PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

AkumaYouji
May 5, 2014, 09:50 PM
Oh gosh, sorry, I meant gunner ._. i just got to level 30 on my ranger so...

Tips meaning:

Where to level up faster since Koffie's quests aren't available anymore since I already did them?

PA order?

GuHu or GuRa?

as for high exp client orders kressedia(shop area behind dudu next to the block transfer room) has some decent ones, along with daily CO's. I beleive hans and revelle might have some good ones as well i dont remember.

manthisis
May 5, 2014, 09:51 PM
Where to Level up Faster? --->Spam Falz EQ, or do any other EQ with full 12/12 MPA while running with Exp Booster (optional for even more Exp: stack with Triboosters).

PA order ---> it's more efficient to just spam stuff:
e.g. on weapon pallete have:

IF --->IF--->IF.

Heel Stab ---> Heel Stab ---> Heel Stab

etc.

GU/HU or GU/RA -------> If I were you, I'd go as GU/HU: it's more versatile, good for both solo and party play, all around heavy consistent DPS, steam-rolls trash mobs as if they're nothing.

To go to PA's:

Infinite Fire
Heel Stab
Shift Period
Messiah Time
Elder Rebellion

Ahh, okay. Thanks for the suggestions.

One more question, how do i utilize the Shift (i think its called style role) to the maximum potential?

Evangelion X.XX
May 5, 2014, 09:59 PM
Here's what you want to do:

On your Gunner Skill Tree, max out "S-Roll JA Bonus" (5-Skill points), for x2 damage.

Now, before you do ANY Gunner PA's, ALWAYS flip first by pushing the shift key on the keyboard, and then "Just Attack" into your desired PA. Once the PA has finished, flip again, and do do the PA again. Basically, before you do any PA's at all, always flip first.

Lego
May 5, 2014, 10:10 PM
How do u do more falz runs? Complete 1 arms then change chars?

manthisis
May 5, 2014, 10:45 PM
is there any way to say something just by pressing a button?

ex. saying "/symbol1" by pressing the "-" key

ShinKai
May 5, 2014, 10:48 PM
is there any way to say something just by pressing a button?

ex. saying "/symbol1" by pressing the "-" key

You could set /symbol1 as a shortcut that uses the f1~12 buttons? It should be a setting in your options or quick menu

How do u do more falz runs? Complete 1 arms then change chars?

Yes, the only requirements is that your character must have completed an arms run in that eq. So you could potentially do a Normal Arms EQ, then swap to another character. That character that did the Normal Arms EQ would then be ready to do a SH Falz run when you switch back to them after Falz has popped.

manthisis
May 5, 2014, 10:51 PM
You could set /symbol1 as a shortcut that uses the f1~12 buttons? It should be a setting in your options or quick menu

I'm not seeing it unfortunately :( could you be a bit more specific?

ShinKai
May 5, 2014, 10:57 PM

Press Esc to open your menu, go to System (The picture of the two gears), then Chat Settings (Second choice from the top of that menu) And then the cursor should be on the shortcut portion, you can set them on the right of that window.

manthisis
May 5, 2014, 11:13 PM
Doesn't Weak Bullet + Infinity Fire do more damage than anything a Gunner/Hunter can do?

gigawuts
May 5, 2014, 11:15 PM
Doesn't Weak Bullet + Infinity Fire do more damage than anything a Gunner/Hunter can do?

On one target once per 90 seconds after you load it and land it on the right hitbox, yep.

Or you can do more damage the rest of the time without having to load bullets at all.

GU/HU for you, GU/RA for party members.

Valcron
May 5, 2014, 11:16 PM
Is there any strategy I could find somewhere on beating the final boss of Matterboard 16's quest: The Day of Resurrection?

manthisis
May 5, 2014, 11:20 PM
Are Gunners or Rangers preferred for higher level AQs in general?

.Jack
May 5, 2014, 11:38 PM
You can change your character's name now? ..or was that ID only?

Both, but it cost real money

Forgot to ask: How you go and do that? I looked at the AC shop ingame and I'm not able to find it.

Kikikiki
May 5, 2014, 11:44 PM
Are Gunners or Rangers preferred for higher level AQs in general?

I think both will suffice. Seeing how Launcher got buffed to oblivion, both will work pretty well during bursts.

Forgot to ask: How you go and do that? I looked at the AC shop ingame and I'm not able to find it.

Wasn't it 1500 AC for renaming character and uh, 3000 for an account?

manthisis
May 5, 2014, 11:57 PM
Around what level is it where I have to start worrying about having the best gear and such?

Also, is having the best weapon for your class a rare or common thing amongst high level players?

Totori
May 6, 2014, 12:11 AM
In this game, since gear is constantly changing. Maybe around Level 50, you should consider worrying about it.

And finding the best weapon. It's rather hard, due to the odd drop rate.

.Jack
May 6, 2014, 12:25 AM
I think both will suffice. Seeing how Launcher got buffed to oblivion, both will work pretty well during bursts.

Wasn't it 1500 AC for renaming character and uh, 3000 for an account?

If it's 1500 I'd just make a new one for 500 since it's new and get an extra reset ticket, but I dunno what the price is.

invadrgir
May 6, 2014, 12:52 AM
What's a good rifle/launcher I should look into getting at 55?

Evangelion X.XX
May 6, 2014, 12:58 AM
@invadrgir:

For rifle, you should consider: Arao Cylinder (アラオシリンダー) because of it's potential (Zero Effort: Zero Range Bonus): about 2 mill meseta on Ship 7.

For launcher, I recommend: Launcher Legacy (ランチャーレガシー) also because of it's potential (Crushing Blow: Weak Point Bonus): about 20,000 meseta on Ship 7.
Another launcher you might want to consider: Nemethybren (ネメジブレン: 11* Weapon) because of its potential (Steadfast Reaper: Standing Snipe Bonus): about 2 mill meseta on Ship 7.

These weapons shouldn't be too expensive, but I don't know what your budget is...

rpgstar1
May 6, 2014, 01:57 AM
Is there certain sets of gear/units I should be looking for as a Force, or just pay attention more to the stats and abilities that come on it?

invadrgir
May 6, 2014, 02:07 AM
@invadrgir:

For rifle, you should consider: Arao Cylinder (アラオシリンダー) because of it's potential (Zero Effort: Zero Range Bonus): about 2 mill meseta on Ship 7.

For launcher, I recommend: Launcher Legacy (ランチャーレガシー) also because of it's potential (Crushing Blow: Weak Point Bonus): about 20,000 meseta on Ship 7.
Another launcher you might want to consider: Nemethybren (ネメジブレン: 11* Weapon) because of its potential (Steadfast Reaper: Standing Snipe Bonus): about 2 mill meseta on Ship 7.

These weapons shouldn't be too expensive, but I don't know what your budget is...

Thanks for the advice though I'd want to steer clear of spending millions if I didn't have to.But if it makes a big difference later on I'd change my mind.

Also,since I don't have premium/10* exchange tickets to actually buy those weapons what's a good SHAQ to try and farm for that rifle/launcher?

Skyly
May 6, 2014, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the advice though I'd want to steer clear of spending millions if I didn't have to.But if it makes a big difference later on I'd change my mind.

Also,since I don't have premium/10* exchange tickets to actually buy those weapons what's a good SHAQ to try and farm for that rifle/launcher?

SHAQ Desert. It drops from Spargun LV 61+ http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_08.php#nav

FerrickX
May 6, 2014, 02:39 AM
What enemy drops Kazan Nadeshiko lvl 11~16?

Hucast-Kireek
May 6, 2014, 02:43 AM
On that base defense EQ, must u get first to 3rd place to find a 11* wep? or only 1st place? and If u get 1st to 3rd place is the chance slim anyway to get one?

invadrgir
May 6, 2014, 02:45 AM
SHAQ Desert. It drops from Spargun LV 61+ http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_08.php#nav

Thanx,bruh.

ShinKai
May 6, 2014, 02:49 AM
On that base defense EQ, must u get first to 3rd place to find a 11* wep? or only 1st place? and If u get 1st to 3rd place is the chance slim anyway to get one?

So long as you finish, you always have a chance for an 11*. And I believe that drop rates are tied to the tower health at the end, not your personal point ranking.

It drops from either the Coast, Quarry, or Seabed SHAQ. I've forgotten which.

Skyly
May 6, 2014, 02:53 AM

Cirnopedia is kinda wack, it's hardly updated and often outdated.. Trust the http://pso2.swiki.jp and search "カザンナデシコ" <--- That's the JP name for Kazan Nadeshiko.

Evangelion X.XX
May 6, 2014, 02:59 AM
According to S-wiki: Kazan Nadeshiko drops from Seabed SHAQ. All enemies have a very low chance of dropping it.

Evangelion X.XX
May 6, 2014, 03:07 AM
@Hucast-Kireek:

I'm pretty certain that ranking is irrelevant toward finding an 11* Weapon in either TD1 or TD2. Otherwise, I would've gotten many by now.

In other words, it's just a matter of dumb luck (of course you can increase your chances by using rare boosters).

What does indeed affect your chances of getting that 11* Weapon though is getting an S-Rank (Towers' Health).

Mysterious-G
May 6, 2014, 03:38 AM
Q: I want to trade in AC items for a mag recolor ticket. Will the 7eleven items qualify? They are no AC items, so I am guessing no. Them probably not being an option, what would be the cheapest AC items to trade in? Thank you very much!

Xaeris
May 6, 2014, 03:49 AM
Nope, those don't qualify. Typically, the cheapest items to use as recycle fodder will be clothing. Set the shop filter for clothing, up the rarity to a minimum of 7*. The cheapest items there (aside from the 7 Eleven items) should run about ~120k and will qualify.

Skyly
May 6, 2014, 03:54 AM
Q: I want to trade in AC items for a mag recolor ticket. Will the 7eleven items qualify? They are no AC items, so I am guessing no. Them probably not being an option, what would be the cheapest AC items to trade in? Thank you very much!

Go to the corresponding shop and try to trade your items and see first. Then from there it's pretty much searching the AC items on the player market. Cheapest last time I looked was 140k ish +/- 10 - 30k. To find the cheapest items just search the official jp site to see the current AC items until you find the relatively lowest priced one. Just copy and paste.

Mysterious-G
May 6, 2014, 03:55 AM
Alright. Thanks for quick reply you two! Gonna try just that. :)
And I don't actually own any 7eleven clothing, so I couldn't try that out, haha.

Laxedrane
May 6, 2014, 09:43 AM
Q: I have been experiencing a random odd aura effect. at unsequintial intervals my character at it's base(torso) will have a small burst of small yellow circles then a drop from the sky comes down and like wind cascades outward. It happens at random, my npc experiences the effect too. It stop for awhile then it came back.. Imma sit on the camp ship a bit and hopefully get a screenie if no one knows the heck im talking about.

Boltzmann
May 6, 2014, 10:17 AM
Will trying to keep my mag as Karina do much harm? I know Proi and pure mags are the prefered way right now, but I like smacking stuff in the face and having Master Spark as PB. If I understood right how to stop mag from changing form I'd end up with 58/0/107/10/0/0/0, too bad?

Rien
May 6, 2014, 10:34 AM
You've already done a lot of harm.

You could have raised a 175 t-atk mag and then just spend 8 excubes to switch to Master Spark PB. But I don't know how much s-atk you need for your wand itself so...

Of course, due to the way pb damage is calculated you will not, for whatever reason, lose much damage (if any) on your PB.

Yden
May 6, 2014, 10:59 AM
Other than discs, are there any other good items to raise a mag's dex?

Skyly
May 6, 2014, 11:03 AM
Other than discs, are there any other good items to raise a mag's dex?

Disc disc disc and more disc lol

Kietsu
May 6, 2014, 11:06 AM

It's right there in the menu under System (the gears) -> Chat Settings (2nd option)
By default, you trigger them by Ctrl + F1 to F10, but that can be changed in the control settings.

Will trying to keep my mag as Karina do much harm? I know Proi and pure mags are the prefered way right now, but I like smacking stuff in the face and having Master Spark as PB. If I understood right how to stop mag from changing form I'd end up with 58/0/107/10/0/0/0, too bad?

If you run that MAG as anything but a male human or either gender of CAST (why would you be doing that at all though) you'd end up with enough T-ATK and S-ATK for the best wands in the game at present.

But, your main and subclass will both have to be pretty close to 70 - if you wanted to run Te/Hu, the best of all smacky-mages, you'd essentially -have- to be 70/70.

So basically if you don't start stacking T-ATK on your Mag right now it's going to be a mess... unless you want to always run Force as either your main or subclass, so you can max T-Atk High Up, Saviour of Silly Mag Builds, located in the ice tree.

As an aside, revamped Master Spark is hilarious. Watching it do 180s in about one second to hit things actually had me laughing in voice chat last night. Ajax Nifta got an even crazier accuracy boost, but it's still kinda garbage.

Boltzmann
May 6, 2014, 01:09 PM
You've already done a lot of harm.

You could have raised a 175 t-atk mag and then just spend 8 excubes to switch to Master Spark PB. But I don't know how much s-atk you need for your wand itself so...

Of course, due to the way pb damage is calculated you will not, for whatever reason, lose much damage (if any) on your PB.
Aw damn, but the pure T-atk mag just looks so lame.

If you run that MAG as anything but a male human or either gender of CAST (why would you be doing that at all though) you'd end up with enough T-ATK and S-ATK for the best wands in the game at present.

But, your main and subclass will both have to be pretty close to 70 - if you wanted to run Te/Hu, the best of all smacky-mages, you'd essentially -have- to be 70/70.

So basically if you don't start stacking T-ATK on your Mag right now it's going to be a mess... unless you want to always run Force as either your main or subclass, so you can max T-Atk High Up, Saviour of Silly Mag Builds, located in the ice tree.
I see. I've already picked up the T-Atk High Up since I specced Ice as FO, I'm just not sure whether I'll main TE/FI(TE/HU seems to lose some versatility and the support aspect of TE I like) or get back to some combination of FO later, guess I'll have make my mind before wrecking more ravage on my mag.

Thanks both of you.

icewindz
May 6, 2014, 04:24 PM
any tips to get 11★ please?

I used 250% rare boost on Dark Falz for a whole week and I didnt have one.

I'm just terrible luck or there are any secrets?:-D

I'm a gunner.

edited: not premium

Pugas87
May 6, 2014, 04:28 PM

I'm a gunner.

Here's a tip. Don't expect to get one. Drops are random and not guaranteed (besides matterboard drops)

That being said, many have spent countless numbers of 250% boosters on falz without getting anything. The drop rates are not that great. Try saving your boosters for Tower Defense 1 or SHAQs. That is where many people get 11stars.

Skye-Fox713
May 6, 2014, 04:29 PM

I'm a gunner.

For getting any rare item it's all RNG and luck. Using a booster will increase your chance of getting a rare. Just keep in mind that an item will a 1% chance drop rate will only have a 3.5% drop chance with a 250% booster.

Skyly
May 6, 2014, 04:30 PM

I'm a gunner.

It's all luck. Yes boosters help but it's all RNG. It's a love hate relationship.

omgwtflolbbl
May 6, 2014, 05:38 PM
Can Banishing Arrow stack off of the explosion of another Banishing Arrow? Ex. Banishing Arrow > Last Nemesis > second Banishing Arrow > first Banishing Arrow explodes > second Banishing Arrow explodes, stacking damage from the first one.

Akakomuma
May 6, 2014, 05:40 PM
Unsure, but I saw a Green Rappy Suit somewhere in one of the updates (not the frog rappy), are we getting a free Green Rappy Suit?

GoldenFalcon
May 6, 2014, 06:02 PM
Can Banishing Arrow stack off of the explosion of another Banishing Arrow? Ex. Banishing Arrow > Last Nemesis > second Banishing Arrow > first Banishing Arrow explodes > second Banishing Arrow explodes, stacking damage from the first one.

Any new Banish cancels the previous one, no matter which enemy it hits

omgwtflolbbl
May 6, 2014, 06:05 PM
Oh dang, that sucks. On a somewhat related note, will the floating animation from Last Nemesis cancel out Standing Snipe's bonus for the next shot?

Z-0
May 6, 2014, 06:12 PM
Yes.

edit: I'm pretty sure you can stack two banishing arrows on the same enemy, providing one is charged and the other is uncharged. Bob did it in a Naberius 2 against Ragne a while ago.

Skyly
May 6, 2014, 06:18 PM
Unsure, but I saw a Green Rappy Suit somewhere in one of the updates (not the frog rappy), are we getting a free Green Rappy Suit?

I think Green Rappy Suit were for people who bought 90 day prem memberships during the last AC campaign.

GoldenFalcon
May 6, 2014, 06:22 PM
edit: I'm pretty sure you can stack two banishing arrows on the same enemy, providing one is charged and the other is uncharged. Bob did it in a Naberius 2 against Ragne a while ago.

Would need to see a video, because I can't pull it off

omgwtflolbbl
May 6, 2014, 06:39 PM
Yes.

I just tested it, you can. I did normal to JA into charged 1st Banishing Arrow > Last Nemesis > JA into second Banishing Arrow (uncharged). It barely hit in time before the explosion went off, but I did get the damage off (with I guess one extra stacked JA bonus). Probably would have been smarter to do charged > uncharged > last nemesis, I dunno.

edit: hmm, I can't seem to reproduce it lol. I know it definitely worked the first time, though. I only fired those three shots, and the last BA was what killed the boss. Caterdran also a really crappy target to test on lol.

GoldenFalcon
May 6, 2014, 07:08 PM
JA into second Banishing Arrow (uncharged). It barely hit in time before the explosion went off, but I did get the damage off

The timing after Last Nemesis isn't nearly that strict. You would have had to be at max range to the enemy or something (which is an unfeasible thing on a Caterdran)

Assuming you're even right about what you saw. Was the second explosion 3 seconds after, or instantly stacked with the first?

infiniteeverlasting
May 6, 2014, 08:08 PM
how useful is wired lance gear?

invadrgir
May 6, 2014, 08:09 PM
What's a good Photon Blast for Rangers?

AkumaYouji
May 6, 2014, 08:38 PM

tested with
heavenly fall:
non-gear: 1200 initially 4000 when thrown down,
geared: 1200 ish initially 7000 on the thrown down

Current hold:
non-gear:900-1300 per hit
Gear:1300-1700 per hit

Kietsu
May 6, 2014, 08:55 PM

It substantially boosts the damage of all the PAs that actually use it. I'm guessing it's a lot nicer now that Hunters have Fury Gear.

What's a good Photon Blast for Rangers?

You've basically got six options:

Ajax P: What you'll get by default if you're building a pure ranged Mag, which is what you're probably doing if you have a Ranger. May go for the wrong target sometimes, but it's otherwise pretty handy to slap a boss with.

Ajax I: I'm not actually sure how well this handles after the PB rework, but it used to be respectable for the fact that it never -missed- things. But PBs tend to be more accurate now, and it splits the attacks between enemies in a crowd, meaning a single target rarely eats all of the damage.

Ajax N: Has the same issue as Ajax I, wherein it'll split the damage up if you fire it in a crowd. At the very least, the shots don't lazily wander off and crash into distant mountains like they used to.

Julius I: Also never misses, but with the added bonus of dealing full damage to everything it hits. It's also really friggin' pretty, like Über Grants or something. That said, there's still a chance it'll stab adds instead of the boss in a boss fight, but it's not -that- frequent.

Ilios I: I haven't seen a whole lot of this, but the Ilios PBs all work similarly. It'll follow you around and specifically attack the same target as you. The Imera version in particular scales with R-ATK and is ranged, so... yeah.

Ketos P: Previously known as The Only Photon Blast That Matters, prior to the revamp. Gives a bit of healing over time for the duration, and massive PP regen to you and nearby players - but you still only regen when you're not attacking. Still handy if you're a Weak Bullet slave and don't want to get weird looks for running a trap build.

gigawuts
May 6, 2014, 09:01 PM
For reference, Wired Lance Gear boosts grapple PAs, and is built by all non-grapple attacks. For 1 SP you won't find anything better to boost WL damage.

manthisis
May 6, 2014, 09:14 PM
Around what level should I start worrying about having the best gear (weapons with high R-ATK and best abilities tied to it), and also is it common for higher level players to have the best weapon available?

Rien
May 6, 2014, 09:31 PM
No it's not common for a level 70 to sport the best weapon available.

Why? RNG is a horrible betch. You might have enough money if you only leveled through time attack COs and got premium, but it doesn't find you the 11*/10* weapon/unit trading passes you're going to need as well.

There is, however, "decently strong" stuff.

You should start worrying when you hit level 50, where you should have played enough VH to obtain at least one 10* weapon.

Hobu
May 6, 2014, 09:49 PM
Here's a forewarning:

1. You will generally fail most of your affixing (adding abilities) trials, if not most of it. Be prepared to spend millions if you want to gamble.
2. 11 Star rares aren't hard to get. In fact, it is easier to come by than 10 Stars. Do it with a team - it makes hunting fun.
3. Sell everything you can in the Player Shop. Well, that feature is for premium users only, but it does help with more than half of your income. The other half is from Time Attack missions that can be done daily which nets you roughly 1 million each day if you manage to complete it all.
4. With enough money and good knowledge of the economy, you can be stronger than most people.

manthisis
May 6, 2014, 10:01 PM
Here's a forewarning:

1. You will generally fail most of your affixing (adding abilities) trials, if not most of it. Be prepared to spend millions if you want to gamble.
2. 11 Star rares aren't hard to get. In fact, it is easier to come by than 10 Stars. Do it with a team - it makes hunting fun.
3. Sell everything you can in the Player Shop. Well, that feature is for premium users only, but it does help with more than half of your income. The other half is from Time Attack missions that can be done daily which nets you roughly 1 million each day if you manage to complete it all.
4. With enough money and good knowledge of the economy, you can be stronger than most people.

Ah, okay. Where can I affix items?

Hobu
May 6, 2014, 10:09 PM

Shop Area, on the NPC Dudu and Monica.

AkumaYouji
May 6, 2014, 11:02 PM

just going to warn you ahead of time, dudu is NOT your friend.

AkumaYouji
May 6, 2014, 11:35 PM
i just made a new character (my second one) and it turned out to be a disaster and not at all what I thought the result was gonna be from the char creator to in game (incredibly pale and too huge) and I want to delete it, but will this essentially eliminate my "third" glitch character slot if i delete this character and make a new one?

Kietsu
May 6, 2014, 11:38 PM
If you already have two characters on your account, you need to purchase AC to create another. If you delete a character you don't gain a 'slot' or anything that lets you create another - you need to pay to have more than two characters again.

AkumaYouji
May 6, 2014, 11:43 PM
If you already have two characters on your account, you need to purchase AC to create another. If you delete a character you don't gain a 'slot' or anything that lets you create another - you need to pay to have more than two characters again.

i read somewhere you can make 3 initially due to a glitch, but if you delete the third you cant make another and also don't you get 2 free slots regardless since ep.2 as in you can make delete 2 characters at will?

Rien
May 6, 2014, 11:54 PM
Yep.

If it's the 3rd character you made, it's probably less cost intensive AC wise to do a complete makeover in the salon (whatever you wanna call the エステ)

AkumaYouji
May 7, 2014, 12:15 AM
Yep.

If it's the 3rd character you made, it's probably less cost intensive AC wise to do a complete makeover in the salon (whatever you wanna call the エステ)

alright, so as of now I made my original character, and just made the new character.(second character, so I have 2 chars now)
so you guys are saying if I do delete this character I would have to pay for another char slot? or can i make remake a new character after its deleted(so after the deletion I would have only 1 char again and would be making my "second")

strikerhunter
May 7, 2014, 12:27 AM
alright, so as of now I made my original character, and just made the new character.(second character, so I have 2 chars now)
so you guys are saying if I do delete this character I would have to pay for another char slot? or can i make remake a new character after its deleted(so after the deletion I would have only 1 char again and would be making my "second")

You get 2 characters slots that you can use to create your character, those two slots are permanent and will stay forever even if you delete the character (suggesting if you have only 2 characters).

AkumaYouji
May 7, 2014, 12:29 AM
You get 2 characters slots that you can use to create your character, those two slots are permanent and will stay forever even if you delete the character (suggesting if you have only 2 characters).

alright thanks, so I will just be able to make a new one after this one gets deleted.

Kikikiki
May 7, 2014, 02:57 AM
So I've been asking this around for a million years, and since no one figured it out, I'm just going to pester here again:

So I had Patty and Tea disappear from the lobby and I don't know the cause. I tried switching MB, switching blocks, logging off, but none works.

Recently I also cleared all the way to MB16, and now Kuna also disappeared from the lobby.

What is this? Sorcery?

Does anyone know how to get them to re-appear again in the lobby?

Rien
May 7, 2014, 03:00 AM
Quna: "I must go, my fans need me"
Patty&Tia: "We must go, the informations await me"

Kikikiki
May 7, 2014, 04:04 AM
Scratch this. I got them to re-appear by forcing new COs to appear. Good thing I still don't have their partner cards.

Shinamori
May 7, 2014, 05:25 AM
Does Io's Party Practice have to be with people?

Kikikiki
May 7, 2014, 05:32 AM
Real people, yes.

Wokker
May 7, 2014, 06:07 AM
So I downloaded the installer from the official site and ran the set-up as admin(im on win7).
When I try to run the exe(with and without run as admin)it gives me this: http://i.imgur.com/CDwXCQg.jpg

When I hit "ok" it closes the window and does nothing. I've tried changing permissions on both the launcher and the exe in the pso2bin folder, and still doesnt work.

What should I do to make it work?

CricketJam
May 7, 2014, 11:56 AM
What's the japanese party description for break all boss parts? Last time I did a high risk forest AQ with an infected rare banther, my party went full on WB core ilbarta spam to instantly kill them :<

Otokonokotron
May 7, 2014, 04:03 PM
can someone explain that arks grand prix thing? I ran it solo and gotta C and one grinder lol. i assume its just a time trial or soemthing? (especially cuz no exp or drops)

Sizustar
May 7, 2014, 04:06 PM
can someone explain that arks grand prix thing? I ran it solo and gotta C and one grinder lol. i assume its just a time trial or soemthing? (especially cuz no exp or drops)

If you don't live in Japan, you don't need to worry about it, beside doing it for the Bingo.

Otokonokotron
May 7, 2014, 04:12 PM
o ok, thank you

infiniteeverlasting
May 7, 2014, 05:44 PM
does partisan gear boost the power of slide end 16 or just the AOE?

Rakurai
May 7, 2014, 06:14 PM
None of Partisan gear's effects boost damage, only hit radius.

Though they really should, considering that sword and wired lance gear do...

Z-0
May 7, 2014, 06:24 PM
Partisan Gear boosts the damage of Sacred Skewer, though.

manthisis
May 7, 2014, 07:41 PM
So how does this new Falz work? Is it another Emergency Quest available to all levels? Is the old Falz EQ still here? Does it still give tons of EXP?

DJcooltrainer
May 7, 2014, 07:44 PM
So how does this new Falz work? Is it another Emergency Quest available to all levels? Is the old Falz EQ still here? Does it still give tons of EXP?

It's just another EQ. Falz Elder EQ should still be a thing, it might just come up less often for awhile since this is new. It does give quite a bit of EXP, but I still think Elder is better because you can take down the arms faster, resulting in more runs.

manthisis
May 7, 2014, 08:06 PM
How should I spend my skills for my Hunter subclass as a gunner? Should I just follow the hunter skill tree shown here?:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218099

musicmf
May 7, 2014, 08:22 PM
What would people say is the current Best-in-Slot Force Unit gear?
I think I remember reading somewhere;
- TATK Crafted リア/フェガリカット (Fegali Cut)
- アーム/ヘイレムジース (Heiremjees)
- TATK Crafted レッグ/フェガリピース (Fegali Piece)

Should net Strike Resist; +20 HP, 26 PP, +60 TATK
(Then of course Elder Soul, Spirita, Technique, Technique Boost [Ability, Mutation, etc.])

Is that right? Or am I thinking of something outdated/incorrect?

Skyly
May 7, 2014, 08:23 PM
How should I spend my skills for my Hunter subclass as a gunner? Should I just follow the hunter skill tree shown here?:

use this skill tree for Gu/Hu
http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?07e2bsIkb3Ikb3IkbsIkb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikfdt0 ebIoqnGXsOIpjJiGA000000ib000000lb000000lb2QHSmsIof GAgBbpbn0000Ib0000000Ib0000000Ib000000j

milranduil
May 7, 2014, 08:25 PM
What would people say is the current Best-in-Slot Force Unit gear?
I think I remember reading somewhere;
- TATK Crafted リア/フェガリカット (Fegali Cut)
- アーム/ヘイレムジース (Heiremjees)
- TATK Crafted レッグ/フェガリピース (Fegali Piece)

Should net Strike Resist; +20 HP, 26 PP, +60 TATK
(Then of course Elder Soul, Spirita, Technique, Technique Boost [Ability, Mutation, etc.])

Is that right? Or am I thinking of something outdated/incorrect?

Crafted Negro units or XQ (Magika) both give 90 t-atk, so you probably should use those instead. Your affixes are fine though.

rpgstar1
May 7, 2014, 08:56 PM
Okay, this is really confusing me, everytime I think I figured it out, it doesn't work.

I'm trying to add abilities to my weapon.

Currently I have a Bloomy Collet +10 with 2 abilities already there.

I do understand that some abilities might require more than one of them, i.e. ability II you need to weapons with it on it to attempt to apply to the one I want to, I have also learned, or thought I did that if the weapon I'm trying to add abilities has 2 there, I can only use other weapons that have 2 abilities.

But is there other requirements I'm missing? Do they have to be the same rarity level or is it certain floors do it, or something.

I tried to apply tech II and ability I to this weapon, and it won't show me the weapons to choose from.. I just don't get it. What am I missing or not understanding?

musicmf
May 7, 2014, 09:08 PM
Okay, this is really confusing me, everytime I think I figured it out, it doesn't work.

I'm trying to add abilities to my weapon.

Currently I have a Bloomy Collet +10 with 2 abilities already there.

I do understand that some abilities might require more than one of them, i.e. ability II you need to weapons with it on it to attempt to apply to the one I want to, I have also learned, or thought I did that if the weapon I'm trying to add abilities has 2 there, I can only use other weapons that have 2 abilities.

But is there other requirements I'm missing? Do they have to be the same rarity level or is it certain floors do it, or something.

I tried to apply tech II and ability I to this weapon, and it won't show me the weapons to choose from.. I just don't get it. What am I missing or not understanding?

Read through this page; http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_3.php (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/enhance_3.php#nav)

But for your specific issue; if you have a weapon (I'm assuming that's a weapon) with 2 Affixes on it. (Items with 0 Affixes don't need to match number of affixes)
Your fodder must also be weapons with 2 Affixes on it.

So your weapon might have: [Body I, Mind I]
You may have fodders like this: [Elder Soul, Technique III] [Elder Soul, Power I]

Since they are all weapons, with 2 affixes, you can use them together.
2 Elder Souls would have a 50% Transfer Rate. (You need 2 souls to be able to transfer them)
Then Technique III + Elder Soul = 80% Transfer Rate.

You can then also opt for one of the Lv1 affixes, to try forcing it to a 3-Affix Weapon. But forcing a slot lowers the percentage for -each- affix to work.

Also, make sure that they aren't locked (Or that your locked items are viewable), they are in your inventory (Didn't sell/store them).
If all of the above are correct, I don't see why they shouldn't appear.

manthisis
May 7, 2014, 10:53 PM
What voice is the one that the character has in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFDuX-46QmA

Evangelion X.XX
May 7, 2014, 11:19 PM
^That's "Female Extra Voice 05".

Or in Japanese:

女性追加ボイス05

manthisis
May 7, 2014, 11:20 PM
^That's "Female Extra Voice 05".

Or in Japanese:

女性追加ボイス05

thanks. I just looked it up, worth 2+ mil..

Black Hawk
May 7, 2014, 11:21 PM
So, is there a way to delete a character right away, or do I need to wait?

Seems to be a one day waiting period or some such now.

Ryuujin HUcast
May 7, 2014, 11:24 PM
before I come back and play again? stuff happens when people are gone so just wondering

Evangelion X.XX
May 7, 2014, 11:24 PM
@Black Hawk:

Yes, you need to wait a day.

Sega installed this feature a while ago to prevent people from accidentally deleting their character(s).

Black Hawk
May 7, 2014, 11:25 PM
@Black Hawk:

Yes, you need to wait a day.

Sega installed this feature a while ago to prevent people from accidentally deleting their character(s).

Bah.

Alright. That'll teach me to create characters on impulse.

AkumaYouji
May 7, 2014, 11:39 PM
Bah.

Alright. That'll teach me to create characters on impulse.

I just had to experience this wait, it was long and dreadful!

omgwtflolbbl
May 7, 2014, 11:56 PM
How far is the activation range on the Zero Effort Potential? Apparently the new DF 11* has it, and if I'm not wrong is pretty much an Arao Cylinder. I'm still using my Dio Strauss lol, and I really should upgrade. How hard is it to find safe situations to get the bonus on a Satellite Cannon? And given that Sharpshooter now exists, would you even want that bonus?

Aurorra
May 8, 2014, 12:02 AM
How far is the activation range on the Zero Effort Potential? Apparently the new DF 11* has it, and if I'm not wrong is pretty much an Arao Cylinder. I'm still using my Dio Strauss lol, and I really should upgrade. How hard is it to find safe situations to get the bonus on a Satellite Cannon? And given that Sharpshooter now exists, would you even want that bonus?

No, since Sharpshooter>Zero Effort, and I'm pretty sure there's no intersection in their range.

GoldenFalcon
May 8, 2014, 12:21 AM
Zero Effort is still basically a Diffuse Shell latent...

musicmf
May 8, 2014, 12:49 AM
- Price Check; How much do you successful (Ship02) affixers fairly charge for a completed [Elder Soul / Tech 3 / Spirita 3 / Tech UP]? Taking into account cost of Time, Materials, and Markup. (For more accuracy sake, let's say the item I wanted was a 1,050z 10* Unit)

Just wondering how much I have to start saving, or if I could already afford to just purchase finished Units outright.

LonelyGaruga
May 8, 2014, 02:20 AM
I have a question about lag...or at least, what I think is lag. I'm not entirely sure what exactly it is that I've been experiencing. Basically, my client runs EQs fine under normal circumstances, but a couple times I've attended scheduled EQs, my game experienced some very peculiar issues in that the quest seems to be running normally, but everything I do takes a few seconds for the game to notice. Active skills don't activate for the first few seconds, damage dealt and taken takes a few seconds to register, people don't get revived by me immediately, stuff like that. But everyone else will be moving normally, their numbers appear on my screen the moment they hit an enemy like normal, and so on. Only person being slowed is me. Not bothersome in itself, but it becomes a sort of exponential problem right at the outset of the quest, so within a minute or two, I'll be getting results from things I did half a minute into the quest, five or so minutes in, I'll start waiting lengthy periods of time for anything I might have done to take effect...eventually, I start missing out on pretty significant things, and people start pausing, only to start teleporting around at incredibly rapid paces as the game plays catch up.

I've had entire waves of TD flash before my screen, and in this last EQ, Loser suddenly pulled time transitions out of nowhere, and I ended up lagging through both of the time stops completely unaffected by them, as my game tried to catch up with what was actually going on. And yet, everyone else is moving normally as long as the game isn't playing catch up. Loser and my MPA moved normally one second, the next, everyone starts moving like a fast forwarded recording. Near the end of the Loser fight, I found myself attacked in rapid succession after one of these transitions, waited minutes for the inevitable death, only for the quest to suddenly be completed, and no damage actually sustained. By the time the game caught up with the fact the quest was completed, everyone had already grabbed their items, and I was the only one remaining on the field for the victory screen.

This has been extremely problematic for my attempts to run EQs, because I would be stuck unable to do anything to actually contribute, just watching as people fight, get revived, and suddenly start warping around, only for things to go back to normal, all while everything that I did, or had happened to me, did nothing to affect the fight. And when the quest was completed, my game only caught up by the time everyone was done grabbing items, and I'd frequently find my party had already started the next quest before I could do anything, leading to minutes of waiting, the quest suddenly being completed after a quick time crunch of the events as the game catches up, and then a loading screen. I've missed out on more than a few crystals at the end of TD as a result. And for the times I'm the party leader, my party is left hanging without any clue of what was going on at my end, to the point that I once passed lead to another person in the middle of a TD run, only for the game to not register this until well after the run was completed, rendering it completely moot.

Now, I go into all that detail not to complain, but to elaborate on the nature of the problem I'm facing, in hope that someone that recognizes these issues can suggest a solution. While this is something that has exclusively happened to me during scheduled EQ times, as far as I'm aware, no one else in my party, or the MPA in general, had this problem. I don't believe the servers are necessarily at fault because of this. But at the same time, I only have this issue when the servers have a great number of players on them at once, and only while running the EQ up at the time. Before and after each run, my game runs perfectly smoothly. So I don't really think I can blame my computer or internet because of this either. But that leaves me with no clue what really is at fault here, and more importantly, without the ability to resolve this problem.

Which leads to my question: If anyone knows, what exactly is causing the problems I've been experiencing, and how, if possible, can I fix them? If this is something that is better suited as a thread of its own, please let me know so I can fix that. I know this isn't exactly a quick question, but I don't believe it to be important enough to warrant its own thread.

martinmeegan
May 8, 2014, 02:38 AM
Why can't I find Io anywhere in the lobby? I know she's supposed to be in the shop area but she's not appearing for me. Is there a prerequisite that I need to do first in order for her to appear?

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 02:40 AM
Why can't I find Io anywhere in the lobby? I know she's supposed to be in the shop area but she's not appearing for me. Is there a prerequisite that I need to do first in order for her to appear?

She's between Amelin (weather guy) and Girard (rare mob guy). If you still can't find her, then... I dunno lol.

martinmeegan
May 8, 2014, 03:05 AM
Yeah, she's proper hiding then............the cow. Thanks for the quick reply though.

Akakomuma
May 8, 2014, 05:02 AM
What does "Room Rental until (date here)" mean in the Team Room? Do I have to pay team points for it again when that is up?

Skye-Fox713
May 8, 2014, 05:13 AM
What does "Room Rental until (date here)" mean in the Team Room? Do I have to pay team points for it again when that is up?

Alternate team rooms beside the default can be rented for 30 days IRC. So yes you would have to pay for it again when the time is up.

Meoah
May 8, 2014, 06:27 AM
I just recently discovered that you can put items onto other player's rooms on their tables and whatnot and the room owner may take it after, regardless of premium and regardless if they're friends or not. Was this always a thing?

landman
May 8, 2014, 07:21 AM
Yep. But toilet raids cost too much FUN points now :( oh, forgot it is not even FUN points but badges...

Blazewind
May 8, 2014, 07:26 AM
Which ship has the largest English Speaking community? Playing in Laguz is fun and all, but it's pretty quiet and doesn't have many English Speakers from what I've seen, so I'm considering moving before I get more invested in my character.

Sanguine2009
May 8, 2014, 07:52 AM
ship 2 has the highest english speaking population, however it also has b20 so take that as you will

FacelessRed
May 8, 2014, 12:08 PM
Did the servers just crash -_-?

pkemr4
May 8, 2014, 12:14 PM
how do i make Quartz/PowerIII/abilityIII/Blow res into
Quartz/powerIII/AbilityIII/SpiritaIII

Tiffania
May 8, 2014, 12:58 PM
hi i just want to know if it matters what i choose between these 2 options in this story quest [SPOILER-BOX]he looks like hes angry or he looks like hes crying[/SPOILER-BOX]

Pugas87
May 8, 2014, 12:58 PM

Without building from the ground up, you can get two fodder with quartz/power iii/ ability iii/spirita iii and apply it to your gear for a 80/100/50/100 shot.

Go with a quartz/shoot iii/spirita iii/x fodder and a quarts/tech iii/spirita iii/x for a 80/80/60/80 shot.

You can buy it?

Kietsu
May 8, 2014, 01:03 PM

Edit: Above poster gave better suggestions.

You'll also want Special Ability Success boosters and prayers.

milranduil
May 8, 2014, 01:11 PM
Without building from the ground up, you can get two fodder with quartz/power iii/ ability iii/spirita iii and apply it to your gear for a 80/100/50/100 shot.

Go with a quartz/shoot iii/spirita iii/power iii (can also be x but decreases power iii to 60 instead of 80) fodder and a quarts/tech iii/spirita iii/x for a 80/80/60/80 shot.

You can buy it?

You only need 1 power3 in the pool with quartz for 80%.

disaster.report
May 8, 2014, 03:50 PM
If I were to buy the physical copy of PSO2, would I still need a Japanese PSN account to play, or no? I'm thinking about getting the Ep. 2 Deluxe edition and I have an 8GB memory card.

Sizustar
May 8, 2014, 03:54 PM
If I were to buy the physical copy of PSO2, would I still need a Japanese PSN account to play, or no? I'm thinking about getting the Ep. 2 Deluxe edition and I have an 8GB memory card.

You don't need a JP PSN if you have the physical vita cart, but you might consider getting a larger memory card, current size with cart is about...6.XGigabyte

Gardios
May 8, 2014, 03:54 PM
If you have a cartridge, you can use any PSN account you like.

disaster.report
May 8, 2014, 03:59 PM
You don't need a JP PSN if you have the physical vita cart, but you might consider getting a larger memory card, current size with cart is about...6.XGigabyte

Quite surprising actually. Nevertheless, thanks. Never tried PSO2 on the Vita before.

Skyly
May 8, 2014, 04:31 PM
What's the best way to make 4s fodder for target weapon of Mizer or fang/shoot 3/stamina3/spirita 3?

BIG OLAF
May 8, 2014, 05:50 PM
Anyone have a comprehensive list of those new MJ items in the FUN shop?

Sizustar
May 8, 2014, 05:58 PM
Anyone have a comprehensive list of those new MJ items in the FUN shop?

http://i.imgur.com/W0Dh2tq.jpg

Kayarine
May 8, 2014, 06:44 PM
What's the best way to make 4s fodder for target weapon of Mizer or fang/shoot 3/stamina3/spirita 3?

If Mizer (Mizer boosts success rate of both shoot 3 and spirita 3)
Target: Mizer/x/x/x
Fodder 1: Mizer/Shoot3/Stamina3/x
Fodder 2: Mizer/Spirita3/Stamina3/x

Gives 80/80/80/80 chance for soul/stat3/spiri3/stam3, 100% for all if you use a 20-30% affix booster.

As for Fang, it only boosts success rate of shoot3. In that case, you'd need two spirita3s and stamina3s for a 100% chance with an affix booster.
Target: Fang/Shoot3/x/x
Fodder 1: Fang/Spirita3/Stamina3/x
Fodder 2: Fang/Spirita3/Stamina3/x

WinterSpirit
May 8, 2014, 07:27 PM
What is the best way to find photons?

Dugs
May 8, 2014, 07:29 PM
How exactly do I go about using a Talis in a way that's actually effective?

Lullatone
May 8, 2014, 07:43 PM
hi i'd like to know how to unlock the 3 titles that gives x3 250% rdr each. thanks

Scale of Judgment
May 8, 2014, 07:44 PM
How exactly do I go about using a Talis in a way that's actually effective?

Not sure what you mean. The talis is thrown. From a safe distance you can:
- Zondeel creatures together.
- You can also attack things in a radius revolving around projected talis.
- You can also fire at a different angle from target if target is facing you. i.e. Shooting foi at the backside of a ga wonda when its on you.
- You can also heal+buff melee companions
- Thrown talis gets +20% damage from force skill tree if 5 points are put into it.

Sizustar
May 8, 2014, 07:48 PM
What is the best way to find photons?

TD, Loser, exchange the 10* weapon fodder for Photons, or go and find Clones during EQs or TA.

Kondibon
May 8, 2014, 07:51 PM
How exactly do I go about using a Talis in a way that's actually effective?Step 1. Max Talis Tech Bonus
Step 2. Throw Talis
Step 3. Cast Non-directional techs Il Megid from Talis
Step 4. ???
Step 5. Profit

Serious answer: I'm not really sure this is a quick question because there's so many variables to take into account. AoE techs, homing techs, zondeel, and tracking techs work best from a talis, The only reason I can imagine you having problems with them is if youre using them for something like Barta or Ragrants, or aren't using zondeel (zondeel is important unless you're using the tracking instant techs).

Or if you're trying to use them for support. In which case... ¯\(°_o)/¯ Can't help you there.

omgwtflolbbl
May 8, 2014, 07:54 PM
Couple of questions about the new bingo. What's the matter board requirement for the bingo scratch, and do we just have to do one pass's worth of the aquatics XQ?

Scale of Judgment
May 8, 2014, 08:03 PM
Couple of questions about the new bingo. What's the matter board requirement for the bingo scratch, and do we just have to do one pass's worth of the aquatics XQ?

One pass worth for aquatics and mb 16

manthisis
May 8, 2014, 09:02 PM
How are Force ATM? Fun? UP/OP?

Daemon Gildas
May 8, 2014, 10:03 PM
Two more questions:

- How do you change the color of your clothes? And can you change the "trim" color? For example, I have a Black suit, but it has Green details; can I change the Green part to something else?

- I would like to know if there is some kind of "black ski-mask" or something similar for non-mechs? Or perhaps something vaguely skull-shaped?

Sizustar
May 8, 2014, 10:06 PM
Two more questions:

- How do you change the color of your clothes? And can you change the "trim" color? For example, I have a Black suit, but it has Green details; can I change the Green part to something else?

- I would like to know if there is some kind of "black ski-mask" or something similar for non-mechs? Or perhaps something vaguely skull-shaped?

You get a color change ticket through the recycle shop, which is usually 1 rappy suit.
You get...2 or 3 color to change, not all outfit can be changed, and different type of same outfit can have different part that can be colored.

There is a Skull face paint

.Jack
May 8, 2014, 10:25 PM
How are Force ATM? Fun? UP/OP?

They recently got a new class skill that gives them higher attack with higher % weapons. With a full dark tree, decent gear you can 1 hit kill stuff in SH with iI Megid.
Test2 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0HXubKcb4Q)

infiniteeverlasting
May 8, 2014, 10:33 PM
Not sure if this needs it's own thread, biut how do you guys persuade your friends irl to play pso2? So far I got 5, but it's kinda hard to explain to them what type of game this ecxactly is... Besides saying it's an anime Lolita dress up monster hunter game. Most of my friends are hooked on league, 2 of which are "diamond tier??" Whatever that is. Is there anything that pso2 has over league? I need more people to play with on ship 7 :/.

manthisis
May 8, 2014, 10:36 PM
Not sure if this needs it's own thread, biut how do you guys persuade your friends irl to play pso2? So far I got 5, but it's kinda hard to explain to them what type of game this ecxactly is... Besides saying it's an anime Lolita dress up monster hunter game. Most of my friends are hooked on league, 2 of which are "diamond tier??" Whatever that is. Is there anything that pso2 has over league? I need more people to play with on ship 7 :/.

league is an extremely fun game, having played it for about a year myself before stopping to play this game. it'll be hard to, especially where they're diamond tier (the highest rank in the game other than challenger) where people are actually good at the game.

manthisis
May 8, 2014, 10:48 PM
They recently got a new class skill that gives them higher attack with higher % weapons. With a full dark tree, decent gear you can 1 hit kill stuff in SH with iI Megid.
Test2 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0HXubKcb4Q)

Are Forces able to easily level up in the early stages? Is il megid something I can learn around level 20 or so?

infiniteeverlasting
May 8, 2014, 10:49 PM
league is an extremely fun game, having played it for about a year myself before stopping to play this game. it'll be hard to, especially where they're diamond tier (the highest rank in the game other than challenger) where people are actually good at the game.

Lol sigh* I guess I should give up my pso2 promotion campaign :,( lol I never knew they were that into their own game, carrying wristbands/tshirts everyday to school that says "diamond tier" LOL. Which makes me think about how much elitism there would be in the league community if we have so much elitism here in a pve non ranking game.:lol:

.Jack
May 8, 2014, 11:05 PM
Are Forces able to easily level up in the early stages?

It's no different than leveling as anything else class so you'll have to gain exp any way you can.

Is il megid something I can learn around level 20 or so?

You can buy a low level disk from shops and learn it once you have 300+ t-att.

manthisis
May 8, 2014, 11:25 PM
Any tips starting out as a Fo? I'm playing at early levels (1-10) and they don't seem to do much damage against mobs and they don't have much health. How should I deal with this and which spells should I be aiming to get?

milranduil
May 8, 2014, 11:30 PM
Are Forces able to easily level up in the early stages? Is il megid something I can learn around level 20 or so?

You can get Lv 1 at the trade in shop for 10 photon drops.

manthisis
May 8, 2014, 11:42 PM
How do elements work as a force? I heard there was like focusing your build on specific elements or something. How should I go about that? Mag im assuming is pure T-ATK? Also, which are the best Technics to use for each situation?

WinterSpirit
May 9, 2014, 12:46 AM
Is there anyway to break Photon spheres into the smaller photon crystals and drops?

Renvalt
May 9, 2014, 01:14 AM
What does Mirage DO, exactly?

WinterSpirit
May 9, 2014, 03:02 AM
What does Mirage DO, exactly?

apparently mirage is like blind in other games I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure what it is though.

Aurorra
May 9, 2014, 03:27 AM
apparently mirage is like blind in other games I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure what it is though.

Enemy attacks have a chance to miss you if they're affected by mirage.

Skyly
May 9, 2014, 03:42 AM
Just got a system message saying "A teleporter to area 1 has appeared'?

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 03:43 AM
How do elements work as a force? I heard there was like focusing your build on specific elements or something. How should I go about that? Mag im assuming is pure T-ATK? Also, which are the best Technics to use for each situation?

Element on weapon, can be converted into % damage with the new Element conversion skill in the new Force Skill tree, max level 5.

At max level, 50% of the element of the weapon, is converted to 25% of the damage on the same element Tech, if it doesn't match, it's 12.5% damage.

So what people do is to use Wand/Tali/Rod with the element latent, change it to the same element for an additional 16% damage with the same weapon.
As currentl there are Rod/Wand/Rod with latent for Fire, lightnging, Wind, Light and Dark.

Is there anyway to break Photon spheres into the smaller photon crystals and drops?

No, but you should be able to buy them from Playershop

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 05:50 AM
hi guys I'm going to be making a new account because I decided I want my main to be another race, and it's my chance to change my ID since I miss spelled it the first time T.T

so I have a question:
Q) I still have premium on this account, can I trade my meseta to my new account? I have around 50m and it would be nice to keep it >.<

thanks

Kikikiki
May 9, 2014, 06:03 AM
You can rename your character/account just in case you didn't know of it.

Hobu
May 9, 2014, 06:08 AM
50m on premium, dear lord.

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 06:58 AM
hi guys I'm going to be making a new account because I decided I want my main to be another race, and it's my chance to change my ID since I miss spelled it the first time T.T

so I have a question:
Q) I still have premium on this account, can I trade my meseta to my new account? I have around 50m and it would be nice to keep it >.<

thanks

You know that you can make a second character, free, right?

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 07:50 AM
You know that you can make a second character, free, right?

erm, ofcourse... I have four characters in fact. that is not the issue, I'm changing my mains race (the only char I care about) and instead of remaking him on this account I would like to take this chance to finally make a new account, so I can change my ID too. I mentioned this ^^

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 07:52 AM
You can rename your character/account just in case you didn't know of it.

I like my characters name (Silver Crow) but I misspelled my ID, I didn't know you can rename your ID?

Evangelion X.XX
May 9, 2014, 08:01 AM
Yes, you can rename your ID: it costs 3000 AC. A lot more expensive than simply changing your character's name, which is 1500 AC.

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 08:04 AM
Yes, you can rename your ID. I think it costs 3000 AC. A lot more expensive than simply changing your character's name.

Oh, I guess that's an option, but I'd rather save 3000ac and start fresh I think. So I want to ask, can I trade meseta? (both accs will be premium) and can I link my phone to my new pso2 account if it's already linked to pso2es on old account?

Pugas87
May 9, 2014, 09:00 AM
You can put something in your new shop costing 50mil and buy it on ur alt account
Assuming you're on the same ship.

Gourd
May 9, 2014, 09:03 AM
Where do you go to uninstall the game? I don't see it anywhere on my control panel. Or the Tweaker for that matter...

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 09:18 AM
You can put something in your new shop costing 50mil and buy it on ur alt account
Assuming you're on the same ship.

Yes, but you get a cut taken from it, plus buying something for 50m on a new account will look like RMT

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 09:48 AM
Where do you go to uninstall the game? I don't see it anywhere on my control panel. Or the Tweaker for that matter...

And doing that too often, will flag your account, and Sega will ban it, unless you contact them, as the TOS stated, 1 person, 1 Account.

Gourd
May 9, 2014, 10:01 AM
...Ok?
I don't care. I don't like the game anymore so that's not an issue. lol
That also doesn't answer my question.

EDIT: Nvm figured I'd check my x86.

infiniteeverlasting
May 9, 2014, 10:05 AM
Are they ever going to increase mag level cap?

omgwtflolbbl
May 9, 2014, 10:12 AM
Sizu probably meant to quote Silver Crow, not you. In any case, I have no problem getting PSO2 to show up in programs+features in the control panel, so I dunno.

Brelovix
May 9, 2014, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have a list of the new MJxPSO2 FUN shop items translated?

Pugas87
May 9, 2014, 01:59 PM
Yes, but you get a cut taken from it, plus buying something for 50m on a new account will look like RMT

And doing that too often, will flag your account, and Sega will ban it, unless you contact them, as the TOS stated, 1 person, 1 Account.

How is this determined? It seems that people selling XQ passes would be banned then based on frequent sales of monomates at +100k.

WildarmsRE5
May 9, 2014, 02:18 PM
what's the new Pyroxene's name?

Shinsesta Illusion Pyroxene?

milranduil
May 9, 2014, 02:33 PM
It's Syncesta from pso1/psu.

gigawuts
May 9, 2014, 02:40 PM
Syncesta, previously used to convert Lavis weapons from one form to the next in a loop of saber, daggers, and double saber. It was one of the more difficult to acquire items, and sought after by late endgame players since lots of people wanted the Lavis double saber (Double Cannon) but it naturally dropped as the Lavis saber (Lavis Cannon).

I don't know what Syncestas did in PSU. Amusingly, it used to be a metal - not an ore or stone.

I'm surprised they used it for this, but I'm still not counting out the possibility of needing them for Lavis weapons. You might need 10,000 of them or something, or they could just add a different item named something like Lavis Metal.

Xaeris
May 9, 2014, 02:40 PM
Really? You're telling me I have 100+ Syncesta in my storage right now? I feel oddly vindicated right now.

gigawuts
May 9, 2014, 02:43 PM
Really? You're telling me I have 100+ Syncesta in my storage right now? I feel oddly vindicated right now.

Feel even more vindicated knowing how hard people hunted for the Iritista - 1/22 off of Hildetorrs, Redria exclusive.

Oh god, I got about 25 torrs into that when PSO2 came out with no results. It's no Heaven's Punisher but still, come on. I don't feel especially inclined to resume the hunt...I like my Gamecube's CD drive functioning.

edit: Oh right, I should say what it was for for people who don't know. Iritistas were combined with any common Slicer of max grind to create the Rainbow Baton - the best slicer in GC/Xbox PSO. This was especially desirable because it kept the original weapon's attributes, hit and all. An 80 hit Rainbow Baton wasn't out of the question if you could actually find a slicer with that hit. That was the real reason I wanted it, I love my hit.

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 02:54 PM
Does anyone have a list of the new MJxPSO2 FUN shop items translated?

http://i.imgur.com/ttUKbZZ.jpg

gigawuts
May 9, 2014, 02:55 PM
Dice earrings? Finally, cosmetics that actually represent PSO2.

Kantalope
May 9, 2014, 03:06 PM
Dice earrings? Finally, cosmetics that actually represent PSO2.

Mahjong tiles.

KatsuraJun
May 9, 2014, 03:11 PM
I've always wanted a mahjong table on my head.

I'll wear it with the moai statue to see how badly they clip.

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 04:29 PM
Force mags are pure T-ATK right?

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 04:33 PM
Force mags are pure T-ATK right?

Unless you plan to equip a Els as a Force, then you'll need some S-atk

gigawuts
May 9, 2014, 04:36 PM
Mahjong tiles.

http://puu.sh/8FPtZ.jpg

Looks like dice to me (https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%E3%81%93%E3%82%8D%E3%82%A4%E3%8 3%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%20%E7%B4%85%E7%99% BD)

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 04:36 PM
Unless you plan to equip a Els as a Force, then you'll need some S-atk

Um, are Els vital on Forces? Also, should I go like full dark force or something like the force build in this thread:

Bokugo
May 9, 2014, 05:03 PM
Im doing the machinegun training and it tells me to use a specific weapon to finish the client order.
I think the CO is Machinegun Training VII.
Anyone know which weapon it is?

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 05:05 PM
Um, are Els vital on Forces? Also, should I go like full dark force or something like the force build in this thread:

It's a different playstyle that focus on DPS with using uncharged techs, this has 3 element.
Wind, Dark and Ice that is used with it.

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 05:12 PM
It's a different playstyle that focus on DPS with using uncharged techs, this has 3 element.
Wind, Dark and Ice that is used with it.

So what would you recommend?

Boltzmann
May 9, 2014, 05:27 PM
Do people have any use for the non-teching weapons with nonzero T-ATK? I know bow, and now it seems partisan, can abuse techs for banishing arrow/volg raptor, but what about stuff like Neiclaw and all the Vibras weapons?
And those weird melee weapons with nonzero R-ATK and ranged weapons with S-ATK(Linear Traitor, Edge Blazer, etc.)?

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 05:29 PM
So what would you recommend?

That's your own choice, it's your character, you choose which one to play.
There isn't a BEST play style.

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 05:45 PM
That's your own choice, it's your character, you choose which one to play.
There isn't a BEST play style.

Yeah, but should you try to go into one element or a mixture of all? Cuz isn't speccing into 1 element weak against those enemies who have resistances against it?

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 06:06 PM
Yeah, but should you try to go into one element or a mixture of all? Cuz isn't speccing into 1 element weak against those enemies who have resistances against it?

If you're willing to spend ingame money, and real money, you can get multiple skill tree of each elements.

nathanielzor
May 9, 2014, 06:16 PM
You can get your techs strong enough that you won't need to have multiple elements. Especially if we're talkin about Il Megid.

Shinamori
May 9, 2014, 06:45 PM
Has anyone managed to record PSo2 with Afterbuner? It keeps recording the desktop and not PSO2, I run in windowed mode.

milranduil
May 9, 2014, 07:01 PM
You can get your techs strong enough that you won't need to have multiple elements. Especially if we're talkin about Il Megid.

Even 70/70 FoTe, FoBr, FoFi still needs multiple FO trees minimum if you want to deal proper damage. A hybrid tree is only effective if you are exclusively spamming Ilmegid everywhere, which you shouldn't be honestly.

Hopkins
May 9, 2014, 07:08 PM
How can you use your character voice clips on chat bubble windows?

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 07:22 PM
Has anyone managed to record PSo2 with Afterbuner? It keeps recording the desktop and not PSO2, I run in windowed mode.

It's doable, I tested it during Beta.
But I don't know why yours record the desktop.
What are you running PSO2 in, Full screen or Virtual Full Screen?
If you have a Nvidia GPU, you can try out Nvidia Shadowplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y2MI2CuGk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y2MI2CuGk

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 08:13 PM
Are Hunters rewarding and fun to play? What exact role do they play?

Hobu
May 9, 2014, 08:22 PM
Are Hunters rewarding and fun to play? What exact role do they play?

Mostly an offtank. Fury types are damage dealers but mostly for DPS and small bursts. They have large health pools that they can be played in either roles.

Evangelion X.XX
May 9, 2014, 08:25 PM
^manthisis, dude, I'm glad that you're really interested in the game and want to know how a lot of stuff works... but man, sometimes.... ya just gotta try stuff out... ya know... experiment... explore... ain't that where the fun is? Sometimes ya just gotta find the answers out yo-self...

Scale of Judgment
May 9, 2014, 08:27 PM

Type in /vo# where # is number 1-12. Some voices can go to 21 which are fate collaborated and someothers.

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 08:39 PM
^manthisis, dude, I'm glad that you're really interested in the game and want to know how a lot of stuff works... but man, sometimes.... ya just gotta try stuff out... ya know... experiment... explore... ain't that where the fun is? Sometimes ya just gotta find the answers out yo-self...

yeah, I know im asking a lot of questions, sorry :(

just wondering since i cant really spend money on this game so I don't want to invest stats into a mag if i dont like the class i guess...

Sizustar
May 9, 2014, 08:42 PM

/vo1~12(Certain voice have more, like the Saber, Rin and Illya voice)

ShinKai
May 9, 2014, 09:12 PM
yeah, I know im asking a lot of questions, sorry :(

just wondering since i cant really spend money on this game so I don't want to invest stats into a mag if i dont like the class i guess...

With how this game is, you can't undo yer mag. Take a look at the build thread, as see what looks appealing based on how you like to play. If you want, just try some classes out without messing with your mag until you pick one. The build thread also has information about mag builds that go with each class. You can also use the skill calculator to see your stats at the level you desire and check out different builds yourself. And it takes your gender and race into consideration.

If you don't like your mag, you could always remake your character as a last resort. Don't worry, it won't be the end of the world. Just chill, play how you want, read the threads about gameplay styles, and join us in SH when you can. o7

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 10:45 PM
Where can I get PA's besides the player shop? Especially for lower levels. Hard to find Over End or Guilty Break, and none of the discs in the player shop are lower level discs.

Evangelion X.XX
May 9, 2014, 10:54 PM
^There are certain rare enemies/bosses that you have to beat. After beating them, they might drop the PA's for you:

Use this, to see which enemies will drop the PA's that you want/need:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php#nav

Edit:

If you're wondering where you can find the RARE bosses, well, all I can say is that it depends on RNG when running quests: if your lucky, the bosses at the end of Quests might be RARE ones; either that or they'll just randomly spawn as Emergency Codes while running Quests.

Edit2: If you're wondering how does RARE bosses look like... well, they're usually RED.

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 11:04 PM
^There are certain rare enemies/bosses that you have to beat. After beating them, they might drop the PA's for you:

Use this, to see which enemies will drop the PA's that you want/need:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/others_4.php#nav

Edit:

If you're wondering where you can find the RARE bosses, well, all I can say is that it depends on RNG when running quests: if your lucky, the bosses at the end of Quests might be a RARE ones; either that or they'll just randomly spawn as Emergency Codes while running Quests.

Ah, thanks. So what weapon and PA's should I use for early levels? (1-20). When I played hunter before, I had a really hard time doing any damage by myself (ex. against Caterdra'n it took me forever to beat with a sword)

GoldenFalcon
May 9, 2014, 11:08 PM
Rare Enemies like that can only appear at level 40

So....

Basically, increase the Striking Stat on your mag, and get high enough to use level 8 disks

manthisis
May 9, 2014, 11:15 PM
Geez, Hunters do like NO damage at like level 10-20, at least compared to my ranger/gunner... How can I alleviate this? Getting better PA's doesn't seem like a reliable option since the PA's in the shop are too high of level

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 11:22 PM
Geez, Hunters do like NO damage at like level 10-20, at least compared to my ranger/gunner... How can I alleviate this? Getting better PA's doesn't seem like a reliable option since the PA's in the shop are too high of level
then go braver and make it your subclass, get enough exp on it and then buy a good weapon *shrugs*

Evangelion X.XX
May 9, 2014, 11:22 PM
@manthisis:

Grinding weapons?

Get Weapon Gears on Skill Tree?

Get at least Level 1 "Fury Gear Boost"?

When fighting get Weapon Gear up?

Go into Fury Stance on Skill Tree?

Silver Crow
May 9, 2014, 11:23 PM
^Grinding weapons?

Get at least Level 1 "Fury Gear Boost"?

When fighting get Weapon Gear up?

grind and craft it I guess yeah

Miles064
May 10, 2014, 12:42 AM
Alright so ive played pretty much every class at this point but im having some issues with Ra. From FOs awesome dodge to HUs ability to block ive never had to really use dodge/step but as Ra i guess i need too. I get hit by pretty much everything. I just did a Falz Loser fight were i died 5 or 6 times when i thought i was rolling. Any tips to help me out?

omgwtflolbbl
May 10, 2014, 12:51 AM
Only the very start of the roll has invulnerability. In DF Loser, it's more about just flat out avoiding by positioning than using iframes as a Ra (and in general). Most of Loser's attacks can be avoided either by being close enough to him (ex. slowmo double sword slam, regular swipe), jumping (sped up map wide swipes), or just watching the ground (some attacks change the color of the ground beforehand to warn where they'll hit).

Miles064
May 10, 2014, 01:05 AM
I see. Ill have to work on watching around me for this class to work i guess. Not having my 2 second or so inv kinda sucks.

gaijin_punch
May 10, 2014, 01:18 AM
Am I the only one that has to go for a massive shit when the PSE Bursts in Advanced seem to never end? Painful.

Akakomuma
May 10, 2014, 01:21 AM
Which emote is the one where you lean up against something?

Nulve
May 10, 2014, 06:28 AM
Is it imperative to max First Hit and Sharpshooter on the Ranger skill tree?

Unnamed Player
May 10, 2014, 07:00 AM
Is it possible to get an untekked 11 star weapon from Mining Base Defense?

SallySalSal
May 10, 2014, 10:30 AM
What's the difference between the weapon hologram and the weapon hologram ver2?

gigawuts
May 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
What's the difference between the weapon hologram and the weapon hologram ver2?

ver2 shows the stats you have on the weapon you select, like grind and affixes

Dirkster111
May 10, 2014, 11:05 AM
What is the flashing empty red battery over my character's head?

How do I get a subclass?

Silver Crow
May 10, 2014, 11:08 AM
What's the best Twin Daggers to Craft Multi Classes to? Like which ones have the least fps impact, and if there is a range to choose from then which have the smallest model?

omgwtflolbbl
May 10, 2014, 11:09 AM
The battery means that your mag is out of energy, and you should feed it.

Subclasses are unlocked at level 20. You have to do a quest for Koffie to get a license to equip one.

GHNeko
May 10, 2014, 11:12 AM
Anyone have any idea how the "Mastery" mechanic for weapons and units in PSO2es work, as well as where they're located? I've been scanning around for a while but all I was able to find is a vagueish answer on Bumped.

It tells me that if your character is below a certain level, based on your mastery value, that value determines the percentage of that weapons stats that you'll be able to use.

which is neat, but i cant seem to figure out where that value is on the cards stat screen with my limited japanese lol.

im using my ported PSO2 character so i have level 40+ equipment equipped to my es character, so I'm just trying to figure out what the hell my mastery values are atm.

ShinKai
May 10, 2014, 11:32 AM
Is it possible to get an untekked 11 star weapon from Mining Base Defense?

No. They'll always be tekked.

Dirkster111
May 10, 2014, 11:45 AM
The battery means that your mag is out of energy, and you should feed it.

Subclasses are unlocked at level 20. You have to do a quest for Koffie to get a license to equip one.

Thanks!

LordKaiser
May 10, 2014, 12:43 PM
When is the next e-quest ? 6PM ET?

lillypadpwnz
May 10, 2014, 12:48 PM
Seriously I've been trying for 3 freaking days... can someone just make me a Sega ID for me.. I've cussed out Sega so many times for this ridiculous captcha.. please, I'm so desperate I'm willing to pay whoever made me a Sega ID. And then just message me the information.

No Japanese Keyboards work, I don't have enough time, I've tried everything by AIDA and I'm just getting no where except frustrated and throwing my keyboard against the wall... literally. Please. I'm begging anyone out there good with Japanese Captcha's...

WildarmsRE5
May 10, 2014, 01:31 PM
Which emote is the one where you lean up against something?Lean.

manthisis
May 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
How would you rate the classes from most OP to least OP?

I know bravers are the most OP atm (I think), but what about the rest of the classes?

nathanielzor
May 10, 2014, 03:51 PM
How would you rate the classes from most OP to least OP?

I know bravers are the most OP atm (I think), but what about the rest of the classes?
Basically:

Top Tier:
Force
Braver
Gunner
Ranger

Sucks:
Hunter
Techer
Fighter

manthisis
May 10, 2014, 03:53 PM
How do gear gauges work? I can't seem to figure it out

nathanielzor
May 10, 2014, 03:56 PM
How do gear gauges work? I can't seem to figure it out
Depends on the gear, some get charged by simply autoattacking enemies, but have special circumstances to actually activate the gear.

manthisis
May 10, 2014, 04:00 PM
Depends on the gear, some get charged by simply autoattacking enemies, but have special circumstances to actually activate the gear.

errr.. i dont understand. what exactly does a "gear" do?

milranduil
May 10, 2014, 04:34 PM
errr.. i dont understand. what exactly does a "gear" do?

All have descriptions on their respective skill trees.
http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php

Renvalt
May 10, 2014, 05:04 PM
For the new Io client orders (specifically her party orders), do you have to have a human player with you to clear it, or can you clear it using a Partner NPC? I'm not sure, since it doesn't exactly clarify.

manthisis
May 10, 2014, 05:11 PM
What's the best gunner PA for clearing mobs quickly?

Evangelion X.XX
May 10, 2014, 05:18 PM
Best Gunna PA's for clearing mobs quickly:

Shift Period
Heel Stab
Infinite Fire

Skyly
May 10, 2014, 05:21 PM
What's the best gunner PA for clearing mobs quickly?

I would stay shift period if you had GM (situational). If not.. Infinite Fire (SRoll -> JA PA) and then continuously clicking right click for extra DPS. Some people also use Elder Rebellion.. It's kinda which ever you prefer. I recommend Infinite Fire though

Sizustar
May 10, 2014, 05:24 PM
For the new Io client orders (specifically her party orders), do you have to have a human player with you to clear it, or can you clear it using a Partner NPC? I'm not sure, since it doesn't exactly clarify.

Human player

icewindz
May 10, 2014, 05:33 PM
when they say red/blue weapon, what is it?

Skyly
May 10, 2014, 05:35 PM

Weapons that drop from AQs. They're pretty much mag food.

Walkure
May 10, 2014, 05:42 PM
Red/Blue weapons refer to the common rare drops in AQ. They are 7* weapons with abnormally high ATK for their requirements and rarity. There's a little trait about them that cripples their effectiveness, though.

When calculating for damage, there's both a minimum and a maximum damage. The maximum damage is the same amount as your critical hit, and is calculated using both your attack and the attack on your weapon. Minimum damage, however, strips the attack on your weapon, and compensates up to 90% of that amount with the difference between your DEX and your opponent's DEX.

With a rare weapon, there's a hidden trait that bypasses the calculation for minimum damage, and makes minimum damage use 90% of the weapon's attack anyways (basically automatically capping minimum damage).

Red/Blue weapons don't have this trait- they actually have a DEX penalty on top of that. Crafted rare weapons, on a similar note, will lose that trait when extended.

Silver Crow
May 10, 2014, 06:01 PM
Can anyone explain how Elemental Conversiom works exactly? So if I cast an Ice tech 25% of my weapons element is added to the tech but 50% if it matches. So am I right in buying an Ice element Elysion over Light?

gigawuts
May 10, 2014, 06:03 PM
Can anyone explain how Elemental Conversiom works exactly? So if I cast an Ice tech 25% of my weapons element is added to the tech but 50% if it matches. So am I right in buying an Ice element Elysion over Light?

It's half of your element if same element, or a quarter of your element if different element

A 50% ice elysion will give you +25% ice tech damage but +12.5% fire, lightning, wind, light, and dark tech damage. A 50% light elysion will give you +25% light tech damage but +12.5% fire, ice, lightning, wind, and dark tech damage

manthisis
May 10, 2014, 06:05 PM
Force vs. Fighter

pros/cons? not sure which to make. Fighters look like fun with all the aerial attacking, but Forces look cool too with different abilities and tons of AOE.

Otokonokotron
May 10, 2014, 06:30 PM
this might have been said/noticed before so just wondering is anyone else can validate this. I've been huntin guwanadas and it seems that when I clear out enemies instead of just boss rushing, i get more drops. like if i boss rush i think i get four drops, if i kill a bit (also likely raising the rank of the run when its cleared), i get around twice as many.

so is that a thing? killing instead of boss rush gets u more drops (from the boss)?

nathanielzor
May 10, 2014, 06:37 PM
this might have been said/noticed before so just wondering is anyone else can validate this. I've been huntin guwanadas and it seems that when I clear out enemies instead of just boss rushing, i get more drops. like if i boss rush i think i get four drops, if i kill a bit (also likely raising the rank of the run when its cleared), i get around twice as many.

so is that a thing? killing instead of boss rush gets u more drops (from the boss)?
If you get an S Rank (achieved by clearing some mobs), boss crystals will drop 8 different things instead of like 4. Not the actual number but pretty much how it works.

Otokonokotron
May 10, 2014, 06:40 PM
ok great, im tryin to get stuff with guwanada souls so gettin 8 is gonna be much better than 4

(also kinda makes sense how vols would always drop in the 6-8 range because u almost always get cut off by etrials)

gaijin_punch
May 10, 2014, 06:53 PM
Does it work like that for AQ bosses?