PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Masu
Jan 29, 2019, 08:24 AM
1 i launch the game from PSO tweaker and never start , i check the task manager and it doesnt mark me to be running in a secondary function , but sitll i cant run it and i restart PC in hope to work this time

Try the tweaker fix gameguard issues. I had/have problem like this from time to time for unknown reasons.
Also check if your antivirus did not move pso2 exes into quarantine. I use avast and sometimes it get triggered (silently) and do this. Fixed the issue by white listing pso2 folder but sometimes it seems to forget about the whitelisting and have to set it up again :/

silo1991
Jan 29, 2019, 09:31 AM
Try the tweaker fix gameguard issues. I had/have problem like this from time to time for unknown reasons.
Also check if your antivirus did not move pso2 exes into quarantine. I use avast and sometimes it get triggered (silently) and do this. Fixed the issue by white listing pso2 folder but sometimes it seems to forget about the whitelisting and have to set it up again :/

as far i know in the new laptop i have mc affee but the trial expired a month ago , maybe i should uninstall it and put back karpersky back when i have a chance.

also pso2 bin folder was in a shared folder with other games like this file programs x86>games>PSO2>pso2bin .

i moved PSO2 folder outside of games folder and see how it works (in answer to dark mits in the point 3)

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 30, 2019, 12:13 AM
are these units good When compared to everything else ??

https://i.imgur.com/HHEVknH.jpg

ArcaneTechs
Jan 30, 2019, 12:56 AM
are these units good When compared to everything else ??

https://i.imgur.com/HHEVknH.jpg

if you're not having good luck on Lightstream units since they're the best units out right now (which I suggest you wait until after the next 150% boost week and you run Persona in case any drop from now until then) then your best bet is:
-Bode Series
-Izane Series
-Falz Series (App, Double, Luther)

and I guess Rappy shine but I don't suggest it for personal reasons. those units you posted arent that good and are for pure aesthetic basically

Dark Mits
Jan 30, 2019, 01:47 AM
I was trying to see if there's a way to "farm" T-atk food by completing COs, but haven't found an NPC yet. So far:
S-atk: Revelle, Lottie
R-atk: Lubert, Io
T-atk: ??
All 3: Franca
Is there something I have missed, or do I have to keep using Tech based NPCs (Marlu, Barbara, Tea, etc.) in quests to gather T-atk food?

Anduril
Jan 30, 2019, 02:03 AM
I was trying to see if there's a way to "farm" T-atk food by completing COs, but haven't found an NPC yet. So far:
S-atk: Revelle, Lottie
R-atk: Lubert, Io
T-atk: ??
All 3: Franca
Is there something I have missed, or do I have to keep using Tech based NPCs (Marlu, Barbara, Tea, etc.) in quests to gather T-atk food?

If you mean Vegetable Rations, then yes, you can pretty much only get them as rewards from running with Tech based NPCs; I think the only Tech NPC with repeatable COs is Pietro, but not only do they require you use a specific pet, I believe they have a 1 week cooldown, so they aren't exactly farmable.

Dark Mits
Jan 30, 2019, 02:27 AM
If you mean Vegetable Rations, then yes, you can pretty much only get them as rewards from running with Tech based NPCs; I think the only Tech NPC with repeatable COs is Pietro, but not only do they require you use a specific pet, I believe they have a 1 week cooldown, so they aren't exactly farmable.Yeah, I was afraid of that. Thank you for the confirmation.

This discrimination against Tech users must end! No more Shiftas for swordies and pew-pew-ers!

Reilet
Jan 30, 2019, 02:45 AM
I was trying to see if there's a way to "farm" T-atk food by completing COs...

There is Toro, but his CO's are PS4/Vita only.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 31, 2019, 02:51 AM
Anyways to get the black dragon trgger again.. I want try for another chrono's crystal

Anduril
Jan 31, 2019, 02:59 AM
Anyways to get the black dragon trgger again.. I want try for another chrono's crystal

According to all I can find, there has never been a Trigger for the Black Dragon; you can only fight it in the rematch when it comes up as an unscheduled EQ.

Sirius-91
Jan 31, 2019, 03:21 AM
According to all I can find, there has never been a Trigger for the Black Dragon; you can only fight it in the rematch when it comes up as an unscheduled EQ.
It exists in the game files, it just doesn't drop. Just like Parasitic Gene "Flow" in PSO1.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 31, 2019, 09:30 AM
ok so what now besides persona and chocolate eq .... anything else ??

KaizoKage
Feb 1, 2019, 09:30 AM
Im quite confused in getting the Amphitrite stone..... Do I have to do Specter of Destruction 50 times or do I have to kill masquerade 50 times in UQ?

Saffran
Feb 1, 2019, 09:47 AM
Specter of Destruction.
Masquerade might give a stone at some point but so far it doesn't. (I believe some people are past 250 now?)

kurokyosuke
Feb 1, 2019, 01:33 PM
In the Remnant of Another World UQ, what is the most efficient depth for farming class cubes? Do higher depths even give more cubes?

kurokyosuke
Feb 1, 2019, 01:44 PM
Specter of Destruction.
Masquerade might give a stone at some point but so far it doesn't. (I believe some people are past 250 now?)

IIRC the future Persona trigger quest can drop the stone.

Saffran
Feb 1, 2019, 02:44 PM
I haven't run that quest in a while but I'm pretty sure I've always gotten the same amount of class cubes, regardless of the depth.

KaizoKage
Feb 1, 2019, 05:49 PM
Specter of Destruction.

thanks, phew. I thought I wasted my whole time by not doing masquerade lol

IIRC the future Persona trigger quest can drop the stone.

thats good to hear then. But..... drop rate would really suck then

Tyreek
Feb 2, 2019, 01:30 PM
Silly question, but does Break/Elemental Stance affect weapons other than dual blades?

MyNameIsHawk
Feb 2, 2019, 02:01 PM
Silly question, but does Break/Elemental Stance affect weapons other than dual blades?

yes they do, but you can only trigger break d bonus whit dual blade only, the rest of the stances can be apply whit any weapon

ArcaneTechs
Feb 3, 2019, 02:05 AM
i finished Ep5s story but i skipped the BQ portions, do i need to actually do these for my Chronos Stone title?

Sirius-91
Feb 3, 2019, 02:19 AM
i finished Ep5s story but i skipped the BQ portions, do i need to actually do these for my Chronos Stone title?
You shouldn't, but you do need to clear Persona EQ once before it unlocks the sub story events that have the chronos stone.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 3, 2019, 02:29 AM
You shouldn't, but you do need to clear Persona EQ once before it unlocks the sub story events that have the chronos stone.
ya i was just going through all the sub story stuff and i literally only had to do the last one for the SG and Stone, ah man, time wasted but free boosters in return. thanks tho

KaizoKage
Feb 3, 2019, 06:53 AM
Do people still bother with support partners?

Dark Mits
Feb 3, 2019, 10:51 AM
Do people still bother with support partners?Yes. It's extra exp and meseta. No harm in spending 3 mins before you logout at night to assign 10 Kressida COs.

the_importer_
Feb 3, 2019, 12:17 PM
Yes. It's extra exp and meseta. No harm in spending 3 mins before you logout at night to assign 10 Kressida COs.

I have 3 support partners and don't really use them anymore since the EXP you get from doing all of the fetch quests per week is pitiful considering the amount that is required for a level up after hitting Lv80.

Saffran
Feb 3, 2019, 01:37 PM

It was answered, but frankly it sounds like "I did all the story quests but I didn't do them all" which is really not helpful.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 3, 2019, 05:48 PM
It was answered, but frankly it sounds like "I did all the story quests but I didn't do them all" which is really not helpful.
i usually never bother with sub story or side stories with this game so the fact that I had to do it to get the Chronos Stone was a little odd to me and the last thing i would have checked. I was also under the impression that finishing Ep5's storyline would have rewarded the stone too through a title reward

Saffran
Feb 3, 2019, 08:05 PM
Isn't it what it precisely does? I did it on release day, I don't remember.
Also, you might get more SG rewards for doing all the subquests you didn't do, then.

Anduril
Feb 3, 2019, 08:55 PM
Isn't it what it precisely does? I did it on release day, I don't remember.

No, the Stone is a Quest Clear reward for viewing the post-[Persona] cutscene (ie. you get it immediately after viewing the scene).

Noboro
Feb 3, 2019, 09:15 PM
"Category Change" works on Lightstream Tact? I need another weapon, but I have celestial Tact :S

Anduril
Feb 3, 2019, 09:19 PM
"Category Change" works on Lightstream Tact? I need another weapon, but I have celestial Tact :S

It works other weapon to takt, but not takt to other weapon, so it will not work for what you want.

Arakasa
Feb 3, 2019, 10:06 PM
is there an ETA on that 3rd chronos stone btw?

Kole
Feb 3, 2019, 10:30 PM
Does the equip weapon's stats matter while transformed in dark blast?

the_importer_
Feb 3, 2019, 10:32 PM

I'm curious about this as well. Mind you, I'll still take out my placebo stick before transforming before the end of an EQ.

Noboro
Feb 3, 2019, 10:50 PM
It works other weapon to takt, but not takt to other weapon, so it will not work for what you want.

Oh so sad, thanks for the answer o/

Zarixx
Feb 4, 2019, 12:34 AM
Two Questions:

1. I fell behind big time after taking a break for two years, so at the moment I am only concerning myself with making two 15* Weapons (Atlas Sword and Lightstream TMGs.) I don't remember if it was in Chaotic City or in the Seasonal EQ, but I got the Quelle Neigea 14* Rod from one of those. I looked at PSO-World about how good the Rod is, and people commented that it is trash because all it does is boost the damage of Rod Shoot. However, the JP Wiki states that at Potential 3, you get a flat 10% Power boost on top of Rod Shoot also getting a Damage + Speed boost. So what's the deal with people hating it? If i'm not pursuing any other 15* currently aside from the ones I mentioned, then wouldn't that Rod be worth using over an Austere 13* / Astra given that it'll give me a whopping 400 extra T-ATK on top of the 10% Power boost?

2. I remember back before I quit that the Translation Team for Story was horribly behind whenever a new episode came out (some thing like 5-6 months before said Episode got translated.) Has that changed, or is it still roughly that long before a Translation Patch comes out for it? I got to Chapter 6 in Episode 5 today, but saw it was untranslated so I stopped, then saw that Chapter 6 came out around 3 months ago.

Arakasa
Feb 4, 2019, 01:46 AM
Two Questions:

1. I fell behind big time after taking a break for two years, so at the moment I am only concerning myself with making two 15* Weapons (Atlas Sword and Lightstream TMGs.) I don't remember if it was in Chaotic City or in the Seasonal EQ, but I got the Quelle Neigea 14* Rod from one of those. I looked at PSO-World about how good the Rod is, and people commented that it is trash because all it does is boost the damage of Rod Shoot. However, the JP Wiki states that at Potential 3, you get a flat 10% Power boost on top of Rod Shoot also getting a Damage + Speed boost. So what's the deal with people hating it? If i'm not pursuing any other 15* currently aside from the ones I mentioned, then wouldn't that Rod be worth using over an Austere 13* / Astra given that it'll give me a whopping 400 extra T-ATK on top of the 10% Power boost?

2. I remember back before I quit that the Translation Team for Story was horribly behind whenever a new episode came out (some thing like 5-6 months before said Episode got translated.) Has that changed, or is it still roughly that long before a Translation Patch comes out for it? I got to Chapter 6 in Episode 5 today, but saw it was untranslated so I stopped, then saw that Chapter 6 came out around 3 months ago.

i can give a little insight into question 1,the rod is considered bad due to the other 14* rods available generally being much better due to their potentials and access to S-abilites.
Quelle Neigea'a pot gives a10% power boost yes,but so does pretty much all other 14* rods,its unique thing is its faster normal attack speed as increased rod shoot damage (including the ring altered version) which while fun,itsnt really more desirable than the other options available,however since one dropped for me im hanging onto it incase its pot applies to/works well with the upcoming phantom class,so it might end up being a hidden gem depending on how sega handles its pot with phantom.
that said,its faster rod shoots with the ring combo'd with the lightning/wind simple compound tech makes for great mobbing while maintaining PP

Anduril
Feb 4, 2019, 03:00 AM

As far I as I can find, no, weapons stats do not matter for Dark Blast; the only weapon related thing that effects Dark Blast are the boosts you get from the Omega Falz weapons' potentials to their specific Dark Blast.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 4, 2019, 03:56 AM
Two Questions:

its a meme rod that requires you to sub HU for maximum damage on the swing portion since other rods (13* included) out powered it in the tech department and while new gear has been released since then it only lowered the bar on the rod but like others are suggesting the rod may work with Phantom but at the same time other rods may already be leagues ahead to mitigate the Quelle rod but too soon to say.

and since that rod offers no SSA support its already inferior to other rods that do

TheFanaticViper
Feb 4, 2019, 05:25 AM
Attack receptor boost the transfer of power/shoot/tech 6 ? on the affix simulator it works only with power/shoot/tech 5 ...

the_importer_
Feb 4, 2019, 09:45 AM
Pretty sure the answer is no, but if I use a unit with a ring as a fodder, will the ring be transferred?

Anduril
Feb 4, 2019, 10:07 AM
Pretty sure the answer is no, but if I use a unit with a ring as a fodder, will the ring be transferred?

The ring will be lost.

the_importer_
Feb 4, 2019, 11:16 AM
The ring will be lost.

Figured as much, thanks.

Loveless62
Feb 4, 2019, 01:37 PM
Two Questions:

If you are looking for a good 14* rod for Force, you may want to look into getting a Shien Rod. You get a Shien Rod by upgrading a Homura Rod, which you can farm with 2019 weapon badges. The Shien rod has a damage multiplier that works well for Force, and you get the coveted s1, s2, and s3 slots as well.

The translation team is still typically a couple of chapters behind, although they may have or will soon catch up since Episode 5 has ended. Now, I know it is disappointing when not all of the story has been translated, but I try to appreciate what the unpaid (and often unappreciated) translation volunteers have already provided rather than be sour about what they have not provided yet.

Lyrise
Feb 4, 2019, 06:35 PM
Attack receptor boost the transfer of power/shoot/tech 6 ? on the affix simulator it works only with power/shoot/tech 5 ...

Attack receptor won't work in this situation, as it will only work with affixes you can create, which limits you to 5 (since 6 is SAF only).

NightlightPro
Feb 5, 2019, 09:57 AM
what eyelash is this?

https://i.imgur.com/yo43UiD.jpg

KaizoKage
Feb 5, 2019, 10:12 AM
so why is this thread not stickied (that even a word?) yet? LMAO

TakemiShinnosuke
Feb 5, 2019, 11:18 AM
probably the dubmest quick question ever but here goes..

there is a ring for other classes to use massive hunter... eh wonder is there a ring ( or would they release one down the line ) to use weak bullet

ArcaneTechs
Feb 5, 2019, 01:49 PM
probably the dubmest quick question ever but here goes..

there is a ring for other classes to use massive hunter... eh wonder is there a ring ( or would they release one down the line ) to use weak bullet

Never ever

Digital Satyr
Feb 5, 2019, 09:09 PM
If you want to affix astral soul from a +35 ray weapon on an 8s weapon, is there any other way of doing that than making the +35 ray weapon 8s as well?

ArcaneTechs
Feb 5, 2019, 09:31 PM
If you want to affix astral soul from a +35 ray weapon on an 8s weapon, is there any other way of doing that than making the +35 ray weapon 8s as well?

You have to unfortunately 8s the ray weapon

Nyansan
Feb 7, 2019, 07:10 AM
What's better for Lightstream Rod: S1 Guiding Intent + S2,S3 Offensive Intent with P.Weak + stat affixes or S1 SAF + 200 (or even 240) Tatk worth of stats?
Thinking of reaffixing my LS but if the difference is marginal I'd delay and affix LS units first

Reilet
Feb 7, 2019, 10:26 AM
What's better for Lightstream Rod: S1 Guiding Intent + S2,S3 Offensive Intent with P.Weak + stat affixes or S1 SAF + 200 (or even 240) Tatk worth of stats?
Thinking of reaffixing my LS but if the difference is marginal I'd delay and affix LS units first

Assuming you are atleast 6s (because you never mention how many slots), You’re trying to compare 7.16% (9.3% on ele, and 8.2% / 10.36% @ 8s) to 5% or 6%. Percentage dmg will always be superior to raw stats.

Arakasa
Feb 8, 2019, 01:48 AM
regarding weapon form changing,if i were to use a camo that lets you change the photon color on a weapon,will it retain its ability to change photon color? or will it be locked into whatever color the camo was set at when it was used to form-change?

Loyd Azakuya
Feb 8, 2019, 01:50 AM
regarding weapon form changing,if i were to use a camo that lets you change the photon color on a weapon,will it retain its ability to change photon color? or will it be locked into whatever color the camo was set at when it was used to form-change?

You can keep changing the color whenever you want

Arakasa
Feb 8, 2019, 01:52 AM
You can keep changing the color whenever you want

awesome,thanks for the quick reply,now im not worried about using a change pass

Nyansan
Feb 8, 2019, 02:03 AM
Assuming you are atleast 6s (because you never mention how many slots), You’re trying to compare 7.16% (9.3% on ele, and 8.2% / 10.36% @ 8s) to 5% or 6%. Percentage dmg will always be superior to raw stats.
Oshoot forgot to mention that it was 7s
Yeah I see the point of multipliers > stats, just thought that there was a special catch with that S1 since I see so many people preferring to get that 200+ atk over S1-S3 + stats (and probably a fraction of the meseta/resources of what was needed for that 200 atk).

Guess I'll stick with S1-S3, thanks

Saffran
Feb 8, 2019, 07:48 AM
The first numbers I'm getting from my Austere NT are worse than those of my Guren. Now, Guren has Phrase Weak, but I don't think it covers for the what, 500 atk? difference. So, what's up?

KaizoKage
Feb 8, 2019, 09:20 AM
anyone know any cheap all atk affix? like 3s - 5s?

Saffran
Feb 8, 2019, 10:20 AM
Right now you can go for Ares/Apprentice, Persona Reverie, Modulator, Doombreak II, Ability III and it should boost everything for really cheap.
Doombreak II might be the most difficult to get so you can always try for some Factor (Deus is cheapest I suppose)
Depending on when you try to get materials, you can replace modulator with Arks Max.

Reilet
Feb 8, 2019, 04:58 PM
The first numbers I'm getting from my Austere NT are worse than those of my Guren. Now, Guren has Phrase Weak, but I don't think it covers for the what, 500 atk? difference. So, what's up?

Do you have damage SSA's on your Austere-NT? Cuz that's really the only reason why it could be weaker. (But if it's a shien we are talking about, then yeah, Austere-NT with ares pot is going to be weaker if you don't have helix activated and only slightly stronger with nem/slave pots)

Saffran
Feb 8, 2019, 08:03 PM
Both weapons ahve my default affixes (app, mod, pow 4, spirita 4, stigma) but Guren has Phrase Weak on top.
I have no idea what potential I have the Austere Calibur, I don't think I got to choose one.
Also Guren's potential is 18% damage, that's... a lot. I didnt realisse it was that much.

Masu
Feb 8, 2019, 08:58 PM
Both weapons ahve my default affixes (app, mod, pow 4, spirita 4, stigma) but Guren has Phrase Weak on top.
I have no idea what potential I have the Austere Calibur, I don't think I got to choose one.
Also Guren's potential is 18% damage, that's... a lot. I didnt realisse it was that much.

It seems the (nerfed) Ares pot is selected by default (5% base and 7% when PB full). I had to change potential once conversion was done. Nemesis and Slave are 9%.

Reilet
Feb 9, 2019, 04:35 AM
Yeah... you’re missing alot of power from not having damage SSAs (2% ~ 12.48%) and no helix (6% more).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 9, 2019, 06:59 AM
Is there any confirmation that high-grade tekking does anything to the number/quality of the affixes on the weapon?

Saffran
Feb 9, 2019, 08:16 AM
Maninblue> You would get better quality affixes (pow III instead of pow I for example) but there's no guranteed number of affixes.
As a rule of thumb, only do high grade when it costs 190,000 and more. You can limit it to even higher tekking fees if you want to. 190k would be around 6+ slots for a regular rare fodder.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 9, 2019, 08:53 AM
Maninblue> You would get better quality affixes (pow III instead of pow I for example) but there's no guranteed number of affixes.
As a rule of thumb, only do high grade when it costs 190,000 and more. You can limit it to even higher tekking fees if you want to. 190k would be around 6+ slots for a regular rare fodder.

Doing high-grade wouldn't magically make the difference in getting S abilities on weapons, would it?

Dark Mits
Feb 9, 2019, 10:25 AM
Unless my memory mocks me, all High-Grade Untekking weapons have 6 or higher affixes. At the same time, don't remember any 7s or 8s with regular untekking. Quality of affixes is almost always better as well.

Zephyrion
Feb 9, 2019, 01:42 PM
Doing high-grade wouldn't magically make the difference in getting S abilities on weapons, would it?

S-abilities are unaffected by tekking,but the other affixes are

leezy
Feb 9, 2019, 02:55 PM
anyone on want to run some superhard mission ?
pls no lobby 29 and under i get dc alot

NightlightPro
Feb 10, 2019, 10:18 AM
is there a weapon or a camo that looks like a baseball bat?

Anduril
Feb 10, 2019, 11:03 AM
is there a weapon or a camo that looks like a baseball bat?

*真島吾朗バット
*Goro Majima Bat

Loyd Azakuya
Feb 10, 2019, 11:20 AM
I asked this before but nobody answered me, so I ask again
How good are Celestial Weapons compared to other 14★ weapons?

GreenArcher
Feb 10, 2019, 11:21 AM
Oshoot forgot to mention that it was 7s
Yeah I see the point of multipliers > stats, just thought that there was a special catch with that S1 since I see so many people preferring to get that 200+ atk over S1-S3 + stats (and probably a fraction of the meseta/resources of what was needed for that 200 atk).

Guess I'll stick with S1-S3, thanks

Tech Boost is worth it but you need to be 8 slots. S1/S2/S3 + 200/210 attack (astral soul, tech6, mana rev or persona rev, sentence triple, grace tech)

Sirius-91
Feb 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
Tech Boost is worth it but you need to be 8 slots. S1/S2/S3 + 200/210 attack (astral soul, tech6, mana rev or persona rev, sentence triple, grace tech)

You don't need Astral, any soul that gives 35 or 40 attack will suffice. It only matters how much you value PP.

Reilet
Feb 10, 2019, 05:07 PM

Even at 8s it’s questionable and most likely not worth. 5/4/4 + 200 atk vs 4/4/4/(2 or 5) + whatever affix. Aka stat boost vs guiding + phrase weak/decay

Saffran
Feb 10, 2019, 10:53 PM
Azakuya > They're the latest ones available so they're pretty much the best, until one or two updates and then something else comes along.
Decent potential, 3 SSA slots, high atk, availabe through a boss EQ that everybody runs... And good SAF.

Zarixx
Feb 11, 2019, 12:51 PM
For PSO2es, what is the Sender ID I should be searching for to find emails that give the Device Transfer ID for your account? Tried asking on the PSO2 Subreddit, but forgot how fucking unhelpful people there are.

I was supposed to get sent a new one to my Gmail, but I still have not received it after 4 hours. Figured I would try finding one of my old ones that sent me a ID for my previous device, but no clue what Sender to search for.

Anduril
Feb 11, 2019, 01:03 PM
For PSO2es, what is the Sender ID I should be searching for to find emails that give the Device Transfer ID for your account? Tried asking on the PSO2 Subreddit, but forgot how fucking unhelpful people there are.

I was supposed to get sent a new one to my Gmail, but I still have not received it after 4 hours. Figured I would try finding one of my old ones that sent me a ID for my previous device, but no clue what Sender to search for.

All the emails I could find that had authentication codes for both PSO2 and PSO2es have been from [email protected]

Renzix
Feb 11, 2019, 08:44 PM
I didn't get to do much of Chaotic City when it was around so I am stuck with a few Jutus. Can they drop from SH Enchanted Forest, and if they do, is it preferred to do the place on SH or XH?

Also, would any one happen to know what current EQs may drop those and Lumiere?

Anduril
Feb 11, 2019, 08:59 PM
I didn't get to do much of Chaotic City when it was around so I am stuck with a few Jutus. Can they drop from SH Enchanted Forest, and if they do, is it preferred to do the place on SH or XH?

Also, would any one happen to know what current EQs may drop those and Lumiere?
XH has a higher drop rate. I believe they can also drop from the Omega Dourumble Buster EQ and the Omega Apprentice EQ.
That said, Chaotic City will be returning for the two weeks of Feb 19th to March 5th.

Renzix
Feb 11, 2019, 09:45 PM
Dang. That's rather unfortunate since no one seems to run it on XH and none of my friends play anymore so i'm stuck solo :(

Oh thank god for Chaotic City coming back! Was great for Badge farming while getting 13* like candy. Thanks for the response o/

Nyansan
Feb 11, 2019, 10:31 PM
What size is the pso2 client at currently?

Anduril
Feb 11, 2019, 10:46 PM
What size is the pso2 client at currently?

My pso2_bin/data/win32 is sitting around 62.3GB.

Linryu
Feb 12, 2019, 10:21 PM
Anyone knows where the best area to farm Invade NT series is? I have been doing solo Profound Darkness trigger and the drop rate doesn't seem great. Is solo or 4 men extreme quest better?

ArcaneTechs
Feb 12, 2019, 10:43 PM
Anyone knows where the best area to farm Invade NT series is? I have been doing solo Profound Darkness trigger and the drop rate doesn't seem great. Is solo or 4 men extreme quest better?
Solo seems to be at much higher rates compared to 4man version but solo PD had them swap off the OT to the NTs which is nice but naturally they would have crap rates.

PompuRi
Feb 13, 2019, 01:03 AM
I'm solo player. What is the best way to farm Fabula soul.
I need Fabula soul 7s.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 13, 2019, 01:35 AM
I'm solo player. What is the best way to farm Fabula soul.
I need Fabula soul 7s.
>Dragon
aka not scheduled much right now

>Enchanted Forest
not being runned much right now cuz current LQ

SteveCZ
Feb 13, 2019, 03:35 AM
What is the LA where the player shows a plate of food (the pose is like la valentine)?

Saffran
Feb 13, 2019, 07:32 AM
Linryu> if you can stick to completing codes, solo has a very good rate. Team version is a lot easier and faster so if you can motivate people to go with you...

NightlightPro
Feb 13, 2019, 07:57 AM
What is the LA where the player shows a plate of food (the pose is like la valentine)?

this one? 456「スイパラポーズ」

SteveCZ
Feb 13, 2019, 08:47 AM
this one? 456「スイパラポーズ」

Yes that's the one! Thanks. Dang, didn't expect it to be as expensive as 73m...

Renzix
Feb 13, 2019, 04:10 PM
What is the new hotkey in-game for toggling between JP and ENG text on Items / Player Shop in-game?

It used to be CTRL + F1-F3, but that no longer seems to be the case. Holding Shift while doing CTRL + C on an Item still copies the English text for it rather than the JP text like before.

Anduril
Feb 13, 2019, 06:53 PM
What is the new hotkey in-game for toggling between JP and ENG text on Items / Player Shop in-game?

It used to be CTRL + F1-F3, but that no longer seems to be the case. Holding Shift while doing CTRL + C on an Item still copies the English text for it rather than the JP text like before.
As far as I know, there is no longer a full toggle, but if you hit Shift immediately after you CRTL+C, when you go to CTRL+V it, it should be in Japanese.

Digital Satyr
Feb 14, 2019, 11:58 AM
What is the most efficient way of getting a Tech VI SAF weapon?

Zulastar
Feb 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
What is the most efficient way of getting a Tech VI SAF weapon?

NPC named Notburga, 200 Kagaseo Stones, grind it with Grind Skip ->5(7), exchange with 20 Ethernal Fuse by Zieg.
But it's only 3s - upslot it for more than 6s is a real pain Т_Т

Digital Satyr
Feb 14, 2019, 01:23 PM
NPC named Notburga, 200 Kagaseo Stones, grind it with Grind Skip ->5(7), exchange with 20 Ethernal Fuse by Zieg.
But it's only 3s - upslot it for more than 6s is a real pain Т_Т

Thanks, but won't I need 1200 stones to buy 6 of them to get +35? Also, I'm short by several fusing, is there any quick way to get some?

Zulastar
Feb 14, 2019, 01:24 PM
Thanks, but won't I need 1200 stones to buy 6 of them to get +35? Also, I'm short by several fusing, is there any quick way to get some?

Nope, when you exchange it with Ether Fuse it's will be +35 grind cap
Run Yamato EQ for more Fuses.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 14, 2019, 03:46 PM
Nope, when you exchange it with Ether Fuse it's will be +35 grind cap
Run Yamato EQ for more Fuses.

You should probably mention the ones with OT grinding will be +35

Renzix
Feb 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
So i'm still rocking a full set of Saiki from way back when the only thing that beat it was 11* Austere with a diff Leg (When all the 12* Units were still garbage.)

Wanted to know if getting Austere now (minus Leg) and making it 12* is worth getting if i'm not able to hold off until Persona starts dropping its Units.

EDIT: Also I'll edit in. Is the 50 kills Title for Persona XH only or does it account for all difficulties? (As in are my SH and lower kills before I got to XH level still valid towards title credit?)

silo1991
Feb 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
what difference between a shiny egg and a normal beside of aesthetics?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 14, 2019, 09:44 PM
So i'm still rocking a full set of Saiki from way back when the only thing that beat it was 11* Austere with a diff Leg (When all the 12* Units were still garbage.)

Wanted to know if getting Austere now (minus Leg) and making it 12* is worth getting if i'm not able to hold off until Persona starts dropping its Units.

I wouldn't even upgrade it to 12* if you don't absolutely need rings. They're still sellable at 11* with barely any stat loss.

Anduril
Feb 14, 2019, 09:52 PM
what difference between a shiny egg and a normal beside of aesthetics?

It is just an aesthetic difference.

Renzix
Feb 14, 2019, 10:01 PM
I wouldn't even upgrade it to 12* if you don't absolutely need rings. They're still sellable at 11* with barely any stat loss.

I do have a couple rings I would like to put on them yes, so it would help. It's just I don't know how future-proof the Austere 12* Units are or if I should be focusing on different units.

Zulastar
Feb 14, 2019, 10:16 PM
You should probably mention the ones with OT grinding will be +35

Nope, even if you excange OT to NT at +0 it's still be +35 grind cap.

Batty
Feb 14, 2019, 11:56 PM
hello, o havent played pso2es in a while, i was thinking about installing it again since i have a new phone, i wanted to know whats the current size of the app? also, iirc, correct me if im wrong, there also used to be an option to download additional data ingame, what was this data for?

ArcaneTechs
Feb 15, 2019, 12:32 AM
I do have a couple rings I would like to put on them yes, so it would help. It's just I don't know how future-proof the Austere 12* Units are or if I should be focusing on different units.
right now the best ones are Lightstream which if RNG permits, use them otherwise the next set that might be just under them will be the upgraded Evleda units in the summer through that event and as per usual event gear is never top tier (for long)

Nope, even if you excange OT to NT at +0 it's still be +35 grind cap.
i literally said that

Dark Mits
Feb 15, 2019, 02:02 AM
hello, o havent played pso2es in a while, i was thinking about installing it again since i have a new phone, i wanted to know whats the current size of the app? also, iirc, correct me if im wrong, there also used to be an option to download additional data ingame, what was this data for?PSO2es alone takes up 73,94MB. That's without any cache or downloaded data. If you use PSO2esTweaker, it's another 27,97MB, with it's own additional downloaded data (english translation etc). PSO2es will take up hundreds of MB of space because it will download chip data, voices etc. as you come accross them during play. Currently, both PSO2es and its Tweaker take up 570MB for me.

The additional data is for all costumes that the game has, so that other players do not appear as default newly created avatars. I think it was about 3GB or so? I haven't downloaded it myself.

Sirius-91
Feb 15, 2019, 03:51 AM
PSO2es alone takes up 73,94MB. That's without any cache or downloaded data. If you use PSO2esTweaker, it's another 27,97MB, with it's own additional downloaded data (english translation etc). PSO2es will take up hundreds of MB of space because it will download chip data, voices etc. as you come accross them during play. Currently, both PSO2es and its Tweaker take up 570MB for me.

The additional data is for all costumes that the game has, so that other players do not appear as default newly created avatars. I think it was about 3GB or so? I haven't downloaded it myself.

The PSO2es Tweaker doesn't clean up after itself as the developer of it got super busy IRL and hasn't had time to add that in. Tweaker should only take up 38.7MB if you regularly delete the files located in
/Android/data/org.nativescript.ESTweakerU/files/downloads/or if you're using the beta version
/Android/data/com.arkslayer.estweakerbeta/files/downloads/

Dark Mits
Feb 15, 2019, 04:00 AM
The PSO2es Tweaker doesn't clean up after itself as the developer of it got super busy IRL and hasn't had time to add that in. Tweaker should only take up 38.7MB if you regularly delete the files located in
/Android/data/org.nativescript.ESTweakerU/files/downloads/or if you're using the beta version
/Android/data/com.arkslayer.estweakerbeta/files/downloads/Oh, I know that. The 570MB value I mentioned is the combined data and cache of both. I perform a cleanup after every update. Currently it's PSO2es cache data that inflates the value, at 297MB.

Batty
Feb 15, 2019, 07:46 AM
Oh, I know that. The 570MB value I mentioned is the combined data and cache of both. I perform a cleanup after every update. Currently it's PSO2es cache data that inflates the value, at 297MB.

i see, nice, i dont really mind seeing other people´s costumes, but do i need the extra data to see the costumes on my own character? im using a 16gb moto g6 phone and Dragalia lost and KHUX currently take most of its space, leaving me only with about 2.5gb left so i dont think ill be able to download the aditional data

Dark Mits
Feb 15, 2019, 08:01 AM
i see, nice, i dont really mind seeing other people´s costumes, but do i need the extra data to see the costumes on my own character? im using a 16gb moto g6 phone and Dragalia lost and KHUX currently take most of its space, leaving me only with about 2.5gb left so i dont think ill be able to download the aditional dataNo. All costumes and accessories used on your own characters will always be automatically downloaded.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
Is there a complete catalogue of clothing, layers and accessories? Going through each year of the AC scratch on the Bumped website is extremely time consuming.

Does one of the JP or English Wiki's have a complete and up to date listing of all of the above?

Tifa

echofaith
Feb 15, 2019, 10:03 AM
I personally use the JP wiki and it seems to have all clothing as far as I know, but some accessories are missing ):

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 04:19 PM
Is Kuron Area bugged? It's stuck on an infinite loading screen every time I try to start the quest from the Campship.

Tifa

Anduril
Feb 16, 2019, 04:24 PM
Is Kuron Area bugged? It's stuck on an infinite loading screen every time I try to start the quest from the Campship.

Tifa
You probably just need to run a filecheck.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 04:28 PM
Just done. 61 files missing. Seems to have fixed it.

Many thanks.

Tifa

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 05:23 PM
Server down for anyone else? Restarted my computer and still offline.

Tifa

bhaal
Feb 16, 2019, 05:25 PM

Tifa
Same here.

Loveless62
Feb 16, 2019, 05:26 PM

Tifa
Yes, the server seems to have died while the loot crystal was right in front of me for the Apprentice EQ. It never gave me a 630 though. It just let me hang.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 05:26 PM
Is the turn around usually pretty quick if the server is down and it's not for maintenance?

Tifa

Anduril
Feb 16, 2019, 05:29 PM
Is the turn around usually pretty quick if the server is down and it's not for maintenance?

Tifa
This is an extremely rare thing to happen. In fact, I can't even remember the last time the servers actually crashed like this.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 05:35 PM
The DDOS attacks a few years ago was the last time I recall.

Tifa

cheapgunner
Feb 16, 2019, 05:35 PM
Well, seems time to pick back up my Homebrew PSp and wait till the sevrers are back up.

Think SEGA will issue a statement soon over the servers being down

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 05:39 PM
The issue freebies after the server is back online?

Minor inconvenience I know, but I'm all for free items.

Tifa

Anduril
Feb 16, 2019, 05:41 PM
Well, seems time to pick back up my Homebrew PSp and wait till the sevrers are back up.

Think SEGA will issue a statement soon over the servers being down

It is like just before 8AM on a Sunday over there right now, so we might not see any official response for a while.

Masu
Feb 16, 2019, 05:41 PM
This is an extremely rare thing to happen. In fact, I can't even remember the last time the servers actually crashed like this.
Ye that one is weird ._. Was in the process to start affixing something...thankfully it didn't happen while I press 'confirm' *gulp*

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 16, 2019, 05:42 PM
Might play some NFS for a few hours. Show up people in hypercars in an absurdly tuned Volvo.

Tifa.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 17, 2019, 06:47 AM
Had a question regarding Zieg's exchange. I'm looking for:

Celestial Vacillaxion
星震砲バシラシオン

It says it drops from Dark Falz Persona. Is there any quests recommendations for this enemy?

Also says I need x1 Circular Amphitrite Stone. When I looked this up it said:

Only obtainable by trading in the matching weapon type of the Celestial series along with the Circular Amphitrite Stone you get from as a title reward (clearing [Persona] EQ 50 times)

So I guess it reiterates my original question, is the Persona enemy restricted to certain quests/locations or can it spawn anywhere?

Tifa

Dark Mits
Feb 17, 2019, 07:14 AM

Celestial Vacillaxion
星震砲バシラシオン

It says it drops from Dark Falz Persona. Is there any quests recommendations for this enemy?

Only obtainable by trading in the matching weapon type of the Celestial series along with the Circular Amphitrite Stone you get from as a title reward (clearing [Persona] EQ 50 times)

So I guess it reiterates my original question, is the Persona enemy restricted to certain quests/locations or can it spawn anywhere?

TifaDark Falz Persona is the EQ "Specter of Destruction". You have to defeat him 50 times during the scheduled times of this EQ.

14* Celestial Vacillaxion can be upgraded from 13* Profound Vacillaxion, with a multitude of other ingredients required as well. You can get the 13* Profound weapons either as drops from the EQ itself, or with 15x Rare-grain Erebos Stones each, which drop from the EQ as well.

Loveless62
Feb 17, 2019, 07:15 AM

Celestial Vacillaxion
星震砲バシラシオン

Tifa
The only place that Celestial weapons drop are from the Persona EQ and from the 4-man trigger version of the EQ (which you can purchase at player shops). Celestial weapons can also be obtained by upgrading Profound 13* weapons, but this requires Rare-grained Erebos Stones that only drop in the above EQs. (Note that you can use these stones to purchase Profound weapons instead of waiting for them to drop).

None of the versions of Persona outside of that EQ drop any of those weapons or stones. That includes Omega Masquerade in the solo UQ.

The Circular Amphitrite Stone is not needed for Celestial Weapons, but it is used to upgrade a Celestial weapon into a 15* Lightstream weapon. Circular Amphitrite Stone, as you said, is a one-time title reward, but it also drops at absurdly low rate from the 4-man trigger version of the Persona EQ.

Renzix
Feb 17, 2019, 10:24 AM
While we're still on the topic of Persona, would any one happen to know how much HP he has in both the EQ and the Trigger version?

Dark Mits
Feb 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
EQ version has about 275 million total. I don't know if different phases have different hp's for them.

Renzix
Feb 18, 2019, 01:41 PM
Most likely my last question for quite a while.

Combined Rings, can they be added to 12* Units?

Anduril
Feb 18, 2019, 01:42 PM
Most likely my last question for quite a while.

Combined Rings, can they be added to 12* Units?

Yes, they can since they are still counted as L Rings. Also, if you do add them to a Unit, you can just do so with them at lv1 since combined rings gain no skill benefit from leveling.

Renzix
Feb 18, 2019, 02:01 PM
Yes, they can since they are still counted as L Rings. Also, if you do add them to a Unit, you can just do so with them at lv1 since combined rings gain no skill benefit from leveling.

Oh thank god. Though I might end up leveling it, but that all depends on if the DEF / ATK Stats you get when leveling the rings up transfers over to the Unit.

Anduril
Feb 18, 2019, 02:06 PM
Oh thank god. Though I might end up leveling it, but that all depends on if the DEF / ATK Stats you get when leveling the rings up transfers over to the Unit.

Extra stats do not transfer to the Unit, so lv1 is the way to go.

Tyreek
Feb 21, 2019, 02:11 AM
Where in the world is Aurora(Valentines)? I did all the V-day COs on all characters, and I checked all the floors of the cafe. She is nowhere to be found.

Anduril
Feb 21, 2019, 02:17 AM
Where in the world is Aurora(Valentines)? I did all the V-day COs on all characters, and I checked all the floors of the cafe. She is nowhere to be found.
She only appears in Franka's Cafe once you have Afin (White Day)'s CO "Aurora and Afin" which unlocks after you complete his CO "Afin's Compliment" (Complete "A Boisterous White Day 2019"). After you complete that CO, it appears she disappears from the Cafe.

Tyreek
Feb 21, 2019, 02:21 AM
Figures that was the case. Thanks.

TheGodlyMonster
Feb 21, 2019, 08:03 AM
I could use some help figuring out how to get the authentication code to send properly to a Gmail. I’m trying to log into PSO2 on my PS Vita and I got the code pop up, but it won’t show up in my email at all, and I’ve re sent it a few times now. I’m on the SEGA ID website right now and it’s the correct email. I’m not sure how to solve this or where I go to send SEGA an email saying I’m not receiving them. Any help would be great

Saffran
Feb 21, 2019, 08:54 AM
Well, their site says to check additionnaly in your spam folder for emails from their domains (they list a few of them). It should be isao.net or gw.sega.jp for PSO2.
Deactivate options that filter out mails with links, that kind of stuff.
I don't know how gmail looks like but maybe there are several folders/tabs to it, check them all.
If all fails there's a procedure to change email adresses but I can't tell you how it goes as it would probably change my settings.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 21, 2019, 03:12 PM
What's the highest +PP obtainable on a single unit? I'm currently running a Saiki set with +18 on each unit but I was wondering if it's possible to go higher and by how much?

Also, regarding affixing - it's something I've never dabbled with. As such I've got a stack of items related to boosting abilities from my AC scratches and various rewards etc. I've read the Add Special Ability page on the Arks-Visiphone website, however I was wondering if there's any decent tutorial videos on the subject as there's an abundance of info on the website but a lot of it is going over my head as I've never done affixing before.

Tifa

Sirius-91
Feb 21, 2019, 03:51 PM
What's the highest +PP obtainable on a single unit? I'm currently running a Saiki set with +18 on each unit but I was wondering if it's possible to go higher and by how much?

Also, regarding affixing - it's something I've never dabbled with. As such I've got a stack of items related to boosting abilities from my AC scratches and various rewards etc. I've read the Add Special Ability page on the Arks-Visiphone website, however I was wondering if there's any decent tutorial videos on the subject as there's an abundance of info on the website but a lot of it is going over my head as I've never done affixing before.

Tifa

Someone made a Google Doc tutorial on the basics of affixing here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11KZLdZlywBGVI95W2yOp_RDLr-9x9svdFvNUN2nLanM/edit#heading=h.6w75voe101uv
And a unit guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jTHCKZCrCZ7CIBH9aQrUfAv8e1nkzjqfF1EkpIYdZuc/edit

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 21, 2019, 03:54 PM
Yikes, 37 pages of guide. I guess I should just practice with some low rarity/junk items until I get the general feel for it I suppose.

Tifa

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Feb 21, 2019, 04:05 PM
On a separate note, asides from trading in for cubes, spheres and grinders or using them as fodder in affixing, is there any other potential uses for unwanted 10-13* items apart from selling them?

Tifa

Anduril
Feb 21, 2019, 04:15 PM
On a separate note, asides from trading in for cubes, spheres and grinders or using them as fodder in affixing, is there any other potential uses for unwanted 10-13* items apart from selling them?

Tifa
10* and 11*s are pretty much just cube fodder, and 12*s are really only good for recycling to Lambda Grinders; 13*s, however, can be desynthed into Gold- materials and Saphards which are needed for Val upgrading and Atlas, Atlas EX, and Lightstream weapon type exchanges.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 21, 2019, 09:36 PM
So I *think* I forgot what email I even registered my SEGA account to. Any ideas on how to work backwards to find this out?

ArcaneTechs
Feb 21, 2019, 10:42 PM
Yikes, 37 pages of guide. I guess I should just practice with some low rarity/junk items until I get the general feel for it I suppose.

Tifa
remember theres an affixing simulator available to use so you dont actually waste in game resources on practicing and do try to work off 11* units if you can or at least put a very budget friendly affix build on your current units until you can get better ones

So I *think* I forgot what email I even registered my SEGA account to. Any ideas on how to work backwards to find this out?
try logging in through segas site and go to the change e-mail section and it should show there, assuming you know your pass etc to bypass those annoying sections

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 21, 2019, 11:25 PM
remember theres an affixing simulator available to use so you dont actually waste in game resources on practicing and do try to work off 11* units if you can or at least put a very budget friendly affix build on your current units until you can get better ones

try logging in through segas site and go to the change e-mail section and it should show there, assuming you know your pass etc to bypass those annoying sections

I'll try a route through SEGA's site again, though the way I went through, I think they were asking me to confirm my email, which is yet another roadblock. Maybe a different login link would help if you have one on hand.

Long story short, I reinstalled pso2es on my PC with nox + tweaker, and it's asking for a 16 digit device code of sorts (I assume because I installed it before on this same PC using bluestacks) so I can use my characters on pso2 in ES. I click the button to send the code, and either the email isn't showing up in none of the 5 emails that I rotate between, or I forgot one. Need to get this sorted out before campaign ends.

Saffran
Feb 22, 2019, 01:33 PM
Silly me. I keep hoarding stuff to make good 7s weapons but when it comes down to it, I don't even know what to put in those seven slots.
right now barring some extreme fodder creation I couldn't put more than 5 abilites. (no S ability slot).
Any idea?

Loveless62
Feb 22, 2019, 03:30 PM
Silly me. I keep hoarding stuff to make good 7s weapons but when it comes down to it, I don't even know what to put in those seven slots.
right now barring some extreme fodder creation I couldn't put more than 5 abilites. (no S ability slot).
Any idea?
Here are some categorized affixes that you can choose from for your 7-set

Soul

Astral Soul (Ray SAF) (35 ATK, 5PP, others)
Apprentice Soul 40 ATK
Act/Till/Magi/Ares the Soul (easiest?) (35ATK, 3PP)
UQ Souls (Bayari/Greuzoras/Guranz) (35ATK, 3PP)

Attack VI (Tokyo upgrade weapons SAF) (45 ATK)

Reveries

Persona Reverie (40ATK, -20DEF)
Mana Reverie (expensive and painful) (50ATK, 4PP, others)

Factors

Deus/Yamato/Mother Factor (20ATK, 20HP, 1PP)
Ether Factor (expensive and painful) (30ATK, 6PP, others)

Sentences

Sentence Power/Shoot/Technique (Gix SAF) (20 ATK, 4PP)
Sentence Arma/Tiro/Magia (Evleda SAF) (20 ATK, 20HP, 3PP)
Sentence Triple (Zenesis/Qliphad SAF) (30ATK)

Flict Arma/Tiro/Magia (XQ 11* weapon SAFs) (20ATK, 3PP)

Doom Break II (25ATK, 3PP)

Mod/ARKS/Vinc

Modulator (30ATK)
ARKS Max (25ATK)

Ability IV (from most 14* that have no S-ability slots) (20 ATK and others)

Phrase Weak (Fornis/Homura/Guren/Shien SAF) (2% when matching element)

Ability boosts

Grace (50 ATK, 5PP)
Elegant (40 ATK, 4PP)

Choose seven, one from each category.

I probably forgot something.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 22, 2019, 03:32 PM

Wow, I've got you good :-P And you got no set still, only your virginity.

Here are some categorized affixes that you can choose from for your 7-set

Soul

Astral Soul (Ray SAF) (35 ATK, 5PP, others)
Apprentice Soul 40 ATK
Act/Till/Magi/Ares the Soul (easiest?) (35ATK, 3PP)
UQ Souls (Bayari/Greuzoras/Guranz) (35ATK, 3PP)

Attack VI (Tokyo upgrade weapons SAF) (45 ATK)

Reveries

Persona Reverie (40ATK, -20DEF)
Mana Reverie (expensive and painful) (50ATK, 4PP, others)

Factors

Deus/Yamato/Mother Factor (20ATK, 20HP, 1PP)
Ether Factor (expensive and painful) (30ATK, 6PP, others)

Sentences

Sentence Power/Shoot/Technique (Gix SAF) (20 ATK, 4PP)
Sentence Arma/Tiro/Magia (Evleda SAF) (20 ATK, 20HP, 3PP)
Sentence Triple (Zenesis/Qliphad SAF) (30ATK)

Flict Arma/Tiro/Magia (XQ 11* weapon SAFs) (20ATK, 3PP)

Doom Break II (25ATK, 3PP)

Mod/ARKS/Vinc

Modulator (30ATK)
ARKS Max (25ATK)

Ability IV (from most 14* that have no S-ability slots) (20 ATK and others)

Phrase Weak (Fornis/Homura/Guren/Shien SAF) (2% when matching element)

Ability boosts

Grace (50 ATK, 5PP)
Elegant (40 ATK, 4PP)

Choose seven, one from each category.

I probably forgot something.
Maybe you should write a guide or something

ArcaneTechs
Feb 22, 2019, 04:38 PM
Wow, I've got you good :-P And you got no set still, only your virginity.

Maybe you should write a guide or something
I got my lightstream arm unit 2 days ago, i just dont announce it in the accomplishment thread because i dont feel the need to you seething manchild

Saffran
Feb 22, 2019, 07:20 PM
That's 11 categories.
guess there's no way aroung extreme fodder building then...

TheGodlyMonster
Feb 22, 2019, 08:58 PM
thanks for the help! it eventually showed up, but im not sure how or why xD

mother clusterfck
Feb 22, 2019, 09:56 PM
Is there a way to preview a lobby action's opposite gender version in player shop, fun shop, ac scratch prize list, etc.?

Anduril
Feb 22, 2019, 10:35 PM
Is there a way to preview a lobby action's opposite gender version in player shop, fun shop, ac scratch prize list, etc.?
Yes, but not on your character. You basically need to load in the opposite gender model (easiest to do in the AC Scratch prize list; just select one of the outfits for the opposite gender), and then do the normal preview for the Lobby Action.

TakemiShinnosuke
Feb 23, 2019, 06:47 AM
can anybody link the chat commands for the camera controls like CE and all that.

Anduril
Feb 23, 2019, 10:21 AM
can anybody link the chat commands for the camera controls like CE and all that.https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?チャット・オートワード#f6a29672

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 23, 2019, 11:54 AM
Anyone have a picture of redran S?

ruidzh
Feb 23, 2019, 01:12 PM
Anyone got rappy eggs from underground nightmare? Should I run SH or XH for rappy eggs?

Anduril
Feb 23, 2019, 01:19 PM
Anyone have a picture of redran S?
Courtesy of Ezodagrom: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198507-Finds-Accomplishment-Thread&p=3457600&viewfull=1#post3457600
(http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198507-Finds-Accomplishment-Thread&p=3457600&viewfull=1#post3457600)

Anyone got rappy eggs from underground nightmare? Should I run SH or XH for rappy eggs?

I have gotten a couple from Underground Nightmare, but I only run it on XH.

mother clusterfck
Feb 23, 2019, 06:17 PM
Yes, but not on your character. You basically need to load in the opposite gender model (easiest to do in the AC Scratch prize list; just select one of the outfits for the opposite gender), and then do the normal preview for the Lobby Action.
I know this but forget to mention it, still appreciated.

Titan
Feb 24, 2019, 10:03 AM
How do I quick search on PSO2es? I keep seeing 10 King Crest offered every week and now Mark Receptor for doing this.

TakemiShinnosuke
Feb 24, 2019, 10:38 AM
I have installed PSO2es on my phone and am using mudfish (andriod version ) to connect using wifi . This setup on the phone works perfectly. I can login to the server.

Now on the PC , I am running bluestacks. I have successfully launched PSO2es on bluestacks but cannot get it to connect cause ES is looking for a data connection ?

I run PSO2 Idola fine. MY PC is connected using cable with no issues.

quick: How do I get ES to use my cable connection

Dark Mits
Feb 24, 2019, 12:52 PM
How do I quick search on PSO2es? I keep seeing 10 King Crest offered every week and now Mark Receptor for doing this.From the main menu at the bottom of the screen, select the Rappy-looking icon (Link Functions), and then select Quick Search at the top right (red crystal). Then select any area to search. (I assume you have linked have linked your PSO2 account with PSO2es)

Titan
Feb 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
From the main menu at the bottom of the screen, select the Rappy-looking icon (Link Functions), and then select Quick Search at the top right (red crystal). Then select any area to search. (I assume you have linked have linked your PSO2 account with PSO2es)

I assume they're linked, my characters show up in es from the main game.

A friend sent me this.
[spoiler-box]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/966490264379436166/3F0DC6DD3FA0BFA52BEDDE493A3630791D8ADC97/[/spoiler-box]

Saffran
Feb 24, 2019, 03:06 PM
Who do I have to threaten to forcibly activate unit drops in the Persona EQ?
Also, is there no other method of earning meseta than multiple characters?

Dark Mits
Feb 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
Who do I have to threaten to forcibly activate unit drops in the Persona EQ?The guy who decides on drop percentages per item. No idea who he is though. I'm fairly certain that even the coders who type the drop chances at Sega hate their superior who decides the numbers.

Also, is there no other method of earning meseta than multiple characters?That depends on how much meseta you need to make in order to say that you're done for the week. Klotho aside, you have daily COs for hundreds of thousands of meseta, Yerkes weeklies, and farming certain XQ floors with meseta boosts. But still, nothing comes close to just repeating Klotho COs on a different character if your metric is meseta/hour.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
I'm still fighting to figure out what email is my sega account even registered to. Anyone have a direct method/link to follow for this? Some sort of page somewhere on SEGA's website that just displays your email for logging in with your sega id is all I need.

Saffran
Feb 24, 2019, 06:23 PM
I'm trying to buy an elegant power item but their value rises each minute.
I checked and thought "Meh I'll do Clotho tonight and I'm ok" but then after Clotho the price had jumped 2 millions higher.
It's 1 million more today.
As much as I can probably wait a bit for the odd daily CO that gives 100k meseta, some of those rare gathering materials aren't growing on trees.

Dark Mits
Feb 25, 2019, 01:51 PM
I'd like some insight plox...

I thought that Dudu day (Ability affix +5% on 1 type of affix) was only one Tuesdays and the first day of each month. Right now, I tried upslotting some units and saw that only Technique affixes were all 5% higher. Does it last a whole week, or is there something else that I haven't considered?

Lyrise
Feb 25, 2019, 01:59 PM
I'd like some insight plox...

I thought that Dudu day (Ability affix +5% on 1 type of affix) was only one Tuesdays and the first day of each month. Right now, I tried upslotting some units and saw that only Technique affixes were all 5% higher. Does it last a whole week, or is there something else that I haven't considered?

It only lasts for that one day (Tuesdays, Japan Standard Time). The type it boosts rotates between Strike, Range, Technic, and HP/PP every week (see the boost calendar to confirm which it will be that week: https://pso2.jp/players/boost/).

The first day of every month is to boost all the affixes that wouldn't specifically fit into one of the 4 aforementioned categories. (See this page for a list of which categories affect what affixes: http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_special_20170906/)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 25, 2019, 02:54 PM
The first day of every month is to boost all the affixes that wouldn't specifically fit into one of the 4 aforementioned categories. (See this page for a list of which categories affect what affixes: http://pso2.jp/players/news/i_special_20170906/)

That... I did not know, and now I could actually finish an affix with a 45% in 3 days (persona reverie and doom break 2 are on the special list), or wait til late march for boost week and use a 40%...

PriestBelmondo
Feb 26, 2019, 12:30 AM
I noticed for the frequency bonus on the current scratch it says when you draw 5 scratches you get 1 Pszero memory, then when you scratch 15 you get 2x Memories. I'm a little confused about this, do you get just 1 more memory when you scratch 15 or do you actually get two more giving me a total of 3 Pszero memories?

Anduril
Feb 26, 2019, 01:21 AM
I noticed for the frequency bonus on the current scratch it says when you draw 5 scratches you get 1 Pszero memory, then when you scratch 15 you get 2x Memories. I'm a little confused about this, do you get just 1 more memory when you scratch 15 or do you actually get two more giving me a total of 3 Pszero memories?

With 15 scratches, you get a total of 3 Memories.

PriestBelmondo
Feb 26, 2019, 09:52 AM
With 15 scratches, you get a total of 3 Memories.

Thank you

Renzix
Feb 26, 2019, 03:42 PM
What Techniques and Crafts are recommended for each element nowadays? I know back in Episode 3 and early on in Episode 4 (around when I stopped playing,) a majority of us could easily get by with using Concentrated Ragrants/low charge time Ice Fang IIbarta for bossing and Umbral Ilmegid / Gifoie / Zondeel + Nazonde for AOE even if the Enemy wasn't weak to it because of how strong those Techs were, but curious to know how much it has changed and what is recommended to be used for what situation now.

Digital Satyr
Feb 26, 2019, 08:16 PM
Where does the fabula soul affix come from, and how would I best get it with 8 slots?

Dark Mits
Feb 27, 2019, 02:11 AM
Where does the fabula soul affix come from, and how would I best get it with 8 slots?Erythron Dragon is the best source for it, but it can also drop in other EP5 boss EQs, as well as seldomly from Enchanted Forest. You can't force a drop with 8 slot, so your best bet would be to do High Identification on unidentified drops in said content.

Saffran
Feb 27, 2019, 06:24 AM
I hunt for fabula soul in the enchanted forest. Dragon only gives me Historia.

Digital Satyr
Feb 27, 2019, 04:35 PM
Thanks, what about Mars weapons, where would I farm those?

Anduril
Feb 27, 2019, 04:46 PM

Mars weapons were only available from Frog Rappies and In the Driving Rain, so as of right now, you can't get them.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 27, 2019, 07:20 PM

I could swear they revived the CFs recently and they just went by, not sure but youre forced to wait until W&R come back in like a little over a month

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 27, 2019, 07:46 PM
I could swear they revived the CFs recently and they just went by, not sure but youre forced to wait until W&R come back in like a little over a month

It was on the Xmas sheets, yes.

Anduril
Feb 27, 2019, 07:48 PM

Looking at it, yeah, they revived them as part of the Christmas 2018 Collect File (along with all the other 2018 seasonal EQ weapons).

ArcaneTechs
Feb 27, 2019, 08:32 PM
It was on the Xmas sheets, yes.

Looking at it, yeah, they revived them as part of the Christmas 2018 Collect File (along with all the other 2018 seasonal EQ weapons).

figured because i remembered finishing one of the mars weps for boss SSA's

TheGodlyMonster
Feb 28, 2019, 01:58 AM
Are the “Puso Ni Character Pose” and “Puso Comic Character Pose” lobby actions two different things?
What I mean is, I can only find the Ni Pose in the shop, but I thought I saw someone doing the pose before and they were holding a jelly drink.
I wrote the pose name down for later, but I wrote “Comic” not “Ni”.
I don’t want to buy the Ni Pose if it doesn’t have the jelly drink part <~< plz help

Anduril
Feb 28, 2019, 02:34 AM
Are the “Puso Ni Character Pose” and “Puso Comic Character Pose” lobby actions two different things?
What I mean is, I can only find the Ni Pose in the shop, but I thought I saw someone doing the pose before and they were holding a jelly drink.
I wrote the pose name down for later, but I wrote “Comic” not “Ni”.
I don’t want to buy the Ni Pose if it doesn’t have the jelly drink part <~< plz help
Lobby Action 486「ぷそ煮キャラポーズ」is one that can change poses using the Attack and PA keys, three for the female version and three for the male; as you can see below, what I'm assuming is the pose you want is one of the female poses.
https://i.imgur.com/kyvHU4q.jpg

SteveCZ
Mar 1, 2019, 08:56 AM
Has the クラノスマント (Kranos Cloak) been revived before? I didn't buy it before. If it hasn't been revived, I may wanna wait a bit, cause the price is sick.

Anduril
Mar 2, 2019, 03:25 AM
Has the クラノスマント (Kranos Cloak) been revived before? I didn't buy it before. If it hasn't been revived, I may wanna wait a bit, cause the price is sick.

The original Kranos Cloak was revived as part of the 2018 Accessory & Support Item Selection (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-2018-accessory-support-item-selection/), though I don't think the B version ever was.

SteveCZ
Mar 2, 2019, 09:21 AM
The original Kranos Cloak was revived as part of the 2018 Accessory & Support Item Selection (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-2018-accessory-support-item-selection/), though I don't think the B version ever was.

Ah that's great then. I just want the original one cause of the gold lining and white symbol. Now I can just wait until mid year to check. Thanks so much for helping me finding the info. :)

ruidzh
Mar 2, 2019, 10:25 PM
About arks league : aberration (AM) , which quest should I run?

Anduril
Mar 3, 2019, 12:31 AM
About arks league : aberration (AM) , which quest should I run?
I know this is a bit late, but the intention is for you to get the majority of the kills in the White Day EQ, then people usually run Ult Amduscia if they are trying to go for a higher rank in that last half-hour.

EDIT: Question of my own. Just making sure, Profound weapons do have the normal 7*+ variance stabilization, correct?

Saffran
Mar 3, 2019, 04:19 AM
Anduril > why would they not? What happened?

Anduril
Mar 3, 2019, 04:24 AM
Anduril > why would they not? What happened?

Nothing happened. Since I have spare Erebos Stones, I wanted to replace some of my Hero TA gear (like Seikaiser Swords and Evleda weapons), and before spending them to do so, I was just wondering if it was another Invade-OT/Val scenario where the pre-upgrade weapons have no variance stabilization.

Saffran
Mar 3, 2019, 04:35 AM
Ah, Invade weapons, yeah, those existed, true. I forgot there was a precedent.
Well, as far as I can tell the profound series has no variance. No word about it anywhere, not in blogs, no tin the wiki, and not in the web show.

final_attack
Mar 3, 2019, 07:26 AM
Um, quick question .....
Is there a planned Dudu scratch thingy (to get Grace-XX)?

The price went up so high _(:3」

Thank you

A Man in Flames
Mar 3, 2019, 07:55 AM
Assuming the weapon has 8 affixes and 200 attack, is the difference between S1: Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost and S1: Guiding Intent merely 1% damage? I assume you get +4% damage w/ Guiding Intent if your weapon has 8 affixes on it.

Thanks in advance.

KaizoKage
Mar 3, 2019, 09:02 AM
So whats the deal between Afin and Afin (White day)? Im curious about that "The Dejected Afin" quest and the quest after that

Dark Mits
Mar 3, 2019, 09:41 AM
The FOrce skill "Talis Tech Bonus", does it apply only on techs cast from a thrown talis, or does it also apply from Techs from the user as well? To clarify, if I cast them without having thrown the talis before, do the bonus apply?

Anduril
Mar 3, 2019, 11:14 AM
Ah, Invade weapons, yeah, those existed, true. I forgot there was a precedent.
Well, as far as I can tell the profound series has no variance. No word about it anywhere, not in blogs, no tin the wiki, and not in the web show.
Thank you.

Um, quick question .....
Is there a planned Dudu scratch thingy (to get Grace-XX)?

The price went up so high _(:3」

Thank you
We are getting a Support Scratch on the 13th.

Assuming the weapon has 8 affixes and 200 attack, is the difference between S1: Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost and S1: Guiding Intent merely 1% damage? I assume you get +4% damage w/ Guiding Intent if your weapon has 8 affixes on it.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, the difference is only 1% at 200ATK.

The FOrce skill "Talis Tech Bonus", does it apply only on techs cast from a thrown talis, or does it also apply from Techs from the user as well? To clarify, if I cast them without having thrown the talis before, do the bonus apply?
Talis Tech Bonus only applies when there is a thrown Talis.

ruidzh
Mar 3, 2019, 05:03 PM
Courtesy of Ezodagrom: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198507-Finds-Accomplishment-Thread&p=3457600&viewfull=1#post3457600
(http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?198507-Finds-Accomplishment-Thread&p=3457600&viewfull=1#post3457600)

I have gotten a couple from Underground Nightmare, but I only run it on XH.

Right now, what quests have better chances to drop rappy egg ? My premium will end this month ,so I kindly hope to run as many rappy egg quests as possible.

Anduril
Mar 3, 2019, 05:24 PM
Right now, what quests have better chances to drop rappy egg ? My premium will end this month ,so I kindly hope to run as many rappy egg quests as possible.

By all accounts, Rappy Eggs are just uncommon regardless of what you run. Aside from lv71+ ARKS Rappies on PSO2 day, the only quests that drop Rappy Eggs are the following EQs & Triggers:
Dues XH
Mother+Deus SH+
Dragon XH
Omega Loser SH+
Omega Apprentice SH+

final_attack
Mar 3, 2019, 06:48 PM
We are getting a Support Scratch on the 13th.

Ah, ok, thank you. I'll wait until that day then.
Thanks again ^^

Tyreek
Mar 4, 2019, 02:36 AM
I actually asked this question in the finds thread since it pertains to my recent drop, but I'll ask here as well, since this is a question:

Can normal eggs convert to S types via evolve rarity? I'm only asking because I made it lightning element, and I want to make it light element instead, without relying on a bright ramune candy to convert it. I have a bunch of Synchro copies that I can definitely put to use in this case.

Anduril
Mar 4, 2019, 02:54 AM
I actually asked this question in the finds thread since it pertains to my recent drop, but I'll ask here as well, since this is a question:

Can normal eggs convert to S types via evolve rarity? I'm only asking because I made it lightning element, and I want to make it light element instead, without relying on a bright ramune candy to convert it. I have a bunch of Synchro copies that I can definitely put to use in this case.

Yes, you can Rarity Evolve an existing Pet into the S version using an S Egg.

Terrence
Mar 4, 2019, 05:43 AM
Hi. Do we already have a date for the next Dudu Boost Week ? Thanks.

Anduril
Mar 4, 2019, 08:28 AM
Hi. Do we already have a date for the next Dudu Boost Week ? Thanks.

March 13th to March 20th.

Terrence
Mar 4, 2019, 09:14 AM
Awesome. Thanks.

TheFanaticViper
Mar 5, 2019, 10:43 AM
Someone knows why Atra was changed in Atlas? I thought it was just Sega who changed the name but i just realized by checking things on swiki that the name is still アトラ

Anduril
Mar 5, 2019, 10:56 AM
Someone knows why Atra was changed in Atlas? I thought it was just Sega who changed the name but i just realized by checking things on swiki that the name is still アトラ

I'm going to say it was a stylistic choice on the part of the translation team.

final_attack
Mar 5, 2019, 09:30 PM
Oh btw, I think I saw Lobby Action involving weapon (or weapon type?) in previous video ... is it out yet?
And, name in JP? :o

Anduril
Mar 5, 2019, 10:17 PM
Oh btw, I think I saw Lobby Action involving weapon (or weapon type?) in previous video ... is it out yet?
And, name in JP? :o

There have been quite a few weapon LAs, mostly based on the weapons from the various Omega knights, though there have also been some from collabs (like DanMachi). Was there a specific weapon type that you remember being part of the LA you are asking about?

EDIT: Or maybe it was 466 [Weapon Pose] / 446「武器構え」from this video (https://youtu.be/XZkHpRkv2pQ)?

final_attack
Mar 5, 2019, 11:46 PM
There have been quite a few weapon LAs, mostly based on the weapons from the various Omega knights, though there have also been some from collabs (like DanMachi). Was there a specific weapon type that you remember being part of the LA you are asking about?

EDIT: Or maybe it was 466 [Weapon Pose] / 446「武器構え」from this video (https://youtu.be/XZkHpRkv2pQ)?

Oh, yes ... yes, that one.
Oh, it doesn't show the current weapon equipped? Like, no weapon shown, just pose .... or default weapon skin only like on that vid? _(:3」

Anduril
Mar 6, 2019, 12:49 AM
Oh, yes ... yes, that one.
Oh, it doesn't show the current weapon equipped? Like, no weapon shown, just pose .... or default weapon skin only like on that vid? _(:3」

The pose itself doesn't show any weapon model, but your currently equipped weapon is still visible; the video is just showing what the intended weapon type/position for each pose is.

final_attack
Mar 6, 2019, 01:07 AM
The pose itself doesn't show any weapon model, but your currently equipped weapon is still visible; the video is just showing what the intended weapon type/position for each pose its.

Ah, I see. Thank you very much. I'll try to see how much it is (currently saving up to buy just 1 Grace Shoot first, so I can finish my unit .... since it must have 200 PP (targetting to use Phantom as Sub))

Thank you again! (^ヮ^)♪

Sirius-91
Mar 6, 2019, 06:39 AM

Internal names plus inscription on the weapons point to Atlas rather than Atra, so we thought pretty hard on it.

Dark Priest
Mar 6, 2019, 08:16 AM
What is the best way to level without an LQ active? i only just remembered how annoying it was without one active.

Anduril
Mar 6, 2019, 08:23 AM
What is the best way to level without an LQ active? i only just remembered how annoying it was without one active.

Level-Up Quests (the fourth quest in the Featured Quests category; these rotate daily and there are usually a fair number of people running the SH versions), EQs, and Bonus Quests. The most efficient Level-Up Quest is World Engulfed in Shadow on SH since it can give you 500k+ EXP (depending on your boosts; remember, a full party will give you a multiplicative 40% EXP boost) in 2 to 5 minutes (depending on the MPA).

Dark Priest
Mar 6, 2019, 09:33 AM
Level-Up Quests (the fourth quest in the Featured Quests category; these rotate daily and there are usually a fair number of people running the SH versions), EQs, and Bonus Quests. The most efficient Level-Up Quest is World Engulfed in Shadow on SH since it can give you 500k+ EXP (depending on your boosts; remember, a full party will give you a multiplicative 40% EXP boost) in 2 to 5 minutes (depending on the MPA).

Oh, yeah, now i remember why those were there, i seem to have forgot about that part since being off for so long, that would also confirm why it always had an exp boost icon next to it at all times since years now.

They also seem to have made the clearing of featured quests account wide now, so can't get the clear items on other characters for more chances, little bit a holish but w/e.

Anduril
Mar 6, 2019, 09:53 AM
Oh, yeah, now i remember why those were there, i seem to have forgot about that part since being off for so long, that would also confirm why it always had an exp boost icon next to it at all times since years now.

They also seem to have made the clearing of featured quests account wide now, so can't get the clear items on other characters for more chances, little bit a holish but w/e.

Featured Quest prizes have always been once per Ship.

Dark Priest
Mar 6, 2019, 10:31 AM
Featured Quest prizes have always been once per Ship.

eh? i remember doing it multiple times with different characters, that couldn't have been always.

If it was i sure don't recall that, but oh well.

Anduril
Mar 6, 2019, 10:49 AM
eh? i remember doing it multiple times with different characters, that couldn't have been always.

If it was i sure don't recall that, but oh well.

Trust me; I already had 6 characters when they first implemented Featured Quest prizes, so if they had ever been per character, I would have been livid if they changed it to per ship.

Masu
Mar 6, 2019, 12:59 PM
March 13th to March 20th.

5 or 10% boost tho?

ArcaneTechs
Mar 6, 2019, 01:33 PM
Internal names plus inscription on the weapons point to Atlas rather than Atra, so we thought pretty hard on it.
アトラ = アトレス i mean it seemed like it would make more sense if they spelled it the another way and not the way they do it now. Forever Atra to me as long as the official name includes those characters.

5 or 10% boost tho?
10% like every event panel boost

Renzix
Mar 7, 2019, 12:01 AM
So since Overparse no longer seems to be updated by the dev who made it, is there another option available? I used to use ACT back in the day though it would crash the game if I opened it after an EQ to check a parse unless I closed the game beforehand. Not sure if ACT is still usable for PSO2 in 2019 or what.

final_attack
Mar 7, 2019, 06:28 AM
Oh right, in case for Phantom .... how much Dex-food for Mag (from Photon Sphere shop) needed to get max level?
Thank you.

Anduril
Mar 7, 2019, 08:07 AM
Oh right, in case for Phantom .... how much Dex-food for Mag (from Photon Sphere shop) needed to get max level?
Thank you.
It takes 30,100 Mag EXP to get from 0 to 200, and each Mini Device gives you +60DEX, so you need 502 Mini Food Devices, which would cost you 335 Photon Spheres, and you will have 1 or 2 Devices left over.
Just to note, you can also get +30DEX from regular PA Discs, +150 from Crafted PA Discs, and +45DEX from 7* Candies, though obviously you have to wait for feeding openings rather than fully dumping Food Devices into your mag.

final_attack
Mar 7, 2019, 08:11 AM
502 Mini Food Devices to get from 0 to 200, which would cost you 335 Photon Spheres, and you will have 1 or 2 Devices left over.

Ah, all right, thank you ^^
Since I mostly turn things into Sphere than Cubes, I think I have that much _(:3」

Time to record a macro, to feed that much I guess -.-

Thanks again ^^

PriestBelmondo
Mar 7, 2019, 06:21 PM
Reshade/sweet fx plugin worth using?

Anduril
Mar 7, 2019, 07:10 PM
Reshade/sweet fx plugin worth using?

If you want to make the game look prettier to your own tastes, yeah. I personally just use some of the AA and Color Enhancement shaders, since it is to my taste.
For example, just with the couple of shaders I use:
Without ReShade:
[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/jK7py1q.png[/spoiler-box]
With ReShade:
[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/IA6WRoR.png[/spoiler-box]
And there are others that you can use, like bloom enhancement and MXAO.

Terrence
Mar 8, 2019, 07:14 PM
For example, just with the couple of shaders I use:

Without ReShade:
[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/jK7py1q.png[/spoiler-box]
With ReShade:
[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/IA6WRoR.png[/spoiler-box]
Nice character you have here, Anduril.

-------------------------

Do we have more information about the S2: Skill Reduction (the one from the new Endless Quest) ? Even pso2.swiki (https://pso2.swiki.jp) doesn't say anything relevant about it.

S2追加:技巧縮減 - フォトンアーツまたはテクニック命中後30秒間、PPの消費量を軽減。また、まれに大きく軽減することがあ る。効果発動後にリキャストが発生。S2:Skill Reduction - Reduce PP consumption for 30 seconds upon hitting with a PA/Technique. Low chance to grant amplified effects. Cooldown upon activation.

Lostbob117
Mar 8, 2019, 07:31 PM
Nice character you have here, Anduril.

-------------------------

Do we have more information about the S2: Skill Reduction (the one from the new Endless Quest) ? Even pso2.swiki (https://pso2.swiki.jp) doesn't say anything relevant about it.

S2追加:技巧縮減 - フォトンアーツまたはテクニック命中後30秒間、PPの消費量を軽減。また、まれに大きく軽減することがあ る。効果発動後にリキャストが発生。S2:Skill Reduction - Reduce PP consumption for 30 seconds upon hitting with a PA/Technique. Low chance to grant amplified effects. Cooldown upon activation.

From what I've read on JP Blogs. It's 5% PP Cost Reduction for 30 seconds, and the Great Reduction which can occur is 30% PP Cost Reduction.

There seems to be a 35 second cooldown once the effect is activated (meaning 5 second downtime).

Terrence
Mar 10, 2019, 10:09 AM
From what I've read on JP Blogs. It's 5% PP Cost Reduction for 30 seconds, and the Great Reduction which can occur is 30% PP Cost Reduction.
There seems to be a 35 second cooldown once the effect is activated (meaning 5 second downtime).Thanks for the information, Lostbob. I think I'm just gonna take the S2:Photon Reduction for its unconditional 10% PP reduction.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 10, 2019, 08:27 PM
any sites to buy merch that ship internationally? (that dont require going through a 3rd party to get it shipped to me) amiami is genuiely unreliable for me because anything I want is either sold out, back ordered or pre orders closed and I try to check often with no luck

EspeonageTieler
Mar 11, 2019, 12:31 PM
Anyone know where I can find the single image of matoi (and if there is singles of the other two) used in this image that was used for some of the merchandise at the fanfest?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1CQwUsVsAEoy-P.jpg:large

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 11, 2019, 07:44 PM
Is there a power estimate on Exacrimav's 3rd shot yet?

Spirit2roam
Mar 11, 2019, 08:54 PM
I know the rear from omega masquerade can drop from any floor, but does it have to be a first clear? Or can I spam floor 1 the whole time? Also does the drop rate increase the higher the floor? Thanks.

Ceresa
Mar 11, 2019, 09:27 PM
Is there a power estimate on Exacrimav's 3rd shot yet?

750% at level 3 based on this tweet: https://twitter.com/lyco_pso2/status/1098187813684572161

I know the rear from omega masquerade can drop from any floor, but does it have to be a first clear? Or can I spam floor 1 the whole time? Also does the drop rate increase the higher the floor? Thanks.

Never repeated a floor but don't see why it would be first clear exclusive when those bonuses are already given direct to inventory. For drop rate I got 6 rears from 1-235, and 0 from 236-490, so it probably doesn't increase at higher floors.

Spirit2roam
Mar 11, 2019, 10:47 PM
Never repeated a floor but don't see why it would be first clear exclusive when those bonuses are already given direct to inventory. For drop rate I got 6 rears from 1-235, and 0 from 236-490, so it probably doesn't increase at higher floors.

That makes sense, guess I'm going to just spam floor 1 the whole time since it's quick. Thanks!

the_importer_
Mar 12, 2019, 12:51 AM
Have they stated if they would continue supporting the Vita version for EP6?

Dark Mits
Mar 12, 2019, 02:40 AM
Have they stated if they would continue supporting the Vita version for EP6?There was no mention of them dropping support, so I guess we can safely assume that it will continue to be supported.

TakemiShinnosuke
Mar 12, 2019, 06:48 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1ApiShk.jpg

See the blue switcher over there. Eh how do I turn this off. As in how do I turn off the switcher so that even when I hold the mouse button down , nothing will happen.
I ask this because the automatic switching also got me killed in the persona EQ.

I prefer manual macro switching ( bind to key switch ) which I am using right now

Sirius-91
Mar 12, 2019, 06:52 AM

See the blue switcher over there. Eh how do I turn this off. As in how do I turn off the switcher so that even when I hold the mouse button down , nothing will happen.
I ask this because the automatic switching also got me killed in the persona EQ.

I prefer manual macro switching ( bind to key switch ) which I am using right now

You can't, you just don't hold it down all the way.

NightlightPro
Mar 12, 2019, 07:08 AM
is there a way to keep a color of an accessory that changes color based on your outwear color?

Anduril
Mar 12, 2019, 09:04 AM
is there a way to keep a color of an accessory that changes color based on your outwear color?

If you mean to make sure it is a different color from the current Outer Wear, then no, there is not. The only option is to get a version of the accessory that is a set color, but those options are limited.

ArcaneTechs
Mar 12, 2019, 12:39 PM

You know you get a bonus toward your HT gauge when you swap like that right? And not manually