PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

ieptav
Nov 24, 2014, 08:31 PM
Does Hunter's "All guard" work with katanas?

kertem
Nov 24, 2014, 08:51 PM
Does Hunter's "All guard" work with katanas?

Yup, works with katana

LonelyGaruga
Nov 24, 2014, 08:53 PM
All Guard is Hunter weapon only. Says so right in the description.

ieptav
Nov 24, 2014, 08:54 PM
Yup, works with katana

No it doesn't. :|

Rakurai
Nov 24, 2014, 08:57 PM
Can someone explain me what happened to phase 2 and 3 of Anga Fandarge? We were supposed to get them with additional resistance to 2 wepons and 1 element, based on whose did most damage, but there are no such phases, you just kill it 2 times with Light weakness only..... , plus there are no 13* TMG and Talis even though they are in the promotional video of UQ...... :-? Anyone know what happened?

I'm pretty sure it's glitched.

Reason being that the music intensifies only after it actually dies, like it's supposed to be entering another phase, but isn't.

I've noticed that it's been changing the attacks it uses like it's supposed to, at very least; namely, the type of projectile it fires when it assumes a cannon-like pose. It initially was spamming those bouncing purple orbs, switched over to using homing multi-hiting orbs a day later, switched over to the first one again, and is now currently shooting a large piercing laser.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 24, 2014, 09:44 PM
Trying to get disks out of SHAQ. RDR effects drop rate of their exclusive disks?

LonelyGaruga
Nov 24, 2014, 10:22 PM
I'm pretty sure it's glitched.

Reason being that the music intensifies only after it actually dies, like it's supposed to be entering another phase, but isn't.

It might be "locked" in some manner. Thinking of MHFO's Conquest Wars and how bosses had phases locked to certain quest levels. Anga Fandarge might have its third (or second too?) phase locked behind a kill counter or something along those lines.

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 24, 2014, 10:32 PM
Okay, I think this question is pretty important:

In UQ, when fighting "the spinning red orb/top-look-a-like-boss (ANGA fan Dirge; from google translate)," I usually just WB the Big-Red-Core.

I know that this boss drops 13* weapons, but I'm not sure if a full break (breaking those tiny little orbs + his face at the very top) will increase the chances of getting them.

In short, does anyone know if I should WB any other place besides the Big-Red-Core in order to maximize drops for the MPA (or maybe it simply doesn't matter)?

Rakurai
Nov 24, 2014, 10:55 PM
...Its head is breakable? I always thought that only the orbs were breakable.

In any case, I'm inclined to believe that they don't add to the drop count when considering that they regenerate both over time and after it recovers from being stunned due to having all six broken.

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 24, 2014, 11:44 PM
^Yeah, perhaps you're right, that breaking those tiny orbs doesn't contribute to the drop count.

I'll just continue to WB the red core.

I don't even know if the head is breakable or not, I was just throwing it out there in case some of you experts would know.

But thanks for your response, now I feel a bit more confident in just WB-ing the core for everyone's sake.

BarbblerElf
Nov 25, 2014, 12:53 AM
Hey guys. Currently RA/HU. Have Arao Cylinder, Bio Rifle, Signo Head Launcher as my main weapons.

My armor is Calbun Set. I've been MIA for a long time and was wondering what is the ideal 11* or less Assault Rifles , Cannons, and Armor Set. Thanks

Sizustar
Nov 25, 2014, 01:31 AM
Hey guys. Currently RA/HU. Have Arao Cylinder, Bio Rifle, Signo Head Launcher as my main weapons.

My armor is Calbun Set. I've been MIA for a long time and was wondering what is the ideal 11* or less Assault Rifles , Cannons, and Armor Set. Thanks

Armor, Zieg or Saika set

untrustful
Nov 25, 2014, 01:39 AM
CRAFTING RECIPES QUESTION

So I made 3 units of mine under the old recipe for striking units (30hp, 1pp), and I'm looking to switch to lvl 10 of one of the new recipes. Do I have to reset the units back to being uncrafted to switch to the new recipe for them, or can I just use the materials for lvl 10 of one of the new recipes skipping lvl 1 to 9?

Selphea
Nov 25, 2014, 01:52 AM
You can convert a level 10 old craft to a level 10 new craft. It's considered the same as recrafting. You seem to have a higher chance of Great Success because of that.

Note that the stats are tied to a specific defensive stat e.g. HP = SDEF requirement, PP = RDEF, Resist = TDEF so you might need to pop a 10% requirement reduction.

Vinnchente
Nov 25, 2014, 01:57 AM
Having trouble playing the game i downloaded psotweaker and after installing patches i try to play and i get a black screen. I'm willing to reinstall everything again if theres a fast and straight forward solution. Help ?

Sizustar
Nov 25, 2014, 02:02 AM
Having trouble playing the game i downloaded psotweaker and after installing patches i try to play and i get a black screen. I'm willing to reinstall everything again if theres a fast and straight forward solution. Help ?

Did you disable the start video, if you did, then click any mouse button, etc.

Other then that.
Run a file check.

Update all driver, direct etc, and window update.

Syklo
Nov 25, 2014, 02:31 AM
So, uh, I want to setup my OTP but as a precaution, i wanted to check my account info. Thank goodness I put my real birthdate...

Anyway, I wanted to change the security question&answer because.....well, I forgot. Thing is, I can't find any prompt like "Forgotten your secret question?", so what do I do?

Also, do I need the secret question for the OTP setup, or is it enough to just have email and birthdate? And how easy is it to recover your account after being OTP-locked?

Sizustar
Nov 25, 2014, 02:45 AM
So, uh, I want to setup my OTP but as a precaution, i wanted to check my account info. Thank goodness I put my real birthdate...

Anyway, I wanted to change the security question&answer because.....well, I forgot. Thing is, I can't find any prompt like "Forgotten your secret question?", so what do I do?

Also, do I need the secret question for the OTP setup, or is it enough to just have email and birthdate? And how easy is it to recover your account after being OTP-locked?

To get access back after being lock, you'll have to either call them in japan during business hour at 03-3500-3463 in Japan or by emailing them at [email protected].

Syklo
Nov 25, 2014, 03:56 AM
To get access back after being lock, you'll have to either call them in japan during business hour at 03-3500-3463 in Japan or by emailing them at [email protected].
(Didn't really answer the full question but...)

What do I need to include in that email, and is it ok for it to be in english?

Achelousaurus
Nov 25, 2014, 08:36 AM
Crafting units has never been BAD, people just didn't want to account bound units worth 60m the set
11* units are not account bound. There just isn't a way of trading/selling them yet but sooner or later we will obviously get 11* unit passes.
And when that comes crafted stuff is still acount bound but uncrafted 11* units can be sold.

All 13*s drop from Anga.
Diabo doesn't have any 13* drops? lolwut? Wtf sega?
But he does have 12* drops, right?

Anyway, does anyone know the base atk at +10 for the 13* sword and katana?
And has anyone used lambda grinders already? how are the success rates? Is it really easier to grind a 13* or was that just wishful thinking?

Sizustar
Nov 25, 2014, 08:40 AM
11* units are not account bound. There just isn't a way of trading/selling them yet but sooner or later we will obviously get 11* unit passes.
And when that comes crafted stuff is still acount bound but uncrafted 11* units can be sold.

Diabo doesn't have any 13* drops? lolwut? Wtf sega?
But he does have 12* drops, right?

And has anyone used lambda grinders already? how are the success rates? Is it really easier to grind a 13* or was that just wishful thinking?

Sword - 1536
Katana - 1283

sol_trigger
Nov 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
does Wind Mastery count toward wand gear explosion (if using a wind ele wand) ?

Sinon
Nov 25, 2014, 09:45 AM
best soul for a ranger in this new update?

BarbblerElf
Nov 25, 2014, 09:47 AM
Armor, Zieg or Saika set

Thanks for the help.

For the Zieg set, Should I get the Range Def since I'm a ranger or the Strike Defense Set since it has more HP and more strike defense?

Sizustar
Nov 25, 2014, 09:49 AM
best soul for a ranger in this new update?

The new Ultimate souls

ベーアリ・ソール - +35 S-atk, +5 dex +3 PP
ジオーグ・ソール - +35 R-atk +5 dex + 20 HP +1PP
ディアボ・ソール - +35 T-atk +5dex + 30HP
アンガ・ソール - +20 S/R/T-atk +4 PP

Sinon
Nov 25, 2014, 10:02 AM
The new Ultimate souls

ベーアリ・ソール - +35 S-atk, +5 dex +3 PP
ジオーグ・ソール - +35 R-atk +5 dex + 20 HP +1PP
ディアボ・ソール - +35 T-atk +5dex + 30HP
アンガ・ソール - +20 S/R/T-atk +4 PP

Thank you ^^

Ordy
Nov 25, 2014, 10:14 AM

Your rifles are still good, no need to change. Just make sure to 50 elem them and turn one to Ice element for extra damage in Nab Ult. Go there and farm for two Punisher 12* AR (Satellite Cannon latent) or a 13* one ...

Signo is still good for machines, just make sure it's latent3 and 50 lightning. Then buy a Red Scorpio, 15-20m for a maxed one.

Units: I'd go either with crafted XQ set, crafted or not crafted Saiki set, crafted Tian, crafted or not gwanman set -> all are going to give you a large PP pool, 90 ATK set for XQ/gwanman/Tian and good defensive stats ... but you'll just notice a minor improvement because Calbun isn't that bad, I guess you'll just tank hits slightly better with a lv10 crafted set or Saiki but that's it.

Zieg sets are "okay-ish" ... but the +50 ATK set bonus makes me want to cry and the AR/Launcher's latents and stats are mid-tier (AR latent being Weak Stance boost, so RaBr ... and not WHA boost as I had initially thought). But meh, I'd rather see someone with with a Zieg set than fucking Tagami.

Trying to get disks out of SHAQ. RDR effects drop rate of their exclusive disks?

No

Don't think you need the secret question to either setup the OTP login or remove it, the OTP account is going to ask for a secret question and answer but it's not related to your SEGA account, so just type whatever you want and try not to forget it *baka*

So, you'll just need your serial number from OTP account and a OTP generated password. If your account is locked you'll have to send them an email with your segaID and OTP serial number (you can type it in English for that one).

Then about the Secret question, I never seen a "forgot my answer" button, I know that you can change the question/answer but you'd need the last question/answer for that :|

And when that comes crafted stuff is still acount bound but uncrafted 11★ units can be sold.

Diabo doesn't have any 13★ drops? lolwut? Wtf sega?
But he does have 12★ drops, right?

Yeah, you are right, it's not "really" account bound but the result is the same, you can't trade or sell them right now which makes them account bound just like 11★ before the trading passes. Now, is it a reason to not craft 11★ units? well, that's up to the player but eventually things will lose value and nothing says that the 11★ aren't going to be like ragne sets ... worst case, one could still use them as a fodder to affix a better set.

Yes, Diabo drops Yamigarasu (12★ black and purple katana) and Gravirios (12★ blue dragon rod)

Sinon
Nov 25, 2014, 10:30 AM
Guard Stance still have negative effects (reduces striking and ranged damage dealt)?

Kondibon
Nov 25, 2014, 10:35 AM
Guard Stance still have negative effects (reduces striking and ranged damage dealt)?Not at level 10.

Sinon
Nov 25, 2014, 10:48 AM
Not at level 10.

Thank you.

diamondx
Nov 25, 2014, 12:01 PM
what is the name of that new 12 star rod and is it powerful than the 11 star elyison, yes or no. I want to use my ilbarta with neither one. tell me so i can make my decision easier.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 25, 2014, 01:02 PM
does Wind Mastery count toward wand gear explosion (if using a wind ele wand) ?

Element Masteries do not apply to Wand Gear explosions. Only techs.

Magicks
Nov 25, 2014, 02:37 PM
Does this also include Element Weak Point?

isCasted
Nov 25, 2014, 02:44 PM
What affixes does Diabo Soul boost?

horseship
Nov 25, 2014, 03:07 PM
What affixes does Diabo Soul boost?

According to Swiki, only Stigma.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 25, 2014, 03:15 PM
Does this also include Element Weak Point?

No, that boosts all types of damage. Wand Gear ignores things that explicitly state that they affect techs only. It is in fact a striking attack. Everything that works on those, save for Fury Combo (because WG JAs are still weird) and Weak Stance (works with WG, but not the strikes) works exactly the same way on WG. WG applies both striking and elemental weaknesses, so it has similar properties to both striking attacks and techs, but it only qualifies for striking bonuses. Things that specify techs don't qualify.

Syklo
Nov 25, 2014, 07:05 PM
Don't think you need the secret question to either setup the OTP login or remove it, the OTP account is going to ask for a secret question and answer but it's not related to your SEGA account, so just type whatever you want and try not to forget it *baka*

So, you'll just need your serial number from OTP account and a OTP generated password. If your account is locked you'll have to send them an email with your segaID and OTP serial number (you can type it in English for that one).

Then about the Secret question, I never seen a "forgot my answer" button, I know that you can change the question/answer but you'd need the last question/answer for that :|

Yeah i needed the last Q/A to change it D:
But phew, good to know I don't need the segaID's one for any OTP stuff. Here's hoping i'm safe.

Skye-Fox713
Nov 25, 2014, 08:41 PM
Looking for opinions on what some have found what CO's give Support Partners the most exp.

Right now I have both of my SP's running 6 of Franka's CO's that need items from lv 60+ mobs giving them 10,050 exp for full success.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
Does bayari soul increase modulator affix rate?

By how much?

KASKADE
Nov 25, 2014, 09:00 PM
Looking for opinions on what some have found what CO's give Support Partners the most exp.

Right now I have both of my SP's running 6 of Franka's CO's that need items from lv 60+ mobs giving them 10,050 exp for full success.

Kressida's "Can you do me a favor III" gives around 30k

LonelyGaruga
Nov 25, 2014, 09:01 PM
Does bayari soul increase modulator affix rate?

By how much?

Doesn't boost Modulator, just Stigma.

All the UQ Native Souls boost Stigma. Anga Soul boosts Vinculum. No Soul boosts Modulator at the moment.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 25, 2014, 09:34 PM
So we can have a grand total of 87 skill points for a class, yes?

Tivor
Nov 25, 2014, 10:21 PM
At the moment, yes. Though it costs 9 cubes for the extra 2. Doing that for 7 classes is gonna suck.

Dualbird12
Nov 25, 2014, 10:24 PM
I'm new to the game and was wondering about PA's. Do they level up as you use them like in PSU or do I have to find higher levels of them as I play through the game like you had to do to level up the techniques in PSO ep 1 and 2??

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 25, 2014, 10:28 PM
I'm new to the game and was wondering about PA's. Do they level up as you use them like in PSU

I wish... though probably not to a super-grindy extent. I've heard bad things about it in PSU. Don't know how bad that was first hand.

or do I have to find higher levels of them as I play through the game like you had to do to level up the techniques in PSO ep 1 and 2??

Yes unfortunately.

Sega went back and did that thing where PAs are disproportionately stronger at the final level compared to the second to last level, just to let you know.

Fusionxglave
Nov 25, 2014, 10:35 PM
I'm new to the game and was wondering about PA's. Do they level up as you use them like in PSU or do I have to find higher levels of them as I play through the game like you had to do to level up the techniques in PSO ep 1 and 2??

Just have to find higher level of them. In the game the the shops sell all PA's at level 1-10 max but the level of PA's can go up to level 17. level 16 are found in advance quest and extra hard has level 17 PA's

^^^^^^^^^^^^

LonelyGaruga
Nov 25, 2014, 10:42 PM
You can get level 16 discs in any SH and up quest, not just AQs. VHAQs don't drop level 16 discs either, just SHAQs.

Level 17 discs are XH and UQs only right now, though there are some discs that drop exclusively in SHAQs. For those, the level 17 disc can be found in SHAQs, but no other level 17 disc.

Generally speaking, you will mostly find discs that match the class you currently play. Containers, rare enemies, and XH/UQ enemies can drop discs for weapons that don't match your class, however. And you can always get SHAQ exclusive discs as well, regardless of class.

For techs, the majority of your discs dropped by enemies will not be for every element. Force = Fire/Ice/Lightning, Techer = Wind/Light/Dark, and Bouncer = support techs. Same rules specified above still apply though, you can get any kind of tech for any kind of class, even if you can't use techs. The ones mentioned will simply be common drops from enemies.

red1228
Nov 26, 2014, 12:28 AM
I wish... though probably not to a super-grindy extent. I've heard bad things about it in PSU. Don't know how bad that was first hand.

It wasn't bad for melee (except for a few PAs that had only three "hits" for the entire PA... Like Anga Dugrega) since you would pretty much just SPAM the hell out of that one attack over & over.

Certain gun PAs (like Laser Cannons & Rifles) were pretty bad. Techniques felt about "middle ground" to me, except buffs/heals. But there was always JoyToKey / Turbo Controllers & "Go read a book or something" while you left the game on to Level up those. Basically, PAs leveled up based on the number of "hits" they did.

In PSO2 terms; PAs like IlGrants & Flash Thousand would Level up very quickly. PAs like BackHand Smash & NaMegid would take forever to Level up.

Aquanos
Nov 26, 2014, 06:28 AM
Getting that lag where everyone around me does damage but mines doesn't show up. I'm lagging but the quest continues moving. I Do understand this is from latency with a mixture of bad PC syndrome but i'm curious, whats that lag look like from someone else's point of view?

Achelousaurus
Nov 26, 2014, 07:24 AM
Thanks.
But under 1300 atk for 13* katana ._.
Sega is hellbent to make ult as disappointing, frustrating and pointless to me as possible >_<

But anyway, does anyone know the success rate of grinding a 13*?
Has anyone unlocked a 13* potential yet?
What are the potentials? Do they have 5 levels now?

Sizustar
Nov 26, 2014, 07:59 AM
Thanks.
Sega is hellbent to make ult as disappointing, frustrating and pointless to me as possible >_<

It's not 100%
So to get it to lv.3 potentional.
You'll need 3 +7 grind skip item.
100% Grind Protect, and at least 20+ Lambda Grinder.

It's a big Meseta sink.

Rien
Nov 26, 2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks.

all 13* pots are damage increases according to pb gauge

Houten
Nov 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
Who is the artist that is doing all the official art for PSO2?

Poyonche
Nov 26, 2014, 10:23 AM
13* are easier to grind than 12*, maybe we can compare them to 10* grind rate.

(At +10 they give 140% atk where 1* give 150% )

Z-0
Nov 26, 2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks.

Success rates seem to be lower than 11*s, but higher than 12*s, according to the game itself (by its "certain," "safe," "dangerous", etc references). This is also the same for risk reductions, a little worse than 11*s but better than 12*s.

Still only 3 levels. They give a range of damage increases depending on your PB gauge. It's something like 4-8%/5-9%/6-10% (no PB gauge to max PB gauge), although people are still debating the numbers. I am not sure myself.

Chigun
Nov 26, 2014, 10:44 AM
Is the last story patch update still August 27th, 2014? Am I missing something? Anything of episode 3 story mode translated?

Thanks.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 26, 2014, 11:51 AM
Thanks.

None of the 13*s have ridiculous stats like was typically predicted. They're usually just a notable step up from the next highest ATK stat.

Ares Katana vs Yamigarasu: 1283 vs 1050 (233 S-ATK, or 22%)
Ares Sword vs Chain Sawd: 1516 vs 1242 (274 S-ATK, or 22%)
Ares Kaiser vs Hollow Gimlet: 991 vs 812 (179 S-ATK, or 22%)

As you can see from those examples, the % increase Ares Katana has over the next highest ATK stat, compared with the other 13*s listed, is exactly the same. So Ares Katana's ATK is right where it should be for a 13* katana.

blkbox11
Nov 26, 2014, 11:51 AM
So, my friend's game recently crashed at the login screen, and after having to reinstall bluestacks, he got this message from the OTP program.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/VYzztJO.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I don't know what it means and I don't use OTP myself, so I was hoping some people here could help out with translating?

Apologies for small image size.

Achelousaurus
Nov 26, 2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks.
I think I will try to get a Chainsawd and be done with it.
Though Yamigarasu sounds kinda nice cause even though taja activates once in a blue for my katana playing style, the base stats are almost as high as a lvl 3 potential Sukei Suzumi.

Chainsawd drops from ult garongos?

Vinnchente
Nov 26, 2014, 02:32 PM
How do i access the skill tree?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 26, 2014, 04:14 PM
How do i access the skill tree?

Class counter.

Can rare enemy triggers be used during an EQ like... urban mop up for example?

PokeminMaster
Nov 26, 2014, 05:02 PM
I have two unrelated questions...

1) Does anyone have a list of every weapon which has pre-set Photon Arts attached to it?
2) What is the set bonus on the Zieg equipment (both with and without the weapon)?

LonelyGaruga
Nov 26, 2014, 05:10 PM
Chainsawd drops from ult garongos?

Ultimate Rockbear, actually.

Can anyone list every weapon which comes with a specific set of Photon Arts attached to it?

Oh man, what a request. Well, here goes.

Rainbow Board (Sword): Ride Slasher
ロサードリーゼス/Rosidorizesu (Sword): Sonic Arrow
Ghost Hat (Wired Lance): Sa Megid
Honor Flag (Partisan): Bandersnatch
Hurio Sangoku (Katana): Hatou-rindou
Grand Cross/Licht (Dual Blade): Distract Wing
Hurio Snowty (Assault Rifle): Ra Foie
Klothov M238 (Twin Machinegun): Elder Rebellion
Helen Tramer (Twin Machinegun): Na Megid
Edel Io (Bullet Bow): Master Shoot
Crater Dart (Bullet Bow): Unknown
Storm Shade (Rod): Anti
Gravirion (Rod): Il Barta
Crater Bit (Talis): Sa Zan
Millionare (Talis): Na Grants
Xylinor Divies (Talis): Ra Zonde
Lamia Terio (Wand): Zan
Holy Jack (Wand): Grants
Rose Flotz/Licht (Jet Boots): Moment Gale

Crater Dart and Crater Bit are newly implemented from PSO2es from the last update. With the exception of Gravirion (Force only), all of these weapons can be equipped by any class. Of all of these weapons, Gravirion is the only one that is readily accessible. Either you have to pre-order stuff, play es, or fight special event variations of enemies, like Ceremo Nyau or Summer Rappy.

Can rare enemy triggers be used during an EQ like... urban mop up for example?

Nah.

Achelousaurus
Nov 26, 2014, 06:32 PM
Thanks again.
Now I know the one reason to do ult.

But at least that means it possibly comes with bayari soul.

VII C2
Nov 26, 2014, 06:55 PM
How can I get the Yasminkov 7000V?

I tried so many times on XH Falz Elder with 380% rare boosts. Didn't work at all. . _.

Sizustar
Nov 26, 2014, 07:02 PM
How can I get the Yasminkov 7000V?

I tried so many times on XH Falz Elder with 380% rare boosts. Didn't work at all. . _.

It's a drop from DF Eldar that is lv.56+
You can also use alt character on the same account to run multiple DF Eldar run.

But there isn't a "trick" or cheat to get you the item, kill the boss, and hope it drops, that's all there is to it.

Aquanos
Nov 26, 2014, 07:26 PM
Whats the first 5 listed boss triggers in the casino shop?

Fusionxglave
Nov 26, 2014, 07:39 PM

this should help I think:

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/casino_2.php#nav

^^^^^^^^^^

Saagonsa
Nov 26, 2014, 07:54 PM

In order: Rare Wolga, rare Chrome, rare Ringa, rare Org Blan, and rare Anjhadu-lili

untrustful
Nov 26, 2014, 10:02 PM
I'd like to craft my units over to the new hp recipe that gives 100 hp per unit. Problem is I don't know where to get the materials for the new craft recipe. The market has them listed at 140k for one of them a pop, so I'd like to save some meseta and get them myself, so how do you find these new craft materials?

Selphea
Nov 26, 2014, 10:19 PM
Trade in 10 Silva- mats at the craft shop, which in turn are obtained either by trading in Stee- mats or disassembling 11* units like XQ units (don't disassemble Saiki lol)

Brizone
Nov 26, 2014, 11:23 PM
Guys, when i use a talis and launch attack from behind the enemy (with a thrown talis)
even though my char's in front of it, will it count as Brave Stance or Wise Stance?

Thanks again :D

LonelyGaruga
Nov 26, 2014, 11:56 PM
Brave Stance. Your character's position is what matters.

Walkure
Nov 27, 2014, 12:23 AM
For FI stances, your position in relation to the mob's center is what's important. This is how people smash butts with Brave Stance and bash faces with Wise Stance.

Interesting edge-cases are Falz Elder and Big Vardha; their respective platforms are what are counted as "the mob" for stance purposes. For Vardha, this means that the back end of the platform, where the core usually hangs out, counts as Wise Stance, where as anything moving to the front half of the ship counts for Brave Stance. Elder seems to act like he's centered ON the platform. Therefore, the half closest to Elder is actually Wise Stance, while the part far away from Elder is actually Brave Stance.

Structures also have a Brave/Wise stance orientation, but it's usually not evident which way it's facing. TA ones (like mech fields in Lillipa area 1) have a static orientation. Most others are random orientation which is kind of annoying.

PokeminMaster
Nov 27, 2014, 02:07 AM
What is the set bonus on Zieg's equipment (both with and without the weapon)? Also, what are his weapons' potentials?

Sizustar
Nov 27, 2014, 02:38 AM
What is the set bonus on Zieg's equipment (both with and without the weapon)? Also, what are his weapons' potentials?

3 set
S/R/T Atk+50 Dex+30, HP+45, PP+4

4(Including weapon)
S/R/T Atk+100, Dex+60, HP+90, PP+9

Weapon have 2 potentional
They all share the extended damage+ 5%/6%/7%

And the other one depends on the weapon.

Vinnchente
Nov 27, 2014, 05:13 AM
How do i get past the newbie quests? And i accepted orders for quest but the only four quests i can play are the forest ones....

Vinnchente
Nov 27, 2014, 07:12 AM
Just started pso Jp level 17. I'm thinking about switching over to Sea if possible. Are there a lot of English speaking players, how's the text are they in English ? Because the japan text gives me headaches. Also what's the difference between the two and would it matter for a new player like me. Thanks in advanced.

Sizustar
Nov 27, 2014, 07:21 AM
Just started pso Jp level 17. I'm thinking about switching over to Sea if possible. Are there a lot of English speaking players, how's the text are they in English ? Because the japan text gives me headaches. Also what's the difference between the two and would it matter for a new player like me. Thanks in advanced.

Less english player, less content, not as frequent update.
And this forum, the majority of player are on the Japanese version, so build, boss, strategy we talk about, will not apply to SEA anyway.

isCasted
Nov 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
How do i get past the newbie quests? And i accepted orders for quest but the only four quests i can play are the forest ones....

Are you sure you have accepted Koffie's exploration unlock quest? You had to complete certain of Arks Quests and collect 2 items for it. After that you hand over the order to Koffie and take Eploration Request, beat Forest free field. Then you get new quest, after it - new order and so on.

SEA server is 1.5 years behind in terms of content, costumes and 10-11* bind on equip, certain parts of translation are awful, EXP rates are much worse, it has zero balance changes or security patches (not even those that were in JP version since release). AFAIK, not many people speak English either, they greatly prefer their native languages. Also, those people can't teach you anything, because they don't know how to play the game properly themselves, so you should expect many failed EQ runs.

My advise: keep playing on JP server and find an English-speaking team. If you started on Ship 2, just look for them at Visiphone or in this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) forum section. If you picked a different ship, you can make a second character on Ship 2 (and maybe, eventually, delete first one if you decide to make another one). Level 17 is a really small progress, it's a matter of 2 EQs.

Ordy
Nov 27, 2014, 07:46 AM
So, my friend's game recently crashed at the login screen, and after having to reinstall bluestacks, he got this message from the OTP program.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/VYzztJO.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I don't know what it means and I don't use OTP myself, so I was hoping some people here could help out with translating?

Apologies for small image size.

You have to press the menu button on the phone, then log in to your OTP account or create one.

Vinnchente
Nov 27, 2014, 08:13 AM
Ok I can't read Japanese text what will happen if I change ships with current character ?

isCasted
Nov 27, 2014, 09:23 AM
Ok I can't read Japanese text what will happen if I change ships with current character ?

Transferring character from one ship to another costs 700 AC (approximately $7). That would be worth it if you character was maxed out, with different paid additions and had certain items that have more value on target ship than on previous one. Since you are just level 17, it's better to start over.

(Also, I am pretty sure important stuff like that has translations in EN patch, or at least in Large Files patch. Which versions of those do you have, if any?)

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 27, 2014, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know if PSNova is supposed to work with the Vita TV? Sega a while back announced that it would but things could have changed. I know that we lose the touch functionality with that for the sub-pallet. Did Sega say how that was supposed to work now?

jooozek
Nov 27, 2014, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know if PSNova is supposed to work with the Vita TV? Sega a while back announced that it would but things could have changed. I know that we lose the touch functionality with that for the sub-pallet. Did Sega say how that was supposed to work now?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/25/phantasy-star-nova-receives-limited-edition-ps-vita-and-ps-vita-tv going by this news i'd say it will work with nova

blkbox11
Nov 27, 2014, 10:12 AM
You have to press the menu button on the phone, then log in to your OTP account or create one.

That helped a lot. Much appreciated.

LoN_Lina
Nov 27, 2014, 01:37 PM
Has anyone translated claris claes client order yet?

PokeminMaster
Nov 27, 2014, 01:41 PM
Has anyone translated claris claes client order yet?
Defeat 70 enemies in the Ultimate Quests with a Technique (it can be from anyone, but it has to die to a Technique as far as I can tell)

LoN_Lina
Nov 27, 2014, 01:43 PM
Defeat 70 enemies in the Ultimate Quests with a Technique (it can be from anyone, but it has to die to a Technique as far as I can tell)

how do i get into ultimate quest?

PokeminMaster
Nov 27, 2014, 01:44 PM
how do i get into ultimate quest?
Reach level 70 on any Class

LoN_Lina
Nov 27, 2014, 01:45 PM
Reach level 70 on any Class

do i have to be in that class at the time?

PokeminMaster
Nov 27, 2014, 01:46 PM
do i have to be in that class at the time?
To accept the quest, your current class must be level 70, yes; it is the bottom-most category at the quest counter

ZerotakerZX
Nov 27, 2014, 02:48 PM
I hope I'm not overusing you, but I have another question, simple one. How do I skip the cunscenes? Not the story ones, but little cinamtics views that showing off scenes like Dark Vibras' descendance or Bal Rodos' catch. I can see many players acting properly during that scenes, while I can barely navigate using the radar.

Z-0
Nov 27, 2014, 03:08 PM
In the case of Bibras and Rodos, jump out of a turret to get back to the normal camera during those scenes.

KazukiQZ
Nov 27, 2014, 03:12 PM
@ZerotakerZX
You know about the turrets in both Bal Rodos' fight and TD? Get on one of them and when that cutscene appears, get out of the turret, thus releasing you from the cutscene too.

In case of TD2/TD3, you can also use the jump pad to skip them. Wait at the jump pad, and when the cutscene appears, use it. Cutscene skipped.

fay
Nov 27, 2014, 03:18 PM
Got my first compound technique, Zandion. Me being an idiot just skipped the tutorial on it and now I have no idea how I'm meant to use the spell. Can anyone enlighten me? Also, can I create new ones?

Alma
Nov 27, 2014, 03:18 PM
where to get weapon drop with ultimate buster affix?
can unit has random ultimate buster affix?
can it be transferred into another weapon/unit via receptor?

also about the effect of the ultimate buster, is it flat 10% boost of damage output or 10% stat boost of the weapon?

Z-0
Nov 27, 2014, 03:20 PM
1. Drops from anything in XH.
2. No.
3. No.

10% Damage Output.

KazukiQZ
Nov 27, 2014, 03:28 PM
Got my first compound technique, Zandion. Me being an idiot just skipped the tutorial on it and now I have no idea how I'm meant to use the spell. Can anyone enlighten me? Also, can I create new ones?
It works like PB, it can be set on the subpallette. Charge it by attacking with any type of tech and deal damage (Use multi hit seems to work best, for example: Razan/Sazan). I still didn't test it whether non-tech damage also contribute to its charging tho.

It can be Just Attacked, and Wind/Lightning Masteries affect it. Wind Masteries affect the forward dash you do when you release Zandeon, while Lightning masteries affect the lightning bolts struck at the trail of path you had made.

fay
Nov 27, 2014, 03:31 PM
Ah I see my mistake now. I didn't realize it could only be placed on the subpallet. That's actually quite silly. No idea why it limits itself to that.

Thank you.

PokeminMaster
Nov 27, 2014, 07:07 PM
What is the second potential on Zieg's Jet Boots?

diamondx
Nov 27, 2014, 07:54 PM
what is the recipe item requirements for the hp 100 recipe, please help???

Sizustar
Nov 28, 2014, 12:07 AM
What is the second potential on Zieg's Jet Boots?

Immediate Justice, Lv.1. Lv.2. Lv.3, Boosts the effect of technique just attacks by 3%/4%/5%

Vinnchente
Nov 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
How do i get better weapons? I'm stuck with this Alva Bow/Katana

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 28, 2014, 02:25 AM
How do i get better weapons? I'm stuck with this Alva Bow/Katana

Drops, and shops.

Vinnchente
Nov 28, 2014, 02:30 AM
Where do I find the different shops such as player shop/auctions etc.

Syklo
Nov 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
Where do I find the different shops such as player shop/auctions etc.
Visiphone. The terminal that usually accompanies the storage terminal (purple ?)

First option.

final_attack
Nov 28, 2014, 03:39 AM
Um, question about Moving Snipe .......

so, basically Moving Snipe is always active as long as Standing Snipe isn't active? Or is there a period where both of them won't activate?

Does Moving Snipe activated if I JA from Dive Roll Shoot / S-Roll?

Thank you

sol_trigger
Nov 28, 2014, 04:56 AM
how to unlock 【Our Final Farewell】 and 【Who Called Whom?】 quest ?

also EP2 matter board and EP2 story quests

Shirousagi
Nov 28, 2014, 06:01 AM
Can someone post screenshots of Zieg's weapon with its latent/stats(the one which increases damage depending on extension level)? I am especially interested in how katana looks like in game behind characters back, because there is only like 3 weapon camos for katanas. It's a serious issue! Thanks in advance if you find time for this.

MRLADYBOY
Nov 28, 2014, 06:04 AM
Um, question about Moving Snipe .......

so, basically Moving Snipe is always active as long as Standing Snipe isn't active? Or is there a period where both of them won't activate?

Does Moving Snipe activated if I JA from Dive Roll Shoot / S-Roll?

Thank you

I did a quick test with this. I used Elder rebellion after sja (landing on the ground) and it gave the bonus. So i assume the same will be true of the other moving PAs.

MRLADYBOY
Nov 28, 2014, 06:08 AM
what is the recipe item requirements for the hp 100 recipe, please help???

If you look at the "recipe" section on the craft terminal, it tells you. The only item not in Eng is an item that you get from desynthesizing 11*units. Or can be bought for 150k (ish) at the player shop. That particular option only unlocks when you reach craft lvl 3 for units (which is not hard).

final_attack
Nov 28, 2014, 06:12 AM
I did a quick test with this. I used Elder rebellion after sja (landing on the ground) and it gave the bonus. So i assume the same will be true of the other moving PAs.

All right then. Thank you very much ^^

Ordy
Nov 28, 2014, 08:35 AM
Can someone post screenshots of Zieg's weapon with its latent/stats(the one which increases damage depending on extension level)? I am especially interested in how katana looks like in game behind characters back, because there is only like 3 weapon camos for katanas. It's a serious issue! Thanks in advance if you find time for this.

You can find all the weapons, stats, latents here: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8A

Use a translator if you can't read japanese.

Here is the katana: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AC%E3% 83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%82%B1%E3%83%85%E3%83%81

481 base S-ATK, 987 at +10, has 2 latents: +7% damage if the weapon is crafted or +15% JA damage during KC

Picture:

http://i.imgur.com/acIXExa.jpg

Also ... there isn't 3 katana camo but 5, you forgot the Saber's Excalibur sword+katana camo (*約束された勝利の剣) and the yukihime camo (*霊刀雪姫)

Shirousagi
Nov 28, 2014, 08:53 AM
Oh, thanks alot Ordy! For screenshots and for JP wiki link. Seems like Zieg's katana doesnt need camo in the end.

Aquanos
Nov 28, 2014, 11:30 AM
When renting storage is it based off of 100 per or do you get all 500 slots at once?

.Jack
Nov 28, 2014, 11:36 AM
When renting storage is it based off of 100 per or do you get all 500 slots at once?

500 slots costing 500 AC for 30 days or 1200 AC for 90 days. I'd go with the 90 day personally.

Aquanos
Nov 28, 2014, 11:38 AM
I'd go with the 90 day personally.

It's for a long term investment. I'll only need the storage for about a day or 2.
Once the items are in there and the storage expires I can pull them out freely, like premium, right?

Sizustar
Nov 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
It's for a long term investment. I'll only need the storage for about a day or 2.
Once the items are in there and the storage expires I can pull them out freely, like premium, right?

Why not go for the OTP free 200 storage?

Aquanos
Nov 28, 2014, 12:18 PM
Why not go for the OTP free 200 storage?

I Don't have access to a mobile phone

Sizustar
Nov 28, 2014, 12:19 PM
I Don't have access to a mobile phone

Bluestack is an option, it's also what people that don't have smartphone use to play PSO2es.

Crazyleo
Nov 28, 2014, 12:24 PM
Does the pso2 proxy work with the Vita as well?

Sizustar
Nov 28, 2014, 01:02 PM
Does the pso2 proxy work with the Vita as well?

That would depend on you you set up your Wifi connection.

final_attack
Nov 28, 2014, 07:44 PM
Eh? XH City EQ can drop Backhand Smash now? ._. I just got Lv17 Backhand Smash when playing as GuRa ._.

What PA can drop from it now? Don't tell me every PA can drop ._.

PokeminMaster
Nov 28, 2014, 07:48 PM
Eh? XH City EQ can drop Backhand Smash now? ._. I just Lv17 Backhand Smash when playing as GuRa ._.

What PA can drop from it now? Don't tell me every PA can drop ._.
I believe that all enemy-specific Photon Arts drop on Extra Hard (and I even saw Last Nemesis in Ultimate, I believe)... other than the Advanced Quest ones, of course, which just drop in Super Hard Advanced Quests

LonelyGaruga
Nov 28, 2014, 07:50 PM
Only ones I know that don't drop are the ones exclusive to SHAQs. You can still find level 17 discs of those PAs/techs, they drop in SHAQs now too. But only those exclusives, the rest of them are XH/UQ only.

final_attack
Nov 28, 2014, 08:15 PM
Oh I see .... thank you ^^

Biolizard13
Nov 28, 2014, 08:59 PM
Can I play PSO2 on my Vita under a different PSN ID? Say I played the game digitally under a JP PSN ID, and now I want to play the game with a physical copy of the game with my USA PSN ID with the same PSO2 account.
Or will I have to get a mem card for my JP PSN and PSO2?

Kamigamini
Nov 28, 2014, 09:44 PM
I'm playing FO/BR and I would like to effectively use Banishing Arrow + Il Barta chain. My question is, do the Rapid skills affect the power of Banishing Arrow? Do I need to get have a high R-atk Bow or is any Bow if fine as long as you can use Banishing? Also, is the power dependent on your R-atk?

Rakurai
Nov 28, 2014, 09:57 PM
The only thing Banishing Arrow is strengthened by to my knowledge is JA modifiers and charging.

You'd want to have a bow with high T-ATK like a Vibras Bow or Rikauteri (Good luck with that).

Kamigamini
Nov 28, 2014, 10:10 PM
You'd want to have a bow with high T-ATK like a Vibras Bow or Rikauteri (Good luck with that).

Wait, do you mean Banishing will disappear if I switch to a weapon that isn't a bow?

Dephinix
Nov 28, 2014, 10:16 PM
I can't remember myself, but Rapid Shoot Mastery gives a 15% multiplier while equipped with a bow for any damage. Getting it would be pointless if you didn't have a bow with Tatk.

Rakurai
Nov 28, 2014, 10:40 PM
Wait, do you mean Banishing will disappear if I switch to a weapon that isn't a bow?

It will.

untrustful
Nov 28, 2014, 11:02 PM
So is this guide still accurate and up to date with regards to downloading and playing pso2es?

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/

sol_trigger
Nov 28, 2014, 11:06 PM
HOW TO UNLOCK EP 2 STORY QUEST + MATTERBOARD

Syklo
Nov 29, 2014, 12:29 AM
HOW TO UNLOCK EP 2 STORY QUEST + MATTERBOARD
Complete episode 1

SakuRei
Nov 29, 2014, 02:36 AM
Techer Skill Question:

I can't really understand what Deband Cut's explanation do. It says... "Reduces a fixed amount of damage during Deband." So... Does it actually say that it reduces damage taken from what the enemy dealt on the player? Or does it raise defense, reduces damage taken from enemies and reduces damage dealing to enemies as a drawback? And... What level is mostly recommended to get Deband cut with? Since it goes from 95% at lvl 1 and 85% at lvl 10. Do Te players actually pick these buffs along as well?

Rakurai
Nov 29, 2014, 02:45 AM
It just reduces the damage taken by the value stated on the skill.

There's little reason not to take 1 point, but whether you want to max it or not depends on how support focused you want to be.

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 03:03 AM
What does Katana Combat vs none do? I cant read the description.

Rakurai
Nov 29, 2014, 03:14 AM
It makes your regular attacks perform a long dash to close the distance between you and an enemy while it's active, and you can unleash a powerful AoE finisher that deals damage based on how much damage you caused beforehand by triggering the skill a second time.

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 03:22 AM
How do i equip it?

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 03:25 AM
Nvm I got it. Thanks

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 03:45 AM
I'm curious as to what the pink letters and blue letters mean? It looks like pink is for cool down until i can use it and blue is how long i can use the skill for but for avg stance i can click it and unclick it then the time resests why?

Anduril
Nov 29, 2014, 03:53 AM
I'm curious as to what the pink letters and blue letters mean? It looks like pink is for cool down until i can use it and blue is how long i can use the skill for but for avg stance i can click it and unclick it then the time resests why?
All stances run for 15 minutes(or it might be half an hour now. Can't remember quite clearly right now); just activate it once and it will run for that time, even when you switch missions.

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 04:12 AM
OK. Don't know where to put my next points on. I have 10 on avg stance 10 on avg s boost, 3 on dex, and 1 on katana. The guide says to put it on Avg S charge but i need some on crit and the guide has none on it. Is the guide outdated?

sol_trigger
Nov 29, 2014, 05:01 AM
stucked at MB5, did all story quests, MB at 100% still cant find Xion...what to do ?

PSO2esnoob
Nov 29, 2014, 05:41 AM
I want to play PSO2es, but I am not sure what class I should try. Which ones are strong and easier to play?

strikerhunter
Nov 29, 2014, 05:55 AM
OK. Don't know where to put my next points on. I have 10 on avg stance 10 on avg s boost, 3 on dex, and 1 on katana. The guide says to put it on Avg S charge but i need some on crit and the guide has none on it. Is the guide outdated?

Avg S charge boosts all charged attacks. Crit just make your damage variance into a 100% when landed which is still not recommended unless you go crit build and crafted weapons because non-crafted weapon already have a good enough consistent damage (less damage variance).

You'll only need 3 on crit since it is the requirement for Avg S charge.

stucked at MB5, did all story quests, MB at 100% still cant find Xion...what to do ?

Don't remember clearly since I did MB5 over a year ago so don't judge me on this: Perhaps you are missing an important cutscene somewhere in the lobby or something weird happened and you had your MB unselected.

sol_trigger
Nov 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
i had MB5 selected , cleared all story quest routes, talked to matoi many times. I even did Aki and Light Client Orders

http://s11.postimg.org/42qtdrsyr/image.jpg

strikerhunter
Nov 29, 2014, 06:49 AM
i had MB5 selected , cleared all story quest routes, talked to matoi many times. I even did Aki and Light Client Orders

http://s11.postimg.org/42qtdrsyr/image.jpg

Last one only has a half meter completed. Finish the other storyline for that.

KazukiQZ
Nov 29, 2014, 07:17 AM
^I remembered that.

Story Spoiler

[SPOILER-BOX]The two story branches are 1) Where the Vol Dragon is still in its early stage of Darker core infection, thus been saved by you after a boss battle which also allows you to interact with the Dinian; 2) The Vol Dragon already been hit by the final stage of Darker core infection, thus forcing you to kill the Vol Dragon. The Dinian, lamenting over the Vol Dragon's death, refuse to have a conversation with you.

Something about killing all darkers in the story quest , or ignore the darker warnings given by Aki, iirc.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dephinix
Nov 29, 2014, 07:33 AM
I remember seeing here, and quite often, 20-25 atk is about 1% of damage? In that case, my +20(potential lvl 1) エヴァレカーサ/Evarecasa has 991 r atk with 12% damage boost to close ranged attacks. I just found a 13* Anga Rifle, and it has 251 more r atk on it at +7. My diffuse shell gets about 500 more damage with the Anga Rifle on average, so, what happened to the math there? Or is it just that loose and shouldn't be followed so closely?

sol_trigger
Nov 29, 2014, 07:59 AM
^I remembered that.

Story Spoiler

[SPOILER-BOX]The two story branches are 1) Where the Vol Dragon is still in its early stage of Darker core infection, thus been saved by you after a boss battle which also allows you to interact with the Dinian; 2) The Vol Dragon already been hit by the final stage of Darker core infection, thus forcing you to kill the Vol Dragon. The Dinian, lamenting over the Vol Dragon's death, refuse to have a conversation with you.

Something about killing all darkers in the story quest , or ignore the darker warnings given by Aki, iirc.[/SPOILER-BOX]

i killed all darkers and it worked

Scale of Judgment
Nov 29, 2014, 10:07 AM
Anyone know how much frost ignition has changed from the patch? They added the cooldown is set to 30 at 10sp along with 400% bonus when applying frost ignition advance.

Bellion
Nov 29, 2014, 11:11 AM

Element, and stacking attack will increase the amount of attack necessary for an amount to be considered as 1%. Sure, it's approximately 20 attack in the low 2000 attack range. In the 4000 attack range it's really going to be around 40 attack for 1%.

Let's just say my attack can be high enough to the point where an Orochi's +400attack at 50%PP ability is only a mere 9-10% damage increase. I would love for SEGA to change it to 20% extra damage rather than +400attack.

LonelyGaruga
Nov 29, 2014, 12:21 PM
Techer Skill Question:

I can't really understand what Deband Cut's explanation do. It says... "Reduces a fixed amount of damage during Deband." So... Does it actually say that it reduces damage taken from what the enemy dealt on the player? Or does it raise defense, reduces damage taken from enemies and reduces damage dealing to enemies as a drawback? And... What level is mostly recommended to get Deband cut with? Since it goes from 95% at lvl 1 and 85% at lvl 10. Do Te players actually pick these buffs along as well?

Reduces damage taken from what the enemy dealt to the player.

At level 1, a 100 damage attack would become 95, and at level 10, 85. 200 would be 190 at level 1, and 170 at level 10. Etc.

Personally I don't think it's any good unless you play Te/Hu. Te/Hu benefits hugely from Massive Hunter tanking a boss and forgetting there's a dodge button while you go berserk on it, so having Deband Cut up really helps. Between your unit resistances, the Flash Guard points necessary to get Massive Hunter, maxed MH and Deband Cut, you have about 58% resistances to striking/ranged attacks and 52% against tech attacks (unless they're multiplicative, in which case it becomes about 70%/61%). Either way, it's a considerable decrease in damage, and between Megiverse and Deband Toughness, you're basically invincible and unflinching for 45 seconds. Perfect circumstances for pummeling a boss or the like.

For strictly supporting players, unless you already have Deband Toughness, don't get it. 6 SP investment in that case. If you do have Deband Toughness, 1 SP is good, 10 if you literally have nothing else of value to grab.

Kiyumi
Nov 29, 2014, 06:51 PM
I finished the story quest called "Arks Battle Championship" and the quest is fully completed, not half. I finished once with Sara and next with Patty and Tea. Both times Huey said my performance was unsatisfactory or something, but it was good enough not to get fired. There was different dialogue each time with Claris Claes.

Xion appeared but she said this
http://puu.sh/d9JT7/c732bf5e96.jpg

And she wont give me another matter board.

My matter board summary looks like this.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/daIyg/cf477c1516.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Did I not do the arks battle thing correctly? Or do I need to do EP1-10?
I dont know why my matter boards were available out of order, because I got 1-11 before 1-10 so thats why I finished it first. And for some reason I have EP3, but I like to do things in order so I havent touched it.

What do I need to do for Xion to give me the next board?

Z-0
Nov 29, 2014, 07:11 PM
11 is the side story, not part of the main story. You must do 10-1.

Sacrificial
Nov 29, 2014, 07:53 PM
noob question.

16Sdef +20hp or 2%+2% blow/burn(fire) resist

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 10:11 PM
Anyone else disconnecting from PSO when entering Dragon Kin Ecological Survey level 11 quest? If not, any ideas how to fix it?

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 10:32 PM
Also, which Katana is better? Currently, i'm using Sigalga +5 (S-ATK 239), S-ATK +50, R-ATK +50, T-ATK +50, DEX+40 or a weapon I'm thinking of buying S(-ATK 264) +55 S-ATK, +20 T-ATK. What does each ATK mean R,S, and T Atk?

strikerhunter
Nov 29, 2014, 10:33 PM
your 2nd choice.

S-atk: strike attack (melee)
R-atk: range attack (ranged)
T-atk: tech attack (magic)

sol_trigger
Nov 29, 2014, 10:49 PM
it seems Katori's hair style isnt in the game yet ?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 29, 2014, 10:54 PM
it seems Katori's hair style isnt in the game yet ?

Sadly no. I would like it even it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Be prepared for an absurd 20mil+ price tag for it though.

Vinnchente
Nov 29, 2014, 11:00 PM
Thank you, So if I buy a Katana i should focus on the S-ATK and T-Atk and for Bows I should focus on R-ATK and T-Atk right?

Doctor Krieger
Nov 30, 2014, 12:00 AM
Thank you, So if I buy a Katana i should focus on the S-ATK and T-Atk and for Bows I should focus on R-ATK and T-Atk right?

Ditch the T-ATK . T-ATK would be useful for example on a rod for a force character. It's not going to help your sword or bow photon arts. Think of T-ATK as being useful for a force that's using techniques to fight.

Look at the list of Katanas here:
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_14.php
R-ATK and T-ATK stats for those are mostly around zero.

The same for abilities. You'd want a weapon to have abilities that enhance that particular weapons play style.
Like what Strikehunter said:
your 2nd choice.

S-atk: strike attack (melee)
R-atk: range attack (ranged)
T-atk: tech attack (magic)

So for looking at a katana for example..
Here's a listing of abilities
http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/abilities.php

クォーツ・ソール (Quartz Soul) S-ATK +30 PP +3
パワーⅢ(Power III) S-ATK +30

These would be two nice abilities on a katana since they enhance S-ATK. The same pretty much goes for units.

After you understand that, you can look at weapon potentials, and set effects for units. These help augment your stats further.

Vinnchente
Nov 30, 2014, 01:38 AM
Ok I get it now, Thanks.

.Jack
Nov 30, 2014, 04:03 AM
Is this Xiao outfit available?

http://i.imgur.com/HnK9YP2.jpg

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 30, 2014, 04:04 AM
Is this Xiao outfit available?

http://i.imgur.com/HnK9YP2.jpg

No.

That info costs 100mil meseta.

STNFCST
Nov 30, 2014, 04:11 AM
Can anyone in Phantasy Star Nova explain what those 2 skill from someone else database?

"Quick Bullet SU"
"Quick Bullet SD"

Like to combo skill "コンセントレーション" "Concentration".

Aquanos
Nov 30, 2014, 06:55 AM
Does Break stance effect broken breakables?

Z-0
Nov 30, 2014, 07:04 AM
Can anyone in Phantasy Star Nova explain what those 2 skill from someone else database?

"Quick Bullet SU"
"Quick Bullet SD"

Like to combo skill "コンセントレーション" "Concentration".
They're from the Buster tree, and their names are:

Quick Weapon Change Up
Quick Weapon Change Down

(I'm assuming you mean クイック武器変更上 and クイック武器変更下, since these are used for Concentration)

Basically it moves your palette one up or one down without you having to scroll. It's placed as a weapon's attack, and it'll do the attack of a weapon above/below immediately, in the same slot where the skill is. (eg: R+Square on Sword with this skill would make me do my Halo GA on R+Square which is placed one palette below).

STNFCST
Nov 30, 2014, 09:51 AM
They're from the Buster tree, and their names are:

Quick Weapon Change Up
Quick Weapon Change Down

(I'm assuming you mean クイック武器変更上 and クイック武器変更下, since these are used for Concentration)

Basically it moves your palette one up or one down without you having to scroll. It's placed as a weapon's attack, and it'll do the attack of a weapon above/below immediately, in the same slot where the skill is. (eg: R+Square on Sword with this skill would make me do my Halo GA on R+Square which is placed one palette below).

Gotcha thanks.

red1228
Nov 30, 2014, 10:36 AM
Sadly no. I would like it even it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Be prepared for an absurd 20mil+ price tag for it though.

Pfft. When I was new to this game, I wanted that Sakuya Long Pony [ サクヤロングポニー ] for my alt. Waited a year for it to finally come back into circulation, only to be blocked by the DDoS aftermath. By the time I could get back into the game, it had gone back up to 22+mil.

Kheben
Nov 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
Hey all! So, I'm thinking of coming back to the game after a fairly long time and unfortunately it seems the first hurdle to get over is my apparent inability to connect to the game normally. It's bad enough I'm freaking out over what to do once I'm back in the game, but to be blocked from even getting in in the first place... sheesh!

Anyway, I've looked around a bit and as I understand it my two primary options are to either:
1) Use Cyberkitsune's public proxy, or
2) Do the AWS free trial thing

Is this correct, or is there some other simpler/better way to go about this?

Apologies as I'm sure this has been answered a million times, but I couldn't locate a definitive post (someone should make a sticky or something... if there is one then I'm doubly sorry!) so I wanted to just ask here quick and ease this worry (so I can move on to all my other ones! @_@).

LonelyGaruga
Nov 30, 2014, 11:50 AM
Does Break stance effect broken breakables?

Yes, it does.

Chigun
Nov 30, 2014, 12:39 PM
Me and some friends want the ultimate mode item drop boost timed ability on our units. Nabe UQ timed ability is not in our list at present, so we can't do it. How do we unlock Nabe UQ timed abilities?

Kheben
Nov 30, 2014, 01:32 PM
Sorry to be asking another question before my first is even answered, but I figured I might as well get it out there.

So as my second hurdle of sorts with getting back into the game - I know I'm going to have to deal with feeding my Mag and only have the one so it'd be best to know how to level it right off the bat.

To (hopefully) simplify things, I know that I'll mostly be playing with melee classes/weapons - so Hunter, Fighter, Braver (w/katana), and Bouncer (w/dual blades). Unless I'm mistaken, those all rely on S-Atk, and if so then obviously I'd want to build that... but is there anything else I should be worried about, like Dex, or should I just build a pure S-Atk Mag? Will that be fine for Photon Blasts and/or is there anything else I need to consider?

Again, apologies if this has been answered a ton or isn't much of a "quick" question/answer. And thanks in advance for any help, I really do appreciate it.

strikerhunter
Nov 30, 2014, 01:55 PM
Sorry to be asking another question before my first is even answered, but I figured I might as well get it out there.

So as my second hurdle of sorts with getting back into the game - I know I'm going to have to deal with feeding my Mag and only have the one so it'd be best to know how to level it right off the bat.

To (hopefully) simplify things, I know that I'll mostly be playing with melee classes/weapons - so Hunter, Fighter, Braver (w/katana), and Bouncer (w/dual blades). Unless I'm mistaken, those all rely on S-Atk, and if so then obviously I'd want to build that... but is there anything else I should be worried about, like Dex, or should I just build a pure S-Atk Mag? Will that be fine for Photon Blasts and/or is there anything else I need to consider?

Again, apologies if this has been answered a ton or isn't much of a "quick" question/answer. And thanks in advance for any help, I really do appreciate it.

Stay pure S-atk

Rakurai
Nov 30, 2014, 04:45 PM
Me and some friends want the ultimate mode item drop boost timed ability on our units. Nabe UQ timed ability is not in our list at present, so we can't do it. How do we unlock Nabe UQ timed abilities?

You need level 30 in unit installing to unlock it.

I personally don't think they're worth the effort with how expensive they are compared to the general Naberius installs, plus actual increase on the ability effects is only a few percent higher. I suppose the extra HP and fire resist is nice for those who have trouble surviving, though.

There's also the fact that the upcoming holiday EQ is a Naberius quest.

Vinnchente
Nov 30, 2014, 04:55 PM
I just got to level 30 and since i've been this level i can't gain any more exp?

Chimeria
Nov 30, 2014, 05:01 PM
I just got to level 30 and since i've been this level i can't gain any more exp?
You have to complete the Level Cap trial from Koffie first. She's the second NPC at the quest window. After completing that you'll be able to level to 40.

I have a question too...is it worth it to increase the attributes on weapons? I have a crap-ton of synths.

Anduril
Nov 30, 2014, 05:09 PM
You have to complete the Level Cap trial from Koffie first. She's the second NPC at the quest window. After completing that you'll be able to level to 40.

I have a question too...is it worth it to increase the attributes on weapons? I have a crap-ton of synths.
Yes. You get a flat attack increase from attribute percentage even if they don't match enemy weakness. In short, always go for 50%.

Chimeria
Nov 30, 2014, 05:10 PM
Yes. You get a flat attack increase from attribute percentage even if they don't match enemy weakness. In short, always go for 50%.
Oh wow. I guess I should get on it then. Thank you ^_^

Chigun
Nov 30, 2014, 06:08 PM
You need level 30 in unit installing to unlock it.

I personally don't think they're worth the effort with how expensive they are compared to the general Naberius installs, plus actual increase on the ability effects is only a few percent higher. I suppose the extra HP and fire resist is nice for those who have trouble surviving, though.

There's also the fact that the upcoming holiday EQ is a Naberius quest.

Ah, I see. Thank you.

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 30, 2014, 06:09 PM
More than anything, I just want to vent my frustration.

Why in the holy hell of all hell is it nearly impossible to find a goddamn Satellite Cannon Disk?

I've been spamming Tunnel SHAQ like the End of Days is imminent and it seems that I will forever be stuck at Satellite Cannon Lv. 12. Geezus, effin' Christ have mercy. I hate this "hunt the goddamn disk" setup and if you're not lucky well sad day for you garbage-of-a-game-design.

F-All.

Hrith
Nov 30, 2014, 06:34 PM
Hax? Or am I missing something?

final_attack
Nov 30, 2014, 06:42 PM
Hax? Or am I missing something?

Did you meant affixing Lucky Rise 3?
There's an ability called Gift Receptor (if my memory is right) to transfer Lucky Rise ....... obtainable from PSO2es, I think.

Hrith
Nov 30, 2014, 06:43 PM
Yes, so I guess it's legit. Thanks for clarifying.

Shady3011
Nov 30, 2014, 11:13 PM
I just noticed today due to a random Lilipa EQ that Trick or Treat 3 is still in rotation. Was this mentioned in the patch notes? This would be the first time I have seen a seasonal EQ kept in rotation after it was done.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 30, 2014, 11:21 PM
Not from what I've seen but yeah we know it's there for whatever reason. Enjoy your cake.

More than anything, I just want to vent my frustration.

Why in the holy hell of all hell is it nearly impossible to find a goddamn Satellite Cannon Disk?

I've been spamming Tunnel SHAQ like the End of Days is imminent and it seems that I will forever be stuck at Satellite Cannon Lv. 12. Geezus, effin' Christ have mercy. I hate this "hunt the goddamn disk" setup and if you're not lucky well sad day for you garbage-of-a-game-design.

F-All.

BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Hrith
Dec 1, 2014, 02:53 AM
I just noticed today due to a random Lilipa EQ that Trick or Treat 3 is still in rotation. Was this mentioned in the patch notes? This would be the first time I have seen a seasonal EQ kept in rotation after it was done.I has happened before :P

Sizustar
Dec 1, 2014, 03:41 AM
I just noticed today due to a random Lilipa EQ that Trick or Treat 3 is still in rotation. Was this mentioned in the patch notes? This would be the first time I have seen a seasonal EQ kept in rotation after it was done.

They'll probabely remove on the 12/3 update

Kiyumi
Dec 1, 2014, 03:43 AM
Is there like a way I can block all posts/threads by a certain user so I dont see them at all?

Would be useful right about now...and for a few other people too

Sizustar
Dec 1, 2014, 03:58 AM
Is there like a way I can block all posts/threads by a certain user so I dont see them at all?

Would be useful right about now...and for a few other people too

Right click and black list the person.

Selphea
Dec 1, 2014, 04:03 AM
Doesn't block threads (i.e. hide the spam threads) unfortunately. Would be a nice function though.

Edit: Come to think of it I think something might be doable with Javascript since this runs on vBulletin, lemme try to fish something out.

Edit 2: Here: http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=204831 You'll need a browser that supports the GreaseMonkey plugin

.Jack
Dec 1, 2014, 04:37 AM
For FO/TE in Ultimate quest what is best gear/tree to use in terms of damage/efficiency?

Sizustar
Dec 1, 2014, 04:38 AM
For FO/TE in Ultimate quest what is best gear/tree to use in terms of damage/efficiency?

Ice and Light tree.

.Jack
Dec 1, 2014, 04:51 AM
Ice and Light tree.

Hmm. I tried full ice but yet my wind/dark tree seemed much better. Maybe half dark and light is worth a shot with plenty of reset tickets available.

Sizustar
Dec 1, 2014, 05:07 AM
Hmm. I tried full ice but yet my wind/dark tree seemed much better. Maybe half dark and light is worth a shot with plenty of reset tickets available.

What's your weapons?

Use the one that give you the most bonus.

.Jack
Dec 1, 2014, 05:23 AM
What's your weapons?

Use the one that give you the most bonus.

Main: Elysion 50% +145 att and 135att Seimei wind/dark tree.

I dunno what to use at the moment, the 50k+ damage namegid right now seems fair with wind/dark tree. Full dark will surely do 80k+ hits I think using my newman full dark tree setup.

Shirousagi
Dec 1, 2014, 05:42 AM
I am a bit confused about how to grind attribute of Zieg's weapons. I know that its possible to change attribute with item from casino, because Zieg's quest gives weapons with random attribute. But how to grind attribute? Usually default attribute is between 15-20. I can't even imagine that its a viable strategy to use 20-30 11* rares just for this.

NexusAZ
Dec 1, 2014, 05:51 AM
I am a bit confused about how to grind attribute of Zieg's weapons. I know that its possible to change attribute with item from casino, because Zieg's quest gives weapons with random attribute. But how to grind attribute? Usually default attribute is between 15-20. I can't even imagine that its a viable strategy to use 20-30 11* rares just for this.

You can trade the weapons back in for another pass. You can use the same weapon as before, but you do need to re-craft it at that level. Just buy the mats, re-craft that item, turn the CO in and hope for the best.

Sizustar
Dec 1, 2014, 05:56 AM
Main: Elysion 50% +145 att and 135att Seimei wind/dark tree.

I dunno what to use at the moment, the 50k+ damage namegid right now seems fair with wind/dark tree. Full dark will surely do 80k+ hits I think using my newman full dark tree setup.

Then use the element weapon of your choice, since you get the most matcing 50% of the element with the tech.

Z-0
Dec 1, 2014, 06:33 AM
I'm definitely gonna have to go for full Ice like Sizustar recommended earlier too. Ultimate gets a pretty nasty hit if you don't use weak element as FO, as there's something ridiculous like a 50% deficiency (factoring in Element Weak Hit).

Make sure you have Ice-related weaponry though (eg: not just Elysion), and use the right techniques. You should be using Gibarta and Rabarta mainly with an ice tree -- they have good range and good power. With my +100 Ice Rod and +60 units (I know, so lame), I'm hitting easily 21K with Gibarta and something like 27K-30K with Rabarta, not including the PSEs which improve attack power and weak element power.

Ilbarta is also a no brainer. Build up with Elysion and blast it with some sort of Rod at the end for an easy 1 million+ damage on a Weak Bulleted Weak Spot.

Light for Darkers and Anga. Ragrants has ridiculous power, and Ilgrants is extremely helpful for Anga, as inflicting Panic will cause him to be down for about 5-10 seconds, allowing everyone to inflict lots of damage.

STNFCST
Dec 1, 2014, 07:55 AM
Anyone know those red lined mats coming from?

[spoiler-box]http://i62.tinypic.com/23vahdc.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/ank2h3.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I am thinking that 2/3 something from a gigantic sea scorpion which I receive a single drop but not sure which variant.

Z-0
Dec 1, 2014, 08:30 AM
I assume you don't know Katakana, otherwise you'd know exactly where they all come from. Tip: Try to learn Katakana when playing this game, it will make your life SO much easier.

Anyway, to answer your question:

Top 1: Get it from a Ray Banther. These are the Banthers with cannons on them. An easy place to hunt them is the second quest in the 2nd Gran Ice area (the bottom left area on the top half of the map). 61+ iirc.
Top 2: Deetoas drops this item. Deetoas is the Gigantes that has a cannon on its back. Not sure how to describe, so here (http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/065/702/5465e65e31c4a.jpg). There is one at the end of the 6th quest in the 1st Gran Ice area, although this might not be the best place to hunt one.

Bottom 1: Coral Dragon Core. Quartz Dragon clone.
Bottom 2: Vivrude drops this item. Vivrude is the giant Gigantes with the rocket packs on either side of it. Looks like a crab. It is the grey recolour of it.

Achelousaurus
Dec 1, 2014, 09:31 AM
You can trade the weapons back in for another pass. You can use the same weapon as before, but you do need to re-craft it at that level. Just buy the mats, re-craft that item, turn the CO in and hope for the best.
So, we have to rely on the RNG but we can just retry for free if the result is bad?
I.e. I got a low amount of lightning but want some high ice, so I could just turn the weapon into a pass, straigth away get a new RNG weapon and repeat until I have something I like?
Or would you have to re-finish the co every time, despite already having the weapon pass from trading in the first?

STNFCST
Dec 1, 2014, 10:04 AM
I assume you don't know Katakana, otherwise you'd know exactly where they all come from. Tip: Try to learn Katakana when playing this game, it will make your life SO much easier.

Anyway, to answer your question:

Top 1: Get it from a Ray Banther. These are the Banthers with cannons on them. An easy place to hunt them is the second quest in the 2nd Gran Ice area (the bottom left area on the top half of the map). 61+ iirc.
Top 2: Deetoas drops this item. Deetoas is the Gigantes that has a cannon on its back. Not sure how to describe, so here (http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/065/702/5465e65e31c4a.jpg). There is one at the end of the 6th quest in the 1st Gran Ice area, although this might not be the best place to hunt one.

Bottom 1: Coral Dragon Core. Quartz Dragon clone.
Bottom 2: Vivrude drops this item. Vivrude is the giant Gigantes with the rocket packs on either side of it. Looks like a crab. It is the grey recolour of it.

Np thx. Though not in mood learning katakana.

Z-0
Dec 1, 2014, 01:38 PM
Oh it's just a suggestion really. I know a language is really hard to learn so I'm not going to suggest that, it's just learning that alphabet makes playing JP games a lot easier by itself, and it's not too hard. :p

STNFCST
Dec 1, 2014, 01:52 PM
Np.

Last one question for Nova someone can translate this? It got alot of kanji. Thanks.

"重複不可

ここにカテゴライズされているものは、同名の特殊能力を複数付けても効果は発揮されない。
複数種の能力を組み合わせたり、攻撃系の能力をユニットに付与しても効果を発揮する。(例外あ り)
ちなみにこれら能力名の多くは「PSO2」の「潜在能力」という特別な能力が由来。"

This is for special ability, I am not sure what it exactly says. Special ability with same name can't be stacked. So it means the likes of 負王滅牙 + 負滅牙 or 負滅牙 + 負滅牙? Since it says about same different % output.

And then it say about some unit core can some be stacked with weapon core/special ability? There is not a information about unit text using core stack wether work or not.

Also player status seems to be limited by equipped skill tree only.

Taked from http://psnova.net/%E7%89%B9%E6%AE%8A%E8%83%BD%E5%8A%9B

Edit: Found it thanks to Japanese Friend from PSO2. The mechanical description tell only one kind will work. Such like PSO1 mechanics, God/battle with other/battle resultate only God/Battle will have effect. You can have many special potentional though.

Shady3011
Dec 1, 2014, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know what the password is for all these obvious games that are just farming Anga? I don't mind farming it exclusively today, but I'd actually like to be able to get in a MPA today.

.Jack
Dec 1, 2014, 06:48 PM
アンガ

Kiyumi
Dec 1, 2014, 06:52 PM
What are "arks badges" and how do I get them?

NexusAZ
Dec 1, 2014, 07:05 PM
So, we have to rely on the RNG but we can just retry for free if the result is bad?
I.e. I got a low amount of lightning but want some high ice, so I could just turn the weapon into a pass, straigth away get a new RNG weapon and repeat until I have something I like?
Or would you have to re-finish the co every time, despite already having the weapon pass from trading in the first?

It does require you to complete the CO again. So, it's not free as you have the cost of the mats/craft.

Shady3011
Dec 1, 2014, 07:17 PM
アンガ

Looks like there is another password as it doesn't work most of the time.

horseship
Dec 1, 2014, 07:20 PM
Do the bonus stats from timed abilities work everywhere, or just for the area that the main effect works? I've noticed that they add to the total amount of stats that the unit gives, but when equipped (at least in the lobby) it doesn't add to the total on your stat screen. Also, do expired timed abilities still give you the stat bonuses?

Syklo
Dec 1, 2014, 07:41 PM
They're a friend referral reward. You get them everytime your referee earns the next 10 levels.

They're also a campaign reward, rarely.

Do the bonus stats from timed abilities work everywhere, or just for the area that the main effect works? I've noticed that they add to the total amount of stats that the unit gives, but when equipped (at least in the lobby) it doesn't add to the total on your stat screen. Also, do expired timed abilities still give you the stat bonuses?

Exclusive to the area you're in.
Like bouncer fields.

Kondibon
Dec 1, 2014, 07:49 PM

They're a friend referral reward. You get them everytime your referee earns the next 10 levels.

They're also a campaign reward, rarely.

You can also get the blue ones by trading in 5 3 day my room tickets or 1 3 day my shop ticket iirc.

xervah
Dec 1, 2014, 08:13 PM
question:

what is this ability "Ultimate Buster" does? since the info is still on japanese but i see this 10% on it....

Kondibon
Dec 1, 2014, 08:14 PM
question:

what is this ability "Ultimate Buster" does? since the info is still on japanese but i see this 10% on it....10% more damage against ultimate enemies.

NexusAZ
Dec 1, 2014, 08:16 PM
question:

what is this ability "Ultimate Buster" does? since the info is still on japanese but i see this 10% on it....

10% damage bonus against enemies in Ultimate quest.

Edit: I lost the race.

xervah
Dec 1, 2014, 08:23 PM
10% more damage against ultimate enemies.

.... make sense, lel
thanks for answering :D

strikerhunter
Dec 1, 2014, 10:00 PM
Is it just me or does any 11* drops from bosses on Ult can't be sold? <_< because Ultimate Rock dropped me ヒュリオロア and I tried to sell it but doesn't shop up (didn't lock it).

Xaeris
Dec 1, 2014, 11:15 PM
Anyone know if the skies darkening when Anga spawns counts as a weather effect? I'm wondering if Great Sun Deity works during the fight.

Vinnchente
Dec 2, 2014, 01:21 AM
You know how we get two free characters? I made two characters on different ships i was wondering if i can delete one and if i can make another one or have i already used up my two free characters?

Sizustar
Dec 2, 2014, 01:34 AM
You know how we get two free characters? I made two characters on different ships i was wondering if i can delete one and if i can make another one or have i already used up my two free characters?

2 Character per account, doesn't matter what ship they are on.

Anymore will cost money.

Z-0
Dec 2, 2014, 02:02 AM
Don't think you understood the question.

Yes, you can delete a character and remake, providing you are under 3 characters the entire time.

Kiyumi
Dec 2, 2014, 02:41 AM
How do you get 2 free characters? I tried to make a new one on same ship same account and it asked me to pay AC.

Sizustar
Dec 2, 2014, 02:44 AM
How do you get 2 free characters? I tried to make a new one on same ship same account and it asked me to pay AC.

Do you have another character on another ship?

Kiyumi
Dec 2, 2014, 03:56 AM
Ah so I do have another character. A really long time ago I made a character, then dropped the game that same day and didnt play again for months. Now I remember. By that time I forgot what ship I was on so I made the character Im playing now.

PokeminMaster
Dec 2, 2014, 11:18 AM
Do players other than the Gunner who used it gain bonus damage from Chain Trigger...?

Netro Shine
Dec 2, 2014, 11:43 AM
Do players other than the Gunner who used it gain bonus damage from Chain Trigger...?
No, only the Gunner that used Chain Trigger can fire it off and gain the damage benefit from it, but all players can contribute to the overall chain count, which allows you to do something like charge up Satellite Cannon while your buddies continue the Chain for you.

Dark sector
Dec 2, 2014, 11:58 AM
Anyone know how to acquire gunner excubes (by leveling I presume); however, I have a few excubes left over but I can't complete lisa's order with them.

Also, can anyone explain the excube leveling, how to do it or where. Thanks in advance.

Sizustar
Dec 2, 2014, 12:02 PM
Anyone know how to acquire gunner excubes (by leveling I presume); however, I have a few excubes left over but I can't complete lisa's order with them.

Also, can anyone explain the excube leveling, how to do it or where. Thanks in advance.

Reach and complete Lv.75 multiple time as X-class, each time you reach it again, you get a X_class excube.

What you have are regular excube, not X-class excube.

genesispso2
Dec 2, 2014, 01:36 PM
how far in2 the game does your 2nd character have 2 b 2 unlock ziegs cos???

Sizustar
Dec 2, 2014, 01:48 PM
how far in2 the game does your 2nd character have 2 b 2 unlock ziegs cos???

Just choose episode 3 matterboard to get access to zieg.

genesispso2
Dec 2, 2014, 01:53 PM
but the cos never came up

:S

Sizustar
Dec 2, 2014, 02:06 PM
but the cos never came up

:S

You need to have completed Difficulty Unlock I from Koffie too.

genesispso2
Dec 2, 2014, 02:12 PM
THANKS

Zext
Dec 2, 2014, 11:33 PM
I've set up my own proxy server using PSO2Proxy and AWS.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to revert the blocks to JP names from the proxy files?

LordKaiser
Dec 2, 2014, 11:54 PM
Can you have both potentials at once of those weapons that have 2 potentials? Or you can only choose 1 of the 2?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 2, 2014, 11:55 PM
Only one of the two.

LordKaiser
Dec 2, 2014, 11:58 PM
Damn! Oh well thanks for the reply.

STNFCST
Dec 3, 2014, 12:21 AM
About Nova post-game. Thanks.

What I need to do after finishing level 101 final boss quest. I can't get further quest

What does Average stance? Seems not boosting my attack as player status doesn't change. Atleast it stack with fury stance considering average stance aren't being writted on wiki allowed two active skill.

Z-0
Dec 3, 2014, 06:42 AM
About Nova post-game. Thanks.

What I need to do after finishing level 101 final boss quest. I can't get further quest

What does Average stance? Seems not boosting my attack as player status doesn't change. Atleast it stack with fury stance considering average stance aren't being writted on wiki allowed two active skill.
After that particular quest, there are no more to unlock, unless you do not have the "friendship" quests. Start doing POs for all the characters, and after a certain amount, you'll get 2 cutscenes from each one, and most will give you an extra quest to play (Levan, Kisara and Lythia do not). After you clear everyone's friendship orders, quests (they are the orders/quests with a ★ next to them) and cutscenes, Fildia will appear on the bridge, talk to her and you'll unlock the final quest, which is a boss rush of 6 level 103 Gigantes.

And not sure why you spoilered Average Stance, but as far as I know it boosted attack damage (the description says it boosts damage unconditionally). Haven't really paid attention though...

Also the note about active skills is that you cannot have more than 2 up at once. Any 2 active skills will stack with each other (this includes things like Fury and Guard, Brave and Wise), but as soon as you activate a third, the first one will turn off.

oratank
Dec 3, 2014, 07:08 AM
does td1 Xh start today?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 3, 2014, 08:03 AM
It does.

Dark Matter
Dec 3, 2014, 10:11 AM
When the lobby was remodeled on ep 3 there was a small scene of a large bridge added to the lobby.
I wasnt able to find it could someone locate that picture or the video where it may be indicated.

Shirousagi
Dec 3, 2014, 10:49 AM
Where I can find new weapons mentioned in PSUBlog, like Lightning Espada ライトニングエスパーダ?