS2 is just too dead.

Curse you, SEGA. CURSE YOU!!!!!!

Randomness
Jan 17, 2010, 07:19 AM
Critics say their bit about something and move on. It gets old after a while. Especially when half the board agrees to some extent. (Well, personally, I'd still play if PC had any population left. Love the game, but don't want to play solo/spam White Beast)

Delete
Jan 17, 2010, 08:21 AM
People who wear there pants hanging down with there boxers showing. Seriously, it doesn't make you look cool in any way. Wonder what goes through someone's mind when they actually do this stupid kind of shit : /

Rust
Jan 17, 2010, 09:29 AM
People who continue to get on my case about "we don't care that you hate PSU" after all these months...

Guess what? It's called being a critic. Other people criticize art, music, movies, or athletes... well, I criticize video games, because I play a lot of them, and more specifically, I'm concerned with the directions Sega has been going lately. There's probably a lot of things you like that I don't give a rat's ass about either. Stop making a big deal about it.

Well, those people are only criticizing you instead of music, movies or vidyagames!

zfighter14
Jan 17, 2010, 10:55 AM
People who wear there pants hanging down with there boxers showing. Seriously, it doesn't make you look cool in any way. Wonder what goes through someone's mind when they actually do this stupid kind of shit : /

i gree with this, they just look like fools. and probably dont give a shit that they do

Zeek123
Jan 17, 2010, 01:16 PM

You should know that you can play through the games on any difficulty and still get the trophies for beating them. That includes the 5 hour one! ^^

Good luck on the Tower of the Gods or whatever that's called. THAT'S going to make you its bitch.

Hooray for trophies whores like me who go through every game they see a trohpy list for!

Volcompat321
Jan 17, 2010, 02:50 PM
You should know that you can play through the games on any difficulty and still get the trophies for beating them. That includes the 5 hour one! ^^

Good luck on the Tower of the Gods or whatever that's called. THAT'S going to make you its bitch.

Hooray for trophies whores like me who go through every game they see a trohpy list for!

I need to get on the games more often. Mr. 6 Platinum's!
I'll get ONE eventually.

ONE.....someday.
:D

Zeek123
Jan 18, 2010, 12:40 AM
5% to level 9 Pat! 5! I am so pissed right now!

You should get what trophies you can for the games, but I wouldn't recommend going for the platinums. That looks way too hard for what it's worth. It would come with bragging rights though :p

If you want some platinums Pat, there's always Ice Age and Hannah Montana games!

Tetsaru
Jan 18, 2010, 08:41 AM
Lol, and I thought I used to have a lot with my 3 platinums... :razz: I'm getting close on some games, but some of those trophies are just ridiculous and/or require the assistance of multiple people.

Pat, if you're looking for some easy platinums, the Rachet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time game was pretty easy for me to complete. If you're feeling ballsy, you can play the game on hard from the get-go, and when you beat it, you'll get credit for beating it on easy and normal as well, saving you the trouble of having to play through it multiple times (you'll still have to play it again to get the Challenge Mode trophy). I've learned that this trick also works on other games that have "beat the game on ____ difficulty" trophies.

The Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection game was also pretty easy, as most of the trophies only involve you completing fairly easy tasks within the first few levels of each game, though that's not always the case. The only ones that might give you trouble are beating the first boss on Sonic 2 with Tails' help, as I think you need a second controller, and the one where you have to beat Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but keep in mind that the games still use their old codes and passwords, AND you can create save states.

Uncharted 2 wasn't too awfully bad (save for beating it on Crushing @_@ ), but it took some work getting all the treasures and racking up kills with all the different weapons. Since you have a file from the first Uncharted game, you'll have an advantage over me, since that should start you out with more money to unlock things with. Getting the platinum trophy on this game also unlocks some skins you can mess around with. Even if you don't plan on going for the platinum on this game, I HIGHLY recommend getting this game - it's one of the best games for PS3, and definitely one of the best games I've ever played... and that's saying a lot!

Volcompat321
Jan 18, 2010, 11:14 AM
5% to level 9 Pat! 5! I am so pissed right now!

You should get what trophies you can for the games, but I wouldn't recommend going for the platinums. That looks way too hard for what it's worth. It would come with bragging rights though :p

If you want some platinums Pat, there's always Ice Age and Hannah Montana games!

Oh jeez, thanks, Zeek.:p
I don't suck at games THAT bad. :D

Lol, and I thought I used to have a lot with my 3 platinums... :razz: I'm getting close on some games, but some of those trophies are just ridiculous and/or require the assistance of multiple people.

Pat, if you're looking for some easy platinums, the Rachet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time game was pretty easy for me to complete. If you're feeling ballsy, you can play the game on hard from the get-go, and when you beat it, you'll get credit for beating it on easy and normal as well, saving you the trouble of having to play through it multiple times (you'll still have to play it again to get the Challenge Mode trophy). I've learned that this trick also works on other games that have "beat the game on ____ difficulty" trophies.

The Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection game was also pretty easy, as most of the trophies only involve you completing fairly easy tasks within the first few levels of each game, though that's not always the case. The only ones that might give you trouble are beating the first boss on Sonic 2 with Tails' help, as I think you need a second controller, and the one where you have to beat Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but keep in mind that the games still use their old codes and passwords, AND you can create save states.

Uncharted 2 wasn't too awfully bad (save for beating it on Crushing @_@ ), but it took some work getting all the treasures and racking up kills with all the different weapons. Since you have a file from the first Uncharted game, you'll have an advantage over me, since that should start you out with more money to unlock things with. Getting the platinum trophy on this game also unlocks some skins you can mess around with. Even if you don't plan on going for the platinum on this game, I HIGHLY recommend getting this game - it's one of the best games for PS3, and definitely one of the best games I've ever played... and that's saying a lot!

I actually liked the old Ratchet and Clank games, so I'd like to play the Ps3 one.
I'll get it eventually.
Also, I still have to beat Uncharted 1 that Zeek sent me....lol.
I have uh..let me see.
God of War: Collection, Uncharted 1, Need for Speed Shift(which will be harder than all, because of all the online trophies), Assassins Creed 2, and I think that's it.
I think I'm just overwhelmed with games to platinum in, so I'm working on all of them very slowly lol.

Zeek123
Jan 18, 2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah... I usually stay away from trophies that require you to play online. Unless it's a fixed match, it takes forever to get some. Like GTA IV's Kill a Rockstar. WTF?! What are the chances of me running into a developer this late in the game's life?!

AC 2 and Uncharted 1 are easy platinums. Well, IF you use a guide to find all the feathers. Uncharted's treasures in the first game are really pretty easy to find compared to the second one. Plus there's only 61 compared to U2's 101.

You should definitely beat Uncharted 1 before moving in on 2. Like Tet said, you get money that way, and you might be able to buy the gun that requires 200 kills. It's this massive machine gun. You literally HAVE to use that little cheat in order to get that trophy within a year.

If you're feeling ballsy, you can play the game on hard from the get-go, and when you beat it, you'll get credit for beating it on easy and normal as well, saving you the trouble of having to play through it multiple times (you'll still have to play it again to get the Challenge Mode trophy). I've learned that this trick also works on other games that have "beat the game on ____ difficulty" trophies.

I've found myself doing this a lot with games. Batman, the first Uncharted, U2, Star Wars: TFU. I played through them all on hard first. Uncharted 2 wasn't so bad on hard, but you really have to find cover on Crushing. And not really bother with hand-to-hand combat. If the enemies get 2 good punches on you and you're taking fire, you're gone.

What really makes me sad though, is the fact that Metal Gear Solid 4 hasn't been patched for trophies yet! Goddamn Kojima Productions keeps saying "Hold your breath! We might do it!" But they never will. I know I could never get the platinum anyway. Cause you know they're going to make the trohies identical to the titles in the game. No way in hell I could play through The Boss hard in under 5 hours without ever being seen or killing a single person, or never dying. Eff that.

/wall'o'text

joefro
Jan 18, 2010, 01:14 PM
Demon's Souls is killing me. I hate this game so much and I love it so much. Why do I do this to myself? bleeeeeeeeeeeeerg

Zeek123
Jan 18, 2010, 01:15 PM
Demon's Souls is killing me. I hate this game so much and I love it so much. Why do I do this to myself? bleeeeeeeeeeeeerg

Lol. I want that game. Looks awesome. And until the PS3 gets Tales of Vesperia, or Star Ocean, I'm out of RPGs for it. Who wouldn't love a game that kicks your ass?

joefro
Jan 18, 2010, 01:26 PM
Lol. I want that game. Looks awesome. And until the PS3 gets Tales of Vesperia, or Star Ocean, I'm out of RPGs for it. Who wouldn't love a game that kicks your ass?
Its really fun, but NG+ is kicking my ass. I'd say its a must own for PS3 owners.

Volcompat321
Jan 18, 2010, 01:50 PM

Ooooh, want to play?
I can get on whenever, really. :D
(And you're already on my PSN friend list, so I'll message you next time I see you on).

I'll send it to ya when I get a platinum....in 3 years! lol
You should definitely get it though, if I don't send it to you fast enough. :D

Its really fun, but NG+ is kicking my ass. I'd say its a must own for PS3 owners.

I'm on New Game+ too, but I'm level 198.
I also have a uh 35-40 ish too, on New Game.
We should play!

Zeek123
Jan 18, 2010, 02:00 PM

Oh goodie! :p

joefro
Jan 18, 2010, 02:21 PM
Ooooh, want to play?
I can get on whenever, really. :D
(And you're already on my PSN friend list, so I'll message you next time I see you on).

You should definitely get it though, if I don't send it to you fast enough. :D

I'm on New Game+ too, but I'm level 198.
I also have a uh 35-40 ish too, on New Game.
We should play!
Yeah, sounds good. I'm always looking for people to play Demon's Souls. I have an 88 on NG+ and a 35ish on his first playthrough.

Volcompat321
Jan 18, 2010, 02:44 PM
Yeah, sounds good. I'm always looking for people to play Demon's Souls. I have an 88 on NG+ and a 35ish on his first playthrough.

Damn, we cant play on the NG+ til you hit about 150.
But, our 30-40ish's can play together.

zfighter14
Jan 19, 2010, 02:59 PM
mean ass teachers! >:(

Tyreek
Jan 19, 2010, 03:35 PM
People who tell you they'll do something with you. Then they suddenly decide not to until you bitch at them.

joefro
Jan 19, 2010, 04:26 PM
I played PSU today.

zfighter14
Jan 19, 2010, 09:52 PM
hate that too ---^

Leviathan
Jan 19, 2010, 10:19 PM
One of my ears are bleeding and the other one is pussing.

Fuck yeah piercings that should've healed 2 weeks ago! :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Jan 19, 2010, 10:57 PM
One of my ears are bleeding and the other one is pussing.

Fuck yeah piercings that should've healed 2 weeks ago! :disapprove:

Sick! :o

When I guaged my ears, one them started bleeding, and it took about 2 months for that one to heal fully.

Just give it some time, it'll heal.
(oh, and just so everyone knows, hell NO I didn't guage my ears really big. They're just a size 6 or something like that). :p

Nitro Vordex
Jan 19, 2010, 11:05 PM
Sounds hot.

Volcompat321
Jan 19, 2010, 11:07 PM
Smells kinda nasty.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 19, 2010, 11:19 PM
Smells kinda nasty.

Hell yes it does.

So the bleeding and puss is normal? No right?
I took my earrings off for that reason, lol.. I might just put them back on, if the holes not fully closed.

Leviathan
Jan 19, 2010, 11:34 PM
Sick! :o

When I guaged my ears, one them started bleeding, and it took about 2 months for that one to heal fully.

Just give it some time, it'll heal.
(oh, and just so everyone knows, hell NO I didn't guage my ears really big. They're just a size 6 or something like that). :p

My friend had a blow out before she reached 00.

@Bomber: And yeah it smells bad. I put the earrings back on though.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 19, 2010, 11:43 PM
My friend had a blow out before she reached 00.

@Bomber: And yeah it smells bad. I put the earrings back on though.

Oh, I'm aware of it smelling bad. XD
Just didn't think it was supposed to bleed like that. This was with a new pair of earrings.

Delete
Jan 20, 2010, 05:23 AM
When people make fun of people who are not alive. If someone is dead, leave them alone. This is one reason I don't watch South Park anymore. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.

xBladeM6x
Jan 20, 2010, 12:28 PM
When people make fun of people who are not alive. If someone is dead, leave them alone. This is one reason I don't watch South Park anymore. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.
Someone did this to me in school a few years back about my Dad. Needless to say, this mother fucker was laid out fast. When the teachers and parents got the explanation of what happened, they didn't suspend me they just said not to do it again. xD

<-- Felt so satisfied.

zfighter14
Jan 20, 2010, 05:08 PM
thats good ---^ i hate when ppl do that! its so rde. if you say somethin about someone dead be ready to be dead yourself

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 21, 2010, 11:20 AM
These pointy edges of Sun Maid Yogurt covered raisins. Next time, plain. At least then I can see them coming and act appropriately.

This is more for that thing that pisses you off whine n cheese but I don't have the energy to be angry about it right now, nor do I get all uppity about anything anymore:

Not being able to sleep until my body finally says okay, reaching the fully exhausted point. Laying around, (newly acquired and trying lately) eye mask covered from the light, for several hours not being able to sleep.

Been on the wrong schedule for a while, body just won't give in to changing. Attempt last week, one day out of 7 was normal hours, after a struggle with 2 to 2 1/2 hour short bursts when attempting to actually hit 6-9 sweetspots of 3 hour intervals. It took all that to get there, and I haven't been able to replicate it since.

Volcompat321
Jan 21, 2010, 11:29 AM
These pointy edges of Sun Maid Yogurt covered raisins. Next time, plain. At least then I can see them coming and act appropriately.

This is more for that thing that pisses you off whine n cheese but I don't have the energy to be angry about it right now, nor do I get all uppity about anything anymore:

Not being able to sleep until my body finally says okay, reaching the fully exhausted point. Laying around, (newly acquired and trying lately) eye mask covered from the light, for several hours not being able to sleep.

Been on the wrong schedule for a while, body just won't give in to changing. Attempt last week, one day out of 7 was normal hours, after a struggle with 2 to 2 1/2 hour short bursts when attempting to actually hit 6-9 sweetspots of 3 hour intervals. It took all that to get there, and I haven't been able to replicate it since.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that cant sleep.
I even got a new bed, and hoped it would work.
While it's comfortable as ...something extremely comfortable, I still cant get 5+ hours of sleep at once.
I sleep for about 4 hours, wake up for a few hours, and sleep for another 2-4 hours.

Outrider
Jan 21, 2010, 12:16 PM
Ugh, sleep problems.

I mostly blame my brother for getting me onto his college sleep schedule since he's been home for winter break, but I've been going to bed between 3:30 and 4:30 every night for the past two weeks or so.

Needless to say, I've been coming in to work late more than I'd like to. It seems to be okay, as I'm usually only around ten minutes past the real "this is when everyone shows up" time (9:30) and I'm usually hear until around 7 in the evening, but it's not something I should be doing.

Anywho, I've got to try and fix that.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 21, 2010, 12:24 PM
One way I have heard about and tried is the ol' all nighter once, then go to bed at a more reasonable time next night to try to reset your bodyclock.

Take note to attempt to be less irritable than your body will make you, just to function around people though, I tend to be half and half. Maybe a bit slower on reaction to conversation when feeling not grumpy and body aching, or irritable about any small thing impeding my day when that switch can't be turned off.

Trying this a few times, I might get the sleep down or I might fall inbetween different patterns of 4 hours, then immediately awake then 5 more after a half day. Recently hit 3 hours then 12 hours unexpectedly to compensate...
Yeah... /CSI Miami guy is it?

Anduril
Jan 21, 2010, 03:06 PM
Storm. Lots of rain. Crack in house's foundation. My carpet is soaked. Yeah.

Outrider
Jan 21, 2010, 04:06 PM
One way I have heard about and tried is the ol' all nighter once, then go to bed at a more reasonable time next night to try to reset your bodyclock.

I've done it before and it works, but it's not really something I'd like to try during the work week.

joefro
Jan 21, 2010, 06:56 PM
I feel your pain. We've had a lot of rain here and the ceiling have been leaking...my ceiling has a water stain of Mt. Vesuvius on it.

Leviathan
Jan 22, 2010, 12:45 AM

I read that as crack house foundation.

Which leads on to another note. I keep switching word's orders and even letters now.

Outrider
Jan 22, 2010, 11:01 AM
I read that as crack house foundation.

Which leads on to another note. I keep switching word's orders and even letters now.

I do that sometimes. I'm convinced I have an extremely minor case of dyslexia, but I'm also not a doctor.

YET.

joefro
Jan 22, 2010, 08:48 PM
Textbooks. Textbooks. Fuck. Spent $190 at school on one book, and I only got it there because its the only place the book is sold. Got the rest on Amazon for the low price of $435. Its gonna be here on Monday though, for free.

Leviathan
Jan 23, 2010, 12:49 PM
Textbooks. Textbooks. Fuck. Spent $190 at school on one book, and I only got it there because its the only place the book is sold. Got the rest on Amazon for the low price of $435. Its gonna be here on Monday though, for free.

Some schools are cracking down on people buying books from the internet. My brother's Spanish book was $180. All the other books he bought from eBay and such were $50-$70.

Even books from can justify the price. $180 for a whole series.

amtalx
Jan 23, 2010, 03:03 PM
Raging at my PS3 for its garbage media streaming features.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 23, 2010, 03:41 PM
You get what you pay for.

Oh wait. :wacko:

Leviathan
Jan 23, 2010, 04:55 PM
My ear is still bleeding.

>:|

I should take out the earring, but damnit I paid $40 for it.

Pro-Tip: Go to a tattoo parlor is you ever want a piercing.

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 05:01 PM

Nothing wrong with mine. :oooooo

Sometimes though, when streaming from my laptop, I get little hiccups in the playback, but not horrible, or long lasting.

amtalx
Jan 23, 2010, 05:02 PM
Nothing wrong with mine. :oooooo

Sometimes though, when streaming from my laptop, I get little hiccups in the playback, but not horrible, or long lasting.

Its because PS3's cant handle DTS when streaming from a file. They will only take DTS from a disc. That means I get to spend three hours remixing this file.

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 05:04 PM
Its because PS3's cant handle DTS when streaming from a file. They will only take DTS from a disc. That means I get to spend three hours remixing this file.

Eh, I don't have a problem with mine.
Though if I really want to watch something, I put it on the Playstation itself through either my PSP or flash drive.

That way you get no hiccups at all. :p

Speaking of...I need to delete some stuff, I'm almost full!
I have a 60GB model, and I have about 5 gb left.

amtalx
Jan 23, 2010, 07:28 PM
I got the video converted, but Sony's proprietary format doesn't support subs. I ended up having to convert it to WMV-HD and just using my 360. 360+Media Center>>>>>>>>>>>PS3.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 23, 2010, 08:00 PM
Pro-Tip: Go to a tattoo parlor is you ever want a piercing.
Aren't you kinda supposed to do that? What did you do, poke a hole in your ear with a safety pin?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 23, 2010, 10:27 PM
I got the video converted, but Sony's proprietary format doesn't support subs. I ended up having to convert it to WMV-HD and just using my 360. 360+Media Center>>>>>>>>>>>PS3.
PS3 - It does everything-(just) wrong.

Probably supports MD* play though, flawlessly.

*Sony MiniDisc. For those who didn't know. Don't look it up, its about as cool as those Iomega gigantic blue floppys.

Leviathan
Jan 23, 2010, 11:54 PM
Aren't you kinda supposed to do that? What did you do, poke a hole in your ear with a safety pin?

I went to the store Claires. [Mall girly looking store.]

I thought that if a 5 year old girl can get her ears pierced there and not get it infected, then my chances of getting infected there should be less.

And there aren't any tattoo parlors for 30+ miles.

Volcompat321
Jan 24, 2010, 02:42 AM

Hey, I pierced both of my ears myself, and guaged them, and they're doing just great.
Been over 2 years with em in now.

amtalx
Jan 24, 2010, 01:17 PM
Iomega gigantic blue floppys.

I still have about a gig of data on Zip disk...and no way to get it off.

Jan 25, 2010, 09:48 PM
Not sure why I didn't post this right when I saw this topic, but here's a funny story that's also kind of a rant:

One day during track practice last spring, we were finishing up a longer run in a field by our school. There was a lacrosse team of middle school girls practicing there. Being well hydrated, it is only natural that after running for a while you will have to go to the bathroom. I went well off into some bushes, where I'm certain no one could see me, and went to the bathroom. When I came out, the coach for that lacrosse team came stumbling over, and she happened to be the least athletic coach I have ever seen, as well as a mega bitch. She got all mad at me, and asked me my name (as well as saying bitchy things like "It's not like I can't find out anyway, so you might as well just tell me," before even giving me a chance). so she could report me to the athletic director. I decided it was best not to argue, so I apologized, and told her my name (she was still an ungrateful bitch though). This is the part that really got to me: She asked me how old I was, and I told her I was 17 (which I was at the time). She then said that if I were 18, I could have been a sexual predator. I really didn't have anything to say to her other than "Ok, but I'm not." I could really tell she was disappointed when she found out that she couldn't get me in any serious trouble, because she seemed like the kind of person with a sucky life, who likes to see others fail. My teammates and I still had to do a few more laps around the field to finish, so we did, and made it nice and awkward for her, and one of my friends knew a girl whose sister was on the lacrosse team, so they talked like nothing had even happened. The stupid thing is, our team ran intervals in that field twice a week during cross country season, and every time, at least half the team would go take a leak in the bushes, and I was usually not one of those people. After we finished our run, my friend asked some girls on the team if they were offended when guys go to the bathroom in the bushes, and their response was "No, we do it all the time too." It is also worth noting for this story that there is usually a lone port-a-potty there, but that day, for some reason it was not.

So I went home, and when my parents got home from work, I told them all about how I was almost a pedophile, and their response was the same as mine: "What a dumb bitch." The next day in school, I got called down to the athletic director's office. He asked me if I knew why I was there, and I said no. I really forgot completely about it over the night, and didn't think anyone would actually make a deal out of it. It turns out, the lacrosse coach did, but he didn't. When he asked me if I went to the bathroom in the woods, I said "Oh ya, sorry about that," and he told me not to worry about it, he has done the same thing before as well. He told me she was just doing her job, because some little girls parent could have a hernia and get her in trouble, and he just kinda said not to do it again, and let me go. That same day at track practice, our coach was talking about how some stuff was getting stolen in the locker rooms, and he even said "It's not the end of the world if one of our distance runners goes off to pee in the bushes, but we will not tolerate theft here." So I thought that was kinda funny.

Moral of the story: no one likes dumb bitches.

zfighter14
Jan 25, 2010, 09:59 PM
School. OFFICIALLY HATE IT>> OFFICIALLY PISSED AT SCHOOL! teachers give so much damned homework

Z-735
Jan 25, 2010, 10:00 PM
When people talk behind your back ._. SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU DOUCHE BAG! ARE YOU AFRAID!?

Nitro Vordex
Jan 25, 2010, 10:20 PM
They're thinking about it from behind.

I hate people who think they can beat anybody up. I know for damn sure there's plenty of people that I can't take on, but I'm not gonna show it. Brains usually go first, then if I need to brawn comes into play.

So far, so good...so what!

Volcompat321
Jan 26, 2010, 04:02 AM
Mosquito's piss me off.

I have my window shut, doors closed, and no matter what I do, they ALWAYS GET IN MY ROOM while I'm sleeping, and bite me all up.

I'm pissed.

Also, I got this horrible blood blister type thing on my index finger.
I was using Needlenose pliers to fix something today, and slipped, caught my finger, and now this.
It doesn't hurt or anything, but it's still annoying.

Also, it's hot again here in Florida. Lame. :(

Also, finger nails piss me off.
They grow too damn fast, and I hate them.
I wish I could keep em one length, and have it at that.

Tetsaru
Jan 26, 2010, 05:07 AM
Ladybugs and ants seem to find their way into our house often. And yes, mosquitoes (vampire bugs) are pretty bad here too, though usually during the summer. Why do insects have to be so pesky and numerous? >_<

Btw, my dad coined the term "goshalmighties" for wasps after he'd stumble upon a hidden nest in his old Jeep or somewhere else outside the house. :3 Gawd, those things scared the shit out of me as a kid... I remember one time... they must've made a nest in the living room window of my grandma's house one summer, because it seemed like during the time I was visiting her then, I'd be running around scared shitless from bright red wasps coming in through the window. I also remember my mom almost died from an allergic reaction to a sting caused by one of those big, wingless wasps that live in the ground... think they're commonly called "cowkillers" or something like that. My dad caught one in a jar soon afterwards... fucking thing had a stinger that looked like a cactus needle that it could lash out of its ass and practically stab you with, probably about half the length of my pinky finger... FUCK THAT.

My nails grow pretty fast too, probably because I tend to consume a lot of milk and cheese (ohboyee calcium!). Often times I let em grow out before trimming them, and then when I do cut them, it feels weird because suddenly the ends of my fingers are touching everything first instead of my nails, and they feel so brittle and chip easily too. As a kid, I had a weird tick against that feeling, to the point where I'd scratch itches with my knuckles instead of my nails because it felt so uncomfortable otherwise, like all my dexterity was shot for the next several days. I used to HATE getting them cut...

Delete
Jan 26, 2010, 10:27 AM
They're thinking about it from behind.

Lol, I've heard about that theory before.

HeartBreak301
Jan 26, 2010, 04:07 PM
The fact that HU's can use Dual Birds, Master Raven, Last Swan and the L&K 38 Combat. Keep the long range automatic guns away from the hunters, I'm so tired of seeing L&K 38 toting HUcasts. Use your fucking overpowered beatsticks, put my damn guns down.

BIG OLAF
Jan 26, 2010, 05:28 PM
Work pisses me off. I've already got a dickload of shit to get done, then here comes my Who(Dr. Seuss character)-looking boss, with another mountain of crap to pile on. After that, what does he do? Oh, yeah, takes the afternoon off. Super cool.

..No, seriously, he looks just like Lou Who from the live-action version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Delete
Jan 26, 2010, 08:18 PM
Work always has it's days. I hope you get lucky like me and whoever's pissing you off leaves your store. I kept hearing people say, "My boss got fired" or "My boss left" and I was like please let my boss get hit by a Golf Cart. About 2 weeks into my job, he moved to another store :wacko:

Leviathan
Jan 26, 2010, 09:50 PM
I wish someone would hire me. I am bored of working at Subway as well as some of the co-workers are annoying.

One of them is an 18 year old who was proud that he threw a chair at a teacher in 4th grade or something and he got held back because of it. He also brags about smoking since he was 12 or something and how he gets drunk on the weekends and drives his friends BMW. :disapprove:

I'm pretty sure he also steals food.

Other one is this awful woman who feels the need to talk down to everyone. She makes fun of how the Indian/ Asian customers talk. They are our biggest clients there. Why hasn't she been fired yet? That's beyond me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 27, 2010, 12:13 AM
The fact that HU's can use Dual Birds, Master Raven, Last Swan and the L&K 38 Combat. Keep the long range automatic guns away from the hunters, I'm so tired of seeing L&K 38 toting HUcasts. Use your fucking overpowered beatsticks, put my damn guns down.
ST got too engrossed with SSJ-Ogi-boogie*[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/avatars/ps_zero/ogi-1.jpg (your current sig btw! -get some fatbot Racast heads equipped, don't have to be green or the yellow BG one),[/spoiler-box] and HUcasts are the leetcasts,

Not giving RAcast types even moderate amounts of good/adequate/okay at times melee stuff as like some evening out compensation.

RAcast looking like close to an endangered species, forget "Supremacy" (Or I think there's a guy here, Extremist, even Bday soon) and fight to get this guy back to buff. Lest he be replaced by something like... Newman RAnger.

Chibi RANEWMY!
Hanging with Chibi FOneys, & HUNEWYS, in some mushroom house.

HeartBreak301
Jan 27, 2010, 12:22 AM
I've been playing as a RAcast on BB the majority of my time on there recently. They're definitely badass, but when a HUcast can pick up an extremely effective gun (L&K 38, shoots 15 times) and all I see is 600's getting spammed across the room at rifle range I tend to think something is wrong. I mean, we finally get a minigun in ep4 and ST needs to be a bunch of idiots and let the HU's and FO's use it without compensating the RA's in any way shape or form. The only thing that is separating the HU's and the RA's at this point is that the HU's can't use needles or shots.

I realize that the HU's are supposed to have massive attack power, but when you give them extended range automatic weapons RA's are easily reduced to status bitches, that was never meant to happen.

Also, I needed a new avatar, I haven't changed it since I signed up here and there aren't any good PSO arrow head RAcast pics.

Delete
Jan 27, 2010, 09:31 AM
I wish someone would hire me. I am bored of working at Subway as well as some of the co-workers are annoying.

If ya live close to a Wal-mart, I would Recommend you try there. If you want a decent pay, go for the overnight stock (it's not all that bad). It's my second job and I'm at $10 an hour. Definitely decent for my age lol.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 04:10 PM
If ya live close to a Wal-mart, I would Recommend you try there. If you want a decent pay, go for the overnight stock (it's not all that bad). It's my second job and I'm at $10 an hour. Definitely decent for my age lol.

You gotta be 18 to work at Walmart. :o

Also, Levi, when you do turn 18, try working at a mental health facility!

I got paid $9 to start, and as I progressed, I made up to $12.50!

Which is pretty awesome for a no experience job, and for Florida.

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 04:14 PM
When your playing Left 4 Dead 2 and there's that one guy who makes a comment about every single little thing and never shuts up... And they guy who when girls are playing, calls them sweetie and hun... UGH!

Outrider
Jan 27, 2010, 04:25 PM
When your playing Left 4 Dead 2 and there's that one guy who makes a comment about every single little thing and never shuts up... And they guy who when girls are playing, calls them sweetie and hun... UGH!

If you were talking about the first game, I would have to assume that you're talking about a CPU-controlled Francis.

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 04:26 PM
No, when you play online.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 04:32 PM
I let one of my ex girlfriends talk on XBL when I had my Xbox.
I was playing Gears of War 1.

No one would kill "her" so I kept killing everyone. It was awesome!
Not ranked though, that would have been awesome-r!

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 04:35 PM
Lol! I just hate it how alot of guys on XBOX Live treat girls like we're some kind of awesome alien ._. Dun go easy on us, we wanna play hardcore too ya know DX

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 04:50 PM
Lol! I just hate it how alot of guys on XBOX Live treat girls like we're some kind of awesome alien ._. Dun go easy on us, we wanna play hardcore too ya know DX

Well, to most gamer guys, the hardcore ones, talking to girls are a rare thing? :o
lol.

I have a friend that almost never talks to girls. It's quite sad actually.
Sometimes I think he gets nervous even talking to his own mother.

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 04:51 PM
Sadness DX And I noticed when I first started playing on XBOX Live lol. Its like "OMG ITS A GIRL!" *panic at the disco* XD

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 05:19 PM
Lmao.

I don't get it. :o

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 05:21 PM
Cause they panic lol. Like they dunno how to act around a girl like you said :P

zfighter14
Jan 27, 2010, 05:54 PM
thats cause all they ever do is play that game.. or more lol. so use to getting their asses handed to them by a guy that when a girl comes on they bend over and let you kick them haha... its like phone sex... or internet sex.. bunch of guys around.. then a girl comes on and they scared lol.. although i have to admit... i never heard a girl on XBOX or PS3 live at all..

Leviathan
Jan 27, 2010, 05:54 PM
You gotta be 18 to work at Walmart. :o

Also, Levi, when you do turn 18, try working at a mental health facility!

I got paid $9 to start, and as I progressed, I made up to $12.50!

Which is pretty awesome for a no experience job, and for Florida.

Ahaha, FUUUUUUCK NO!

I would never want to work at a mental facility.

Also I would never want to work at Walmart. Walmart as a whole is awful.

I'm thinking of applying to Verizon, AT&T, MetroPCS, T-Mobile since you get paid a regular amount and 35% commission, or a bank, or spend the summer getting a Pharmacy certificate and then work at a pharmacy.

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 05:55 PM
Well whenever you hear a girl just act normal lol. Usually I leave the game when a guy starts freaking out over a girl playing Left 4 Dead 2 DX

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 06:00 PM
Ahaha, FUUUUUUCK NO!

I would never want to work at a mental facility.

Also I would never want to work at Walmart. Walmart as a whole is awful.

I'm thinking of applying to Verizon, AT&T, MetroPCS, T-Mobile since you get paid a regular amount and 35% commission, or a bank, or spend the summer getting a Pharmacy certificate and then work at a pharmacy.

Mental Health Facilities aren't as bad as you'd think.
It's actually quite an amazing job.
GREAT benefits, better than decent pay, overtime, and experience!

Now, you have to understand I'm not talking about the kind of facilities you see in the movies or anything.
I actually don't think there are many of those around anymore.

The one I worked at was just a temporary care facility, mainly for people that have had bad days, or got caught doing something stupid.
We rarely got any real crazy people.

Well whenever you hear a girl just act normal lol. Usually I leave the game when a guy starts freaking out over a girl playing Left 4 Dead 2 DX

I can imagine people being :disapprove: after hearing a girl, then the girl leaving.

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 06:01 PM
Lol. They probably blame each other XD its your fault! NO YOURS!

Leviathan
Jan 27, 2010, 06:04 PM
Mental Health Facilities aren't as bad as you'd think.
It's actually quite an amazing job.
GREAT benefits, better than decent pay, overtime, and experience!

Now, you have to understand I'm not talking about the kind of facilities you see in the movies or anything.
I actually don't think there are many of those around anymore.

The one I worked at was just a temporary care facility, mainly for people that have had bad days, or got caught doing something stupid.
We rarely got any real crazy people.

Places like that are extremely depressing. I do not need to leave a depressing place [home] to go to another depressing place. [Mental Hospital]

If I recall, you did say someone died when you were working at the hospital? Yeah, fuck that.

Also the cell phone shops pays $15+ and commission.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 06:06 PM
Hahahahah.

Maybe.

Also, another thing that pisses me off-

When someone calls me, and I miss the call, maybe because I'm sleeping or something, don't call back 30 times. Almost nothing is that important.

I literally had 50 missed calls when I woke up this afternoon.
I called the friend back that called me, and the big deal was something about PSz.
I was like, "wtf, you fucking serious?"!

Places like that are extremely depressing. I do not need to leave a depressing place [home] to go to another depressing place. [Mental Hospital]

If I recall, you did say someone died when you were working at the hospital? Yeah, fuck that.

Also the cell phone shops pays $15+ and commission.

Yea, but that's a very rare case.
Two people died actually.
Both of them were over 85 years old, and were ready to move on anyway.

After that, I worked on the kids unit. Which was probably the most fun I've ever had at any job.

Also, they aren't that depressing, but I guess it's more of how you look at things.

Working at a mental health facility definitely warps your mind, and how you perceive life as a whole.
In a good way, IMO.

Leviathan
Jan 27, 2010, 06:22 PM
Yea, but that's a very rare case.
Two people died actually.
Both of them were over 85 years old, and were ready to move on anyway.

After that, I worked on the kids unit. Which was probably the most fun I've ever had at any job.

Also, they aren't that depressing, but I guess it's more of how you look at things.

Working at a mental health facility definitely warps your mind, and how you perceive life as a whole.
In a good way, IMO.

I've lived with someone with extreme anxiety issues and another that I am fairly sure is a Manic Bipolar. It's really hard. Even if I'm getting paid for it it's not worth it at all.

Not to mention the nearest mental hospital is 3-4 hours away and is in the same town where they house the worst criminals in the state.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 06:30 PM
I've lived with someone with extreme anxiety issues and another that I am fairly sure is a Manic Bipolar. It's really hard. Even if I'm getting paid for it it's not worth it at all.

Not to mention the nearest mental hospital is 3-4 hours away and is in the same town where they house the worst criminals in the state.

Well, it's obviously not worth it then.
I wouldn't even drive 30 minutes to a job.
(well maybe, but not in high traffic areas).

Going to work, so you can pay for your gas to get to work, is never a good thing.

Well, I say try to keep an open mind when looking for a job.
Don't set your mind on one thing, cause you might not get it.

I have this friend, he went to college to be a Medical Assistant.
He has no job experience, and applies for only top jobs, like management, and whatnot.
Everyday he wonders why he has no job.
I tell him every day, it's because he sets his standards way too high, and has a closed mind when it comes to getting jobs.
Nowadays you gotta pretty much take what you can get.

(Not to you Levi-)
V
"Remember, it's not who you know, it's who you fucked."

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 06:31 PM
You know what pisses me off? Silent Hill with its freakiness DX

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 06:33 PM
You know what pisses me off? Silent Hill with its freakiness DX

I was watching a friend (that one that is afraid of girls) play the Wii one!
I watched him play the game twice, and both times the game was different!

It wasn't too long, but I find it pretty awesome the game analyzes you! :D

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 06:33 PM
It does. It knows what scares you DX

Kirukia
Jan 27, 2010, 07:36 PM
Airplanes piss me off.
We live near an airport so we have airplanes flying right over our house making loud noises all day, even at like 2am.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 07:40 PM
Airplanes piss me off.
We live near an airport so we have airplanes flying right over our house making loud noises all day, even at like 2am.

Yea, I live a few miles from an airport, AND down the street from a railroad.

You get used to the noise after a while.

Z-735
Jan 27, 2010, 07:41 PM

You get used to the noise after a while.

Yeah cause your eardrums die DX My hearing is acute so I would die living near an airport or train track

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 07:43 PM
Yeah cause your eardrums die DX My hearing is acute so I would die living near an airport or train track

Nah they're fine.
Though the first...year or so, living here, I couldn't sleep well.
I blame the noise, and uncomfortable bed.

Rust
Jan 27, 2010, 07:51 PM
I was watching a friend (that one that is afraid of girls) play the Wii one!
I watched him play the game twice, and both times the game was different!

It wasn't too long, but I find it pretty awesome the game analyzes you! :D

How is this episode compared to the older ones?
I'm considering getting it when it comes out in EU because it looks like it got a nice atmosphere, but with the few gameplay footage I've seen, I'm afraid it'd get boring really fast if the only thing you do everytime you're getting into the "alternate world" is running from point A to point B while dodging a swarm of those little pink brats.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 07:54 PM
How is this episode compared to the older ones?
I'm considering getting it when it comes out in EU because it looks like it got a nice atmosphere, but with the few gameplay footage I've seen, I'm afraid it'd get boring really fast if the only thing you do everytime you're getting into the "alternate world" is running from point A to point B while dodging a swarm of those little pink brats.

Actually, that's pretty much the game.
I think this one was an experiment, to see how well something like this will do.
You don't get any weapons, and there aren't as many puzzles as there used to be, but it's still awesome!

The first play through, there were monsters that looked like...Picasso paintings or something lol, and the girl, Dahlia, looked young, supposed to be "hot" or a "party girl".

The second playthrough I saw, the monsters were different, and Dahlia had almost the opposite attitude, while still looking good. Lol.

It's quite awesome. I do recommend getting this game.
A little shorter than I would have liked, but still awesome.

Leviathan
Jan 27, 2010, 08:21 PM
I have this friend, he went to college to be a Medical Assistant.
He has no job experience, and applies for only top jobs, like management, and whatnot.
Everyday he wonders why he has no job.
I tell him every day, it's because he sets his standards way too high, and has a closed mind when it comes to getting jobs.
Nowadays you gotta pretty much take what you can get.

>Medical Assistant
>Assistant

Problem detected.

He can work his way up, he just has to start at the bottom obviously. He probably went to a 2 year college and got a certificate. You need to go through college and then med school to get those positions.

I think my standards for a job are reasonable.

It's not that I apply to loleverywhere.

Beggars can't be chooser but everywhere I only applied to places that are sounds good to me. [Ex. Didn't apply to McDonalds.]

No fried food.
Good pay.
Good hours.
Places that aren't depressing/ near the bad side of town.

That's basically it.

Vanzazikon
Jan 27, 2010, 08:54 PM
Blackboard pisses me off.

Dahlia, looked young, supposed to be "hot" or a "party girl". When I heard they turned Dahlia into a stripper, I cracked up.

I'm going to miss Midwich Middle School and cracking gray children's head with a steel pipe. ;~;

zfighter14
Jan 27, 2010, 09:09 PM
ha! i hate black board too vanz! i had to go there today for some stupid shit.

This is a common thing that pisses me off... taking a damn bus to school! fucking driver was 20 minutes late today! cant wait to drive myself to damn school.. lady! its 50!! not 35!!

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 09:29 PM
>Medical Assistant
>Assistant

Problem detected.

He can work his way up, he just has to start at the bottom obviously. He probably went to a 2 year college and got a certificate. You need to go through college and then med school to get those positions.

I think my standards for a job are reasonable.

It's not that I apply to loleverywhere.

Beggars can't be chooser but everywhere I only applied to places that are sounds good to me. [Ex. Didn't apply to McDonalds.]

No fried food.
Good pay.
Good hours.
Places that aren't depressing/ near the bad side of town.

That's basically it.

Well, he got his Associates. :o
He just applies for jobs that he wont get without the experience first.
When I was 14 trying to get my first job, I applied everywhere (that a 14 year old could. Believe it or not, back then you could work at McDonalds when you were 14. You just couldn't go over 20 hours or something like that).
I applied EVERYWHERE when I turned 18, and then I knew someone that worked at the mental health facility, and got that job.
Before that, I worked as a DJ, and a prep cook/dish washer at a 5 star restaurant.
(I LOVED that job!)
I'm very picky to where I work too, but sometimes you have to work places you don't want to, even if it's just until you get the desired job.

When I heard they turned Dahlia into a stripper, I cracked up.

I'm going to miss Midwich Middle School and cracking gray children's head with a steel pipe. ;~;

Yea, when they mentioned her name, and who she was I was like, "WTF!?!?!?!?!?".

Oh, and lol at the "Volcomsplat".

BIG OLAF
Jan 27, 2010, 10:14 PM

*sniff sniff*

I'm slowly figuring it out. So, you live quite near Melbourne International? I take it somewhere near Apollo Blvd?

..Oh, I'm getting close.

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 10:20 PM
*sniff sniff*

I'm slowly figuring it out. So, you live quite near Melbourne International? I take it somewhere near Apollo Blvd?

..Oh, I'm getting close.

Hahaha a little further than that, but getting close!
Closer to the railroad than airport.

Leviathan
Jan 27, 2010, 10:42 PM

Freshman year before finals. Best Blackboard crashes ever!

Well, he got his Associates. :o

A two year college is an associates degree.

I'm very picky to where I work too, but sometimes you have to work places you don't want to, even if it's just until you get the desired job.

What's the point of working somewhere you don't want to work at? I never understood why go work somewhere where you will trudge and be miserable. You spend 75% of your life working, might as well work somewhere that you like, correct? You should at the very least just apply to places that interest you. It shows when you work at a place you don't want to be in. It also reflects badly on the employer, the establishment, and yourself.

I want a better job, but I'm not desperate for one.

Wants & Wishes =/= Need.

Few more years and I can make up to $50,000-75,000 a year after college. <_>

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 10:52 PM
What's the point of working somewhere you don't want to work at? I never understood why go work somewhere where you will trudge and be miserable. You spend 75% of your life working, might as well work somewhere that you like, correct?

When making a career, correct.
When you're young, and don't have experience, you can be too picky.
When you're young, get into the field you want, and work up, you might not like the lower jobs, but you have to get through it to get desired job.

IMO, before you go to school (or get lucky) to get a career, work just to work.
Save money, make friends, get job experience.
You don't go out into the world expecting to like your job, until you're there.

What I'm saying is, don't expect to like 90% of the jobs you have in your life.

You should at the very least just apply to places that interest you. It shows when you work at a place you don't want to be in. It also reflects badly on the employer, the establishment, and yourself.

I want a better job, but I'm not desperate for one.

Wants & Wishes =/= Need.

Few more years and I can make up to $50,000-75,000 a year after college. <_>

Depending on who you are, it might show you don't like to work at a place.
When I worked at a skating rink, when I was a DJ, I was in high school still, but there was so much "high school" drama, it made the place a hell hole.
I HATED the work place, while liking my job.
I didn't show any hatred or dislike towards my duties or co-workers.
In a few more years, after you go to school, I want you to come back here and tell me the school was worth it, and you love your job.

When fun activites turn to work, they aren't so much fun anymore.

Rust
Jan 27, 2010, 10:57 PM

When I heard they turned Dahlia into a stripper, I cracked up.

Dahlia into a stripper?! WHAT... THE...

Also, never got to maul down those children. I have the censored version, they replaced them with those annoying mole men. And my game in NEXT FEAR was pretty much fucked up, three to four mobs in each corridor with a shitload of health, and killing them was of no use anyways since they were respawning once you were leaving the room. :<

Gunslinger-08
Jan 29, 2010, 05:06 AM
Drunk-ass freshmen who keep pulling the damn fire alarm at odd hours in the morning piss me off.

Tetsaru
Jan 29, 2010, 06:02 AM
Drunk-ass freshmen who keep pulling the damn fire alarm at odd hours in the morning piss me off.

OMG THIS. I HATED this when I was in college. I remember one semester I was resting up to prepare for a make-up test the next day, and what happens? Fire alarm goes off at 3 AM, have to go downstairs and evacuate the building, wait for half an hour outside in not much more than my boxers, then go back in and attempt to go back to sleep. Needless to say, I didn't get enough rest to get up for the exam at 8 in the morning, so I ended up with a D in the class, which consequently lowered my GPA enough that I lost one of my scholarships.

And this isn't the only time it's happened, oh no. One year some jackass went building to building of our dorms setting the damned thing off, several days in a row. I remember one time I was taking a shit when it happened. If I ever go back to college and find the fucking idiots that pull this shit at the worst parts of the day for me... God have mercy on your pathetic soul...

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 09:19 AM
I'm pissed that such a douche bag would post something not for PSO-W in that thread.
This isn't a fucking porn site.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 29, 2010, 05:04 PM
When we don't get to play dodgeball on Fridays.

No seriously, I love dodgeball. I'm king at dodging. Just don't ask me to catch.

Retehi
Jan 29, 2010, 05:21 PM
When people completely change their avatar/name on Steam, resulting in lots of "who the hell is this?" when I check my friend list.

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 06:40 PM
I hate when people on AIM send me a message to my phone, (and since it tells them I'm on a phone) and send me 15 text messages in 2 minutes.

Specially when I say, "I'm driving!".

I know texting is bad when driving anyway, but it's okay to check em at red lights, or stops, and whatnot.

Alnet
Jan 29, 2010, 07:17 PM
OMG, winner.

This, at 5am, during finals week in the winter. And everyone else in their dorms is looking out of their windows laughing at us in our pajamas in the snow, with good reason. Never happened in their dorms. Never.

Z-735
Jan 29, 2010, 07:35 PM
Lol. When I played the first Silent Hill, I got to the hospital and had to quit lol

Vanzazikon
Jan 29, 2010, 08:07 PM
Wuss.

Z-735
Jan 29, 2010, 08:08 PM
Hey that game is super creepy >:0 I still finished it :3 And bought the rest of the series.
And besides, girls get scared more easily than guys you know :/

Rust
Jan 29, 2010, 09:20 PM
Oh come on, that's such a poor excuse.

Z-735
Jan 29, 2010, 09:23 PM
Well thats the gist of it. Not everyone watched has the same fears and whatnot :P
Alot of girls hate bugs, I can't get enough of them, especially frogs XD Kero kero

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 09:51 PM
Cats piss me off.
I came back from driving my aunt somewhere, and just as I turned into my neighborhood, a cat ran in front of the car.

Luckily for him or her, I missed it!
But it still pisses me off.

Z-735
Jan 29, 2010, 09:52 PM
Lol. I hate it when cats sleep on top off my car and leave paw prints on the windshield DX

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 10:55 PM
Yea, that too.
I had raccoons in my neighborhood that did that too.
Pisses me off even more when I just washed my car/bike.

One time, I found footprints on the MIRROR of my bike. No idea how that happened.

Z-735
Jan 29, 2010, 10:55 PM
It was a demon coon? lol

Vanzazikon
Jan 29, 2010, 11:10 PM
That's a vain raccoon.

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 11:12 PM
It was a demon coon? lol
I think so.

That's a vain raccoon.

This is more likely.

PhantasmalSage
Jan 29, 2010, 11:22 PM
Hypocrits. They all piss me off.

Volcompat321
Jan 30, 2010, 12:55 AM
Why isn't this thread merged or stickied along with the Bull Shxt thread?
They're both great to read.

Also, pisses me off that I disconnect from the internet at the most horrible times.

zfighter14
Jan 30, 2010, 11:34 AM
good question volcompat! i do not know. lol. but yeah it is fun to read what relly pisses ppl off or just what makes them mad.
@ yeah i have that problem too. the stupid net disconnects at random times

Sayara
Jan 30, 2010, 11:45 AM
What do you mean? its always been merged!

joefro
Jan 30, 2010, 01:20 PM
So, I've been loving Mass Effect 2 and hating BioWare for their ridiculous stance on DLC. They've given us lots of it for free so far but it's a pain to get it. First you have to have the Cerberus Network, which is free if you buy the game new or $15 if you get it used. After having the Cerberus network you have to create a BioWare/EA account. Then you have to link your xbl tag. After all those shenanigans you can enter a code at masseffect.com. But wait, there's more! You then need to log onto Mass Effect 2 and promt the download. Finally, you need to go to the Xbox dashboard to let it download. T_T

What's so hard about putting the dlc on xblm like every other developer out there?

Vanzazikon
Jan 30, 2010, 04:28 PM
Aww damn it. I'm now pissed at Volcompat for requesting the merge. :<

Imma kick your car.

Rust
Jan 30, 2010, 04:50 PM
Graet, now I'm subscribed to the bullshx thread. :<

Leviathan
Jan 30, 2010, 04:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I said something about there being my thread here like months ago. >>

Volcompat321
Jan 30, 2010, 05:37 PM
Aww damn it. I'm now pissed at Volcompat for requesting the merge. :<

Imma kick your car.
What if I don't have a car?

Graet, now I'm subscribed to the bullshx thread. :<
Is that a bad thing?

I'm pretty sure I said something about there being my thread here like months ago. >>

Yea, you did, on like the first few pages.

Rust
Jan 30, 2010, 05:39 PM
YES IT IS!

BEING SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF LEVI'S THREADS ---> BLASPHEMY!!

Vanzazikon
Jan 30, 2010, 05:39 PM
What if I don't have a car?I'll buy you a car and then I'll kick it.

Volcompat321
Jan 30, 2010, 05:53 PM
YES IT IS!

BEING SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF LEVI'S THREADS ---> BLASPHEMY!!

I forgot how to subscribe to threads. :o
Tell me how, please. (jk of course)

I'll buy you a car and then I'll kick it.

Well, if you want to buy me a car, and then kick it, go ahead!

Tetsaru
Jan 30, 2010, 06:11 PM
I'll buy you a car and then I'll kick it.

You can buy one for me too. :D

Volcompat321
Jan 30, 2010, 06:16 PM
Yay Vanz is buying PSO-W cars with his new PSO-W credit card (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174624)!

Randomness
Jan 30, 2010, 06:18 PM
Sweet. Get me something worth $1,000,000. I don't care. I can resell it and stash some cash away

Gunslinger-08
Jan 31, 2010, 01:19 AM
My roommate's music tastes and and FUCKING snoring piss me off.

Volcompat321
Jan 31, 2010, 08:20 AM
My roommate's music tastes and and FUCKING snoring piss me off.

I don't mind listening to horrible music, but snoring....oh god no!

Though depending on what type of music, I can only tolerate so much.
Japanese high pitched, or even English high pitched "pop/rock" poprocks is just horrible.

I cant stand the Aqua or whatever with the Barbie song either.
That tone is just....just horrible.

I don't see how people like it.
I'd rather watch that one scene in the Nightmare on Elm Street where Freddy scratches his glove nails on the chalkboard. Honestly.

Gunslinger-08
Jan 31, 2010, 07:19 PM
I don't mind listening to horrible music, but snoring....oh god no!

Though depending on what type of music, I can only tolerate so much.
Japanese high pitched, or even English high pitched "pop/rock" poprocks is just horrible.

I cant stand the Aqua or whatever with the Barbie song either.
That tone is just....just horrible.

I don't see how people like it.
I'd rather watch that one scene in the Nightmare on Elm Street where Freddy scratches his glove nails on the chalkboard. Honestly.

Try three straight hours of Three Day's Grace, Linkin Park, Shinedown, and various punk rock artists.

Leviathan
Jan 31, 2010, 07:49 PM
Try three straight hours of Three Day's Grace, Linkin Park, Shinedown, and various punk rock artists.

Poor Joe Strummer is turning in the grave. :(

I hate smokers who think they are healthy.

Yep, nothing says healthy like a hacking cough!

Volcompat321
Jan 31, 2010, 08:01 PM

Maybe not healthy, but most smokers are healthier than the super obese folks.
Unless they're super obese, and smoke. That's just asking to die.

I hate the smell of smoke.

No one smokes in the house here, but my mom, aunt, and stepdad all smoke. (another reason I want to get out again ASAP!)

At night, my aunt is too lazy/wants to be quiet so she smokes in her room near the window.
My windows are almost always open, because my mom refuses to use the AC (I got my own window unit! Thank god).
So, when she smokes at night, I can smell it come into my room, so I close my windows every night.
That pisses me off so much, because her room wont smell like an asshtray, mine will.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 31, 2010, 08:02 PM
Three Days Grace, only their first album was worth it.

SStrikerR
Jan 31, 2010, 09:00 PM

Thing is, when I get a cough, people say I sound like a smoker. :disapprove:

Tetsaru
Jan 31, 2010, 09:31 PM
Gawd, I can't stand cigarette smoke. I have bad enough sinuses/allergies as it is; spewing that shit around me is like trying to choke me to death. Thank God for the Arkansas Clean Air Act...

Leviathan
Jan 31, 2010, 11:19 PM
Maybe not healthy, but most smokers are healthier than the super obese folks.
Unless they're super obese, and smoke. That's just asking to die.

Smoking kills alveoli [Tiny sacs/ look like branches] in your lung that help you breathe.

Thus when you have less of them it is harder to breathe.

When it is harder to breathe it is harder to work out/ walk/ do things.

Then they get fat. :wacko:

Awesome.

Gawd, I can't stand cigarette smoke. I have bad enough sinuses/allergies as it is; spewing that shit around me is like trying to choke me to death. Thank God for the Arkansas Clean Air Act...

Blaaargh.

I don't mind smokers but if you must then they should do it discreetly.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 1, 2010, 06:04 PM
I remember reading a news article that told about a guy whose lung got punctured but didn't collapse, only due to the tar surrounding it.

I'll have to find it later, it was definitely interesting.