PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Anduril
Mar 8, 2018, 02:15 PM
Before I start to search the AC Scratch directory for nothing, does somebody know if the Xiao costume (adult version) has already been released or not ? Thank you.

It has not been released as part of a scratch yet. I would put my money, however, that it will either be part of the next SG scratch or released as an item code with some CD or deluxe edition.

Terrence
Mar 8, 2018, 05:19 PM
It has not been released as part of a scratch yet. I would put my money, however, that it will either be part of the next SG scratch or released as an item code with some CD or deluxe edition.Now you're saying it, I bet you're right. :-( Well, thank you for the information.

Gwyndolin
Mar 8, 2018, 10:11 PM
What would my fodders have to look like if I wanted something like a 4 slot Astral soul, ether factor, modulator, and grace stamina? For units btw.

Silent_Flower
Mar 8, 2018, 10:59 PM
What would my fodders have to look like if I wanted something like a 4 slot Astral soul, ether factor, modulator, and grace stamina? For units btw.

Having Astral Soul and Ether Factor is for the insane and the rich (or both).

"Cheapest" is to gamble Astral Soul because Factor Receptor is much more expensive than Soul Receptor. Just checked the prices and it is approx 10-12mill to gamble on Ether Factor, about 16-20mill to gamble on Astral. Recipe is still the same instead you swap Ether Factor materials with Astral Soul materials and yoou prob can sneak a modulator with Darkness Soul.

There is no choice, it is either Astral Soul + Soul Receptor at 10% or Ether Factor + Factor Receptor at 10% because an unit cannot hold both Soul Catalyst and Factor Catalyst at the same time to use their 60% recipe.

Have one unit with Astral Soul, Soul Receptor on 2nd and rest need to hold Ether Factor components and Modulator.

Will Edit

There is barely any wiggle room from this. I am doing an upslot, hopefully to cut down some cost but reduce success down from 60% to 52% on 10% BOOST. 60.14% if you use a +45% and upslot, or 65% if you don't.

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://preview.ibb.co/d4d9Cn/Affix.png (https://ibb.co/hRzudS)
[/SPOILER-BOX]

In other words, I hope you have 100m+ because it will get expensive. I did my 5 slots Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Arks Max, Arks Fever, Grace Stamina and it costed me approx 60m-70m and that after I sacked a few Weila Board and Hang Bode (dupe of course) for Soul Catalyst and upslot to save money.

PriestBelmondo
Mar 9, 2018, 05:51 AM
On average how man conquerors' crest can we get a day?

kurokyosuke
Mar 9, 2018, 06:05 AM
Has anyone calculated how much Grind EXP is required to get ★14 weapons to +10, +20, and +30? I want to know what grind level I should be making ★12 fodders to save for ★14s.

Dark Mits
Mar 9, 2018, 06:56 AM
On average how man conquerors' crest can we get a day?It's impossible to give a proper answer to this, due to the various ways they are awarded:

15 are awarded "immediately" upon completing the objectives.
35 are awarded with a delay of ~20 days
And you get 1 or 2 per XH EQ you successfully complete.

If you do all objectives per week and complete ~10 EQs XH per week, you should be hitting the 500th crest on the 12th week.

ralf542
Mar 9, 2018, 07:12 AM
Has anyone calculated how much Grind EXP is required to get ★14 weapons to +10, +20, and +30? I want to know what grind level I should be making ★12 fodders to save for ★14s.
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?アイテム強化
+0 -> +10: 2156
+10 -> +20: 3564
+20 -> +30: 4400
+30 -> +35: 2640

Moffen
Mar 9, 2018, 08:06 AM
Maths question!
If I have 20% passive Regen on S1 ability
17% passive Regen on S3 ability
5% regen with orbit SAF

Whats the actual total pp regeneration percentage? asking because my math is awful and anytime ive added all the numbers together in the past,ive been wrong aha.
Not sure if it'd be 42% passive regeneration boost total or something much higher/lower

TheFanaticViper
Mar 9, 2018, 08:35 AM
The drop rate of Kazuchi Assault bonus key is very low or it's just me who have 0 luck ?

Aexorcet
Mar 9, 2018, 08:44 AM
Maths question!
If I have 20% passive Regen on S1 ability
17% passive Regen on S3 ability
5% regen with orbit SAF

Whats the actual total pp regeneration percentage? asking because my math is awful and anytime ive added all the numbers together in the past,ive been wrong aha.
Not sure if it'd be 42% passive regeneration boost total or something much higher/lower

The total would be 1.2*1.17*1.05 = 1.4742. So 47.42%.

Moffen
Mar 9, 2018, 09:54 AM
The total would be 1.2*1.17*1.05 = 1.4742. So 47.42%.

//Sweats

D-does that multiply with hrs tmg spin?

Aexorcet
Mar 9, 2018, 10:19 AM
//Sweats

D-does that multiply with hrs tmg spin?

That I'm not sure about. I don't really play Hero.

Loveless62
Mar 9, 2018, 10:22 AM
The drop rate of Kazuchi Assault bonus key is very low or it's just me who have 0 luck ?
I got one of these keys a couple of weeks ago.The Kazuchi Assault bonus quest contains three Tagamis and two Izanes. It provides about as much experience as Tokyo Gold, and the quest can drop 12* units and 13* weapons. So, you can expect the Kazuchi Assault key to be at least as rare (or even more rare) than gold bonus keys.

Edit: Let's answer another question.

Here is an upslot recipe:
http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!tjsVtDsZIJGtKxFFsa2FrmsJVtGsiJ2MtEsbxWHrmsKxRQsL xzDxRDxWFxRFsMxiQsNVtIyYOtiypGtEsfLxnGrmtfsV2QsOGa NJ

Note: you may try to push Double soul onto one of the Factor Catalyst/Modulator/Junk units to slightly improve the overall chance of success. It is up to you if it is worth the pain to set up:
http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!tjsVtDsZIJGtKxFFsa2FrmsJVtCBxMDtGsiJ2FtEsbxRDsKV xMJxnFrmsLxzDxRDxWFxRFsMxiQsNVtIyYOtiypGtEsfLyYHtf sVaN2L2UsO

Here is a non-upslot recipe:
http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!tjsVtDsZIJGtKxFFsaxFEsb2FrmsJVtGsiJ2MtExMDxbKrms KxWVsLyFDxWDxbFxWKsMxsVsNVtIyxTtizKGtEsfLxxGrmtfsV 2QsOGaNJ

Neither of these formulas assume Dudu week, since that has passed. Neither assume Ability+45%, since those are in limited supply. But you can, of course, change those settings to see how they affect things.

ralf542
Mar 9, 2018, 10:44 AM
The Kazuchi Assault bonus quest provides about as much experience as Tokyo Gold.
swiki says : Tokyo Gold > Magatsu Gold > Rappy F > Izane > Tokyo Silver > Magatsu Silver. I got ~4.5mil exp from Tokyo Gold and only ~2mil for Kazuchi.

Loveless62
Mar 9, 2018, 02:03 PM
swiki says : Tokyo Gold > Magatsu Gold > Rappy F > Izane > Tokyo Silver > Magatsu Silver. I got ~4.5mil exp from Tokyo Gold and only ~2mil for Kazuchi.
I didn't take into account the experience multipliers. Tokyo Gold has a 2x experience multipliers on all of its enemies, and Kazuchi has none for the Tagamis (and a 3.5x multiplier for Izanes). I have only had one of those keys and I didn't pay enough attention to the experience gains.

I stand by my estimation of the relative rarity of the key. Of course, no one knows the actual rarity except Sega, but the availability of 13* weapons and 12* units and the decent experience on top of that makes me suspect that its rarity is similar to the gold keys.

the_importer_
Mar 9, 2018, 02:07 PM
I didn't take into account the experience multipliers. Tokyo Gold has a 2x experience multipliers on all of its enemies, and Kazuchi has none for the Tagamis (and a 3.5x multiplier for Izanes). I have only had one of those keys and I didn't pay enough attention to the experience gains.

I stand by my estimation of the relative rarity of the key. Of course, no one knows the actual rarity except Sega, but the availability of 13* weapons and 12* units and the decent experience on top of that makes me suspect that its rarity is similar to the gold keys.

Not to mention the COs that you can bring to the Tokyo Bonus quests. I have 12 tickets for this, week, more than enough to take my Fi to Lv80. 7 down, 3 to go.

TheFanaticViper
Mar 9, 2018, 03:05 PM

Since Kazuchi released, i got 2 or 3 keys of each gold quest (including rappy), still no Kazuchi. The rarity seem even lower, but it's the bonus quest with the best rewards, so that seem logical. At the end i just want remove that red point in my quest list, SEGA plizzzzzz give me just one :D

manthisis
Mar 9, 2018, 05:42 PM
Atra Radda or Quelle Windea?

I currently have Atra Radda w/ these affixes:
S1:Double Edge Sword (4% dmg boost)
S2:Immediate Profusion (3% dmg boost when JA'ing different PA's)
S3:Offensive Intent (2% dmg boost)
S4:Vampiric Strike (30 hp lifesteal per hit, super useful)
Till the Soul
Shoot IV
Noble Shot

I find the lifesteal from Vampiric Strike to be super useful in keeping Perfect Keeper up if I make a mistake, and I can maximize my DPS by not having to spend time drinking mates. Quelle Windea has higher base damage, but the damage boost from the potential only occurs after I chain.

What do you guys think is better?

Moffen
Mar 9, 2018, 05:55 PM

Till the Soul
Shoot IV
Noble Shot

I find the lifesteal from Vampiric Strike to be super useful in keeping Perfect Keeper up if I make a mistake, and I can maximize my DPS by not having to spend time drinking mates. Quelle Windea has higher base damage, but the damage boost from the potential only occurs after I chain.

Why not both? Unless you're trying to get another 14*,you kinda answered your own question :v
I plan on having my windia on my chain finish PA slot and the atra radda for everything else,if that helps at all.
Quelle also has 5seconds invun and 100pp refil on chain activation,so if you're good at pre-casting chain and waiting til late to actually start chaining something,it'll be absurdly good.

Hysteria1987
Mar 9, 2018, 06:41 PM
Howdily dooly neighbourinos,

I've not been playing for a long time now, but last week I was told that this week's campaign quest (so, the RQ stuff I guess) has Hang Bode in the drop table. Is this true, or has someone got their wires crossed? I can't find any references to it anywhere.

Moffen
Mar 9, 2018, 06:45 PM
Howdily dooly neighbourinos,

I've not been playing for a long time now, but last week I was told that this week's campaign quest (so, the RQ stuff I guess) has Hang Bode in the drop table. Is this true, or has someone got their wires crossed? I can't find any references to it anywhere.

The limited quest before this had hang bode,the current one doesnt.
Enchanted Forest and Menacing Castle (I think thats what it was called) will make their return when the current LQ is gone,though not sure whether or not hang bode unit will come with it.

Hysteria1987
Mar 9, 2018, 07:15 PM
The limited quest before this had hang bode,the current one doesnt.
Enchanted Forest and Menacing Castle (I think thats what it was called) will make their return when the current LQ is gone,though not sure whether or not hang bode unit will come with it.I'll carry on skipping the RQ then ;-) thanks yo.

manthisis
Mar 10, 2018, 12:47 AM
Is there an up to date Braver (katana) guide out there? Which PAs are best, best mag, general tips, etc.?

the_importer_
Mar 10, 2018, 01:21 AM
Did I imagine it, or are we getting NPCs from PSU or PSP with COs and partner card opportunities soon?

Altiea
Mar 10, 2018, 01:50 AM
Did I imagine it, or are we getting NPCs from PSU or PSP with COs and partner card opportunities soon?

We got those a long time ago, though? For the PSU/PSP 10th Anniversary last year.

ralf542
Mar 10, 2018, 03:08 AM

Till the Soul
Shoot IV
Noble Shot

I think S3:Vital Will would be better, just my two cents

the_importer_
Mar 10, 2018, 08:11 AM
We got those a long time ago, though? For the PSU/PSP 10th Anniversary last year.

I know and I missed them since I had left the game back then :( (I missed 21 NPCs in fact). That being said, I'm sure I saw news in the past couple of weeks that said some NPCs were returning.

Macman
Mar 10, 2018, 11:50 AM
Getting annoyed. EPD has this obnoxious bloom effect that I guess is inherent with the photon recoloring system. It's making it very difficult to color match with Psycho Wand.

Anyone with one nailed down the color before on the grid? This is the closest I've gotten:
https://i.imgur.com/RGK4zkm.png

manthisis
Mar 10, 2018, 01:06 PM
Is there an up to date Braver (katana) guide out there? Which PAs are best, best mag, general tips, etc.?

Zorak000
Mar 10, 2018, 06:21 PM
see when people say "meme build" this is what comes to mind: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32865479

a build that is based on a meme
https://twitter.com/search?q=%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8B%E3%82%A6%E3%8 3%A0%E3%81%AE%E6%9D%96&src=tyah

not "a build I do not like/one trick pony/anything that deviates from The Holy Guide"

KaizoKage
Mar 10, 2018, 10:14 PM
Is there a formula for grinding 14 star weapons like what we have with 13 star weapons?

GHNeko
Mar 10, 2018, 10:34 PM
Is there a formula for grinding 14 star weapons like what we have with 13 star weapons?

Pretty sure it's the same as 13*.

Geistritter
Mar 11, 2018, 01:30 AM
...Is there anyone with at least semi-fluency in Japanese kicking around? I've gotten a Good Job message that's baffling me. I get by for the most part -- mild familiarity with the language, and with Japanese grammar and speech conventions, and Google Translate helps fill some of the holes, where the aforementioned knowledge helps me pick up its slack -- but this one's giving me trouble because they tossed in some symbols to save space.

It's probably something esoteric -- seems to be something about White Day -- but it feels rude not to respond.

Electrochemist
Mar 11, 2018, 05:28 AM
...Is there anyone with at least semi-fluency in Japanese kicking around? I've gotten a Good Job message that's baffling me. I get by for the most part -- mild familiarity with the language, and with Japanese grammar and speech conventions, and Google Translate helps fill some of the holes, where the aforementioned knowledge helps me pick up its slack -- but this one's giving me trouble because they tossed in some symbols to save space.

It's probably something esoteric -- seems to be something about White Day -- but it feels rude not to respond.

Not answering your question at all (sorry, I would help if I could).. but how do you google translate your good jobs bc I cant even copy and paste them :x

Anduril
Mar 11, 2018, 05:47 AM
Not answering your question at all (sorry, I would help if I could).. but how do you google translate your good jobs bc I cant even copy and paste them :x
One way is to use the Google Translate app on a phone as it can do OCR and translate using the camera.

Dark Mits
Mar 11, 2018, 06:50 AM
Not answering your question at all (sorry, I would help if I could).. but how do you google translate your good jobs bc I cant even copy and paste them :xThe slow and "painful" way is to use Google Translate's freeform handwriting feature to add the symbols one by one until you form the text to be translated.

KaizoKage
Mar 11, 2018, 10:05 AM

why not just print screen it and post it here? some people might actually know how to read japanese, I also have friends who can read so I could always ask them

Geistritter
Mar 11, 2018, 11:55 AM

As others have alluded, Google Translate has a phone app that's for tourists, which scans signs and such that your camera is currently pointing at for text and opts to translate it to a language of your choice. It's not perfect -- it misreads characters on occasion -- but it's surprisingly good at accurately scanning the various Japanese syllabaries. For our purposes, though, you also can upload images to the program, including screenshots. What I do for things I can't copy and paste or read on my own is take a screenshot, edit the image to crop out the text, alt-tab to an Android emulator I have on my computer -- which I primarily use for es -- then upload it to this app, then use my own meager knowledge of the language to plug the holes Google Translate's justifiably imperfect efforts produce.

It's hardly optimal, but as I mentioned, I get by, and the combination lets me communicate pretty well with Japanese players, who are surprisingly gregarious when shown common ground -- a lot of them will even employ English phrases when speaking to me once I let them know we're not speaking my native language, or they infer it based on my exclusively using Roman characters in my Player ID and characters' names. I learn more and more about their speech conventions and grammar along the way, which improves the process all the more. Overall I really enjoy interacting with them, so I take every opportunity I can.

Hard slang and abridging throws me hard, though, which is sometimes more or less unavoidable in the small Good Job box; surprisingly gregarious or not, Japanese players will very rarely reach out via Whisper -- although I've had a fun conversation with a fellow Kamen Rider fan after doing so myself! -- so they will frequently utilize the Good Job box when wanting to make a tailored one-off comment, and as we know, you can't copy-and-paste from it, so the above workaround is my means of coping... until we run into my current predicament.

Anyway, I'm actually pretty sure this player is giving me advice on how to game the fashion catalog by employing certain tags that people frequently utilize when searching in it, haha. I liked their entry in response to their doing so for me, and they're in the tens of thousands without my help, so they seem to be sharing their path to success with me. Although given some of their apparent suggestions in the second message -- "reindeer", as in the reindeer suit, "marlin", as in the marlin head, and even "hentai", as in a perverted or indecent person, not the genre -- they could also just be fucking with me!

Anyway, after some lengthy searching for the few of kanji he used, the first Good Job he sent me was:

コーデ感謝♪※♂同土のバレンタインデーがあるらしい

This one seems to be suggesting I use White Day as one of my tags, but again, I only have the faintest of ideas.

Electrochemist
Mar 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
snip.

snip.

snip.

Wow thanks guys haha.

I did use this (http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr) website that sort of translated screenshots for me (for titles) but it was becoming increasingly apparent that it was not as accurate as I originally thought. And a multitude of mistakes can actually give a phrase a completely different meaning. Obviously I don't expect them to be perfect, the only way you can do that is by learning Japanese (or being Japanese) I'm actually planning to learn like 3 hours of Japanese a day to help alleviate my problem but that's not going to help me with cultural phrases and slang. I find the grammar so confusing compared to English as well but it's intriguing for sure.

I did hear about this app before but I was apprehensive that it was good but I've just looked it up and it seems to have pretty good reviews! Thanks for the advice man!

Geistritter
Mar 11, 2018, 02:27 PM
a multitude of mistakes can actually give a phrase a completely different meaning. Obviously I don't expect them to be perfect, the only way you can do that is by learning Japanese (or being Japanese) I'm actually planning to learn like 3 hours of Japanese a day to help alleviate my problem but that's not going to help me with cultural phrases and slang. I find the grammar so confusing compared to English as well but it's intriguing for sure.

Well, the fact that you're aware of things like that gives you a better starting point than most people, for sure. You even learn to interpret Google Translate's gaffes after awhile -- it sometimes unnecessarily repeats words because of the way the Japanese speak, or doesn't know when to use contextual variations of words, for instance -- so the best way to to learn is just keep being exposed to it, like when learning any other language.

Another handy thing is that if you're still learning your hiragana and katakana, Google Translate does give the romanji versions of what's in the box.

the_importer_
Mar 11, 2018, 08:56 PM
Are we getting drop boosts on the 14th?

Silent_Flower
Mar 11, 2018, 09:05 PM
Are we getting drop boosts on the 14th?

Yes, Web Panel.

+100% Dragon, White Day and Buster (and exp boost).

the_importer_
Mar 11, 2018, 09:12 PM
Yes, Web Panel.

+100% Dragon, White Day and Buster (and exp boost).

Will boosts work for trigger quests?

Silent_Flower
Mar 11, 2018, 09:30 PM
Will boosts work for trigger quests?

<sarcasm>Yes</sarcasm>

They don't have triggers.

the_importer_
Mar 11, 2018, 09:46 PM
<sarcasm>Yes</sarcasm>

They don't have triggers.

So those drop boosts are not compatible with trigger quests?

Silent_Flower
Mar 11, 2018, 09:54 PM
So those drop boosts are not compatible with trigger quests?

Never mind, #18 reward is +150% rare drop boost and #20 is additional +100% for Dragon, White Day and Buster Quests.

For #20, Dragon and White Day don't have triggers, so they can't get the addition 100% boost.

the_importer_
Mar 11, 2018, 10:10 PM
Never mind, #18 reward is +150% rare drop boost and #20 is additional +100% for Dragon, White Day and Buster Quests.

For #20, Dragon and White Day don't have triggers, so they can't get the addition 100% boost.

Don't really care about those, I was actually thinking of doing Mother a trigger party. Since Mother herself won't be boosted, just the drops, doing a 12 round party should be quick enough.

silo1991
Mar 11, 2018, 10:59 PM
did the japan , maybe USA too started the summer time already , im asking this because today i was gonna play a WD EQ at 9 pm central time and nothing happen , then now at 10 pm im gonna play endless beligerence when it was programed for 11 pm , just saying why im asking

the_importer_
Mar 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
did the japan , maybe USA too started the summer time already , im asking this because today i was gonna play a WD EQ at 9 pm central time and nothing happen , then now at 10 pm im gonna play endless beligerence when it was programed for 11 pm , just saying why im asking

North America has entered daylight's saving time today, something that Japan doesn't have. During daylight's saving Eastern time, 11:00 AM when in Japan, it's midnight where the new daily orders are reshuffled. During normal Eastern time, 10:00 AM when in Japan, it's midnight where the new daily orders are reshuffled.

Zulastar
Mar 12, 2018, 10:56 AM
It's my imagination or realy there was a major online drop on the ship2 recently?

Saffran
Mar 12, 2018, 11:34 AM
To the person that was asking for the good job:
"thanks for the like on the outfit. It seems there's such a thing as Valentine's day between two men"

Geistritter
Mar 12, 2018, 08:05 PM
To the person that was asking for the good job:
"thanks for the like on the outfit. It seems there's such a thing as Valentine's day between two men"

Ha! That's cute. I have a deliberately feminine male character in the fashion catalog -- it was a joke at first, but I've developed a fondness for him, and apparently I'm not the only one -- so that explains that.

Thanks for that; I'm glad I asked. What an amusing guy.

Electrochemist
Mar 12, 2018, 08:08 PM
Ha! That's cute. I have a deliberately feminine male character in the fashion catalog -- it was a joke at first, but I've developed a fondness for him, and apparently I'm not the only one -- so that explains that.

Thanks for that; I'm glad I asked. What an amusing guy.

I really wanna see your character now :o

Geistritter
Mar 12, 2018, 09:55 PM
I really wanna see your character now :o

Well, if you're on Ship 2, you can find him with the ゾディアック tag; it only has four people with it, so you'll notice which he is quickly. Although I'm the only person using the katakana for "zodiac" to refer to something other than the Zodiac Camo outfit, so maybe I should start using the Japanese word for it instead!

Kondibon
Mar 12, 2018, 10:59 PM
Well, if you're on Ship 2, you can find him with the ゾディアック tag; it only has four people with it, so you'll notice which he is quickly. Although I'm the only person using the katakana for "zodiac" to refer to something other than the Zodiac Camo outfit, so maybe I should start using the Japanese word for it instead!I've never actually seen Zodiac used in this context. Or is it just referring to something else about the character?

I really wanna see your character now :oIf you search 男の娘 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otokonoko) for male characters in the fashion thing, you'll find a ton of them. It's actually pretty popular.

Geistritter
Mar 12, 2018, 11:56 PM
I've never actually seen Zodiac used in this context. Or is it just referring to something else about the character?

His name is a reference to the story of the Gemini; I meant for it to represent his duality. I'm fond of double entendre, and of layered meanings. I'm also a tremendous nerd.

If you search 男の娘 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otokonoko) for male characters in the fashion thing, you'll find a ton of them. It's actually pretty popular.

Mine also uses this tag, incidentally. It's indeed a rather popular one, and there are a couple of legitimately charming entries on Ship 2. A couple of Japanese players make use of "trap" as a tag too, haha.

pika2525
Mar 12, 2018, 11:57 PM
I have a deliberately feminine male character in the fashion catalog --it was a joke at first

Meanwhile my main has been a trap since day one (´・ω・` )

Geistritter
Mar 13, 2018, 12:04 AM
Meanwhile my main has been a trap since day one (´・ω・` )

Not an easy thing to do, given how limited your options are and how challenging the body sliders are in parts. The recent influx of unisex outfits and accessories is what tempted me to say to heck with it and make the character, and I've always had a soft spot for the aesthetic as a whole, so it's been fun.

Ironically, I don't spend nearly as much time shopping for accessories and such for my female characters.

pika2525
Mar 13, 2018, 10:03 AM
Not an easy thing to do, given how limited your options are and how challenging the body sliders are in parts. The recent influx of unisex outfits and accessories is what tempted me to say to heck with it and make the character, and I've always had a soft spot for the aesthetic as a whole, so it's been fun.

Ironically, I don't spend nearly as much time shopping for accessories and such for my female characters.

Well, when I say "day 1" I mean when I started playing the game seriously almost 3 years ago. EP3 was around when things started getting better for feminine males, so eh (´・ω・`)

ralf542
Mar 14, 2018, 06:08 PM
I have a few Bonus keys that I need to use. How could I get the most out of those keys? Tokyo Gold should give ~4.5mil exp at Lv80, my 80/30 Hu/Ra should gain 450k for Ra, will I gain more with Lv30 Ra main?

Geistritter
Mar 14, 2018, 06:17 PM
There's no reason to expect you wouldn't.

You've got nothing to lose by using one and finding out either way; it certainly wouldn't be less. Just be careful you don't die, and bring a Half Doll just in case.

Saffran
Mar 14, 2018, 07:23 PM
The system is designed so that it is almost always better to main the class that needs leveling up.
Start with the Magatsu keys if you have any, since you'll be fighting in the AIS and are almost guaranteed to earn quite a bit.

wahahaha
Mar 14, 2018, 07:25 PM
I have a few Bonus keys that I need to use. How could I get the most out of those keys? Tokyo Gold should give ~4.5mil exp at Lv80, my 80/30 Hu/Ra should gain 450k for Ra, will I gain more with Lv30 Ra main?

If you happen to have SU at lv 80, use that.

the_importer_
Mar 14, 2018, 07:34 PM
If you happen to have SU at lv 80, use that.

80 is the level cap right now, why waste keys when the soul purpose of bonus quests is to level up?

Anduril
Mar 14, 2018, 07:52 PM
80 is the level cap right now, why waste keys when the soul purpose of bonus quests is to level up?

To get the maximum EXP for the level 30 class; Summoner gives an a +100% EXP bonus to its subclass, so in theory it is possible that leveling the lv30 class would get more EXP with it being a subclass for Su as opposed to using the lv30 class as the main.

Saffran
Mar 14, 2018, 09:02 PM
To get the maximum EXP for the level 30 class; Summoner gives an a +100% EXP bonus to its subclass, so in theory it is possible that leveling the lv30 class would get more EXP with it being a subclass for Su as opposed to using the lv30 class as the main.

It would be worth looking into. It's definietely the way to go if you hae a lv80 SU and you're too scared to mess it up with the low-level class.
Maybe the wiki has some math on this...
edit:
turns out the wiki doesn't care for tagamikazuchi.
If you do it with main class 80/sub class 30 the subclass should earn about 6 lvls.
If you do SU lv80/ sub class lv30 you should earn about 10 lvls.

With all the boosts we currently have, if you can slap on a 125% triboost from the daily SG shop and one of the exp 100% we received through the panel, at level 30 on your main you should get to lv32 with the 1st Tagami, to level 34 with the 2nd, and to lvl 37 with the 3rd one. That's me guessing though, because the wiki doesn't have verified exp values for Tagami.

Tyreek
Mar 14, 2018, 11:51 PM
So the rappy suit mini drops from the EQ, may I ask anyone who obtained one what the actual drop looks like? Are they the light red colored drops like camos and accessories, or is it unique? The swiki says the drop is unique. I have to keep an eye out due to the crap ton of weapons badges that keep dropping.

the_importer_
Mar 15, 2018, 12:44 AM

Still seems like a waste to me. Just logging in everyday on PSO2 and PSO2es will get you shit ton of EXP tickets and you can afford them, getting 1 or 2 extra support partners for fetch quests will get you to Lv 30 in no time.

Dark Mits
Mar 15, 2018, 01:43 AM
80 is the level cap right now, why waste keys when the soul purpose of bonus quests is to level up?Class excubes. Even though they have only 2 uses right now (convert to 2x Excubes or trade 300 for a weapon-cap-increasing item), more uses may be added in the future. In fact, this weapon-cap-increasing item may find use now with 14*s and their stock cap from Zieg.

Which is why I would actually recommend doing keys only with lvl80 main classes. There are so many sources of exp for lower levels that do not scale to your current level. Keys are unique in this aspect.

-=EDIT=-
Don't forget that using keys at lvl80 also ensures that you get maximum exp for Dark Blast too.

the_importer_
Mar 15, 2018, 08:36 AM
Class excubes. Even though they have only 2 uses right now (convert to 2x Excubes or trade 300 for a weapon-cap-increasing item), more uses may be added in the future. In fact, this weapon-cap-increasing item may find use now with 14*s and their stock cap from Zieg.

Which is why I would actually recommend doing keys only with lvl80 main classes. There are so many sources of exp for lower levels that do not scale to your current level. Keys are unique in this aspect.

-=EDIT=-
Don't forget that using keys at lvl80 also ensures that you get maximum exp for Dark Blast too.

I forgot that you no longer need the 4 extra SP in order to get to Lv80, so perhaps that would be reason to do the bonus quests at Lv80 if you don't have all 4, but to get 60 levels to get +1 on a weapon is the biggest scam ever. You'll get other drops of that same weapon before you'll get to 300 class cubes, especially if you're looking to get 13★ weapons. Seriously, ever since I came back last October, I've gotten more 13★ weapons than 12★ ones, they're just giving them away when you do emergency trials nowadays.

And as for the crest weapons, said it before and I'll say it again, pretty sure the Austere NT weapons will be better and easier to get than collecting crests and class cubes.

Any class can easily be grinded to 50 within the first week of play without using an bonus keys.

As for DB, your skills can be half completed and you'll easily kill anything on Extra Hard, this thing really made the game too easy for newcomers.

Aexorcet
Mar 15, 2018, 09:01 AM
but to get 60 levels to get +1 on a weapon is the biggest scam ever. You'll get other drops of that same weapon before you'll get to 300 class cubes, especially if you're looking to get 13★ weapons.
Far from guaranteed. I managed to get 300 cubes before dropping enough Gix tech weapons to make a +35. I could have used any of the 3 tech class weapons to get a +35 for SAF, but never got enough drops between various boost weeks or during the original Ultimate Amd introduction (I only ran enough sheets to +34 a weapon at most).

ZER0 DX
Mar 15, 2018, 10:03 AM
What are the best S class abilities to put on an Atra Volaire launcher? Trying to help a Ra/Hu friend of mine with this but I'm near clueless with ranger builds.

the_importer_
Mar 15, 2018, 12:45 PM
Far from guaranteed. I managed to get 300 cubes before dropping enough Gix tech weapons to make a +35. I could have used any of the 3 tech class weapons to get a +35 for SAF, but never got enough drops between various boost weeks or during the original Ultimate Amd introduction (I only ran enough sheets to +34 a weapon at most).

300 Class Cubes starting at Lv80 or from the years we've stayed on Lv75?

Aexorcet
Mar 15, 2018, 01:29 PM
What are the best S class abilities to put on an Atra Volaire launcher? Trying to help a Ra/Hu friend of mine with this but I'm near clueless with ranger builds.

Disclaimer, I'm not a good Ra but:

I feel like the highest damage S1 and S3 are for everything.

Launcher S4 doesn't seem very good given that launcher PP recovery is so high. For S4 I would go with Gunslash, Partizan, or Wired Lance SSAF.

S2 Cursed Radiance might match well with healing from Gunslash S4 and Massive Hunter. Flowing Grace for certain continuous use PA's like Rodeo Drive and Sphere Eraser. Flowing Grace and Photon Reduction work with everything.

300 Class Cubes starting at Lv80 or from the years we've stayed on Lv75?
I had a head start the first time certainly, although I'm back to 300 again. I must have spent the original 300 in the early-middle of last year as I was affixing my then new Union rods, so grinding out the cubes isn't exactly quick, but if I had waited for a drop to make use of Gix SAF I'd still be waiting.

the_importer_
Mar 15, 2018, 02:05 PM
Disclaimer, I'm not a good Ra but:

I feel like the highest damage S1 and S3 are for everything.

Launcher S4 doesn't seem very good given that launcher PP recovery is so high. For S4 I would go with Gunslash, Partizan, or Wired Lance SSAF.

S2 Cursed Radiance might match well with healing from Gunslash S4 and Massive Hunter. Flowing Grace for certain continuous use PA's like Rodeo Drive and Sphere Eraser. Flowing Grace and Photon Reduction work with everything.

I had a head start the first time certainly, although I'm back to 300 again. I must have spent the original 300 in the early-middle of last year as I was affixing my then new Union rods, so grinding out the cubes isn't exactly quick, but if I had waited for a drop to make use of Gix SAF I'd still be waiting.

Guessing you're not really the kind to cap all classes then, right?

Aexorcet
Mar 15, 2018, 02:15 PM
Guessing you're not really the kind to cap all classes then, right?

The vast majority of my play time is Fo on my main character, yeah. I've 75'd everything with a couple of repeats on other characters, but I never felt like bothering with level 80 on everything.

the_importer_
Mar 15, 2018, 03:04 PM
The vast majority of my play time is Fo on my main character, yeah. I've 75'd everything with a couple of repeats on other characters, but I never felt like bothering with level 80 on everything.

Oh I see, ya, leveling to 75 is not so bad, it's at Lv76 that it gets rough.

EspeonageTieler
Mar 15, 2018, 04:54 PM
Is the coat edge weapon camo still available to get? And if not what are the chances it will be available again?

Anduril
Mar 15, 2018, 06:30 PM
Is the coat edge weapon camo still available to get? And if not what are the chances it will be available again?

It is not currently. As to the chances of it being released again, it really is up in the air on what they decide to add as part of any future campaign quests.

moomoopenguin
Mar 15, 2018, 08:29 PM
So episode 1-3 question, is it completely disappearing? I'm kind of confused about it >.<

Anduril
Mar 15, 2018, 09:36 PM
So episode 1-3 question, is it completely disappearing? I'm kind of confused about it >.<

Yes, they are completely getting rid of the old versions of Ep1-3 (Matterboards, Blue/Gold Field Event tablets, and Story Quests); to get the story of those episodes, you will need to do the Omnibus Quests for them.

moomoopenguin
Mar 15, 2018, 09:42 PM
Ok, wasn't sure if the story would still be there or not XD

the_importer_
Mar 15, 2018, 11:47 PM
Yes, they are completely getting rid of the old versions of Ep1-3 (Matterboards, Blue/Gold Field Event tablets, and Story Quests); to get the story of those episodes, you will need to do the Omnibus Quests for them.

And with that goes the best part of this game.

Off-topic, I learned yesterday that while I was gone for 18 months, that something called "Expert mode" was released and that I did not have it because I didn't grind a 12★ Rear and an Arm unit (only a leg to go along with my Austere Arm and Rear). OK, so it took me a crazy long 5 minutes to rectify this and now I have another title to my belt, so now what, how do I know if I'm an "Expert" now? I've been reading about a Expert Lobby, where is it?

Finally, besides being a dick measuring contest, does this give me anything useful, better drop rates, SG, cash?

Anduril
Mar 16, 2018, 12:08 AM

Off-topic, I learned yesterday that while I was gone for 18 months, that something called "Expert mode" was released and that I did not have it because I didn't grind a 12★ Rear and an Arm unit (only a leg to go along with my Austere Arm and Rear). OK, so it took me a crazy long 5 minutes to rectify this and now I have another title to my belt, so now what, how do I know if I'm an "Expert" now? I've been reading about a Expert Lobby, where is it?

Finally, besides being a dick measuring contest, does this give me anything useful, better drop rates, SG, cash?

There are no more Expert Lobbies, rather Expert is toggled from Matching Setting at the Quest Counter. No real benefit except that most of the XH EQ PUGs are done with the Expert toggle on.

Geistritter
Mar 16, 2018, 01:06 AM

Well, that goes to show that people can be offended over literally anything.

Also, the Unit thing is just one requirement; the rest are through clearing the first five stages of one of the solo Extreme Quests, maxing a 13 NT weapon to 35 and/or getting a 13 pet to level 120, and the 12 Units.

Anyway, it's not a block; it's a toggle, under Matching Settings at the Quest Counter/Terminal. Using it prevents people without the toggle enabled themselves from being matched with you, intended to be a means to keep the people who... take their time, we'll say, from stepping on the toes of those who prefer to be a bit more expeditious. It's become almost completely worthless, because you can meet the requirements blindfolded these days, and that's why they're attempting to refine them in the near future.

Dugs
Mar 16, 2018, 06:59 AM
The requirements for it which have already been refine, it should be noted.

Geistritter
Mar 16, 2018, 07:38 AM
If you're referring to the recent announcements, pretty sure they haven't; you can easily see them at the Quest Counter. The new Extreme Quests aren't even out yet.

Zephyrion
Mar 16, 2018, 08:00 AM

Not forcing anything here but just a note, I think RA benefits more from Atra Rifle than from Atra Launcher, mainly for 2 reasons.
- Launcher hurts so much you don't really need that much power to clear everything. Any *13 Launcher with an ok build can literally wipe mobs with 2/3 Divine Launcher 0.
- Rifle has its own S4 SSA which makes it so that you don't get flinched/launched after standing still for one second, meaning you can literally use any PA you want as long as you're standing still. Unlike Standing Snipe, it can also proc in the middle of a PA, meaning that if you're well into a satellite cannon or End Attract charge, you'll just stay anchored even if something slaps you.

With that said, Launcher is still a very good option, and you can always change your Atra down the line since they use same ATK and both would use S1 Double-Edged Sword S2 Photon Reduction/Flowing Grace and S3 Vital Will anyway. So he can just swap the S4 and redo the extra affixes if someday he wants to give the other weap a shot

the_importer_
Mar 16, 2018, 09:00 AM
Well, that goes to show that people can be offended over literally anything.

Also, the Unit thing is just one requirement; the rest are through clearing the first five stages of one of the solo Extreme Quests, maxing a 13 NT weapon to 35 and/or getting a 13 pet to level 120, and the 12 Units.

Anyway, it's not a block; it's a toggle, under Matching Settings at the Quest Counter/Terminal. Using it prevents people without the toggle enabled themselves from being matched with you, intended to be a means to keep the people who... take their time, we'll say, from stepping on the toes of those who prefer to be a bit more expeditious. It's become almost completely worthless, because you can meet the requirements blindfolded these days, and that's why they're attempting to refine them in the near future.

Not offended, just sadden that newcomers won't be able to enjoy one of the best Sci-Fi anime story in a video game to its fullest. The Omnibus Quests cut too much and it's not the same to have cutscenes in a menu Vs playing an actual quest, having cutscenes and resuming your gameplay.

As for the Expert mode, ya, it seems that grinding those 2 units did the trick cause I do see the option in the match settings. I just find it stupid that there was no indication (or any clear ones anyway) anywhere in the game regarding this? I mean I probably would have had more choices of parties during EQ if I would have known about this? How do newcomers or people that have been away for a long time suppose to know about stuff like that unless they start reading news archive of past game updates?

wefwq
Mar 16, 2018, 09:25 AM
Not offended, just sadden that newcomers won't be able to enjoy one of the best Sci-Fi anime story in a video game to its fullest. The Omnibus Quests cut too much and it's not the same to have cutscenes in a menu Vs playing an actual quest, having cutscenes and resuming your gameplay.

As for the Expert mode, ya, it seems that grinding those 2 units did the trick cause I do see the option in the match settings. I just find it stupid that there was no indication (or any clear ones anyway) anywhere in the game regarding this? I mean I probably would have had more choices of parties during EQ if I would have known about this? How do newcomers or people that have been away for a long time suppose to know about stuff like that unless they start reading news archive of past game updates?
It's kinda stupid that they put fence with expert thing, but didn't really plastered some notice or anything for new or old player who came back.
Like couple a month ago, i thought the game finally dead when no one doing EQ but it appear that i didn't know about the expert thing they put, and since then i tried to catchup with whatever new stuff they put up and finally get some ruler to measure my e-peen.
They gonna revise expert prerequisite next month though.

Loveless62
Mar 16, 2018, 09:38 AM
The requirements for it which have already been refine, it should be noted.

If you're referring to the recent announcements, pretty sure they haven't; you can easily see them at the Quest Counter. The new Extreme Quests aren't even out yet.
The original requirement for Expert was only to beat floors 1-5 of H&H Solo XQ. The additional requirements involving a +35 13* weapon and 12* units came later.

It is debatable whether or not that addition was a "refinement", but the requirements were definitely revised. In that sense, Dubs is correct.

Moffen
Mar 16, 2018, 12:11 PM
Is it possible to find out what email your pso2 account uses from ingame?
Edit: Any alternate methods would be much appreciated.

the_importer_
Mar 16, 2018, 12:47 PM
Is it possible to find out what email your pso2 account uses from ingame?
Edit: Any alternate methods would be much appreciated.

You can request to change your player shop password from the game and you'll receive an e-mail.

ralf542
Mar 16, 2018, 06:17 PM
Can someone tell me why the big red circle lasers in The Menacing Castle sometimes kill me in one hit? I have 1106HP and sometimes I take 546 damage other times 1120 damage(HP drink does not help, it will hit for more). I could tank those with Te/Hu even on SH, but it kills my Ra/Hu half the time and Fo/Hu all the time on VH.

EspeonageTieler
Mar 16, 2018, 06:35 PM
Does the omnibus let you replay the story quests or is it just cut scenes? I haven't done the omnibus at all but with ep1-3 going away I was thinking about replaying them now before they are gone if not.

manthisis
Mar 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
What are the best techs for each element/their function (mobbing, bossing, etc.)? So far I have Conc. Ragrants for bossing, Zondeel/Gigrants for mobbing... but beyond that I'm not so sure. If it helps, I'm a light/dark/ice/fire Fo/Te

Geistritter
Mar 16, 2018, 08:38 PM
Does the omnibus let you replay the story quests or is it just cut scenes? I haven't done the omnibus at all but with ep1-3 going away I was thinking about replaying them now before they are gone if not.

It does have most of the combat quests; it removes the item hunting, mostly, and a couple of less important scenes. Unfortunately, that means it also removes the associated Triboosts, but that's really the only substantial thing Omnibus takes away, unless you really enjoyed running the same freakin' Quests repeatedly trying to get that Unit or Weapon to drop.

It also adds a couple of scenes and combat quests that weren't in the Matterboards, mostly for context, since certain EQs aren't in rotation anymore.

Dark Mits
Mar 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
Can someone tell me why the big red circle lasers in The Menacing Castle sometimes kill me in one hit? I have 1106HP and sometimes I take 546 damage other times 1120 damage(HP drink does not help, it will hit for more). I could tank those with Te/Hu even on SH, but it kills my Ra/Hu half the time and Fo/Hu all the time on VH.Boss's damage increases in the later stages of the game. It's for the same reason that his tail swipe deals 400 early and 800 late.

The other explanation could be that sometimes you are affected by a TE's maximized Deband, and others you aren't.

Omega Cipher
Mar 17, 2018, 04:02 PM
I was looking through the event chronicle to check I've seen all the episode 1-3 events in case any of them are removed when the matterboards are and noticed that there's one episode 4 cutscene that I haven't seen.
https://i.imgur.com/dLmo4jW.jpg
I've completed all of the story board (including the Phaleg fight) and done everything else that episode 4 added (like EQs, Ultimate Amduscia, Battle Arena), does anyone know what this could be?

Anduril
Mar 17, 2018, 04:41 PM
I was looking through the event chronicle to check I've seen all the episode 1-3 events in case any of them are removed when the matterboards are and noticed that there's one episode 4 cutscene that I haven't seen.
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/dLmo4jW.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I've completed all of the story board (including the Phaleg fight) and done everything else that episode 4 added (like EQs, Ultimate Amduscia, Battle Arena), does anyone know what this could be?
If I recall, that is a known glitch they never fixed; it's just a campship traveling to Earth scene.

Tippo
Mar 17, 2018, 11:41 PM
So since Matterboards are being removed soon, I decided to complete all my matterboards. I currently just have one last node on Matterboard 3-8 left. C-5 Defeat Zeta Guranz. So apparently this boss is only available in Corruption Survey Lillipa from what I can gather?

Just wondering if there were any other quests Zeta Guranz appears in? It doesn't seem soloable (or at least I can't) and I can't seem to find any parties for it. :-?

Thanks~

final_attack
Mar 17, 2018, 11:44 PM
Um .... a bit question regarding rifle ..... not sure I'll use / affix / grind it tho (mostly only playing Tmg recently, due to .... reasons. Only played Gu and Hr due to limited time too these days).

How does Spread Needle works?
Normal attack / PA do splash damage or something?
Damage increase at specific range only (like Gryphon - medium range pot)? Or works as long as it's not in ZRA range?

Thank you

Anduril
Mar 18, 2018, 12:04 AM
So since Matterboards are being removed soon, I decided to complete all my matterboards. I currently just have one last node on Matterboard 3-8 left. C-5 Defeat Zeta Guranz. So apparently this boss is only available in Corruption Survey Lillipa from what I can gather?

Just wondering if there were any other quests Zeta Guranz appears in? It doesn't seem soloable (or at least I can't) and I can't seem to find any parties for it. :-?

Thanks~

Two of the Level-Up Quests that are in rotation have them, the one in Forest (I forgot the name) where it is a random E-Code spawn and World Engulfed in Shadows which is the one where you fight all the Ultimate bosses. Since there are only a few more days left, they may not be up before maintenance.

Dugs
Mar 18, 2018, 12:12 AM

One of the solo extreme quests has one in the first 5 floors.

Dark Mits
Mar 18, 2018, 05:24 AM
Are there any EQs that give Quest Clear Bonus that increases success rate of grinding OT Weapons (not units)? I'm trying to get some titles by grinding OTs to +10, and it's nearly impossible to get even a single 7* to +10 without constant use of Grind Success +20% in combination with Grind Risk Reduce +2.

Saffran
Mar 18, 2018, 07:42 AM
I don't think OT weapon grinding gets a boost anymore.
To successfully grind 7 stars weapons (works for 10 stars as well) just buy grind risk reduction -1 en bulk, start grinding and press ok until it's done. You can bruteforce it.
Unless you've got some crazy luck, this won't work for 11, 12 and 13 stars, but those rarely give out titles anyway.
If you really are paranoid about this I suggest using Grind Success items only when at +9.

Zephyrion
Mar 18, 2018, 08:42 AM

Thanks~

one of the rotating LQs has all the UQ bosses including Guranz (A world engulfed in Shadows)

Saffran
Mar 18, 2018, 08:52 AM
Wasn't there also a Mining defense quest with it? VR or so.
And also the Halloween quests. But I don't think those had triggers yet.
Stage 2 of the last EQ tower has one that is way easier to defeat than the real deal. Just make sure to suceed at stage 1 and start by destroying the healing bots.

ruidzh
Mar 18, 2018, 10:50 AM
How to make accessories show up when wear rappy suit

Anduril
Mar 18, 2018, 11:06 AM
How to make accessories show up when wear rappy suit

Accessories only show up on the mini rappy suits, not the normal sized ones.

ZER0 DX
Mar 19, 2018, 12:57 AM
Is it possible to unseal Akatsuki with Hero at all or is it forever stuck as a giant blue brick?

wefwq
Mar 19, 2018, 01:26 AM
Is it possible to unseal Akatsuki with Hero at all or is it forever stuck as a giant blue brick?
You can't JG as Hr, so yeah it's forever ice cream when used by Hr.

ZER0 DX
Mar 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
You can't JG as Hr, so yeah it's forever ice cream when used by Hr.

Neato, into the eternal storage bin it goes.

Got another question for a normally Ra/Hu and sometimes Br/Ra friend of mine. He got a Kazami to drop last night, but he only really likes using bows as a Braver since he's self-admittedly not very good at using the more twitchy weapons in these types of action games. Is there a good way to set up both weapon types on a braver tree? This might make him try using katanas again but I don't think sacrificing bow is in the cards.

Yamishi
Mar 19, 2018, 09:54 PM
What's the most easily accessible Emperappy? It's the only thing I'm missing on my Bingo card, and I'm having terrible luck at making one show up in White Day runs.

Anduril
Mar 19, 2018, 10:00 PM
What's the most easily accessible Emperappy? It's the only thing I'm missing on my Bingo card, and I'm having terrible luck at making one show up in White Day runs.

Second solo Extreme Quest has 5(?) of them as the first stage.

Yamishi
Mar 19, 2018, 10:21 PM
Second solo Extreme Quest has 5(?) of them as the first stage.
Perfect! Thank you!

Saffran
Mar 19, 2018, 11:09 PM
zerodx > Depends what you consider to be good enough. You can take all of the bullet bow things plus max out katana combat plus take one of the stance and stance up. Not the charge up though. (I assume you completely ignore the stats up)

ruidzh
Mar 20, 2018, 08:30 AM
Why nobody play this バスタークエスト . any more:-?
always wait for hours before one person shows up ^^.

Terrence
Mar 20, 2018, 09:12 AM
Since I read on several sites Flaz Hunar's sword had to be broken in order to have a chance to drop his Elder Pain, does this rule also apply to Omega Hunar and his Elder Pain Omega ? Thanks.

TheFanaticViper
Mar 20, 2018, 10:22 AM
Why nobody play this バスタークエスト . any more:-?
always wait for hours before one person shows up ^^.

Buster Quests never been very popular, even at the begining of episode 5, and now they have no longer exclusive drop, so the result is another dead content. But it's possible to find parties for free match, for buster medals. Sega will finaly add buster medals in main/adv match in the next maintenance (probably not enough for a BQ revival)

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 20, 2018, 01:30 PM
Any maint today for 21st ?? cause I still see events on the boost chart

Silent_Flower
Mar 20, 2018, 01:38 PM
Any maint today for 21st ?? cause I still see events on the boost chart

Tomorrow due to holiday.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 20, 2018, 01:42 PM
@silent_flower yeah thanks I just checked to confirm yeah tomorrow would be Shunbun No Hi

Electrochemist
Mar 21, 2018, 05:34 AM
Does anyone have any tips for me going into the realm that is the crafting titles (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Crafting_Titles)?
I'm finding that they are quite expensive and slow to get? or is that just me?
Any tips on making it easier, what do I need? What are these machines and which ones should I get? :)

Dark Mits
Mar 21, 2018, 09:03 AM
Does anyone have any tips for me going into the realm that is the crafting titles (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Crafting_Titles)?
I'm finding that they are quite expensive and slow to get? or is that just me?
Any tips on making it easier, what do I need? What are these machines and which ones should I get? :)This needs to be a very long post, and I'm at work. TL;DR version it is very expensive and time consuming, if anything because you will need tens of thousands from each material. Buying them will cost you an arm and a leg, farming them will cost you your sanity. -=EDIT=- Don't try to do it all in like a month. I'm almost 2 years on this and I still haven't done half achievements.

Machines to use, I recommend the 4% Great Success ones. 8% Reduction time is useless when the bottleneck is material availability in the long run, even if you have access only to the 3 basic crafting lines. Plus the 4% will help gettnig those Great Success achievements too. You cannot have both the Great Success one and Cooldown reduction time for the same type of crafting, but you can have (for example) 4% Great Success for Extending, 4% Great success for PA, 8% CD Reduction for Technique and 4% Great Success for Timed. So go with all 4 of the 4% Great Success ones. You can get them with Excubes and some FUN points I think from the Recycle Shop.

So as to not lose track, start with one category. Most straightforward one is PA crafting. Work on that in a manner so that all PA craft achievements are at an even level. Some of them will progress faster than others because of Daily Requests. Second easiest is Tech Crafting, where you will again work in the same manner.

If you run out of materials for one type of craft, then move to another to save time (and possibly inventory space too)

Do not use Full Charge Lillipariums unless every single of your crafting lines is on cooldown and for longer than 3 hours, and you have materials ready to put again all crafting lines in use. I select 3 hours arbitrarily as it works for me. Try to keep all lines working "in parallel", meaning that they come off cooldown at roughly the same time, so that you don't have to go to your Room every 10 minutes. Use Mini and Small Lilliparia to help with that when you have crafts of different cooldowns. Try to put the longest ones right when you are going offline to again reduce active time needed.

The rest I guess will be covered by @theimporter.

the_importer_
Mar 21, 2018, 10:36 AM
This needs to be a very long post, and I'm at work. TL;DR version it is very expensive and time consuming, if anything because you will need tens of thousands from each material. Buying them will cost you an arm and a leg, farming them will cost you your sanity. -=EDIT=- Don't try to do it all in like a month. I'm almost 2 years on this and I still haven't done half achievements.

Machines to use, I recommend the 4% Great Success ones. 8% Reduction time is useless when the bottleneck is material availability in the long run, even if you have access only to the 3 basic crafting lines. Plus the 4% will help gettnig those Great Success achievements too. You cannot have both the Great Success one and Cooldown reduction time for the same type of crafting, but you can have (for example) 4% Great Success for Extending, 4% Great success for PA, 8% CD Reduction for Technique and 4% Great Success for Timed. So go with all 4 of the 4% Great Success ones. You can get them with Excubes and some FUN points I think from the Recycle Shop.

So as to not lose track, start with one category. Most straightforward one is PA crafting. Work on that in a manner so that all PA craft achievements are at an even level. Some of them will progress faster than others because of Daily Requests. Second easiest is Tech Crafting, where you will again work in the same manner.

If you run out of materials for one type of craft, then move to another to save time (and possibly inventory space too)

Do not use Full Charge Lillipariums unless every single of your crafting lines is on cooldown and for longer than 3 hours, and you have materials ready to put again all crafting lines in use. I select 3 hours arbitrarily as it works for me. Try to keep all lines working "in parallel", meaning that they come off cooldown at roughly the same time, so that you don't have to go to your Room every 10 minutes. Use Mini and Small Lilliparia to help with that when you have crafts of different cooldowns. Try to put the longest ones right when you are going offline to again reduce active time needed.

The rest I guess will be covered by @theimporter.

Well pretty much what you said, but I'll add this:

-For Techniques, it becomes very costly since PA Fragments T-ATK sell for the most cash, try to buy them at 5k or lower

-If you can spend AC, become premium, this will allow you to send every discs at Lv11 or higher to your premium storage, break them down to PA Fragments

-Trade the S-ATK and R-ATK Fragments discs at the recycling shop for T-ATK ones

-Premium will also give you 3 more craft lines

-Spend more AC to get the last 3 craft lines

-If you're self-employed, work from home or your boss doesn't mind you installing PSO2 on your computer and leaving it on your 2nd or 3rd screen, then you can keep an eye on the cooldown, you'll be able to save months in your crafting

-Do your dailes and once you're able to master a certain craft (Ice or Light for example), advertise your services for your crafting, this will help unlock the achievements for crafting requests

-Can't speak for everyone, but even if I mastered some weapon and unit crafting, I find that it's really pointless these days, might as well concentrate on PA, Techs and TA

NightlightPro
Mar 21, 2018, 01:09 PM
so is invader nt update coming this maintenance?

also did they say anything about if you can trade the old ot to nt?

the_importer_
Mar 21, 2018, 01:41 PM

Yup, guess Austere-NT won't be far behind. They said they're working on something and to not throw away your old ones. I'm guessing it will be a big fat grocery list like the old one.

I'm calling it now:

200 x Crests
999 x ExCubes
20 x Class Cubes
20 x Photn Boosters
100 x Galeru Crystals
100 x Yurlungur Crystal

Electrochemist
Mar 21, 2018, 02:11 PM
snip.

snip.

thank you thank you thank you!

You've both been a great help!

the_importer_
Mar 21, 2018, 03:13 PM
thank you thank you thank you!

You've both been a great help!

Best of luck.

Altiea
Mar 21, 2018, 03:30 PM

Yes, it's coming with this maint. No, they did not mention an OT to NT trade. Importer is correct about them announcing plans to use OT Austere, but they did not say if it would be a trade-up (although it's likely) and they did not announce what you would need to acquire Austere-NT.

Silent_Flower
Mar 21, 2018, 06:30 PM
I would like to add that you should priorities Tech or Timed Abilities since they have multi level crafts that often appear in dailies crafts, which give some crafting goods and plan ahead because many crafts can tackle multiple achievements.

Electrochemist
Mar 21, 2018, 09:50 PM
I would like to add that you should priorities Tech or Timed Abilities since they have multi level crafts that often appear in dailies crafts, which give some crafting goods and plan ahead because many crafts can tackle multiple achievements.

Thank you. I planned to work on timed abilities (and PAs) first as they are really the only things that people seem to require, I wanted to be of help for my friends also.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 22, 2018, 09:33 AM
I thought that the live Symphony Concert was a paid concert.. but now its a public broadcast ?? so what happens to those who paid ??

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/zVzRlxs.png[/spoiler-box]

EspeonageTieler
Mar 22, 2018, 11:41 AM
I got some new armor units from the title counter I assume they just added if anyone knows what I'm talking about are they any good? Also what are some good more easily obtainable units to get I've been away for a while and didn't have the best units to begin with.

Silent_Flower
Mar 22, 2018, 11:46 AM
I thought that the live Symphony Concert was a paid concert.. but now its a public broadcast ?? so what happens to those who paid ??

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/zVzRlxs.png[/spoiler-box]
Not all parts will be broadcast.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 22, 2018, 12:01 PM
Not all parts will be broadcast.

but even if its some .. won't that defeat the purpose of getting the ticket ??

Anduril
Mar 22, 2018, 12:17 PM
but even if its some .. won't that defeat the purpose of getting the ticket ??

Attending a concert in person is a vastly different experience than seeing it via a broadcast.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 22, 2018, 12:20 PM
Attending a concert in person is a vastly different experience than seeing it via a broadcast.

True that..

in regards to another question:

I am running ultimate forest to get the new techs... but the numbers are not jumping .. killed more than 10 .. but it only records as 4
am I missing something here ??

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2018, 01:02 AM
Euh, so I finished the new chapter of EP5, where's my Angel DB?

Altiea
Mar 23, 2018, 01:08 AM

Loser Blast drops with the Omega Falz Loser update. So wait about a month.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 23, 2018, 01:22 AM
you will always be Ep5's Angel

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2018, 06:00 AM
Loser Blast drops with the Omega Falz Loser update. So wait about a month.

Dammit SEGA, that was a cocktease :(

you will always be Ep5's Angel

OK 0_o ....

Saffran
Mar 23, 2018, 07:19 AM
Espeonage> Those sub-units are surprisingly good. Quite frankly, I thought they were too good for the little effort they require.
Edit: that being said, they cannot replace a "real" 12 stars unit.

wefwq
Mar 23, 2018, 07:49 AM
True that..

in regards to another question:

I am running ultimate forest to get the new techs... but the numbers are not jumping .. killed more than 10 .. but it only records as 4
am I missing something here ??
Claris' CO?
You have to defeat enemy by using Tech, if it's other than tech the number won't goes up.

Requiem Aeternam
Mar 23, 2018, 09:14 AM
I got some Skill Tree Resets but for some reason I’m unable to pick them up from the Visiphone. It just gives me an error on all 3 of my characters. Is anyone else having this issue? I got some other campaign rewards as well and was able to collect those fine.

Dark Mits
Mar 23, 2018, 11:19 AM
Espeonage> Those sub-units are surprisingly good. Quite frankly, I thought they were too good for the little effort they require.
Edit: that being said, they cannot replace a "real" 12 stars unit.Innate stats: 50HP, 5PP, 15S/R/T-atk, 229S/R/T-def (320 at +10), 2% Striking/Ranged/Tech Resistance.

I got some Skill Tree Resets but for some reason I’m unable to pick them up from the Visiphone. It just gives me an error on all 3 of my characters. Is anyone else having this issue? I got some other campaign rewards as well and was able to collect those fine.Check to see if your inventory is full.

Btw, I didn't get any reset passes. Maybe they're from last time and they expired?

wefwq
Mar 23, 2018, 11:40 AM
I got some Skill Tree Resets but for some reason I’m unable to pick them up from the Visiphone. It just gives me an error on all 3 of my characters. Is anyone else having this issue? I got some other campaign rewards as well and was able to collect those fine.
It's been quite sometime since they hand skill reset pass, it must be that the claim period has expire.

Requiem Aeternam
Mar 23, 2018, 12:34 PM
Check to see if your inventory is full.

Btw, I didn't get any reset passes. Maybe they're from last time and they expired?

That’s weird. I definitely have some to pick up and the expiry date on these ones is 27/4/2018. My inventory wasn’t full as I tried to pick them up before claiming the rest of my rewards which I was able to claim without an issue.

It's been quite sometime since they hand skill reset pass, it must be that the claim period has expire.

They’re definitely in date and the expiry date is above. If they haven’t handed them out in awhile I can’t think why I have some. I have plenty anyway so it doesn’t matter if I can’t get them. The notification above the Visiphone is annoying though.

EspeonageTieler
Mar 23, 2018, 03:53 PM
Edit: that being said, they cannot replace a "real" 12 stars unit.

Which 12 star units are good? I was thinking about getting the ones from the 2018 weapon badges to hold me over until I could get something better but I'm not sure how good they are or if they are worth it.

Loveless62
Mar 23, 2018, 05:28 PM
Which 12 star units are good? I was thinking about getting the ones from the 2018 weapon badges to hold me over until I could get something better but I'm not sure how good they are or if they are worth it.
The badge units are decent. You can upgrade them to be slightly better with Union boosters that you can earn from Solo Profound Darkness, The upgraded units are pretty similar to the Evleda units that you can find from Buster Quests and from the Dragon EQs.

wefwq
Mar 23, 2018, 06:46 PM
Anyone have brilliant resta recipe 3 unlocked? I'd like to issue custom tech craft request.
Ship 2 btw.

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2018, 08:49 PM
Anyone have brilliant resta recipe 3 unlocked? I'd like to issue custom tech craft request.
Ship 2 btw.

Lv 49 Tech crafter here, not a problem.

wefwq
Mar 23, 2018, 09:52 PM
Lv 49 Tech crafter here, not a problem.
Since it appear that you don't have the recipe set on crafting signboard, i'll just send friend request.

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2018, 10:30 PM
Since it appear that you don't have the recipe set on crafting signboard, i'll just send friend request.

I accepted your friend request. Anything else you need besides brilliant resta 3?

Vatallus
Mar 24, 2018, 01:38 AM
Are we still able to use the andriod version of PSO2es to buy AC to use on PSO2?

Altiea
Mar 24, 2018, 02:02 AM
Are we still able to use the andriod version of PSO2es to buy AC to use on PSO2?

Yes. That hasn't changed.

Vatallus
Mar 24, 2018, 02:09 AM
Yes. That hasn't changed.

Neat. I finally got a phone that wasn't a flip phone a month ago and figured I should get in on the cheaper AC. That's good.

wefwq
Mar 24, 2018, 03:43 AM
I accepted your friend request. Anything else you need besides brilliant resta 3?
Thanks.
I just need that one for now.

Saffran
Mar 24, 2018, 06:08 AM
>Which 12 star units are good?
That's a whole debate. Right now Evleda and Izane combine "pretty sturdy" and "relatively easy to get". Union, too.
The sub-units you got are pretty much on par with Union units (400 badges) but you can't use timed abilities and other shenanigans on them.
Astra, Zeinesis are very good too but limited to Deus and Mother EQs or trigger quests, and since we are not in a time of rare drop boost they're a bit more difficult to get.

Electrochemist
Mar 24, 2018, 07:44 AM
In relation to the Bonus Key Kazuchi Assault can you receive the izane units at any level? or is it like Toyko Gold & Saiki where you have to be between (i think) lvl 60-70 for it to be a potential drop?

the_importer_
Mar 24, 2018, 10:42 PM
God damn it, I finally managed to beat Solo Profound Darkness without dying, but still only got an A Ranking!! WTF does it takes to get an S Ranking?

Silent_Flower
Mar 24, 2018, 10:45 PM
God damn it, I finally managed to beat Solo Profound Darkness without dying, but still only got an A Ranking!! WTF does it takes to get an S Ranking?

Time. You need 8 min remaining when it dies.

the_importer_
Mar 24, 2018, 11:04 PM
Time. You need 8 min remaining when it dies.

Fuck, I had 7:45 minutes left !!!!

SteveCZ
Mar 25, 2018, 11:08 AM
How do I set up this custom lighting, "Added a custom lighting system that allows you to set up to 3 lights"?

Silent_Flower
Mar 25, 2018, 11:55 AM
How do I set up this custom lighting, "Added a custom lighting system that allows you to set up to 3 lights"?

Quick Menu -> Perform Menu -> Camera/Light Selection -> Custom Lighting Setting 1/2/3 (AC)

ralf542
Mar 25, 2018, 12:28 PM
How do you put more posters in your room? Are the some walls or smth that one can buy?

Gaylar
Mar 25, 2018, 01:10 PM
How do you put more posters in your room? Are the some walls or smth that one can buy?

There are, you can buy them at the FUN shop attendant under room items for 10k FUN a piece iirc

Anduril
Mar 25, 2018, 01:14 PM
Quick Menu -> Perform Menu -> Camera/Light Selection -> Custom Lighting Setting 1/2/3 (AC)

I personally prefer Dedicated Menu for Quick Menu since it has almost everything that is useful there.
Also, just to note, Custom Lighting requires having High Quality Shaders on and active Premium.

SteveCZ
Mar 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
Thanks for both replies. :)

ralf542
Mar 26, 2018, 04:21 AM
There are, you can buy them at the FUN shop attendant under room items for 10k FUN a piece iirc

Bulletin Board or Room Pillar Type? Are there any bigger things? Dont feel like paying 200k fun just to use my posters.

awcg
Mar 26, 2018, 05:44 AM
What is the benefit of upgrading a zeinesis weapon to qliphad? A zeinesis seems easier to get, it has the same stats and potential but I see way more people with a qliphad and I guess some have been through the upgrade.

Saffran
Mar 26, 2018, 05:56 AM
Qliphad doubles the value of whatever affix you have. So if you're a tryhard in the affix game you can get pretty amazing results with it.

awcg
Mar 26, 2018, 07:23 AM
According to arks visiphone zeinesis do it too

Sirius-91
Mar 26, 2018, 08:04 AM
According to arks visiphone zeinesis do it too
Only if you have the Qliphad Fuses, then you can switch the potential to Anthesis Trainer.

Aexorcet
Mar 26, 2018, 09:18 AM
What is the benefit of upgrading a zeinesis weapon to qliphad? A zeinesis seems easier to get, it has the same stats and potential but I see way more people with a qliphad and I guess some have been through the upgrade.

Qliphad is purely aesthetic. Zeinesis is better to start off with because of the 10% affixing potential, unless you get lucky and drop a Qliphad that has an amazing affix on it already. Once Zeinesis is affixed, giving it the Qliphad potential makes it perform exactly the same as Qliphad.

Dark Mits
Mar 26, 2018, 09:32 AM
The difference is in the units however, with Qliphad being more on the offensive side (+20atk, +9PP) at the expense of defensive stats.

reaper527
Mar 26, 2018, 11:50 AM
Fuck, I had 7:45 minutes left !!!!

did you try going to your team room and getting the attack boost? that could put you over the top. i'm kind of bad about remember it's there, and not sure if other people also forget that they can grab a pretty big atk bonus that stacks with the drink bonus. (if you were running a month ago, you could have also stacked some chocolates in there for your attack type of choice)

the_importer_
Mar 26, 2018, 12:05 PM
did you try going to your team room and getting the attack boost? that could put you over the top. i'm kind of bad about remember it's there, and not sure if other people also forget that they can grab a pretty big atk bonus that stacks with the drink bonus. (if you were running a month ago, you could have also stacked some chocolates in there for your attack type of choice)

My team consists of Me, Myself and I, so my tree doesn't give much. I should have used Ragrant instead of Ilgrant on the PD 2nd form, I just kept playing it safe not remembering that the first form is the Fo killer.

Loveless62
Mar 26, 2018, 12:26 PM
(if you were running a month ago, you could have also stacked some chocolates in there for your attack type of choice)
All of those chocolates expired when the Valentine's Day EQ went away (RIP Phaleg chocolates). However, there are still other buffs that can help with Solo PD, like Fruit Tarts/Vegetable Rations, Meat Stir Fry, and ARKS Fleet timed abilities,

Tymek
Mar 26, 2018, 12:33 PM
I have one (1) Ragol Memory. What do I get?

Zephyrion
Mar 26, 2018, 01:01 PM

nothing with only one but if you get several you can exchange them for vanilla PSO items in the badge exchange shop

Suplin
Mar 26, 2018, 01:25 PM
Does Tsuyogari roll (less damage taken from bosses) stacks with itself?

Loveless62
Mar 26, 2018, 01:52 PM

nothing with only one but if you get several you can exchange them for vanilla PSO items in the badge exchange shop
There are many items that you can purhase with a single Ragol Memory, like music discs and section ID emblems.

As for what to choose, I don't think anyone can decide for you.

I personally spent one on the Forest music disc, if that helps.

the_importer_
Mar 26, 2018, 02:06 PM

You get a cookie :p

No but seriously, if you're into music in your room, get some OG PSO music, but not the ones that can be sold in shops since you, well buy them in shops.

Aexorcet
Mar 26, 2018, 02:54 PM
My team consists of Me, Myself and I, so my tree doesn't give much. I should have used Ragrant instead of Ilgrant on the PD 2nd form, I just kept playing it safe not remembering that the first form is the Fo killer.

Brilliant Ilgrants isn't that far behind Ragrants right now, although I still prefer Ragrants against PD. Precharged Ilgrants is a good opener though, ~2000 damage to start off vs 1180, then switch to Ragrants for DPS. Ilgrants has a few quirks unfortunately however, like infuriatingly passing through PD's head if you/talis are too close to it.

Another tip that might be helpful is trying to land compounds during PD's hyper armor moves. While it's nice to throw out Baran as soon as it's available, I find that it often breaks parts and causes PD to recoil, wasting a ton of damage. The downside of course is that you risk being hit.

Also using Grants against Double during spins or takeoffs builds up a good bit of damage to shave off seconds from your final time.

milranduil
Mar 26, 2018, 03:26 PM
Brilliant Ilgrants isn't that far behind Ragrants right now, although I still prefer Ragrants against PD. Precharged Ilgrants is a good opener though, ~2000 damage to start off vs 1180, then switch to Ragrants for DPS. Ilgrants has a few quirks unfortunately however, like infuriatingly passing through PD's head if you/talis are too close to it.

Another tip that might be helpful is trying to land compounds during PD's hyper armor moves. While it's nice to throw out Baran as soon as it's available, I find that it often breaks parts and causes PD to recoil, wasting a ton of damage. The downside of course is that you risk being hit.

Also using Grants against Double during spins or takeoffs builds up a good bit of damage to shave off seconds from your final time.

assuming perfect craft, it's a 4% dps difference, so i'd still only use ragrants for stationary ppc/super treatment scenarios even in pd.

something i've noticed with ilgrants specifically, as you mentioned, is that it appears not to cause damage sometimes when in fact it still is. the numbers will just be off-camera in an obscure location for god knows what reason. for example during humanoid PD down, the numbers will appear far below him near the bottom of his body. i've also noticed this for magatsu and deus as well. whenever the tech is released very close to the hitbox that it will land on, the numbers seem to appear at the boss's central hitbox though are still doing damage to whatever you hit. i've shotguned an ilgrants on a deus hydra to see numbers pop up far away in the middle of the arena, then the hydra died anyway. truely bizarre coding, but at least damage is still happening l0l.

regarding using barantsion on PD, there are several good spots to use it at:
1) right at the start, first part. if you're scared pop massive hunter to not get knocked out.
2) exposed part after phase1 transition, but with a caveat. if you only broke 2 parts during phase1, do NOT use baran on the next one as this will trigger PD to retreat and expose bits. only use baran on parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 (5, 7, 8 only really relevant for soloing EQ version). parts 3 and 6 breaking triggers retreat -> bits always.
3) persona

i personally have used baran to kill double, zandion to kill humanoid phase bits, then baran on persona to good success. the fastest times use ilgrants to finish double, baran on opening part after the part is panicked (due to ilgrants rng), zandion persona.

Aexorcet
Mar 26, 2018, 03:46 PM
Oh if it's still doing damage that changes things. I just assumed it had no effect if I didn't see the numbers.

I also tend to use Baran on Double and Persona, and then try to squeeze whatever I can in the cooldown between. I haven't had much luck trying to take down Double with regular techs, but then again it's not something I aim for intentionally. My times are definitely not up to par with the best speed runners, I just figured out how to get S rank for myself and stuck to that formula.

Electrochemist
Mar 27, 2018, 02:19 AM
I plan to max out my main character...

is there any point to a 200 Dex mag, at all?
if so, what are its uses?

Anduril
Mar 27, 2018, 02:22 AM

The only uses for a DEX Mag are for BR and BO as their Mag skills turn that 200 DEX into 200 S-/R-ATK and 200 S-/T-ATK respectively.

Electrochemist
Mar 27, 2018, 02:45 AM
The only uses for a DEX Mag are for BR and BO as their Mag skills turn that 200 DEX into 200 S-/R-ATK and 200 S-/T-ATK respectively.

Is there any benefit to doing this rather than just using a regular S-ATK mag?

EDIT: Never-mind I have pisspoor reading comprehension! I get it now, it's if you want to use dual weps.

Thank you!

Altiea
Mar 27, 2018, 02:51 AM
Is there any benefit to doing this rather than just using a regular S-ATK mag?

EDIT: Never-mind I have pisspoor reading comprehension! I get it now, it's if you want to use dual weps.

Thank you!

As Braver, it's not super useful because in most cases, you'll only be using one weapon, so the other stat doesn't get used. Bouncer at least gets mileage out of dual stats because having T-ATK on your MAG buffs your heals and gives you some insurance in case a Gilles Weihen drops for you.

Electrochemist
Mar 27, 2018, 02:57 AM
As Braver, it's not super useful because in most cases, you'll only be using one weapon, so the other stat doesn't get used. Bouncer at least gets mileage out of dual stats because having T-ATK on your MAG buffs your heals and gives you some insurance in case a Gilles Weihen drops for you.

Hmm it's something to think about at least, I do like bouncer a fair bit!
Thank you for clearing that up for me, appreciate it :)

desuchan4432
Mar 27, 2018, 03:52 AM
Say I wanted to get the 13* Raygun Barrel assault rifle which drops from Guranz Zeta. Guranz is listed as an E-Trial boss in one of the Ultimate Quests.

If I were to start the quest with the sole purpose of trying to get that drop, would I need to kill some mobs prior to killing Guran to increase the chance of getting the drop?

DavidAG
Mar 27, 2018, 05:59 AM
Raygun barrel is a drop from the special guranz that only spawns in 2016 Halloween eq or 2016 christmas eq, so i dont think you can get it anymore.

EDIT: I just remembered that latan rappies can drop it too. Its still practically imposible to get anyways.

Loveless62
Mar 27, 2018, 10:12 AM

Don't overlook the fact that DEX can act as a defensive stat, reducing how much damage your character will take overall. Just as the difference in DEX between you and an enemy lowers the variance seen in damage from low rarity weapons, that same difference increases the variance in damage your character takes by decreasing the lower bound.

Of course, this is not the best kind of damage mitigation, since it is RNG-dependent and you can still take the bigger hits every once in a while. But it is still damage mitigation, and it is good to have it on top of the 200 ATK that you would already enjoy.

Edt: another comment to respond to:

Raygun barrel is a drop from the special guranz that only spawns in 2016 Halloween eq or 2016 christmas eq, so i dont think you can get it anymore.

EDIT: I just remembered that latan rappies can drop it too. Its still practically imposible to get anyways.
I am pretty sure that Raygun Barrel dropped in the 2017 versions of these EQs. Apparently, Phaleg can drop it when she appears in seasonal EQs (she was in Chocolate and in Regiment of the Wicked). Also, sometimes Raygun Barrel and other weapons like it are added to the drop tables of LQs, For example, Raybun Barrel was part of the loot table for the Ep1 LQ that happened last summer.

At this time, though, there is no way to get Raygun Barrel unless you can run an appropriate EQ trigger.

Arada
Mar 27, 2018, 10:20 AM
Don't overlook the fact that DEX can act as a defensive stat, reducing how much damage your character will take overall. Just as the difference in DEX between you and an enemy lowers the variance seen in damage from low rarity weapons, that same difference increases the variance in damage your character takes by decreasing the lower bound.

Of course, this is not the best kind of damage mitigation, since it is RNG-dependent and you can still take the bigger hits every once in a while. But it is still damage mitigation, and it is good to have it on top of the 200 ATK that you would already enjoy.

But you also get an unusable mag outside of BR and BO so don't forget that.

Loveless62
Mar 27, 2018, 10:29 AM
But you also get an unusable mag outside of BR and BO so don't forget that.
True, if I never planned to purchase any additional mags for one of my characters, then I would not build a DEX mag from the one that he/she would start with.

DavidAG
Mar 27, 2018, 11:07 AM
I am pretty sure that Raygun Barrel dropped in the 2017 versions of these EQs. Apparently, Phaleg can drop it when she appears in seasonal EQs (she was in Chocolate and in Regiment of the Wicked).

I'm not 100% sure of this but wasnt halloween 2017's final boss dio hunar and halloween 2016's final boss the special guranz? I forgot about phaleg dropping it, yes lvl 71+ phaleg drops raygun barrel and those other old seasonal only weps like flow razor and astral blaze.

Saffran
Mar 27, 2018, 11:49 AM
Do I understand this right? The Bal (val, whatever) series of 13 stars that we can get through the player shop is only a S abilities hoarder, then? It's not actually believable that you will get a Chronos Stone from the dragon at any point soon and be able to exchange to a 14 stars?

Loveless62
Mar 27, 2018, 11:59 AM
I'm not 100% sure of this but wasnt halloween 2017's final boss dio hunar and halloween 2016's final boss the special guranz? I forgot about phaleg dropping it, yes lvl 71+ phaleg drops raygun barrel and those other old seasonal only weps like flow razor and astral blaze.
I stand corrected. Halloween 2017 was actually more like Wild Easter from past years (and there was no Wild Easter 2017). Christmas 2017 was full of phantoms and Amduscia UQ enemies. Neither one contained a special-titled (Phantom King?) Guranz. My bad. I guess I wasn't so sure. LUL

DavidAG
Mar 27, 2018, 01:28 PM
Do I understand this right? The Bal (val, whatever) series of 13 stars that we can get through the player shop is only a S abilities hoarder, then? It's not actually believable that you will get a Chronos Stone from the dragon at any point soon and be able to exchange to a 14 stars?

If you +35 a val weapon, you get a title that gives a Chronos Stone

Saffran
Mar 27, 2018, 01:36 PM
>DavidAG
Oooh. I guess it only works once, but that's good to know. Thanks!

ralf542
Mar 27, 2018, 04:09 PM

Yes, just like how the other 13★ are only SAF hoarder.

Saffran
Mar 27, 2018, 07:06 PM
Ralf > Because clearly you have a rainbow set of 14 stars in all weapon classes already, right.

Loveless62
Mar 27, 2018, 08:33 PM
I think he meant SAF fodder.

desuchan4432
Mar 28, 2018, 02:17 AM
Thanks for answering my previous question! RIP me ever getting a Raygun Barrel. :(

I have a new question!
How does the potential of the 14* assault rifle "Spread Needle work?

The Arks-Visphone site says it's "100% for an additional Range Attack and ?% chance to stun enemies on attack. 10%power increase on a certain distance from the enemy."
But the Japanese wiki says it's "Add range attack ( 400% ), give a stance with probability, increase power ( 10% ) to enemy within a certain distance ." (Google Translate)

The 10% boost from a distance is pretty straightforward.
But what's the 100% or 400% additional range attack thing mean exactly?

I've looked up a few videos and it's normal attack appears to deal damage in a cone. Please enlighten me~

Zephyrion
Mar 28, 2018, 05:05 AM
Thanks for answering my previous question! RIP me ever getting a Raygun Barrel. :(

I have a new question!
How does the potential of the 14* assault rifle "Spread Needle work?

The Arks-Visphone site says it's "100% for an additional Range Attack and ?% chance to stun enemies on attack. 10%power increase on a certain distance from the enemy."
But the Japanese wiki says it's "Add range attack ( 400% ), give a stance with probability, increase power ( 10% ) to enemy within a certain distance ." (Google Translate)

The 10% boost from a distance is pretty straightforward.
But what's the 100% or 400% additional range attack thing mean exactly?

I've looked up a few videos and it's normal attack appears to deal damage in a cone. Please enlighten me~

basically a mix of both, Spread Needle normals fire a cone of 5 normal shots and increase your power by 10% when standing at close to mid range. Spread shot also has a chance of stunning enemies. Basically a Rifle designed to cram into mobs' face to get insane damage through normal shots (note than even weak bullet is spread, meaning you shoot 5 weak bullets per normal shot, while consuming only 1 ammo)

Bellion
Mar 28, 2018, 05:52 AM
In regards to the Spread Needle, it has the same 3 round burst as any other assault rifle that only fires in a straight line. The potential adds a cone-shaped AoE single hit that is the additional "400%" range. Although the 400% doesn't actually seem to indicate the range itself, but rather the power of the single hit AoE in relation to the rifle's 3 round burst normal attack power. The 3 round burst is not impacted by the range, so it is a 3 round burst + the AoE hit on a single target, and anything else within the spread range is hit by the single AoE. With special bullets like the weak bullet, you fire one weak bullet and you'll get the single hit AoE; Spread Needle essentially turns your 6 weak bullets into a high-burst damage option if you want to unload on some boss.

The single hit AoE also gets a 1.25 modifier when you're really close to the enemy.

ShaadeSilentpaw
Mar 28, 2018, 11:38 AM
2 questions:

1. Front S Roll Gunner Ring - What's the deal with the power boost? Is it 120% R-ATK at all times, or only after performing the S roll?

2. I've heard people talking about how much total damage they are doing in EQs - is there a way to see how much damage you've done in a quest that I don't know of? :o

Anduril
Mar 28, 2018, 11:52 AM
2 questions:

1. Front S Roll Gunner Ring - What's the deal with the power boost? Is it 120% R-ATK at all times, or only after performing the S roll?

2. I've heard people talking about how much total damage they are doing in EQs - is there a way to see how much damage you've done in a quest that I don't know of? :o

1. It is just a boost to the damage when firing during Front Roll.
2. There is a damage parser, but its use has lead to a few bans, so if you do want to use it, do so at your own discretion.

Moffen
Mar 28, 2018, 01:36 PM
2 questions:

Just a 20% boost to front roll attack damage.
I grinded it to max just because tmg shots actually do damage now.
Its a subtle small boost,but it helps,especially if you're packing the extra S-roll damage on your tree.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
So I got the game ready.. went to install it through the tweaker and it's checking files.. is the game installed?

So confused.

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 02:24 AM
So I got the game ready.. went to install it through the tweaker and it's checking files.. is the game installed?

So confused.

Check the game's directory; if it isn't around 64GB, then no, it isn't installed yet.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 03:28 AM
Check the game's directory; if it isn't around 64GB, then no, it isn't installed yet.

All I know ATM is the Veda Operation Terminal thing is finishing it's download.

Dark Mits
Mar 29, 2018, 04:23 AM
All I know ATM is the Veda Operation Terminal thing is finishing it's download.Just to be sure:
1) Close Tweaker
2) Re-run Tweaker
3) Run Diagnostic check for Empty/Deleted Files
4) Run Diagnostic check of Missing/Corrupt files (Quantum check)

Then apply English patch if desired, and you should be good to go.

Depending on your hard drive speed and fragmentation, the above steps should take between 10 to 30mins.

NightlightPro
Mar 29, 2018, 05:05 AM
is there a site or something where people post their fhp char files? coz i've been trying to make my own char but i can't even get a good looking face

Akero
Mar 29, 2018, 09:27 AM
So I've been informed by teammates that the 14*s from Zieg only have a 30 grind cap. Is this confirmed true?

milranduil
Mar 29, 2018, 09:34 AM
So I've been informed by teammates that the 14*s from Zieg only have a 30 grind cap. Is this confirmed true?

yes 5char

Silnodia
Mar 29, 2018, 09:35 AM

Yes, it even show as such in Zieg's shop.
On a side note : can you use a "grind cap +1" on the 14* from Zieg ?

Akero
Mar 29, 2018, 09:50 AM
Yes, it even show as such in Zieg's shop.
On a side note : can you use a "grind cap +1" on the 14* from Zieg ?

welp, and I was hoping it's like the ether factor exchange, weapons show 30 cap but it's actually 35 cap upon exchange.
Looks like it's gonna be a long grind for crests.

ralf542
Mar 29, 2018, 01:09 PM
How would a person that don't know Japanese contact a Japanese person and say that his/her character is kawaii and that you need her partner-card because she is one of your favorite NPCs?

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
How do I grind a 13* weapon to get it to +35 for the title to get the fighter passed 75? Been gone so long, and no shops have any of those for sale.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 03:41 PM
So I got this weapon to +33, how the hell do I get from 33 to 35? It does not go anywhere it just sits at 33 and is maxed out..

This is annoying as piss.

the_importer_
Mar 29, 2018, 03:42 PM
How do I grind a 13* weapon to get it to +35 for the title to get the fighter passed 75? Been gone so long, and no shops have any of those for sale.

Player shops should have plenty of 13★ Val twin daggers. Look at the grinding capacity in the 2nd tab (minimum of 30) and buy 2 of the same weapon that will total 35. Take note that merging 2 to that have a maximum of 30 will get you 31, so with that understanding in mind, one of 31 with one of 33 will get you 35 because that second one will add 4 points, not 3.

You grind them using Lambda Grinders since these are 13★. Once you've achieved maximum grinding capacity of 35, then you just start feeding it weapons during the grinding process to make it 35, grinding potential at every 10 levels (12 Photon Spheres needed). I would recommended buying weapons with the ability "Emperor embrace" and 12★ weapons since this will speed up the process. Of course, grinding using the same type of weapon or the same weapon also gives you a major boosts. If you have the cash for it, buy AC stuff from the player shop and trade for the weapon at the recycling shop that adds a crap ton of EXP to your grinding. If you have 13★ weapons that are useless to you in your bank, then these will give some major boost during grinding.

The rules for attribute works the same as before but this time, it's during the grinding process, so 2 for the price of 1 if you will.

I just realized it has to be an NT weapon I am upgrading thats 13*.. and I haven't been. now I'm just mad. All of the meseta I had is gone and I have no way to do this atm.

How the hell am I going to get what I need to grind it to +35?

lol, I typed this guide for nothing :p

To answer your question my friend, Daily orders and weekly TACOs. If you have cash to buy AC, then scratch and sell.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 03:52 PM
so I got this 13* to +35 just like it said to do, no title. Nowhere in the description of the quest does it say it has to be an NT weapon.. so.. was that all for nothing or what..

Vaal Fire+35. That is a NT weapon is it not?

Doesn't look look I'm coming back to this. I don't have the money, time or patience to wait days to finish more sheets to get all this to +35 for one cap.

No Thanks.

the_importer_
Mar 29, 2018, 04:07 PM
so I got this 13* to +35 just like it said to do, no title. Nowhere in the description of the quest does it say it has to be an NT weapon.. so.. was that all for nothing or what..

Doesn't look look I'm coming back to this. I don't have the money, time or patience to wait days to finish more sheets to get all this to +35 for one cap.

No Thanks.

Dude, I came back in October 2017 after a 18 month break, NT weapons were new to me as well. I googled, read some reddit posts, posted a question or 2 here and within a couple of hours, I pretty much learned everything I needed to know. If you don't want to put in the effort, that's up to you, but petty much every new 13★ and every 14★ weapons are will always be NT, so either get use to it or stick with an Austere OG if you have one.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 04:16 PM
I looked at even the weapon sheets, nothing has NT attached to it. The weapon I bought was listed under NT weapons and its Vaal Fire +35.. that is why I am confused.. and it is 13*...

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 04:17 PM

No Thanks.
All Val weapons are NTs, as are any that have the EXP bar on them. And just to be clear, you have Koffie's CO for lv.80, and you went to the Title Counter (now located by the main gate to the campship) after you grinded the weapon (which I assume is the Val Double Saber) to +35/35, and you have no Titles that have not had their prizes redeemed, correct?

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 04:19 PM
All Val weapons are NTs, as are any that have the EXP bar on them. And just to be clear, you have Koffie's CO for lv.80, and you went to the Title Counter (now located by the main gate to the campship) after you grinded the weapon (which I assume is the Val Double Saber) to +35/35, and you have no Titles that have not had their prizes redeemed, correct?

I have the quest Fi Level 75 cap released. It is active. I have not gone to the title counter I just checked titles.. I'll do that.

And.. it's there -_- Sorry.. sigh. When I played it was at the other counter.. I checked my titles and it was there.. So I guess I'm good now -_- I now have no meseta left, but I'm good.

Is there another level cap after that?

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 04:22 PM
I have the quest Fi Level 75 cap released. It is active. I have not gone to the title counter I just checked titles.. I'll do that.

And.. it's there -_- Sorry.. sigh. When I played it was at the other counter.. I checked my titles and it was there.. So I guess I'm good now -_- I now have no meseta left, but I'm good.

Is there another level cap after that?
Level 80 is the cap right now, but they have said that they will be releasing lv85 in "Early-Summer" according to the roadmap from the last Livestream.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 04:23 PM
Last question, what now? What is the place to go to level once you get the cap unlocked. And where do you go to get some more AC that doesn't require that captcha thing that I am pretty terrible at.

There was some AP thing that you could get on PC to get it through the mobile version or something?

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 04:27 PM
Last question, what now? What is the place to go to level once you get the cap unlocked. And where do you go to get some more AC that doesn't require that captcha thing that I am pretty terrible at.

There was some AP thing that you could get on PC to get it through the mobile version or something?
You want to run the Daily Featured Quests since they all give you a chance to receive a bonus key upon A-ranking them; the Bonus Quests you can run using those keys give very high EXP. Additionally, the fourth Featured Quest on the list is the designated Level-Up Quest, which usually has people running it constantly on SH and some can give a fairly high amount of EXP per run.
PSO2es is how you can get AC without the captcha; if you don't have an Android device, then you need an Android emulator for your PC, and you can get the APK and English patch for it here: http://pso2es.10nub.es/

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 04:47 PM
When I try Bluestacks I get the error that the game isn't available in my country etc.

Meh.

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 04:57 PM
When I try Bluestacks I get the error that the game isn't available in my country etc.

Meh.

You need to install it via the APK or the PSO2es Tweaker in the link I posted as it is not available in the Playstore outside of Japan.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 05:03 PM
You need to install it via the APK or the PSO2es Tweaker in the link I posted as it is not available in the Playstore outside of Japan.

That's what I did. The new one wouldn't download the game at all just stopped. Will restart.

Yeah, even with the patch and the installing through them, not available in your country error from google.

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 05:12 PM
That's what I did. The new one wouldn't download the game at all just stopped. Will restart.

If the esTweaker isn't working, just go down a bit further on the page and get the game's direct APK; that should install with no issues. Also, maybe try a different emulator, like MEmu (I just tested it out right now, and it is all working fine through it when I installed the game's APK directly).

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
The page where it says it isn't available in my country?

I used to use this thing all the time, used to work just fine. Now it's not even doing anything. After game gets "installed," Running the english patch.. it downloads.. then the green back gets stuck on installing and never moves.

Anduril
Mar 29, 2018, 05:17 PM
The page where it says it isn't available in my country?

I used to use this thing all the time, used to work just fine. Now it's not even doing anything. After game gets "installed," Running the english patch.. it downloads.. then the green back gets stuck on installing and never moves.

No, the page I linked to earlier. If you go down past the image with the flashing stops, you can find the APK for the game. Also, remember, you need to let the game patch itself by running it before installing the English patch.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 05:55 PM
OK so where do I login to my actual PSO2 character.. because apparently I added AC to the APP character and not my own sigh.

Silent_Flower
Mar 29, 2018, 06:01 PM
The tweaker freezing is ?normal? after downloading the apk. It does not have the permissions to install it. You need to find the apk and install it manually. I used a file manager for that job. After return to the tweaker and download the patch.

The instruction on how to log in to your pso2 account is in the main page of pso2es section on bumped.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 06:02 PM
Alright so I finally got the character added on there.

I'm going to assume the 1000AC on the ap character is stuck there or can it be transferred to the main game? If not, oh well I'll chalk that up to an L

And to add yet another damn issue to a frustrating process, now I can't use that card again apparently for another purchase... on the character I actually need it on.

Silent_Flower
Mar 29, 2018, 06:11 PM
Alright so I finally got the character added on there.

I'm going to assume the 1000AC on the ap character is stuck there or can it be transferred to the main game? If not, oh well I'll chalk that up to an L

And to add yet another damn issue to a frustrating process, now I can't use that card again apparently for another purchase... on the character I actually need it on.

Not sure about iPhone, but for Android, after you add AC, you need to wait for the sync up.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 06:17 PM
the AC was added to the wrong one and it won't let me add anymore to another one using my email. Any payment way, is not working. This is using bluestacks. It won't even give me the option to choose a payment option, just auto declines any attempt.

Silent_Flower
Mar 29, 2018, 06:27 PM
the AC was added to the wrong one and it won't let me add anymore to another one using my email. Any payment way, is not working. This is using bluestacks. It won't even give me the option to choose a payment option, just auto declines any attempt.

There is a limit on how much AC you can buy per month (must be legal reasons). I think AC is account bound.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 06:31 PM
1000 is the limit?... That doesn't make any sense.

Silent_Flower
Mar 29, 2018, 06:33 PM
The limit is dependent on age, but I have no idea than some other reason or there is a time limit between purchases to prevent impluse buying.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 06:33 PM
I give up. I have done everything this junk said to do. I have added every possible payment method. Even god damn google play gift cards don't work, not available. There is no way if they sell 3000 AC, that 1000 could be the limit.

I'm at a loss and it's just time to give up at this rate.

AtheistPeace
Mar 29, 2018, 07:04 PM
Well, adding a pre paid balance to the account worked, so that looks like how I'll have to do it from now.