PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shxt: Not Quite a Thread/ More Like a Post.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Polly
Oct 29, 2012, 12:35 PM
My original character is Water Westwood, she's from SilentDEVIANT and lives in the middle ages, city sized Groundman City. Where she uses her self-forged glasses powers to fight crime. Water Westwood is socially outgoing, has straight red hair and is into poetry and knitting, so teenagers will not likely relate to her or think she's cool in any way. She is, in truth, a fairly ordinary human being.

Original character, do not steal!

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 12:38 PM
gigawuts is a robot he is not made of meat gigawuts is (c) gigawuts

Pirrip
Oct 29, 2012, 12:55 PM
My original character, as a kid, grew up in Poland whose whole family moved to Greenland to get away from World War II. They lived in an outpost town north of the tree line. After having newly awakened mysterious magical powers, my character leaves home and builds a magical castle far out in the middle of an uninhabited snowfield. Seventy years later, my character has hardly aged, has their castle filled with exotic dogs, and has become the subject of folklore: A witch that lures children to her middle-of-nowhere castle to feed them to her dogs. In actuality, my character is luring children for companionship.

I don't know how O my C is, but I don't know what other term to use.

To be frank, my OC was initially inspired by hunting the rares in the Rioh Snowfields in PSZero and just... all my time spent there.

NoiseHERO
Oct 29, 2012, 01:02 PM
If this gets derailed and move to another thread I'm gonna have to delete my post so that no one can steal my character from the "Original Character" thread.

RenzokukenZ
Oct 29, 2012, 01:28 PM
My original character is Rock Eastwood, he's from NoiseHERO and lives in futuristic content sized Starchild City. Where he uses his cybernetic headphone powers to NOT fight crime. Rock Eastwood is socially awkward and has blue-green spikey hair and plays videogames all day so that teenagers can relate to him easily and think he looks cool. But the truth is that his mere image is a parody on how typical Shounen character's look as all of his friend tease him on it constantly.

Will he survive highschool? Or will he get killed by a bunch of sociopathic teenagers with videogame related super powers?! WHO KNOWS! He's my Original Character so do not steal!

*Back of Volume 1 of NoiseHERO*

He's Sora with blue hair. Deal with it 8-)

Back on topic, lousy teenagers these days who do not understand that screwing themselves over by not doing what they need to do and being punished for it is not related to being unfairly punished for the hell of it. Case in point, teen brother skips school because he didn't do his homework in the weekend due to internets, I proclaim diminishing his internet rights in the weekends as fair punishment, and rants and shoe-slapping ensues. I get that kids like to push limits, but they're starting to get the idea that with me around, its not a good idea.

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 01:29 PM

Back on topic, lousy teenagers these days who do not understand that screwing themselves over by not doing what they need to do and being punished for it is not related to being unfairly punished for the hell of it. Case in point, teen brother skips school because he didn't do his homework in the weekend due to internets, I proclaim diminishing his internet rights in the weekends as fair punishment, and rants and shoe-slapping ensues. I get that kids like to push limits, but they're starting to get the idea that with me around, its not a good idea.

What is this witchcraft? Good parenting? The fuck?

Granted, you're not the parent, but the point's the same. Good on you.

NoiseHERO
Oct 29, 2012, 01:40 PM

Blue-green hair!

And sora's hair is football headed!

You clearly don't understand good character design when you see it!

Sayara
Oct 29, 2012, 01:43 PM
http://playingwithpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/hey-arnold-viaduct.jpg
?

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/564945_538698379489525_544338163_n.jpg
not my store but one of them.

Working in these conditions are great when you work every department!

Enforcer MKV
Oct 29, 2012, 03:21 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/564945_538698379489525_544338163_n.jpg
not my store but one of them.

Working in these conditions are great when you work every department!

.....East Coast?

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 05:25 PM
That happens down here every hurricane, too. I went into a grocery store once during the eye of a hurricane. The power was out, you could smell whatever was left in the freezer, and the only thing left on the shelves was canned asparagus.

Mike
Oct 29, 2012, 08:26 PM
Broke one of my cheap instruments and made it worse by trying to see if it was actually broken. Doh. Gonna see if I can't fix it tonight.

Tyreek
Oct 30, 2012, 05:16 AM
Edit: My Bullshxt for the day: I'm a damn idiot for not being observant enough in my own room.

Jakosifer
Oct 30, 2012, 10:48 AM
/65 F and feeling good outside yesterday
/comes outside and sees snow today

2012 THIS IS IT FOLKS THIS IS IT
Seriously that blew my mind having to get snow off my car this morning. Less a rant more me being ANNE EYE SURPRISED OH MAN.

darkante
Oct 30, 2012, 10:58 AM
Yesterday the winter cold showed its rear end and today it have been raining all day (albeit in the morning it snowed pretty intensly)
So slippery ice patches ftl.

Sayara
Oct 30, 2012, 08:28 PM
Got my leg reput into a brace because my jobs awesome.

Enforcer MKV
Oct 31, 2012, 12:04 AM
On a serious note, judging by the circumstances on the first try, I would suggest not to get your hopes up, unless they remember you. Mostly because its already the holiday season and I'm surprised they're still hiring.

Eh, I'm not. The place I got hired at is still looking for more seasonals. Then again, they're not as popular as Gamestop, I'm sure.

Either way, good luck, Olaf.

NoiseHERO
Oct 31, 2012, 02:50 PM
Was not about to finish my comic-thingie by today.

Not that it matters, so now I'm just gonna take my time with it.

Outrider
Oct 31, 2012, 03:06 PM
I had plans to do a Halloween-themed stand-alone mini-comic (hyphens are awesome), but I didn't get past sketching out the first two (of five planned) pages. Ah well. There's always next year.

Polly
Oct 31, 2012, 03:10 PM
Was not about to finish my comic-thingie by today.

Not that it matters, so now I'm just gonna take my time with it.

Now you have a WHOLE YEAR to finish it! ;D

Silver linings!

RenzokukenZ
Oct 31, 2012, 04:18 PM
The Down arrow key on my laptop keyboard has gone full stupid. With no warning, it decided to become dysfunctional and now acts as if its being pressed down for long periods of time. It's making things like playing certain games and typing a pain in the ass, and I don't have a USB keyboard lying around somewhere. I'm looking around to see if there's some way to disable it, but so far no luck.

.Rusty.
Oct 31, 2012, 05:41 PM
This jimmy savile business is is pretty disturbing. It's like the uk version of the penn state scandal but it been going on since the 70s o.0

Now you have a WHOLE YEAR to finish it! ;D

Silver linings!

B-but that grey cloud is a year of procrastination ;-;

gigawuts
Nov 1, 2012, 11:15 AM
As I sit here having one of the worst days of my life in recent memory, I find myself wondering exactly what it is that makes some people so content to be so angry on the internet. The same people always insist on having their way with arguments in threads, usually seeming to revel in the act of arguing itself as opposed to trying to see the argument through to its end - as in, even wishing to end it at all.

Is it an outlet? Do they have no better way to express themselves than to just be angry?

Obviously everyone is different, and no cookie cutter designation will apply perfectly, but nonetheless every place on the internet always has people that are content to be angry about anything and everything sitting in front of them.

That wasn't meant to seem dramatic, that is, saying today is "one of the worst days of my life in recent memory." It's just a few things have been building up to a climax and they happened to fall on the same day.

But at least one of them is over with.

NoiseHERO
Nov 1, 2012, 11:20 AM
As I sit here having one of the worst days of my life in recent memory, I find myself wondering exactly what it is that makes some people so content to be so angry on the internet. The same people always insist on having their way with arguments in threads, usually seeming to revel in the act of arguing itself as opposed to trying to see the argument through to its end - as in, even wishing to end it at all.

Is it an outlet? Do they have no better way to express themselves than to just be angry?

Obviously everyone is different, and no cookie cutter designation will apply perfectly, but nonetheless every place on the internet always has people that are content to be angry about anything and everything sitting in front of them.

That wasn't meant to seem dramatic, that is, saying today is "one of the worst days of my life in recent memory." It's just a few things have been building up to a climax and they happened to fall on the same day.

Keep truckin' bro.

As for the internet argument BS

</insert chunk of text I typed about bullshit opinion power>

Sayara
Nov 1, 2012, 11:43 AM
Dont have Day Qyll and wine in the same day
just don't do it.
Gosh oh darn, oh gosh oh darn

CelestialBlade
Nov 1, 2012, 01:01 PM

Some people really do like the sound of their voice that much, or feel so self-important that they have to drill out a frustration to everyone for the sake of feeling like they're right. I don't get it either.

Hope your day starts to look up man, sorry to hear it's been a rough one :\

Jakosifer
Nov 1, 2012, 01:03 PM
I've always just figured it to be an outlet for problems with their personal life. Can easily take out issues on people who are a collection of 0's and 1's. Which bothers me, they are still people after all.

Pirrip
Nov 1, 2012, 01:30 PM
I feel for you, gigawuts. ;A; I hope things turn around for you quickly.

I do think it's an outlet. The internet is a great place to vie for attention.

On a related note, I think it's really crappy that people go out of their way to try to put people down when they see something posted that they don't like. Video is related, it's only 16 seconds long, it's a worthy lesson for anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

RenzokukenZ
Nov 1, 2012, 01:52 PM
It depends on how the arguments are presented. If they are concrete arguments that actually improve and strengthen the opinions of those involved in said arguments, then its actually beneficial. The 'outlet' part is usually when the person arguing is pulling things out of their ass and being smug about it. It also depends on who in the argument is being the offender. Usually one guy starts and is making a valid argument, and the other guy can't accept that they are factually wrong and start blabbering out random things to drag it out. Personally, I like arguments, otherwise we would be nothing but yes-men. But again, it depends.

And its not strictly an internet thing, as the recent presidential debates are to prove.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 1, 2012, 03:04 PM

That's it!

MECHA BRO HUG!

NoiseHERO
Nov 1, 2012, 06:07 PM
It depends on how the arguments are presented. If they are concrete arguments that actually improve and strengthen the opinions of those involved in said arguments, then its actually beneficial. The 'outlet' part is usually when the person arguing is pulling things out of their ass and being smug about it. It also depends on who in the argument is being the offender. Usually one guy starts and is making a valid argument, and the other guy can't accept that they are factually wrong and start blabbering out random things to drag it out. Personally, I like arguments, otherwise we would be nothing but yes-men. But again, it depends.

And its not strictly an internet thing, as the recent presidential debates are to prove.

But politics are ALL about the internets now.

All the teenage girls on tumblr that don't even live in America say so!

BIG OLAF
Nov 2, 2012, 10:13 PM
The manager at Gamestop said two days ago, at my second interview, that he really wants to hire me, and that he actually would have made me an official job offer right then and there at the interview, but had to "clear it" with his regional manager first. Said he'd call me sometime today. Well, today came and went. Gotta love when they don't do the simple shit that they say they're going to (not to mention being flat-out lied to by the last store manager I interacted with). Are these people professionals or not?

Also, this. It's funny....but also really, really sad. Just a warning.

[spoiler-box]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/Dinosaurs.jpg

OH SATAN, DAT WASCALLY WABBIT!

Fucking cavemen.[/spoiler-box]

Crystal_Shard
Nov 2, 2012, 11:50 PM
@Big Olaf: That's one hell of a deep well that frog is living in. O_O

Also, about that manager, odds are he was just being polite. Still, you never know if he might still come through in a day or two.

Pirrip
Nov 3, 2012, 12:20 AM
@OLAF
As a former Gamestop employee that worked there for quite some time, I will tell you it's not that great. In fact, I am quite against it. I even wrote a short essay as to why becoming a Gamestop employee is not a good idea. I'm debating whether or not I ought to post it here, but just thinking about that job rustles my jimmies.

Griffin
Nov 3, 2012, 12:26 AM
Gamestop doesn't hire gamers, they hire people who played games at some point in their life.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 3, 2012, 12:40 AM
The manager at Gamestop said two days ago, at my second interview, that he really wants to hire me, and that he actually would have made me an official job offer right then and there at the interview, but had to "clear it" with his regional manager first. Said he'd call me sometime today. Well, today came and went. Gotta love when they don't do the simple shit that they say they're going to (not to mention being flat-out lied to by the last store manager I interacted with). Are these people professionals or not?

That happened to me, as well. Said they'd contact me, then they didn't, had to go out multiple times. Having also worked there myself...it's not exactly fun.

That being said, it's a job, and if it let's you get money and support yourself, then that's better than nothing.

Pirrip
Nov 3, 2012, 12:43 AM
Gamestop doesn't hire gamers, they hire people who played games at some point in their life.

No truer words were spoken.

BIG OLAF
Nov 3, 2012, 12:44 AM
@OLAF
As a former Gamestop employee that worked there for quite some time, I will tell you it's not that great. In fact, I am quite against it. I even wrote a short essay as to why becoming a Gamestop employee is not a good idea. I'm debating whether or not I ought to post it here, but just thinking about that job rustles my jimmies.

Well, not to sound like a dick here, but I don't care. My financial situation is getting pretty desperate, so anything that lands me a paycheck, I'm gonna take. I'm not concerned with how "great" the job in question is or is not. I don't have the luxury to be picking and choosing.

Pirrip
Nov 3, 2012, 12:49 AM
Well, not to sound like a dick here, but I don't care. My financial situation is getting pretty desperate, so anything that lands me a paycheck, I'm gonna take. I'm not concerned with how "great" the job in question is or is not. I don't have the luxury to be picking and choosing.

I respect your position, having been there myself when I got a job there. More power to you. :hotdog:

Sayara
Nov 3, 2012, 11:40 AM
Glamour jobs are over-rated.
i worked the same job for 6 years where my injury count could write a book. But i still got my job.

.Rusty.
Nov 4, 2012, 02:55 PM
Apparently if you are a dude it is not ok to like purple things :-?

The third street saints are gonna be pissed :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2012, 03:05 PM
Apparently if you are a dude it is not ok to like purple things :-?

My favorite color is purple, and I get pretty aggravated when people try to tell me purple is a feminine color. Purple is mostly gender-neutral, but if one sex had to be chosen, it would be masculine, as purple was used to symbolize royalty (most notably kings) back in Medieval times. Purple-colored garments were also extremely popular with high-ranking and/or rich males in the Roman Empire.

In short, purple has been favored by men since before recorded history, so I don't know where these people get that "it's feminine" shit.

gigawuts
Nov 4, 2012, 03:06 PM
Pink wasn't even a feminine color until, what, the 30's was it? Same way nobody gave a fuck about diamonds being forever until that shit was massively marketed around the same time.

A lot of our modern traditions are the result of early 20th century mass marketing campaigns. It goes a lot deeper than making women think their man doesn't love them if they don't get a valentine's day card.

.Rusty.
Nov 4, 2012, 03:18 PM
My favorite color is purple, and I get pretty aggravated when people try to tell me purple is a feminine color. Purple is mostly gender-neutral, but if one sex had to be chosen, it would be masculine, as purple was used to symbolize royalty (most notably kings) back in Medieval times. Purple-colored garments were also extremely popular with high-ranking and/or rich males in the Roman Empire.

In short, purple has been favored by men since before recorded history, so I don't know where these people get that "it's feminine" shit.

I thought blue was ya favorite colour :3

And about my post I think noobs were just mad about geting outscored by a giant purple krogan.

darkante
Nov 4, 2012, 03:20 PM
I dislike pink, but love purple.
And i don´t like "cute" stuff with a overblinding colour of pink.
Uhh..makes me ill.

But i´m not gonna judge anyone liking pink (or any feminine colours).

NoiseHERO
Nov 4, 2012, 03:31 PM
Hay the first step to applying gender roles to color outside of an incubation room is the first step to missing out on awesome colors!

Valkyrie Lovrina
Nov 4, 2012, 05:41 PM
my last game-pad died. one of the the left should buttons[L1] blew off and the other one[R2] sunk into the game-pad while trying to put the other back in. :-x

right before I could kill the struggle leader in Armored Core too and I was just about to continue Valkyrie Profile, Start FF6, Finish up Armored Core 1 so I can continue to Project Phantasma. now I can't do any of that because I have no game-pad to play the emulator. FML, like really? why the fuck now?!?! why did it have to break?!?!

was really looking forward to this week but after this..... now I have to play PSO2 with keyboard and mouse....:-(

EvilMag
Nov 4, 2012, 05:44 PM
my last game-pad died. one of the the left should buttons[L1] blew off and the other one[R2] sunk into the game-pad while trying to put the other back in. :-x

right before I could kill the struggle leader in Armored Core too and I was just about to continue Valkyrie Profile, Start FF6, Finish up Armored Core 1 so I can continue to Project Phantasma. now I can't do any of that because I have no game-pad to play the emulator. FML, like really? why the fuck now?!?! why did it have to break?!?!

was really looking forward to this week but after this..... now I have to play PSO2 with keyboard and mouse....:-(

Have you tried getting a new gamepad or can't afford one?

Valkyrie Lovrina
Nov 4, 2012, 05:50 PM
Have you tried getting a new gamepad or can't afford one?can't afford one. been trying to make all three of my gamepads last. each one broke one after the other. first two kept power flickering. this third one just dismantled itself.

Outrider
Nov 5, 2012, 12:21 AM
can't afford one. been trying to make all three of my gamepads last. each one broke one after the other. first two kept power flickering. this third one just dismantled itself.

You don't have an Xbox 360 or PS3 controller you can plug into your PC? Or is that what you were already using?

Mike
Nov 5, 2012, 02:33 AM
This isn't as hard as you think.

It was raining this morning and the water seeped through holes in my worn-out shoes. Yuck.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 5, 2012, 10:38 AM
Yahoo's help support is non existent

I might lose a 14 year old e-mail address account from "suspected compromised account"

because the security question stays the same for "changing the password you forgot" and "suspected its been compromised." There are 2 questions it says, but you have to get past the 1st one to even see the 2nd one. Which if I set in like 1998, I do not remember now:

something about

"Who's your second born child?"

Yeah, I'm going to choose that security question when I'm 13.

edit:
Yahoo being crappy for email security, had some big scares recently of seeing someone got in and was using my address for spambotting, nowhere to report it to yahoo really, just some lame - change your password and stay safe stuff. I changed my password. Any attempts with what I'm sure I used for the new one, swapped out for some other interchangeable tries, all fail and it locks up for 12-24 hours.

I maybe stupidly logged out to attempt to sign back in too. Having a cookie that had me still logged in, but it was asking for the password every so often again just going between emails sometimes. Putting the password in then, didn't let me go back to using email.

Polly
Nov 5, 2012, 11:48 PM
The world hates us left-handed instrumentalists. Won't have a shiny new lefty bass for at least a week or two. :\

Sayara
Nov 6, 2012, 12:15 AM
Had cold weather knee bone pain today.
26 yrs old, cripple walking around campus. The king of class.

BIG OLAF
Nov 6, 2012, 12:56 PM
The world hates us left-handed instrumentalists. Won't have a shiny new lefty bass for at least a week or two. :\

The world seems to hate left-handed people in general. I read somewhere that it's considered "rude" to extend your left hand for a handshake greeting, because most people are right-handed.

Well excuuuuuse me.

EvilMag
Nov 6, 2012, 01:15 PM
The world seems to hate left-handed people in general. I read somewhere that it's considered "rude" to extend your left hand for a handshake greeting, because most people are right-handed.

Well excuuuuuse me.

I guess I'm a rude son of a bitch now since I'm left handed. :P

Nitro Vordex
Nov 6, 2012, 01:27 PM
Stop being so fuck ass backwards.

I remember hearing a lot of musicians I've met sayin' that if you're left handed, just learn to play right handed. It'll be better on you in the long run. Plus you don't have to pay extra because a company has to make a guitar a different way.

Not like I care, I seem to play terribly either way. :disapprove:

Polly
Nov 6, 2012, 01:41 PM
Stop being so fuck ass backwards.

I remember hearing a lot of musicians I've met sayin' that if you're left handed, just learn to play right handed. It'll be better on you in the long run. Plus you don't have to pay extra because a company has to make a guitar a different way.

Not like I care, I seem to play terribly either way. :disapprove:

I have nerve issues in my left hand that prevent me from being able to be as precise with the ring and pinky fingers on my left hand as I'd like to be. I can play guitar right handed on a good day when it's not acting up, but I decided to go left with bass because it's an instrument I want to dedicate myself to and having an issue that's likely to get even worse later in life, I'd rather my strong fretting hand be my right hand seeing as I can still pluck/pick with my left hand's index and middle fingers just fine. xP

gigawuts
Nov 6, 2012, 02:50 PM
Had cold weather knee bone pain today.
26 yrs old, cripple walking around campus. The king of class.

Keep strong brotha :fist:

Sayara
Nov 6, 2012, 04:24 PM
They charge 100$ for this huge ass leg bracer too that i used for 2 days.
shit man just give me a rental next time!
(since it was workers comp i dont have to pay it but good lord the ridiculiousness)

yoshiblue
Nov 6, 2012, 08:42 PM

Well excuuuuuse me.

I heard its considered an insult to do so in Arabic countries because its the hands that's used to wipe your butt.

NoiseHERO
Nov 6, 2012, 11:51 PM
Went to deviantart looking for inspiration to draw on front page...

Why the hell would I do that... ~_~;

gigawuts
Nov 7, 2012, 12:41 AM
I heard its considered an insult to do so in Arabic countries because its the hands that's used to wipe your butt.

Righty here, prepare to shake my butt hand.

Polly
Nov 7, 2012, 01:30 AM

Because you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sonic fanart!

BIG OLAF
Nov 7, 2012, 01:32 AM
The case: Fit, toned, and/or generally athetic-bodied women.

What ignorant tools think those phrases entail:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.angrytrainerfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/female-bodybuilders-2009.jpg

http://xfitlifeinsidethebox.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/women-bodybuilder-02.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

What they actually entail:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/washboard-abs-six-pack39.jpg?w=500

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/washboard-abs-six-pack23.jpg?w=500&h=750[/SPOILER-BOX]

Really getting sick of it all being lumped together. "EWW, THAT GIRL HAS MUSCLE?! FUCKING GROSS BRO1!!!"

Right, because women aren't allowed to be strong or any sort of physically-imposing, right?

Chik'Tikka
Nov 7, 2012, 03:24 AM
^ i know, i feel ya, it makes my occasional "before morning" searches so hard with all the roid rage gorilla women plugging up the interwebs+^_^+
at anyrate, my sister was cheerleading captain, and she looked like those girls, so OLAF, next time you describe an athletic fit woman, describe her as a cheerleader captain+^_^+

Sayara
Nov 7, 2012, 03:53 PM
get injured at the job,
get workersman comp claim number and shit
go to doctors for checkups.
comp folk refuse to answer doctor, no check ups given.

Its ridiculious the amount of shit they'd do NOT to pay you or treat you for anything.

Scrub
Nov 7, 2012, 06:38 PM

I was playing Mario Party 3 w/my buds last night and was talking about how Yoshi was 'undoubtedly down with the clown,' and wondered aloud if there was any Yoshi ICP fanart on DA.

The answer was yes.

Some crap about babez.

I used to never like any kind of girls like this because people always just post the first kind of girl there, but my bud was showing me some cute girl who looks like the second girls and oh man I'm a big fan now.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/AECxf.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Noblewine
Nov 8, 2012, 12:03 AM
I can't figure out why I can't get Ragnarok online to run after installing it. So I need to get around to contacting a gm to figure this out. So balancing my art projects from Graphic Design I'm a little aggreviated with how I've been balancing my free time. =/

Outrider
Nov 9, 2012, 11:45 AM
I have an old Vertical Horizon song stuck in my head. Somehow.

CelestialBlade
Nov 9, 2012, 01:23 PM
I have an old Vertical Horizon song stuck in my head. Somehow.
....shit, now I do too. Dammit.

NoiseHERO
Nov 9, 2012, 03:47 PM
I was playing Mario Party 3 w/my buds last night and was talking about how Yoshi was 'undoubtedly down with the clown,' and wondered aloud if there was any Yoshi ICP fanart on DA.

The answer was yes.

I used to never like any kind of girls like this because people always just post the first kind of girl there, but my bud was showing me some cute girl who looks like the second girls and oh man I'm a big fan now.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/AECxf.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Face is kawaii... D:

But...

Arms in combination make me feel confused! D8

/NOT A MUSCLE GIRL FAAAAaaaaaAACEEeee D8

*DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK*

Ketchup345
Nov 9, 2012, 06:40 PM
Ordered an item the other day. Tracking says it it was handed from UPS to USPS earlier today. Expected delivery is Tuesday. It is already in town, why isn't delivery scheduled for tomorrow?

Polly
Nov 9, 2012, 06:49 PM
Ordered an item the other day. Tracking says it it was handed from UPS to USPS earlier today. Expected delivery is Tuesday. It is already in town, why isn't delivery scheduled for tomorrow?

If there's an "Expected Delivery Date" listed, no matter what and no matter where that package is, they almost always hold the package until then. It's happened to me and it's really just mind numbingly frustrating, especially given that my post office is probably 10 minutes away.

Other times, USPS will just ship it out anyway and you'll get it before the expected date. That's probably happened more than my previous experience, but they will hold them sometimes too.

Ketchup345
Nov 9, 2012, 08:11 PM
If there's an "Expected Delivery Date" listed, no matter what and no matter where that package is, they almost always hold the package until then. It's happened to me and it's really just mind numbingly frustrating, especially given that my post office is probably 10 minutes away.

Other times, USPS will just ship it out anyway and you'll get it before the expected date. That's probably happened more than my previous experience, but they will hold them sometimes too.
I have seen both I think. It is annoying. For this one, it isn't like it is anything big (20 feet of cables- 10 feet of RJ-45/Cat5e network, 10 feet of USB Micro B).

What may annoy me even more is that I was able to track the package on the website, but the apps had a significant delay, both when I was able to start tracking (app said something along the lines of: There is no record of this item) the items and for updates.

Edit rant: My apartment's freezer doesn't have a light. I have to turn on the kitchen light to see.

CelestialBlade
Nov 9, 2012, 09:26 PM
Edit rant: My apartment's freezer doesn't have a light. I have to turn on the kitchen light to see.
Side-by-side or stacked? I've yet to see a stack setup with a light in the freezer.

Ketchup345
Nov 9, 2012, 09:43 PM
Side-by-side or stacked? I've yet to see a stack setup with a light in the freezer.Stack. Freezer on top. I guess the year of a stacked freezer below and the years before that of side by side made me forget the ancient stacked freezer on top refrigerator my family had years ago.

Outrider
Nov 10, 2012, 12:08 AM

Where did you order it from?

These days I do almost everything from Amazon and just use the free shipping. It often comes within two or three days, making any of the more expensive options seem a little silly to me.

Ketchup345
Nov 10, 2012, 11:57 AM
Where did you order it from?

These days I do almost everything from Amazon and just use the free shipping. It often comes within two or three days, making any of the more expensive options seem a little silly to me.Monoprice. I would have liked to have them before the weekend, but it isn't necessary.

I do use Amazon's free shipping when I order from them, but have found that for over a year now, they don't always ship the items out the next day, they may "hold" the items for a few days before actually mailing them out. So If I order on a Monday with it in stock, it may not ship until say Thursday. It used to be next day it would be shipped.

BIG OLAF
Nov 10, 2012, 12:45 PM
In lieu of starting a new job sometime this upcoming week, I've lost pretty much all interest in everything. I can't get into any game for more than a few minutes, due to the extreme nervousness of the aforementioned employment. Also, because I feel that there's no point, since I'm going to be diving back into the world of the 40-hour workweek with zero free time to do the things I actually enjoy doing (I don't count two measly days on the weekend as sufficient free time). So, I feel like just giving up any and all 'hobbies' since I won't be able to pursue them to the amount of time I would personally enjoy. Sure is fun being a "productive member of society"...oh wait, no it's not.

I'm a stupid kid, I don't know how to do a job with a strict timing schedule where people are going to depend on me to deliver their parts to them when they need them. I know I'm going to fuck it up so bad. I'm terrible at responsibilities and time management, let alone driving directions. I've been living in the same area since I was six months old, and still don't know street names. I learn by stores and landmarks. At least the van has a GPS.

CelestialBlade
Nov 10, 2012, 01:42 PM
40-hour workweek won't leave you with any real shortage of free time unless you're only counting full days. It's something you'll adjust to and adapt your schedule to pretty quickly. I know I have more free time working, even doing the 70-hour weeks I have been doing, than I ever did in college :P

Hoping your new employment goes well, just don't dread it :) A lot of the people that complain about having NO TIME EVER usually just don't know how to manage it, or subscribe to the LOOK HOW BUSY I AM GUYS pride nonsense. It'll be fine.

Be confident above all.

Ketchup345
Nov 11, 2012, 11:16 AM
Some of my Thunderbird's RSS feeds got messed up. I don't think fixing it will be any fun at all.

.Rusty.
Nov 11, 2012, 04:55 PM
Ugh woke up and my back hurts :( must have been sleeping in a weird position.That or im... geting... old.

NNNNNOOOOOOOO D:

Something else has been bothering me but psow is probably not the best place to talk about it ._.

Ketchup345
Nov 11, 2012, 11:33 PM
Screw you NFL, Fox, and CBS for screwing up Sunday night programming times, resulting in only parts of episodes recorded (I think I fixed that after tonight's incident, but still).

Enforcer MKV
Nov 12, 2012, 04:16 AM
Love. Specifically old feelings resurfacing. Ugh.

Can't you just leave me alone? PLEASE??? I've already had my fill of it for a few years, thanks.

:cry:

Sayara
Nov 12, 2012, 02:12 PM
I injured myself doing your companies work stop being so pussyfooted and get a fucking claim confirmation so i can just get back to work already you irresponsible piece of shit RISK managment

CelestialBlade
Nov 12, 2012, 10:53 PM
Close friend's in the hospital after a sudden BP spike. Staying strong, but it's taking all my strength to do so. It's worth it for her.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 12, 2012, 11:15 PM
Close friend's in the hospital after a sudden BP spike. Staying strong, but it's taking all my strength to do so. It's worth it for her.

Hope they get through it alright, and soon.

NoiseHERO
Nov 13, 2012, 04:11 AM

Hope everything turns out alright

CelestialBlade
Nov 13, 2012, 07:09 AM
Thanks, guys, means a lot. I'm told she's doing better but is going to be staying in the hospital to get her BP levels back to normal and to determine the cause. That's for the best. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep and I can't focus on work at all right now, but I shouldn't be the one complaining. She'll be alright though, just dwelling on what could have caused the issue.

Zeal
Nov 14, 2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks, guys, means a lot. I'm told she's doing better but is going to be staying in the hospital to get her BP levels back to normal and to determine the cause. That's for the best. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep and I can't focus on work at all right now, but I shouldn't be the one complaining. She'll be alright though, just dwelling on what could have caused the issue.

*hugs* I hope things turn out alright. :3

Sunday had to, possibly, have been the worst Sunday in my memory. First, internet started screwing up, and now it's gotten to the point of where it only lasts an hour before I have to go and manually turn off the extension, of which the modem, router, and main hub computer are plugged into, then turn it on again to have it last for another hour, and the cycle repeats.

Dad was also drinking quite a bit, and when he does that, he gets easily pissed off at the smallest of things. Which means a lot of swearing and raised voices...

And to top that Sunday off, I found out a friend of mine I knew from high school had passed away a few hours earlier. It still seems so... weird and unreal. ._.

CelestialBlade
Nov 14, 2012, 08:22 PM
*hugs* I hope things turn out alright. :3

Sunday had to, possibly, have been the worst Sunday in my memory. First, internet started screwing up, and now it's gotten to the point of where it only lasts an hour before I have to go and manually turn off the extension, of which the modem, router, and main hub computer are plugged into, then turn it on again to have it last for another hour, and the cycle repeats.

Dad was also drinking quite a bit, and when he does that, he gets easily pissed off at the smallest of things. Which means a lot of swearing and raised voices...

And to top that Sunday off, I found out a friend of mine I knew from high school had passed away a few hours earlier. It still seems so... weird and unreal. ._.
Thanks :) Everything's good now, she's home and resting up. Looking forward to getting back to some normalcy, personally.

Sorry to hear about your day. Death...isn't something that makes a lot of sense, so don't look for it to. Just keep the good memories with you and they'll be with you forever.

.Rusty.
Nov 15, 2012, 04:40 PM
There is currently a free game on the xbox dashboard because it is the Xbox live 10th anniversary. But it's some random kinect bollocks :barf:

Ah well got it on the download history in case I ever end up with one of those things.

Outrider
Nov 15, 2012, 06:18 PM
There is currently a free game on the xbox dashboard because it is the Xbox live 10th anniversary. But it's some random kinect bollocks :barf:

Ah well got it on the download history in case I ever end up with one of those things.

I hadn't thought of that. Oh well, might as well go and download it. It's not like it's that much different from the Doritos games I downloaded and never played (or the Doritos game I actually did play.)

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2012, 08:17 PM
Haw, the GPS in my delivery van kept leading me to some abandoned train tracks, instead of to the store I was trying to get to earlier today. The guy that's training me said that it's a bit quirky like that sometimes; led us around in circles for a good 20 minutes.

EDIT: Also, what's with people (Republicans) throwing around this term "traditional America/Americans" and how 'dead' the ideal is? It's starting to annoy me.

Just watching the Daily Show right now, I think Jon Stewart explained it a bit for me. It's the expression and belief that the 'presiding generation' of America always views itself more virtuous and more understanding of the 'American Experience' than the up-and-coming generation. From what I can gather from what I've read and heard, they think we're all a bunch of lazy good-for-nothing sponges that want nothing more than to destroy what they consider 'traditional' American values (in this case, religious views and things of that nature), even though those values are ever-changing.

Polly
Nov 16, 2012, 09:54 AM
EDIT: Also, what's with people (Republicans) throwing around this term "traditional America/Americans" and how 'dead' the ideal is? It's starting to annoy me.

It's how you de-legitimize the leftist/progressive viewpoints. You paint them as un-American without really saying it, because as it turns out...people don't like being called un-American. You'll notice a lot of that kind of language was especially crucial to how campaigns have been run in the two most recent elections. There aren't people all that afraid to throw around "un-American" still, but the ones that want to appear like they're not total whackjobs and more "moderate" than they really are love "traditional American ideals/values."

It's common political practice and it has been for years to manipulate language in a way to say the things you really want to say without really saying them. Look at older campaign ads and debates and notice how they speak specifically about racial minorities and women in particular and you'll notice the same kind of "smoothing over" pattern.

.Rusty.
Nov 16, 2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah "traditional values" is often a dog whistle for lets rewind sociality back to the 1950s.
It's not something that is exclusive to america ._.

Of course they never mention how high the tax rate was back then :wacko:

CelestialBlade
Nov 16, 2012, 10:44 AM
We get the "traditional good Kentucky values" nonsense here which basically translates into "Hi I'm from a farm supposedly and I'd like to beat you over the head with my early-1900s values as I hide behind the bible!" This is a predominantly red, conservative state so tactics like that tend to work pretty well, you'll even see the left wing using it every now and then. I remember a campaign ad for a judge candidate some years ago whose entire campaign hinged on how she was against gay marriage, and she won. It's all marketing to your target audience; campaigning is a business like anything else.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 16, 2012, 10:59 AM
Woke up this morning, and that blasted cough came back! Granted, it's nowhere near as bad as it's been in the recent past, but still, it's a major pain having to go into a retail job that involves interacting with the public and having a slight cough.

Has anyone else noticed how this has become the most tactful thread in the entire site?

.Rusty.
Nov 16, 2012, 01:02 PM
Has anyone else noticed how this has become the most tactful thread in the entire site?

Probably because it's just a few regular posters in here.

Sayara
Nov 17, 2012, 12:41 PM
If someone were to ask me,
"Hey Tingle, which artists do you really feel inspired you or like influence you?"
I wouldn't know how to answer them.

shit.

BIG OLAF
Nov 17, 2012, 03:09 PM
I didn't know that question ever 'needed' an answer. I think you'd be okay just saying "shit I dunno."

Sayara
Nov 17, 2012, 03:15 PM
Its more so about a way to explain myself as how i work in a sense.

Considering how outlandish and folk my art has become now-a-days there isn't really an answer.

that is of course on the basis someone asks and inquires about my work in the first place professionally! :wacko:
:(

.Rusty.
Nov 17, 2012, 03:22 PM
Well then you gotta be all "it's all me baby!". Well you and whatever drugs are currently flowing through ya system :wacko:

Sayara
Nov 17, 2012, 03:32 PM
hahaha pen name it up?

Sayara ft Ibipropzolone?

BIG OLAF
Nov 17, 2012, 11:05 PM
It's how you de-legitimize the leftist/progressive viewpoints. You paint them as un-American without really saying it, because as it turns out...people don't like being called un-American. You'll notice a lot of that kind of language was especially crucial to how campaigns have been run in the two most recent elections. There aren't people all that afraid to throw around "un-American" still, but the ones that want to appear like they're not total whackjobs and more "moderate" than they really are love "traditional American ideals/values."

It's common political practice and it has been for years to manipulate language in a way to say the things you really want to say without really saying them. Look at older campaign ads and debates and notice how they speak specifically about racial minorities and women in particular and you'll notice the same kind of "smoothing over" pattern.

Forgot to address this earlier, but yes, I can completely see that. It's just a way for them to paint those who happen to oppose their own 'values' as villains to use as a cheap way of getting ahead. Pretty cowardly, not to mention nonsensical, since America has always been an ever-changing 'melting pot' of values and traditions. If someone brought, for instance, Thomas Jefferson back from the grave, he'd have a much different view of what 'traditional' America is than the people, like Billo the Clown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_O%27Reilly_%28political_commentator%29), who grieve the same thing in this modern age.

.Rusty.
Nov 18, 2012, 08:19 AM
There is also a lot of just world fallacy bullshit in right wing groups as well. Like the idea that anyone can be successful if they put the effort and anyone who is unsuccessful is obviously just lazy. But of course reality ain't that simple.

Heskett
Nov 19, 2012, 12:22 AM
Getting consistently called-in for work on my supposed days off. Can I have a break, plx?

Tyreek
Nov 19, 2012, 12:30 AM
So... Steam has apparently become terrible for me as of this morning. I tried to play a game on there, and it prompts that it needs to convert my game into a new format. Sure, why not?

"An error has occurred while installing 'game' (No connection to content servers)"

It has done this to all the games I have. I have never had this problem before, and it couldn't be a firewall issue, as I have always been able to play and update accordingly. Now I even get an error connecting to my community profile on Steam. I tried to troubleshoot the issue, and tried to do the .blob delete and re-download fix. Nothing. Now I can't play shit on Steam. Period.

Way to ruin the night.

Polly
Nov 19, 2012, 11:33 AM
FINALLY acquire my shiny new left-handed bass guitar.
Urge to LOW END can finally be satiated!
Plug in.
Audio Out jack is busted.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN!
AUGLHGLHGLHGLHGLHGLHGLH!

CelestialBlade
Nov 19, 2012, 12:00 PM
FINALLY acquire my shiny new left-handed bass guitar.
Urge to LOW END can finally be satiated!
Plug in.
Audio Out jack is busted.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN!
AUGLHGLHGLHGLHGLHGLHGLH!
Man, one thing after the other with that >_< Bash them over the head with drumsticks until they fix it!

NoiseHERO
Nov 20, 2012, 07:49 AM
I sweeeEEeeeaaaaarrrr to fucking godddddd... O_O

The eye in my drawing/painting/what-the-fuck-ever just flashed at me.... twice....

/freaking out right now

CelestialBlade
Nov 20, 2012, 08:16 AM

The eye in my drawing/painting/what-the-fuck-ever just flashed at me.... twice....

/freaking out right now
Get some sleep, ya dork o_O;

Enforcer MKV
Nov 20, 2012, 08:33 AM

/freaking out right now

I'm not the only one who imagined Rock twitching, half-crazed when I read this, right?

RIGHT???

NoiseHERO
Nov 20, 2012, 09:30 AM
Get some sleep, ya dork o_O;

I'm not sleepy! That's why it freaked me out!

.Rusty.
Nov 20, 2012, 11:07 AM
I thought being a bit mad was part of being a successful artist. Just don't go cutting ya ear off or something :wacko:

MrXtreme
Nov 20, 2012, 04:31 PM
He's not "a bit mad", he's insane. Don't encourage him to cause self-infliction now!

BIG OLAF
Nov 20, 2012, 11:26 PM
-People who say "HAPPY *number* BIRTHDAY!!"

Sorry, I'm pretty sure that the Birthday Boy/Girl knows how old they're turning. No need to reiterate.

-People who make the same jokes/quips/comments over and over.

Okay, we get it. You're friends and you like to bust each others balls. No one else cares, and we don't need to see it every time you want to have a fun little spat with each other. Thanks.

-People who continuously make huge deals out of how HAWT or SEXAY some famous person is.

The people in question are usually pretty grody-looking anyway (Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, etc.).

EDIT:

-People who assume anyone who enjoys electronic gaming is a HOPELESS VIRGIN LOSER LOLOL

Read an article about a guy who broke a world record by playing Black Ops 2 for 135 hours straight. Go to the comments section, immediately bombarded with "LOL, HE'S PROBABLY AVAILABLE, LADIES" and "BECAUSE GETTING LAID WAS OBVIOUSLY OUT OF THE QUESTION", among other barbaric retorts and insults. When will people learn that playing video games, and other generally "nerdy" activities, doesn't automatically make you completely unattractive and undesirable to the opposite sex?

also, by proxy, people who think sex is all there is in life also piss me right off.

†~~~†

Okay, that's my venting done for the moment.

RenzokukenZ
Nov 21, 2012, 12:00 AM
-

EDIT:

-People who assume anyone who enjoys electronic gaming is a HOPELESS VIRGIN LOSER LOLOL

Read an article about a guy who broke a world record by playing Black Ops 2 for 135 hours straight. Go to the comments section, immediately bombarded with "LOL, HE'S PROBABLY AVAILABLE, LADIES" and "BECAUSE GETTING LAID WAS OBVIOUSLY OUT OF THE QUESTION", among other barbaric retorts and insults. When will people learn that playing video games, and other generally "nerdy" activities, doesn't automatically make you completely unattractive and undesirable to the opposite sex?

The irony being that most of those hardcore gamers, like the Koreans who play games like Starcraft, League of Legends, and DoTA, make serious cash and are swimming in ladies.

They just say those things to make themselves feel better and to express their jelly-ness.

NoiseHERO
Nov 21, 2012, 12:09 AM
The irony being that most of those hardcore gamers, like the Koreans who play games like Starcraft, League of Legends, and DoTA, make serious cash and are swimming in ladies.

Man this generation of mankind is freaking weird...

RenzokukenZ
Nov 21, 2012, 12:17 AM
It's the same generation where dressing up like an old school nerd, complete with thick glasses, or a homeless person, or a $2 whore is considered cool.

What's to expect?

.Rusty.
Nov 21, 2012, 05:44 AM
I dunno if you are obsessed with something to the point that you are not showering or eating properly it is kinda unattractive :/

Man this generation of mankind is freaking weird...

Humans have always been weird when it comes to sex. Now they just have a easier time finding each other with the internet.

CelestialBlade
Nov 21, 2012, 07:41 AM
-People who say "HAPPY *number* BIRTHDAY!!"

Sorry, I'm pretty sure that the Birthday Boy/Girl knows how old they're turning. No need to reiterate.
I dunno, I'm getting to where the occasional reminder is helpful @_@;

"How old are you?"
"Um, uh, shit, twenty-fo--no no, uh, OH, TWENTY-SEVEN! HAH!"

EvilMag
Nov 21, 2012, 10:45 AM

"How old are you?"

My dad forgot how old he was last year on his birthday. :P

Noblewine
Nov 21, 2012, 01:44 PM
I'm on vacation and I caught a head cold due to how cold/windy it is at Virginia Beach.
Eating alot of fruit/water to help and reminding myself to take medicine while visiting family.

I miss playing on my psp and the only games I own are mostly rpg's. I love Star Ocean 2 so far and want to see the ending(s). I need to buy another one. However, wondering why the libary of games for the psp sucks and I mostly buy rpg's for it. =/
I notice I own more games for my ds lite which is a combination of rpg's, platformers and puzzle games. The psp games don't appeal to me much. I wonder why.

Randomness
Nov 21, 2012, 01:57 PM

"How old are you?"

There are a couple birthdays where the number is significant. 18 and 21, mainly.

Edit: In the US, that is. And even then, 21 isn't a given.

Mike
Nov 21, 2012, 07:23 PM
Age really doesn't mean a whole lot once you start to get older.

RenzokukenZ
Nov 21, 2012, 11:49 PM
Age really doesn't mean a whole lot once you start to get older.

Except for maybe certain body systems shutting down through the course of time, as well as certain systems finishing setting up and ready to be used. And the age number sure acts nicely as a bookmark for folks to pinpoint certain moments in their lives that they feel like, well, bookmarking.

BIG OLAF
Nov 22, 2012, 12:51 AM
Forgot to mention this yesterday, but:

People who are 'professionals' and yet don't even know how to correctly punctuate word or use correct grammar. One of the establishments I passed by on a major road whilst making deliveries during work was a place by the name of "Insurance Pro's", and the subtext beneath the name was "we are your neighborhood insurance pro's", all on their big-ass, some-odd-thousand-dollar sign, huge and for all to see.

I think I remember seeing a sign for a place called "Auto Pro's" on the same day, too.

God.

CelestialBlade
Nov 22, 2012, 07:24 AM
Went to bed last night feeling accomplished, had all my food for today prepped, was excited about seeing family today...and my body decides "Hey you know how we get sick maybe once every two years? It'd be funny if we made that happen on Thanksgiving, her favorite holiday!" So, here I am with a massively bad headache, throat's sore, all sorts of wonderful things are coming up from my guts, and the usual all-over soreness and lack of energy. Great way to kick off the four-day weekend huh? Was really looking forward to seeing family too.

I don't know if this was induced by how nonstop I've been going the past two months or all the concerns and worry on my mind here recently...but it wouldn't surprise me. I sit here and tell people not to stress and such and I sure look like a paragon of good health now. Bah.

tl;dr Sick and bitchy on Thanksgiving. Fuck.

NoiseHERO
Nov 22, 2012, 07:49 AM
Went to bed last night feeling accomplished, had all my food for today prepped, was excited about seeing family today...and my body decides "Hey you know how we get sick maybe once every two years? It'd be funny if we made that happen on Thanksgiving, her favorite holiday!" So, here I am with a massively bad headache, throat's sore, all sorts of wonderful things are coming up from my guts, and the usual all-over soreness and lack of energy. Great way to kick off the four-day weekend huh? Was really looking forward to seeing family too.

I don't know if this was induced by how nonstop I've been going the past two months or all the concerns and worry on my mind here recently...but it wouldn't surprise me. I sit here and tell people not to stress and such and I sure look like a paragon of good health now. Bah.

tl;dr Sick and bitchy on Thanksgiving. Fuck.

IF you give me your sick, you'll feel better! I'm willing to take this risk for a waifu!

/dies

darkante
Nov 22, 2012, 08:14 AM
Get reminded from time to time of my dead childhood best friend.
Trying my best to forget about that tragic day and move on.

CelestialBlade
Nov 22, 2012, 11:55 AM
You know what, no. I'm Chelsea, dammit, and with Dayquil as my armor I'm gonna get out and enjoy my Thanksgiving. I'll live.

Rock> B-Baka, I can handle this...! You don't have to...worry about me...s-stupid...

Darkante> Sorry to hear. I know how...nonsensical death can feel, so try not to dwell on it.

gigawuts
Nov 22, 2012, 01:09 PM
Get reminded from time to time of my dead childhood best friend.
Trying my best to forget about that tragic day and move on.

This advice might be completely out of bounds, but I've given it to people who've experienced loss in the past and many have said it really helped them. I've seen someone else give it here too, so I'm glad other people think the same way.

Life after a death is never easy, especially not when you're young. There's a line you have to walk somewhere between holding on and moving on, neither of which alone will really help you move forward by themselves, but with both you can certainly improve your life in the future.

Essentially, remember everything good about them. What they liked, what they did. Don't forget the bad, never forget that. Don't glorify them. But don't focus on it. Remember why you liked them and smile. You knew them. They're not forgotten, it wasn't in vain. At the very least they live on through you. Hold on to the best parts and walk stronger for knowing them.

.Rusty.
Nov 22, 2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah the whole death thing is never easy for anyone involved ._.
But it will stop you taking the decent people in your life for granted.

CelestialBlade
Nov 22, 2012, 06:16 PM
Nobody ever truly dies if people hold onto the memories of them. Never forget that.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 22, 2012, 10:47 PM
Black Friday + Retail job = Worry.

Ugh, so scared, so scared, so scared....

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2012, 12:18 AM
Damn Black Friday and their crazy awesome sales.

Reksanden
Nov 23, 2012, 12:56 AM
Why the hell, Skyrim, are you making me REDOWNLOAD you? Especially when I wanna play you while downloading Assassin's Creed 3? Yeesh.

BIG OLAF
Nov 24, 2012, 01:21 AM
I really don't know what I do to deserve any of the shit I get sometimes. Like, can I just be left alone, please. I just want to relax and have fun, not get picked on and sneered at.

yoshiblue
Nov 24, 2012, 11:47 AM
I'm not sleepy! That's why it freaked me out!

Those feels, I know them. At least it was your art and not some random person winking at you on a magazine cover.

Sayara
Nov 24, 2012, 03:50 PM
[3:45:46 PM] Haga Garibgle: I cna work
[3:45:47 PM] Haga Garibgle: i can work
[3:45:49 PM] Haga Garibgle: I CAN WORK
[3:45:55 PM] Haga Garibgle: but they still think i cant work.
[3:46:01 PM] Haga Garibgle: Haga Garibgle pulls out his hair

the ramblings of a frustrated out of work/sick leave employee

Mysterious-G
Nov 24, 2012, 10:44 PM
Next to having some other issues I just spent over an hour to check out some old events held by my former group from on here.

Right now I am missing some people from that group a lot. I am sorry for what I did and hope you can forgive me sometime.

Scrub
Nov 24, 2012, 11:15 PM
[3:45:46 PM] Haga Garibgle: I cna work
[3:45:47 PM] Haga Garibgle: i can work
[3:45:49 PM] Haga Garibgle: I CAN WORK
[3:45:55 PM] Haga Garibgle: but they still think i cant work.
[3:46:01 PM] Haga Garibgle: Haga Garibgle pulls out his hair

the ramblings of a frustrated out of work/sick leave employee

i felt bad enough having to miss a single day on Friday at my job because of this awful illness I still have, cant think of how much it must suck for some sort of forced extended leave.

ive come from being bedridden (and toiletridden lol) to just having an awful painful cough so hopefully itll calm down a bit overnight and i wont get sent home for it.

Tyreek
Nov 25, 2012, 03:15 AM
There's actually a game I want to buy on Steam. Unfortunately, my conscience is going off on me. I don't trust using my credit information on there, ever since the Steam account breach last year. I've been real paranoid since PSN was hacked. Its the first time I wanted to purchase a game on Steam and their Autumn sale is running out soon. Just my luck, no store I go to sells Steam gift cards.

But now I see they accept paypal now. Okay, no problem. So I go on paypal. Haven't used it since New Years 2011. I see now they limited my account. And to lift it they have to have proof of identification and credit. *facepalm* It would have been a waste of time anyway since it'll take 3-5 days unless I use MoneyPak... Wait! MoneyPak! Thats it! ... But wait. I just came back home. And its late. D'oh!

So much damn conflict. And I could end it now. But I'm paranoid.

Sayara
Nov 25, 2012, 12:57 PM
i felt bad enough having to miss a single day on Friday at my job because of this awful illness I still have, cant think of how much it must suck for some sort of forced extended leave.

ive come from being bedridden (and toiletridden lol) to just having an awful painful cough so hopefully itll calm down a bit overnight and i wont get sent home for it.

I reinjured my leg from a previous injury.
FOught with workmans comp to approve the claim to get seen by the doctor

work couldn't return me without the paperwork saying im clear. Had to wait for the doctor to sign off on that.

Now i returned the paperwork still can't be scheduled because they forgot about me.

Headaches

RenzokukenZ
Nov 26, 2012, 02:30 AM
There's actually a game I want to buy on Steam. Unfortunately, my conscience is going off on me. I don't trust using my credit information on there, ever since the Steam account breach last year. I've been real paranoid since PSN was hacked. Its the first time I wanted to purchase a game on Steam and their Autumn sale is running out soon. Just my luck, no store I go to sells Steam gift cards.

But now I see they accept paypal now. Okay, no problem. So I go on paypal. Haven't used it since New Years 2011. I see now they limited my account. And to lift it they have to have proof of identification and credit. *facepalm* It would have been a waste of time anyway since it'll take 3-5 days unless I use MoneyPak... Wait! MoneyPak! Thats it! ... But wait. I just came back home. And its late. D'oh!

So much damn conflict. And I could end it now. But I'm paranoid.

That's why those Steam code cards exist.

Mike
Nov 26, 2012, 02:40 AM
My new shoes look like clown shoes. Luckily they're colored like regular running shoes.

yoshiblue
Nov 26, 2012, 04:41 PM
That's why those Steam code cards exist.

He said the stores he went to didn't sell them. Which is odd, imo.

RenzokukenZ
Nov 26, 2012, 04:45 PM
They were Gamestop-exclusive, but I think they sell them at Wally-Mart too.

Reksanden
Nov 27, 2012, 04:53 AM
Eyesight seems to be getting worse. Might need new glasses. But I hope it doesn't get THAT bad. I like to see.

Mysterious-G
Nov 28, 2012, 04:30 PM
I was trying to buy webmoney over SuToCorp, but now that the payment has already gone through via paypal they ask me to send them a copy of my ID or another bill to confirm my personal data.

Well, excuse me? Given that they did not even state such a prodcedure would be necessary I am not willed to give in to such a dubious demand. They better send me the code or return the payment. ;l

Sayara
Nov 28, 2012, 04:33 PM
It definitly tells you it'll ask for that on your first transaction tho ;o

Mysterious-G
Nov 28, 2012, 04:37 PM
It definitly tells you it'll ask for that on your first transaction tho ;o

Don't be that one, Saya ;o
A procedure like that is unreasonable in the first place, especially if requested after a payment.

Sayara
Nov 28, 2012, 04:39 PM
I don't think there is a webmoney provider that doesn't ask for that information currently though. :X

gigawuts
Nov 28, 2012, 04:39 PM
Don't be that one, Saya ;o
A procedure like that is unreasonable in the first place, especially if requested after a payment.

This is why I still don't have webmoney, like fucking hell am I sending my ID, censored or not, overseas or to any company at all.

Mysterious-G
Nov 28, 2012, 04:43 PM
*cries into her starter outfit*

;l

Sayara
Nov 28, 2012, 05:42 PM
starter outfits aint too bad.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2sx8B4dq1qe41x3o1_500.jpg
sometimes you find the special ones in shops for like 20-40k anyway.

Sayara
Nov 28, 2012, 08:02 PM
I've mispelled my name for 4 years now!

>>Hal Siyara Mich Am Timshi
>>SIYARA

Mysterious-G
Nov 28, 2012, 09:28 PM
starter outfits aint too bad.

Well, they had the decency to refund the payment quite fast, at least.

Reksanden
Nov 29, 2012, 05:57 AM
People who say something about someone/something because they think it makes them look cool. People don't entirely care that you think Beiber sucks. I don't care if you think he sucks (I don't pay attention to him in the least, so I can't say myself). So stop spamming stuff because you think it'll gain you attention. That is all.

darkante
Nov 29, 2012, 07:47 AM
Not wanna give away too
much information overseas either

But i don't buy webmoney because my attention for PSO2 has been lacking lately.
No point buying if you are not gonna play, have so many other good titles i want to get through eventually.

BIG OLAF
Nov 29, 2012, 08:08 AM
Fucking positive battery wire decides to start having a spotty connection to the terminal after I get my brand-new battery. Gotta jostle it around and play games with it until it feels like working every time I start my car now. Great, of course.

CelestialBlade
Nov 29, 2012, 09:29 AM
Fucking positive battery wire decides to start having a spotty connection to the terminal after I get my brand-new battery. Gotta jostle it around and play games with it until it feels like working every time I start my car now. Great, of course.
Probably just a loose clamp, or the wire never got seated right when the clamp was tightened. I'd get that taken care of because if the positive wire's connection is spotty enough, your alternator probably isn't recharging the battery properly either and you're gonna start needing a jump to get your car going.

.Rusty.
Nov 29, 2012, 01:52 PM
For some reason I was super tired the last few days. But today I am super energetic and I dunno why :-?

Probably just a loose clamp, or the wire never got seated right when the clamp was tightened. I'd get that taken care of because if the positive wire's connection is spotty enough, your alternator probably isn't recharging the battery properly either and you're gonna start needing a jump to get your car going.

Nah its his starter motor gasket handle I reckon. It aint fireing up through the donkey flange and that has has completely boned up his kernel sanders unit.

Note: I know absolutely nothing about cars :wacko:

Mysterious-G
Nov 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
I keep on dating a guy I don't even have any real interest in. Am I really feeling that lonely?

gigawuts
Nov 29, 2012, 02:16 PM
I keep on dating a guy I don't even have any real interest in. Am I really feeling that lonely?

Date me instead.

Since I RP a robot just unplug your computer and take it to dinner.

Pretend the beeps and boops are me talking.

Who knows, it might be more engaging than a guy you're not interested in.

NoiseHERO
Nov 29, 2012, 03:04 PM

I always thought you were a Mysterious Gangster from space.

Not someone who dated boring guys. D:

CelestialBlade
Nov 29, 2012, 03:05 PM
Nah its his starter motor gasket handle I reckon. It aint fireing up through the donkey flange and that has has completely boned up his kernel sanders unit.

Note: I know absolutely nothing about cars :wacko:
:lol:

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR HEADLIGHT FLUID AND GET YOUR RADIATOR ROTATED ONCE A WEEK

Did most of my grad school curriculum in automotive engineering, do forgive my tangents ^^;

Girl, we have "booty calls" when we get lonely too, it happens. You don't need a guy like that though. Put all your focus into your own life right now--friends, hobbies, school, job, etc.--and let it play out. You'll find you have a lot more worth than you realize and that you don't need a guy like that.

Outrider
Nov 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
Girl, we have "booty calls" when we get lonely too, it happens. You don't need a guy like that though. Put all your focus into your own life right now--friends, hobbies, school, job, etc.--and let it play out. You'll find you have a lot more worth than you realize and that you don't need a guy like that.

Plus, maybe he thinks you're more into it than you really are? It might be best to let him go sooner rather than later.

I always feel bad for the people in a relationship who don't realize their partner isn't really into it.

.Rusty.
Nov 29, 2012, 05:21 PM
I don't understand why this mini wii exists.
http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/
Its canada only but you know some stupid parents are gonna buy that instead of a Wii U

DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR HEADLIGHT FLUID AND GET YOUR RADIATOR ROTATED ONCE A WEEK

Hey hey hay the technical term is headlamp gel

:wacko:

BIG OLAF
Nov 29, 2012, 05:22 PM

Thank you for the advice.

So, seems that many people think we should keep away from space exploration because we "can't afford it" and we have "bigger priorities". They don't realize that space exploration is, in actuality, the BIGGEST priority in the long run, since resources on this planet are, indeed, finite, contrary to what oil companies, big governments, and their ilk would want you to realize.

Even Stephen-goddamn-Hawking said that if we don't start getting out there and trying, somehow, to find ways to colonize other planets in the next 100 years, we're fucked. I'm pretty sure he's a guy that knows what he's talking about regarding that subject, too.

gigawuts
Nov 29, 2012, 05:49 PM
Thank you for the advice.

So, seems that many people think we should keep away from space exploration because we "can't afford it" and we have "bigger priorities". They don't realize that space exploration is, in actuality, the BIGGEST priority in the long run, since resources on this planet are, indeed, finite, contrary to what oil companies, big governments, and their ilk would want you to realize.

Even Stephen-goddamn-Hawking said that if we don't start getting out there and trying, somehow, to find ways to colonize other planets in the next 100 years, we're fucked. I'm pretty sure he's a guy that knows what he's talking about regarding that subject, too.

Next time someone says we can't afford to go to the moon ask them to google deuterium.

edit: also tritium, I always forget tritium

Outrider
Nov 30, 2012, 12:46 AM
I don't understand why this mini wii exists.
http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/
Its canada only but you know some stupid parents are gonna buy that instead of a Wii U

They idea of selling a super-cheap Wii for lower-income consumers to pick up (or for previous Wii owners to pick up as a second Wii) is a great idea.

Doing it when most consumers are already unsure whether your new system is actually a new system or just an add-on to your old system is a terrible idea. (http://www.notenoughshaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wiiu-marketing-is-working.jpg)

Sayara
Nov 30, 2012, 01:50 PM
One month after an injury only conjouring two days offf... I return to work at last!

Sayara
Nov 30, 2012, 01:52 PM
Plus, maybe he thinks you're more into it than you really are? It might be best to let him go sooner rather than later.

I always feel bad for the people in a relationship who don't realize their partner isn't really into it.

Make it clear to them your intentions. I'd hate to be lead on like that.
'

BIG OLAF
Nov 30, 2012, 05:26 PM
Some shit-whistling fucknugget cut me off today while bringing a huge pallet full of car batteries back to the dealership. I had to slam on the brakes, which, in turn, caused every single battery to tumble forward, crushing my clipboard and a few other things.

So, then I had to pull off somewhere, and spend a good 15 minutes re-situating them all on the pallet, my back aching and my hands covered in acid by the end of it. Good thing I had my bottle of water in the van to dilute it a bit.

_______

EDIT: Even though 18,000 Hostess employees lost their jobs due to the company's bankruptcy, the executives and chairmen are still going to get their retirement bonuses. Yes, millions of dollars. Oh, America!

Noblewine
Nov 30, 2012, 08:56 PM
I'm having trouble dealing with my graphic design teacher and starting to realize I can't depend on others for help. I might as well start using google to look up stuff and practice when I get home. I need to learn not to depend on others because this seems to be an huge issue with me.

Polly
Dec 1, 2012, 01:19 AM
Even though 18,000 Hostess employees lost their jobs due to the company's bankruptcy, the executives and chairmen are still going to get their retirement bonuses. Yes, millions of dollars. Oh, America!

Golden parachutes for all...except the people that made those golden parachutes possible.

Glorious Corporatocracy! It's absolutely fucknutty how people are essentially rewarded for driving a company into the ground through years of mismanagement.

gigawuts
Dec 1, 2012, 01:27 AM
If it happened in the free market it is automatically right.

In fact, we should be glad they even got that with all the REGULATIONS obama put on the free alright I can't even be cynical about this shit fuck those guys

Valkyrie Lovrina
Dec 1, 2012, 08:30 AM
after going to bed last night angry. I kept waking up from constant nightmares and I swear one of them felt like something ominous went in my head. I wake up with a terrible stomach ache and sweating a whole lot. I haven't been stressed like that for awhile. what a way to start December. :nono:

Edit: My brother broke the agreement we had about him getting off in the morning to let me on even after he stood on for 10 hours. now my throat hurts and I can barely speak because he was arguing with me about how what he was doing was justified (playing Minecraft and Hat Fortress 2 ._.). I wanna tear his head off so bad. ;;

Tyreek
Dec 1, 2012, 10:13 PM
There's always something to question, when somebody can act like the most awesome person to talk to, then the next day, they are complete douchebag. Its really confusing to my give-a-fuck meter.

I think it needs a maintenance check.

NoiseHERO
Dec 2, 2012, 01:17 AM
Think I just wasted 10 hours of my life grinding for a pixelated weapon...

And I'm probably gonna end up doing it again this week...

Why is PSO2 so terrible.

Griffin
Dec 2, 2012, 01:19 AM

Why is PSO2 so terrible.

Yea, I don't even know why I play the game. Sega has our souls.

Polly
Dec 2, 2012, 01:24 AM

Why is PSO2 so terrible.

Didn't they "improve drop rates" for items? xD

NoiseHERO
Dec 2, 2012, 01:27 AM
Didn't they "improve drop rates" for items? xD

Not 10*s

Which could've either been tradeable (or at least make the drops for them class based) But nah... too convenient means less people buy AC or something Korean-business-mindset-related like that... I dunno. I'm mad.

Not that 7-9* items are dropping "more" anyway.

CelestialBlade
Dec 2, 2012, 03:59 AM
Yeah, I've been hunting a fucking 9* for like three weeks now (Lambda Failnaught), how the hell do I not have it yet? Cannot wait for the 10* trade thing.

Furthermore why the flying fuck am I still awake? Haven't been up this late in like two years o_O

Jakosifer
Dec 2, 2012, 11:27 AM
/can't complain about not getting rares I actually want and hunt for because I get the rares that everyone else wants when I'm just tagging along to help

gigawuts
Dec 2, 2012, 02:59 PM
/can't complain about not getting rares I actually want and hunt for because I get the rares that everyone else wants when I'm just tagging along to help

I finally had someone offer to join me because they were lucky with rares and then one dropped :]

It was a duplicate maisen :]

on my male cast :]

not the double saber with around 4-5x the drops :]

thanks sega :]

CelestialBlade
Dec 3, 2012, 07:22 AM
Planning on training for a local mini-marathon in late April, only I may or may not have some kinda bone issue in my left knee. Probably some kinda lingering result from my track/cross-country days back in high school, but, that would really screw with something I love to do. By the end of this past summer it was really hard to run on, so, I don't know. Gonna set up an x-ray appointment sometime soon and find out, hoping it's more of a muscular issue than bone.

Doesn't help that I twisted the fuck out of it recently >_>

Also this 9* hunt is getting ridiculous. Three weeks straight hunting for Lambda Failnaught now. I'm swimming in other 7-9* rares, why the hell can I not get this one to fall? I understand keeping things rare, but people get really demotivated with games if you don't let them get what they want every now and then. I swear they've gone back on those boosted rates because I found a ton of rares the first week and barely anything since the following maintenance.

BIG OLAF
Dec 3, 2012, 05:04 PM
Maybe this is a compliment and not bullshxt, but old(er) women always hitting on me and stuff when I go to places to drop off deliveries. Calling me "baby doll" and things of that nature.

._ .

Sayara
Dec 3, 2012, 06:11 PM
It makes you uncomfortable clearly a bullshxt.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 3, 2012, 10:06 PM
Maybe this is a compliment and not bullshxt, but old(er) women always hitting on me and stuff when I go to places to drop off deliveries. Calling me "baby doll" and things of that nature.

._ .

Dem Cougars. o_O

In other news, if the secret shopper who rates our store at the beginning of the month marks us down because I still don't have my nametag after a month of working there despite the manager ordering it for me the first WEEK....

...It's so not my fault. >_>

RenzokukenZ
Dec 3, 2012, 10:07 PM

._ .

Older ladies know what they like. And it sounds like you don't disappoint, stud :D

BIG OLAF
Dec 4, 2012, 10:26 PM
Older ladies know what they like. And it sounds like you don't disappoint, stud :D

Oh goddamn it, Renzo.

RenzokukenZ
Dec 4, 2012, 10:45 PM
If all else, consider it a boost in confidence.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 6, 2012, 06:59 PM
Dem Cougars. o_O

In other news, if the secret shopper who rates our store at the beginning of the month marks us down because I still don't have my nametag after a month of working there despite the manager ordering it for me the first WEEK....

...It's so not my fault. >_>

I finally got yelled at about the same problem. So I became "Joseph" for a day, even though that's not my name...

EvilMag
Dec 7, 2012, 03:28 AM
Dear Youtube,

Your new layout sucks dicks.

-Mag

Polly
Dec 7, 2012, 04:57 AM
Dear Youtube,

-Mag

Don't worry! They'll have yet another redesign for everybody to fucking hate in two or three months. It's been this way all year. Get used to one new shitty lay out, in comes an even shittier lay out!

Tyreek
Dec 7, 2012, 05:22 AM
Dear Youtube,

-Mag

Did Google hired professionals for this? I'd hate to see what amateurs can whip up.

Mike
Dec 7, 2012, 05:44 AM
Watching Jaco Pastorius makes me disappointed in myself because of my lack of willpower.

Reksanden
Dec 7, 2012, 06:42 AM
Dustforce: Why you so addicting and yet time-consuming!?

yoshiblue
Dec 8, 2012, 11:22 PM
Did Google hired professionals for this? I'd hate to see what amateurs can whip up.

Maybe the amateurs could have done better but then the higher ups were all "No man, Windows 8 is the way of the future! Excellent!"

BIG OLAF
Dec 8, 2012, 11:57 PM
Fucking loud music, especially with bass out the ass, vibrating my chest and making feel sick and dizzy.

Also, not having immediate access to firearms is pretty bittersweet.

Jakosifer
Dec 9, 2012, 02:29 PM
The worst is when its played from a terrible stereo system and sounds all distorted and trembly. I don't know what to say other than: "Why?" When people do hat.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 9, 2012, 05:15 PM
Fallout:New Vegas save files corrupted. Lost all my play time. All of it.

.....Well, there goes my good mood.

gigawuts
Dec 9, 2012, 05:16 PM

Fallout and stalker taught me to constantly quicksave, and constantly copy saves to another hard drive.

RenzokukenZ
Dec 9, 2012, 05:36 PM

I'm having a problem with NV as well. Subsequent long loading screens, game freezes, and heavy frame rate drops are making the game unplayable for me. Granted, I have other games I can play, but this one was interesting, especially since I was in the process of trying out the Hardcore component. Feck it and all that.

Noblewine
Dec 9, 2012, 10:05 PM
I read the latest issue of gameinformer and I'm pretty stoked about Tales of Xillia. One thing that annoys me though, why is it for the ps3, do I really have to upgrade just to play this? As a matter of fact why did Namco make Tales of Phantasia for the SNES then jump to the Sony Playstation?

NoiseHERO
Dec 9, 2012, 11:06 PM
I read the latest issue of gameinformer and I'm pretty stoked about Tales of Xillia. One thing that annoys me though, why is it for the ps3, do I really have to upgrade just to play this? As a matter of fact why did Namco make Tales of Phantasia for the SNES then jump to the Sony Playstation?

Think the way PSX worked was conveniant for RPG games.

Either that or by then it was already popular to put RPG games on it, over the N64.

FF7 was originally gonna be on N64 and jumped ship. (which explains why the 3D models look the way they do.)

Enforcer MKV
Dec 10, 2012, 05:35 AM
Got my save files working - somehow.

And yet now I can't sleep, I'm worrying about a few things. @_@

....blegh.

Reksanden
Dec 10, 2012, 06:21 AM
Bitching that being such a nice guy - taking secrets and pain from others onto myself - begun to get enormously tiring, until a certain someone reminded me why it's worth it in the end.

Thank you indeed, Zeal.

Another thing. My luck SUCKS. Not majorly, just the small things here and there.

RenzokukenZ
Dec 10, 2012, 12:39 PM
Bitching that being such a nice guy - taking secrets and pain from others onto myself - begun to get enormously tiring, until a certain someone reminded me why it's worth it in the end.

Thank you indeed, Zeal.

It's really hard to be that nice guy who can absorb the thoughts, feelings, regrets, and pains of others and not eventually collapse from it all, so to speak. So its good to have that person to help unload the weight. There's a reason why therapists go to other therapists.

Noblewine
Dec 11, 2012, 01:24 AM
FF7 was originally gonna be on N64 and jumped ship. (which explains why the 3D models look the way they do.)

I heard about this in an issue of Nintendo Power or somewhere, It seems like its just about performance/graphics and I hate how game companies do this. I have to upgrade to be able to play the newer tales games and I rather spend money on a new system.
Kinda funny how Rare ended up when they handed their license over to Microsoft and how terrible there games were.

yoshiblue
Dec 11, 2012, 03:55 AM
Its always a risk. Stay and hope to continue to be successful. Jump ship in hopes of doing a lot better and being able to do more. Clearly not the case for Rareware.

NoiseHERO
Dec 12, 2012, 06:00 PM
Just had the longest craziest dream about....... kingdomhearts... mixed with Zelda, Mario and kid Icarus @_@

I was playing a game where Sora and Riku had to help two different versions of a 20-something year old miami housewife, and all of the worlds were a combination of the 3 games swapping from 2D to 3D... and the 2D platoforming parts were really hard and fast paced. there were rewards, leveling up and cutscenes and everything..

Then when I got halfway through the game... I woke up.

Cheeses Christ my head hurts...

Reksanden
Dec 12, 2012, 07:54 PM
Dammit, I'm feeling lonely again... This makes Japan no fun at all.

*sighs*

Noblewine
Dec 12, 2012, 11:02 PM
Its always a risk. Stay and hope to continue to be successful. Jump ship in hopes of doing a lot better and being able to do more. Clearly not the case for Rareware.

Sadly that means no more Donkey Kong Country. =/

Enforcer MKV
Dec 13, 2012, 02:47 PM
Got a call from a security company saying that my Aunt's alarm went off after detecting broken glass.

F*cking Hell, I don't care if my Aunt and my immediate family are in the middle of a three year spat.

Please be okay, Please be okay, Please be okay.

Noblewine
Dec 13, 2012, 10:28 PM
I'm kicking myself for missing out on the character creator in pso2. I'll live without experiencing the gameplay but I would've liked to see the character creator before it was shut down to launch the game. =/

gigawuts
Dec 13, 2012, 10:42 PM
I'm kicking myself for missing out on the character creator in pso2. I'll live without experiencing the gameplay but I would've liked to see the character creator before it was shut down to launch the game. =/

Uuuh, the character creator is standalone, isn't it? If someone can host the files it should run just fine.

Outrider
Dec 14, 2012, 11:36 AM
Sadly that means no more Donkey Kong Country. =/

Man, Retro developed a great Donkey Kong Country sequel. Don't deny them that success!

Sure, it doesn't feel exactly like the previous titles, but it's pretty darn close.

BIG OLAF
Dec 14, 2012, 05:19 PM
Okay, yeah, it's real sad and shit but is this much 'coverage' really needed?

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/shooting1.png

Polly
Dec 14, 2012, 05:35 PM
I KNOW! LET'S INTERVIEW CHILDREN AND ASK THEM HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THEIR CLASSMATES BEING SLAIN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM! Any station that aired that shit should fucking be off the air and any reporter who conducted an interview like that doesn't need their fucking job. They need some serious psychological fucking help.

FUCK!

Palle
Dec 14, 2012, 05:58 PM
Okay, yeah, it's real sad and shit but is this much 'coverage' really needed?

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/shooting1.png

Obligatory crosspost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4

gigawuts
Dec 14, 2012, 06:06 PM
Obligatory crosspost.

Check out Park Dietz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4)

And this is what mortifies me the most. It's not that there are crazy people. There have always been crazy people, and there probably always will be.

It's that they're knowingly given exactly the kind of input that will set them off by crazy people on or in charge of TV.

Jesus Christ this is fucking horrible and I can't even figure out a way to say anything about it besides "jesus christ this is fucking horrible."

BIG OLAF
Dec 14, 2012, 06:53 PM
To add,

[spoiler-box]http://24.media.tumblr.com/42e8e4f0ee0b47230277af25e602a101/tumblr_mf1issO5T11qdc32wo1_500.png[/spoiler-box]

I hate this planet.

RenzokukenZ
Dec 14, 2012, 07:05 PM
To add,

[spoiler-box]http://24.media.tumblr.com/42e8e4f0ee0b47230277af25e602a101/tumblr_mf1issO5T11qdc32wo1_500.png[/spoiler-box]

I hate this planet.

To be fair, they're kind of complaining about the same thing you are, just for a different reason.

As for the mass coverage, I see the point on how it being shouted over mountains so to speak can be something of a bad thing, almost to the point of glorification. While its not to say that this kind of thing should be left in the dark, its just that the way its presented makes it sound like it were an accomplishment on the killer's part. There's already a lot of horrible 'high score' jokes regarding other school shooting like Columbine and Virgina across the internet, and when the media presents the story like this, its not helping.

In the end, children did die, and to hate being reminded of this tragedy on an hourly basis is understandable to some.

Noblewine
Dec 14, 2012, 08:32 PM
Uuuh, the character creator is standalone, isn't it? If someone can host the files it should run just fine.

I don't really understand what you mean giga. Can you explain in IM or something.

Man, Retro developed a great Donkey Kong Country sequel. Don't deny them that success!

Sure, it doesn't feel exactly like the previous titles, but it's pretty darn close.

I forgotten about that.

I heard about this and its It funny how suprised the new reporters are about this. The police did nothing regardless of the warning signs until after it happened. =/

Mike
Dec 15, 2012, 05:01 AM
I don't really understand what you mean giga. Can you explain in IM or something.

You can download it from the official site, here (http://cc.pso2.jp/PSO2_CC.zip).

Hangovers. Bleh.

Sayara
Dec 15, 2012, 01:20 PM
Parties!
I love parties! Totally always the center of attention at parties!
yep. totally love them. uh uh... (http://24.media.tumblr.com/c5a22032c69fcaefd48c761e54d8a90d/tumblr_mf3388SjYm1qe41x3o1_1280.jpg)
pictured me as green hair chix.

Bless my heart having > 20 points in social interaction skills.

Polly
Dec 15, 2012, 03:27 PM
Parties!
I love parties! Totally always the center of attention at parties!
yep. totally love them. uh uh... (http://24.media.tumblr.com/c5a22032c69fcaefd48c761e54d8a90d/tumblr_mf3388SjYm1qe41x3o1_1280.jpg)
pictured me as green hair chix.

Bless my heart having > 20 points in social interaction skills.

I hate Nazuna so much.

Sayara
Dec 15, 2012, 05:46 PM
I use to. But with her chemestry with Nori is too cute

Noblewine
Dec 16, 2012, 12:31 AM
You can download it from the official site, here (http://cc.pso2.jp/PSO2_CC.zip).

Hangovers. Bleh.

Thanks mike.

Ketchup345
Dec 16, 2012, 11:17 PM
My electric company doesn't count 24 Dec as a holiday, and I have that day off.

darkante
Dec 17, 2012, 12:14 AM
Started a Serious Sam 3 coop game..one person joins..that person walks into a turret 3 times. Ragequits...me wondering where his brain went.

I´m not even that good in FPS so i played on Normal, but jesus..

Ezodagrom
Dec 17, 2012, 01:04 AM
Around the middle of the week I got a cold. Thoughout the day I'm usually okayish, but as soon as I head to bed, my coughing suddenly gets worse (which makes it harder to fall asleep)... D:

BIG OLAF
Dec 17, 2012, 08:05 AM
I think it's time for the reporters to get the fuck outta Newtown, CT, and let the community start the healing process.

But, will they? Oh no, the Media Circus is just beginning.

NoiseHERO
Dec 18, 2012, 12:27 AM
current first world problem that's getting annoying: households with one bathroom.

YAY BIG CITY!

CupOfCoffee
Dec 18, 2012, 02:24 AM
I was kind of excited to start watching American Horror Story when the first season hit Netflix, but I couldn't even make it through the second episode. It's like a first year film student demanded to know what would happen if someone let Crispin Glover write and direct Nip/Tuck.

gigawuts
Dec 18, 2012, 02:26 AM
I think it's time for the reporters to get the fuck outta Newtown, CT, and let the community start the healing process.

But, will they? Oh no, the Media Circus is just beginning.

Man, I don't even know if there IS healing from something like that. There's just waiting so long that the next generation dismisses it as unimportant or just never talks about it, like so many other tragedies.

Sp-24
Dec 18, 2012, 08:50 AM
Man, I don't even know if there IS healing from something like that. There's just waiting so long that the next generation dismisses it as unimportant or just never talks about it, like so many other tragedies.

Unless they use this year's events to push gun control laws, we'll be "lucky" to still remember about this tragedy ourselves in a few months. And next generation, they'll only remember a tragedy if it benefits somebody.

gigawuts
Dec 18, 2012, 09:00 AM
Us, maybe. Shootings in that fabled "somewhere else" are always happening, which is horrifying in its own way.

But to that town? People in the community? The cops? The teachers? The older students? The parents and close or even extended family? Anyone who works in a local toy store, or convenience store near the school during the hours kids are getting out of school?

Hell no. I don't think you ever heal from real trauma like that, you just compartmentalize it hoping it stays on its specially-made mental shelf as much as possible...but it will come back out for every next shooting.

Polly
Dec 18, 2012, 05:44 PM
I kinda hope the world does end Friday, that way when I die I won't have to hear these fucking idiots keep talking about it every god damn where I go.

BIG OLAF
Dec 18, 2012, 05:46 PM
At least the Apocalypse would be one 'tragedy' the media couldn't milk for every cent view it's "worth" to them.

Polly
Dec 18, 2012, 05:52 PM
I wouldn't underestimate the cockroaches at MSNBC/Fox/CNN.

CelestialBlade
Dec 18, 2012, 05:53 PM
I kinda hope the world does end Friday, that way when I die I won't have to hear these fucking idiots keep talking about it every god damn where I go.
"I don't fear the apocalypse. I fear the continuation of this world."

Enforcer MKV
Dec 18, 2012, 07:42 PM
"I don't fear the apocalypse. I fear the continuation of this world."

World is ending on friday, and my brother's high school has gotten threats that there are going to be shootings there on the same day.

[SPOILER-BOX]...fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck![/SPOILER-BOX]

RenzokukenZ
Dec 18, 2012, 07:51 PM
World is ending on friday, and my brother's high school has gotten threats that there are going to be shootings there on the same day.

Then tell him not to go. Nothing like starting Winter Break one day earlier to celebrate the end of the world.

Honestly, I think Friday is a good day to stay indoors, since I'm sure there will be a lot of crazy people running around the streets shouting 'The End is Nigh!' followed either by piss-poor attempts at looting/rioting to... not-so-piss-poor attempts. Nothing major like that happened during the supposed date for the Rapture, but you never know. The craziness over Y2K comes to mind.

CelestialBlade
Dec 18, 2012, 07:52 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]...fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck![/SPOILER-BOX]
Yeah, those threats are rampant here...I think every big public high school in my area has received a threat of some sort. Bunch of fucking heartless idiots...good to see most of them are being arrested in some capacity. You don't even joke about that shit following what happened in Newtown.

BIG OLAF
Dec 18, 2012, 08:00 PM
You don't even joke about that shit following what happened in Newtown.

Or ever, really.
____

My mom just texted me saying "[The Hobbit] was awesome!". Thanks, anything else you want to tell me? Sky is blue, grass is green, politicians are liars, my car is a piece of junk..?