PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Magicks
Mar 13, 2015, 09:33 PM
So one thing that bothers me. Do I still need to buy a bunch of trees? Ty for the link. I will look it over later.

Edit: THe FO/FI tree above it what i have now. It could be my gear too. Never have any money in this game. Ty again for the help

If you want complete optimization, I would recommend that you do. One tree for each element, and swap to the tree that the area that you're going to play in is weak to. ie; If you're going to run to Quartz Dragon in Floating Continent, run your Dark Tree.

EDIT: I realized that the other source of damage that you could be missing out on is crafting your techs. Some crafts increases damage, so you can do that for specific techs. To do so, you can either do it yourself (although you have to level up your crafts to get more recipes) or have other players do it at the Visiphone by searching for the recipe that you want for techs.

Skize
Mar 13, 2015, 09:34 PM
What's the best way to grind a 12*?

Magicks
Mar 13, 2015, 09:42 PM
What's the best way to grind a 12*?

The traditional way; brute force to +7, then from then on use Grind Risk Reducers. If you have the money/FUN points, you can use Grind Risks +2 when it starts hitting chance of -3 risk.

And there's also the grind week soon as well; I believe starting next week. So that should help.

Miles064
Mar 13, 2015, 09:50 PM
If you want complete optimization, I would recommend that you do. One tree for each element, and swap to the tree that the area that you're going to play in is weak to. ie; If you're going to run to Quartz Dragon in Floating Continent, run your Dark Tree.

EDIT: I realized that the other source of damage that you could be missing out on is crafting your techs. Some crafts increases damage, so you can do that for specific techs. To do so, you can either do it yourself (although you have to level up your crafts to get more recipes) or have other players do it at the Visiphone by searching for the recipe that you want for techs.

Did tech crafting get better at some point? Last I saw, it sucked outside of a few crafts. I guess I'm more outdated then I thought.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2015, 11:31 PM
Yea....I forgot how leveling was depressing outside of EQ when LQ wasn't around....

No constant MPAs =/

.Jack
Mar 13, 2015, 11:55 PM
I thought Magatsu got nerfed to only 4 runs but the one today I was able to do more than 4 runs. What happened to that or was that not true after all?

LonelyGaruga
Mar 14, 2015, 12:19 AM
So after messing around in Cmode using various weapons I found out that I REALLY like Jetboots!

Whats a good class Comp for Jetboots? Bo/Fi, Bo/Te? Whats good for em?

Fi/Bo, Hu/Bo, Bo/Hu. Don't go Bo/Te or Te/Bo.

Did tech crafting get better at some point? Last I saw, it sucked outside of a few crafts. I guess I'm more outdated then I thought.

Crafting your techs was always preferable to not crafting them. Still is. The only exception is Ilfoie.

I thought Magatsu got nerfed to only 4 runs but the one today I was able to do more than 4 runs. What happened to that or was that not true after all?

That update hasn't happened yet.

Hysteria1987
Mar 14, 2015, 12:44 AM
So, Dudu week's coming and I've got an awful lot of FUN to get through. I've had a look around, but it's all a bit new to me, and I don't quite know how I'm meant to work it - does anyone know of a macro I could use to get the job done while I be lazy somewhere else?

I've got one of those Windows Xbox controllers, if that helps at all.

.Jack
Mar 14, 2015, 01:57 AM
That update hasn't happened yet.

When is that happening if there's a date for that?

Poyonche
Mar 14, 2015, 02:11 AM
In 2 wednesday

kgrc199913
Mar 14, 2015, 08:59 AM
which blocks should i join in shared ship ?

KazukiQZ
Mar 14, 2015, 09:39 AM
I think i saw this somewhere before, but had totally forgotten which thread talks about it:

How can I change the size of in-game name bar (bottom left) and subpalette bar (to the right of name bar)? I think it's about tweaking something in user.pso2 file, but I'm not sure which one...

Anduril
Mar 14, 2015, 11:57 AM
[spoiler-box]http://i.gyazo.com/1947111a47eb46792a91b56caa1edf45.jpg[/spoiler-box]
what does this say at the top and is this real/fake?
Probably fake. Those icons aren't in the most recent small icon list.

Rayden
Mar 14, 2015, 06:24 PM
How difficult is it to grind 13 stars? I'm hoping to get an Ideal weapon in time before the end of grinding week, but I'd like to know what to expect in terms of how much meseta I'll need, how many Lambda Grinders I'll need, and whether I should be using as many boost items as possible.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 14, 2015, 06:32 PM
How difficult is it to grind 13 stars? I'm hoping to get an Ideal weapon in time before the end of grinding week, but I'd like to know what to expect in terms of how much meseta I'll need, how many Lambda Grinders I'll need, and whether I should be using as many boost items as possible.

You need 3 lambda grinders per grind. Before update with 12* grind being a pain. 13* grinding was easier than 12* grinding.

With boost week coming next week. It should give you an edge.

Anduril
Mar 14, 2015, 06:37 PM
Here's the chart from the JP wiki. (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%A0%E5% BC%B7%E5%8C%96) Just add 10% to everything for the boost week.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/KIP7S13.png[/spoiler-box]

wefwq
Mar 14, 2015, 11:25 PM
which blocks should i join in shared ship ?
If you're still new to challenge quest and still doesn't really know what to do/strategy for each missions, join "Casual" block.
Additionally 411 are self-proclaimed "official" english block.

Skize
Mar 14, 2015, 11:44 PM
Is the 10* Transvein better to use than the 11* Evarecasa? The difference is 66 R-atk. However the Transvein has the Crushing Blow potential. The Evarecasa has the Zero Effort potential which isn't all that useful for an RA/BR.

.Jack
Mar 15, 2015, 12:20 AM
Where are these new 13* weapons from the new lvl1 mission thingy? I've only done it twice I'm not sure where to check those out, is there a pyro type shop somewhere?

LonelyGaruga
Mar 15, 2015, 12:27 AM
Yeah, there's a new NPC for exchanging Challenge Miles at the same counter with the Photon/EX cube/pyroxene exchange shops.

.Jack
Mar 15, 2015, 12:29 AM
Yeah, there's a new NPC for exchanging Challenge Miles at the same counter with the Photon/EX cube/pyroxene exchange shops.

Ah, I will check that out, much thanks. :-)

DestinyWings
Mar 15, 2015, 04:11 AM
Hi, I've sent a password reset request for the visiphone 3 days ago. It said it will be processed in 72 hours. Today I've still didn't receive any reply. Just want to ask if this is normal? Also, do they reply to me on email when it's done?

kgrc199913
Mar 15, 2015, 09:10 AM
If you're still new to challenge quest and still doesn't really know what to do/strategy for each missions, join "Casual" block.
Additionally 411 are self-proclaimed "official" english block.
but if i want to go with hardcore ? :v i know how to do CQ, at least, mission 8 :3

Z-0
Mar 15, 2015, 09:15 AM
442-448.

419-441 seem really bad from my experience.

wefwq
Mar 15, 2015, 11:31 AM
but if i want to go with hardcore ? :v i know how to do CQ, at least, mission 8 :3
There's literally "hardcore blocks" in shared ship, but it's almost always full all the time and you'll need premium (even premium space full from time to time).

For alternative go to "Strategic play" blocks, i met some awesome people there who gets job done and doesn't fuck up, but the problem is some bad players will mix in, so keep trying until you get a decent group.

thehondachef
Mar 15, 2015, 11:38 AM
Vibrace unit set. Extend, or no?

Cimohai
Mar 15, 2015, 11:48 AM
what is the best way to grind 10* and 11* weapon ?

brute force to +7 then use risk reduction ?

Anduril
Mar 15, 2015, 11:51 AM
Individual bonuses for Vibrace units are 40HP, 3PP, 4% Striking Resist, 8% Dark Resist; if you feel that extending them to something else is worth it, I don't see why not. I'm assuming you are going full set bonus with Vibrace weapon.

Wait until next week's 10% grind boost.

thehondachef
Mar 15, 2015, 01:00 PM
I'm assuming you are going full set bonus with Vibrace weapon.

Nah, I'm a katana Br.

Anduril
Mar 15, 2015, 01:08 PM
Nah, I'm a katana Br.
In that case, if you are crafting them, you should look at the set bonuses (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_05.php#) to see if anything is more worth it to you.

Chimeria
Mar 15, 2015, 01:09 PM
Does anyone know what Main Effect (fixed) does? It's an item but it doesn't really give you many specifics on how it works.

Rakurai
Mar 15, 2015, 05:53 PM
Each day, there's a particular bonus effect for unit installs that has a higher chance of appearing then the others, and is listed on the right while selecting what kind of install data you want to create.

Using that item simply guarantees that you'll get it.

wefwq
Mar 15, 2015, 07:35 PM
If you're going about to extend an unit, always look for it's set bonus first since extending it mean you'll wipe it's original stat except for it's bonus set.

Depends on your luck, personaly i just brute force *11 until +5 and chickening out afterwards using an +1 risk reduction.
Most people still enforce you to brute-force it to +7 though.

Does anyone know what Main Effect (fixed) does? It's an item but it doesn't really give you many specifics on how it works.
What item is it anyway, is it literally called "Main Effect"?
I seen you asked this before but i just ignore it because i don't know what the fuck is it.

Chimeria
Mar 16, 2015, 01:43 AM
Each day, there's a particular bonus effect for unit installs that has a higher chance of appearing then the others, and is listed on the right while selecting what kind of install data you want to create.

Using that item simply guarantees that you'll get it.
Ah, so that explains it. Thanks for the reply ^^

KazukiQZ
Mar 16, 2015, 08:49 AM
I think i saw this somewhere before, but had totally forgotten which thread talks about it:

How can I change the size of in-game name bar (bottom left) and subpalette bar (to the right of name bar)? I think it's about tweaking something in user.pso2 file, but I'm not sure which one...

Bumped.
Also another question:

When creating new characters beyond the 1st 2 free slots (so using AC), when does the AC subtraction happens? Is it 'after I click Confirm when done entering chracter name' or 'when I click purchase a character slot ticket'?

What will happen if during editing character, I decide to save the config 1st and then click 'Cancel'? Will the 3rd slot still be available for character creation or the AC burnt just like that?

Because I want to create a Deuman character, but Deuman doesn't exist on PSO2 Benchmark v2, so I can't make pre-made save data.

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 16, 2015, 08:56 AM
Bumped.
Also another question:

When creating new characters beyond the 1st 2 free slots (so using AC), when does the AC subtraction happens? Is it 'after I click Confirm when done entering chracter name' or 'when I click purchase a character slot ticket'?

What will happen if during editing character, I decide to save the config 1st and then click 'Cancel'? Will the 3rd slot still be available for character creation or the AC burnt just like that?

Because I want to create a Deuman character, but Deuman doesn't exist on PSO2 Benchmark v2, so I can't make pre-made save data.

I cant answer the first question, but I'm pretty sure the AC is burned when you purchase the ticket. Usually what I do when making someone and I'm super concerned about their looks is have some one else take a look. I'll take pictures and send them to someone to ask for advice on how to get what I want.

I will say that your character will be fine once you select the name and are done. I once 630'd after selecting a name, but when I logged back in the character was completely fine.

Cimohai
Mar 16, 2015, 08:58 AM
Wait until next week's 10% grind boost.

what if i need to do it outside grind boost
usually i just brute force it + some risk reduction after +7, but i was wondering if there is a more effective (lucky) way

Depends on your luck, personaly i just brute force *11 until +5 and chickening out afterwards using an +1 risk reduction.
Most people still enforce you to brute-force it to +7 though.

do you use only +1 risk reduction until +10 ? or mix some full risk reduction / +2 risk reduction when the risk is -3 ?

knight1301
Mar 16, 2015, 09:09 AM
usually i just brute force it + some risk reduction after +7, but i was wondering if there is a more effective (lucky) way

do you use only +1 risk reduction until +10 ? or mix some full risk reduction / +2 risk reduction when the risk is -3 ?

For me use risk+1 and Grind Success Rate +5% (from 8 or 9-10)
BTW this trick work for me, hope it'll help you
https://youtu.be/AYnvIsUaJ3c?t=16m47s

KazukiQZ
Mar 16, 2015, 09:56 AM
I cant answer the first question, but I'm pretty sure the AC is burned when you purchase the ticket. Usually what I do when making someone and I'm super concerned about their looks is have some one else take a look. I'll take pictures and send them to someone to ask for advice on how to get what I want.

I will say that your character will be fine once you select the name and are done. I once 630'd after selecting a name, but when I logged back in the character was completely fine.

Burnt, I see...

But does the ticket stay unused even after I decided to cancel the character creation process?
For example...

[Situation A]

1. I want to create a new character.
2. I purchase the new character ticket, -500 AC.
3. I tweak this and that, after that , I save the data.
4. Due to various reason (such as I have to go somewhere else IRL and need the PC to be shutdown, or suddenly the PSO2Alert give a Magatsu EQ incoming!), I want to cancel the character creation process.
5. Some moments later when I'm done with the stuff, I want to continue with creating the new character. What will happen?

a) 3rd character slot is still open, and I'll go straight to race select.
b) 3rd character slot is locked, but instead of prompting the AC purchase window, it pops out a character creation ticket window, saying I have one unused.
c) Worst of all, I have to buy another ticket again.
OR
d) Maybe a different/slightly altered answer?

Thanks in advance.

oratank
Mar 16, 2015, 10:10 AM
never do that before i buy and create character at once because i made character save file before i buy slot.

Anduril
Mar 16, 2015, 10:28 AM
Burnt, I see...

But does the ticket stay unused even after I decided to cancel the character creation process?
For example...

[Situation A]

4. Due to various reason (such as I have to go somewhere else IRL and need the PC to be shutdown, or suddenly the PSO2Alert give a Magatsu EQ incoming!), I want to cancel the character creation process.
5. Some moments later when I'm done with the stuff, I want to continue with creating the new character. What will happen?

b) 3rd character slot is locked, but instead of prompting the AC purchase window, it pops out a character creation ticket window, saying I have one unused.
OR

Thanks in advance.
I recall someone asking this a while back; they found that they could back out of the creator and come back to it later without having to spend more AC.

red1228
Mar 16, 2015, 12:53 PM
@ KazukiQZ

To enlarge your UI (which includes the HP bar & palette), go to the options menu in either launcher (original sega PSO2 launcher or the Tweaker's PSO2 Option-tab)

http://puu.sh/gyiLj.png

http://puu.sh/gyiNp.png

Stealthcmc1974
Mar 16, 2015, 01:00 PM
Burnt, I see...

For example...

[Situation A]

OR

Thanks in advance.

I recall someone asking this a while back; they found that they could back out of the creator and come back to it later without having to spend more AC.

That makes sense. I'd much rather just make it in one go myself, but eh. Still, I don't recommend you try that. Money and purchases on online systems can be finicky, and screw you over when you least expect it. Maybe make your character on Tuesdays when you know there will be barely anything going on so you can at least avoid the EQ interruptions.

wefwq
Mar 16, 2015, 01:57 PM

I mix it with +2 risk reduction starting from +8 whenever i have some, and sometimes using +5% grind boosters or alike whenever i have it or just being plain unlucky.

knight1301
Mar 16, 2015, 03:42 PM
Does new 13* weapon pot effect on sub bosses too or just big bosses with huge icon on the map?

KazukiQZ
Mar 16, 2015, 04:44 PM
never do that before i buy and create character at once because i made character save file before i buy slot.

Sadly, Deuman doesn't exist in PSO2 Benchmark v2 thing. But I did exactly this with my Newman character xD

I see, thanks.

@ KazukiQZ

To enlarge your UI (which includes the HP bar & palette), go to the options menu in either launcher (original sega PSO2 launcher or the Tweaker's PSO2 Option-tab)

http://puu.sh/gyiLj.png

http://puu.sh/gyiNp.png

Thanks, but I actually want to make it smaller than normal.

That makes sense. I'd much rather just make it in one go myself, but eh. Still, I don't recommend you try that. Money and purchases on online systems can be finicky, and screw you over when you least expect it. Maybe make your character on Tuesdays when you know there will be barely anything going on so you can at least avoid the EQ interruptions.

I'll think about that, thanks. Anytime that's free will do as long it's not pass 25 March (Gotta get that free skilltree pass if can :D)

red1228
Mar 16, 2015, 09:04 PM
Thanks, but I actually want to make it smaller than normal.

The only way I know of to make things smaller is leaving it at x1 & upping the display resolution.
For example, my UI was (by default) about 55% larger at 720p (x1), then it was at 1080p (x1). You could also view that as: 1080p x1.5 resolution = 720p x1 resolution.

But If you're already playing at 1080p (x1), then I don't know what else to tell ya. Sorry. :-?

KazukiQZ
Mar 16, 2015, 09:46 PM
^Don't worry and thanks :)
There was supposed to be a thread talking about the size tweaking, and iirc it actually work. But at that time, I wasn't that interested in it xD

edit: Found it! and for those (if any) interested, here:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198913

.Jack
Mar 16, 2015, 10:09 PM
What is the potential of the new trade in 13* talis?

KazukiQZ
Mar 16, 2015, 10:12 PM
^If follow the same Ideal Series potential, it would be the Collosal Spirit (10/14/18% Bonus damage against boss)

wefwq
Mar 16, 2015, 10:29 PM
What is the potential of the new trade in 13* talis?
All *13 Ideal series has same potential.

<強闘心>
強敵へのダメージが(10%/14%/18%)上昇する。

Source is pso2 swiki.

Tyreek
Mar 16, 2015, 11:55 PM
So, for the sake of re-clarification, does the stats of a melee class affect the overall damage of R-atk based weapons? For instance, the overall damage of a RA/HU, compared to a RA/GU.

... Also is there a class stat simulator developed?

Anduril
Mar 17, 2015, 12:03 AM
So, for the sake of re-clarification, does the stats of a melee class affect the overall damage of R-atk based weapons? For instance, the overall damage of a RA/HU, compared to a RA/GU.

... Also is there a class stat simulator developed?
Using the Skill Simulator (http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/skillcalc.php) and the Damage Calculator (http://4rt.info/psod/) in tandem you can compare the damage between class combos.

Nyansan
Mar 17, 2015, 10:25 AM
What would be a better potential for Nasuyoteri? Weak point damage or Final Nemesis damage modifier?

BlueGlacier
Mar 17, 2015, 10:28 AM
anyone knows the file name of the pso2 3rd opening? (i.e. a44fbb2aeb8084c5a5fbe80e219a9927 stuff like that)

wefwq
Mar 17, 2015, 10:47 AM
What would be a better potential for Nasuyoteri? Weak point damage or Final Nemesis damage modifier?
Depend on what you will use more often, so it more to your playstyle.

Dephinix
Mar 17, 2015, 10:53 AM

Final Nem is what most are doing, and crafting it to be Ranger usable. 20% on your boss niche PA>whatever that other thing was I forget.

Nyansan
Mar 17, 2015, 11:15 AM
Final Nem is what most are doing, and crafting it to be Ranger usable. 20% on your boss niche PA>whatever that other thing was I forget.

I was actually planning to craft it anyway to make it RA usable. Guess I'll max craft and latent it. Thanks

FSOD X
Mar 17, 2015, 11:52 AM
Im always in here asking question about extending...

How do you get the Lv.3/8/10 Special unlocks when extending equipment? is it an achievement or something?

thehondachef
Mar 17, 2015, 11:59 AM
The crafter unlocks those crafts when reaching max craft level, IIRC.

Kayarine
Mar 17, 2015, 12:54 PM
Units, right? Lv 3 HP/PP/elemental resist recipes are unlocked upon reaching craft lv 20. Lv 8 is unlocked by doing the lv 3 crafts once, lv 10 is unlocked by doing lv 8 crafts twice IIRC.

Dammy
Mar 17, 2015, 03:19 PM
can anyone tell me how to change a color of challenge mode 13* please ?

PokeminMaster
Mar 17, 2015, 03:21 PM
can anyone tell me how to change a color of challenge mode 13* please ?
Item Lab

Dammy
Mar 17, 2015, 03:23 PM
Item Lab
got it, thank you very much

mctastee
Mar 17, 2015, 06:06 PM
Im always in here asking question about extending...

How do you get the Lv.3/8/10 Special unlocks when extending equipment? is it an achievement or something?

The level 3 unlocks when you hit level 20. You have to perform each of the extensions at least once to unlock the next.

hoangsea
Mar 17, 2015, 06:39 PM
if we craft an item it bound to the owner but if we reset it to it's original stat will it still bound or not ?

KazukiQZ
Mar 17, 2015, 07:54 PM
^It's still bound to owner.

sol_trigger
Mar 17, 2015, 09:30 PM
what does the "Gaijin" term mean ?

Xaeris
Mar 17, 2015, 09:37 PM
Literally, it means "foreigner." In colloquial use, it's a pejorative term for non Japanese.

Sizustar
Mar 17, 2015, 10:09 PM
what does the "Gaijin" term mean ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin

AzurEnd
Mar 18, 2015, 09:26 AM
Will the Special Code items like Nagisa's Sword Steel heart or what ever the hell its called be purchasable from other players or am I shit out of luck?

Nyansan
Mar 18, 2015, 09:34 AM
Will the Special Code items like Nagisa's Sword Steel heart or what ever the hell its called be purchasable from other players or am I shit out of luck?

Past code items have been available for sale, so I don't see why they'd make these character bound. Plus I will cry salty tears if they dont cuz Shizuru Repca + Ensa uguuu

RedRaz0r
Mar 18, 2015, 03:54 PM
I have a friend trying to create account, though the guide I used to use is gone now. Anyone have a link to another guide? Also, if they are IP blocked, will it let them register an account or do they have to use a proxy for that as well?

Lillifer
Mar 18, 2015, 04:33 PM
How to obtain the Saiki Set?

I know Gigur Gunne-gam drops them but is there a certain way to fight it in order to get the drops?

Anduril
Mar 18, 2015, 04:36 PM
I have a friend trying to create account, though the guide I used to use is gone now. Anyone have a link to another guide? Also, if they are IP blocked, will it let them register an account or do they have to use a proxy for that as well?
Bumped Guide (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/). Arks-layer guide (http://arks-layer.com/signup.php). The SEGA ID site isn't under the pso2.jp domain, so there is no need for a proxy to access it.

How to obtain the Saiki Set?

I know Gigur Gunne-gam drops them but is there a certain way to fight it in order to get the drops?
Basically, just make sure you break all his parts. Seems that the rare version has a better chance of dropping it, so if you can get a party of 12 with Rare Gunne triggers, you will have a better chance.

Lillifer
Mar 18, 2015, 04:40 PM
Basically, just make sure you break all his parts. Seems that the rare version has a better chance of dropping it, so if you can get a party of 12 with Rare Gunne triggers, you will have a better chance.

Ah I see, thanks. Fought it a bunch of times but haven't been lucky yet. ^^;

AlphaBlob
Mar 18, 2015, 05:08 PM
Is there anything cheaper than costume when it come to AC scratch item for recycle shop?

yay100thpost

Cure Shock
Mar 18, 2015, 05:17 PM
Does the rare drop chance of 11* and 12* increase in running an EQ in XH instead of SH, or it doesn't matter? I'm talking 11* and 12* that you can drop in SH, too (like Gal Wind, Niren Orochi etc.). I heard people that says that there's a higher chance to get those weapons but I don't know if it's just a rumour.

Anduril
Mar 18, 2015, 05:24 PM
Does the rare drop chance of 11* and 12* increase in running an EQ in XH instead of SH, or it doesn't matter?
Supposedly, yes the chance does increase, but to some degree it comes down to which may be faster to do multiple times. However, since Loser and Elder are once per character and Magatsu is being capped at 4 runs, XH would be the best bet.

Lillifer
Mar 18, 2015, 05:38 PM
whats the best attribute to select when it comes to identifying weapons?

Mar 18, 2015, 06:22 PM
Is there something that I need to accomplish before I can get the new weapon camos? They haven't shown up in the Visiphone for me yet

Lillifer
Mar 18, 2015, 06:29 PM
Is there something that I need to accomplish before I can get the new weapon camos? They haven't shown up in the Visiphone for me yet

What level are you?

Hatsodoom
Mar 18, 2015, 06:36 PM
The Force/Techer skills that buff up Technique power, do they have a flat 20% increase at level 10, or is it 20% based off of the base power?

(Ex: 200%->220% OR 200%->240%)

Sizustar
Mar 18, 2015, 06:42 PM
whats the best attribute to select when it comes to identifying weapons?

Depends on the weapons

Did you participate in the web panel event?
If not, then you don't have it.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 18, 2015, 06:43 PM
The Force/Techer skills that buff up Technique power, do they have a flat 20% increase at level 10, or is it 20% based off of the base power?

(Ex: 200%->220% OR 200%->240%)

Elemental Mastery skills are multiplicative, so the latter, yeah.

Lillifer
Mar 18, 2015, 06:46 PM
Depends on the weapons

Can you give me some examples if you can?

Mar 18, 2015, 06:48 PM
What level are you?

I decided to start over yesterday morning so I'm level 12 at the moment

Lillifer
Mar 18, 2015, 06:52 PM
Does anyone know what these are?

Got em' today at the Visiphone.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/39OtUIa.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Mar 18, 2015, 06:52 PM
Did you participate in the web panel event?
If not, then you don't have it.

I guess not. Aw balls lol That *Zodiac Sign looks nice. Time to save up

Ordy
Mar 18, 2015, 06:54 PM
Voice tickets, copy and paste the name in youtube to hear the voice lines.

女性 > female
男性 > male
C > cast and caseal version

Arkios
Mar 18, 2015, 07:19 PM
Whats the best/quickest way to swap weapons? I've been using the middle button on my mouse to activate the weapon menu and then scrolling with the mouse wheel to select the weapon. This takes way too much time and is super prone to error by scrolling too far or too slow.

I'm sure there is a better way to do this, I just haven't been able to figure out what the preferred method is for weapon swapping. Thoughts?

Dephinix
Mar 18, 2015, 07:26 PM
I believe the numpad? 1-6 should be your weapons on palette, while 7-9 are your sub palettes. I do both, since reaching for my numpad on this desk sucks.

wefwq
Mar 18, 2015, 07:43 PM
Whats the best/quickest way to swap weapons? I've been using the middle button on my mouse to activate the weapon menu and then scrolling with the mouse wheel to select the weapon. This takes way too much time and is super prone to error by scrolling too far or too slow.

I'm sure there is a better way to do this, I just haven't been able to figure out what the preferred method is for weapon swapping. Thoughts?
if your keyboard has numpad, 1-6 will instant swap your weapon palette.
If you don't have numpad, you can set your chat macro and use it to swap weapon palette (/mpal# replace # with 1~6.)

Sizustar
Mar 18, 2015, 08:19 PM
Can you give me some examples if you can?

For example?
Like Force Rod and Tali, some have potentional that grant 16% bonus damage for X-element, then you'de want the weapon to have the same element to take advantage of Element Conversion skill of Force.

hoangsea
Mar 18, 2015, 08:47 PM
anyone can explain Crazy galatics (12* new knuckle at TD3 XH) potential ?

Sizustar
Mar 18, 2015, 08:51 PM
anyone can explain Crazy galatics (12* new knuckle at TD3 XH) potential ?

This one?
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B8%E3% 83%BC%E3%82%AE%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%86 %E3%82%A3%E3%82%B9

Increase chance of big first when doing Meteor Fist PA.

hoangsea
Mar 18, 2015, 11:43 PM
This one?
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B8%E3% 83%BC%E3%82%AE%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%86 %E3%82%A3%E3%82%B9

Increase chance of big first when doing Meteor Fist PA.

so the big hit is that one fist only ?
do you know the different of multi small fist and big fist damage ?

.Jack
Mar 19, 2015, 12:06 AM
Is this any good? I'm not familiar with things outside or FO so I might upgrade it out of boredom if it's something worth selling later on if they add 12* trading if so. It also came as dark so I dunno if that good or not.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/VGzaf7E.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Bellion
Mar 19, 2015, 12:15 AM
^It's honestly not worth using.

As for RNG boosting fist potential:
It pretty much increases the big fist chance, reduces the weakest fist chance, and leaves the mid fist chance alone!

Lvl 3 = 0% chance of weakest fist, it seems. It's approximately 15-20% chance of big fist. Rest of the 80-85% chance is for mid fist.

hoangsea
Mar 19, 2015, 01:50 AM
^It's honestly not worth using.

As for RNG boosting fist potential:
It pretty much increases the big fist chance, reduces the weakest fist chance, and leaves the mid fist chance alone!

Lvl 3 = 0% chance of weakest fist, it seems. It's approximately 15-20% chance of big fist. Rest of the 80-85% chance is for mid fist.

so it's still an crap pot right ?
meteor fist is an weak PA, this knuckle maybe useful if SEGA try to buff meteor fist or make the 2nd pot :-?

AzurEnd
Mar 19, 2015, 02:48 AM
Did they change Acro Effect on the Double Sabre or am I just a moron?

I thought Acro Effect was suppose to give you I-frames during certain parts of the PA but ive noticed it has Just Guard Frames on the start up of the PA.

Has it always been like this?

AlphaBlob
Mar 19, 2015, 04:42 AM
Is there anything cheaper than costume when it come to AC scratch item for recycle shop?
Anyone? :/

Rakurai
Mar 19, 2015, 04:45 AM
Nope.

Depending on the ship, I'd say 200K-300K is about as cheap as it gets.

Sizustar
Mar 19, 2015, 04:53 AM

Accessories Tickets?

Search for 6* or more.

But usually the best time to buy cheap is when the new AC scratch start, and people are getting rid of extra stuff cheaply.

emeraude
Mar 19, 2015, 05:04 AM
If you manage to catch a good time you can grab 180k costumes, some people sell for that low just to get rid of stuff. Look at male voices/cast female voices too, they sometimes drop quite low.

NovaanVerdiano
Mar 19, 2015, 08:38 AM
If I affix a status onto my DBs, Poison for example, can Photon Blades trigger the status? Or am I limited to PAs/normal attacks?

Arkios
Mar 19, 2015, 11:11 AM
What does it mean when an NPC has a present/gift icon next to the "Talk" option? It seems like it increases their happiness (whatever it's called with the smiley face icon), but wasn't sure what triggered this option and whether it actually does anything useful.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 19, 2015, 11:15 AM
What does it mean when an NPC has a present/gift icon next to the "Talk" option? It seems like it increases their happiness (whatever it's called with the smiley face icon), but wasn't sure what triggered this option and whether it actually does anything useful.

It means you did x amount of things with the pc. You completed their client orders, took them on dates(or group dates), or in some cases help them during e trials.

It's for a title for getting to be their friend.

wefwq
Mar 19, 2015, 11:32 AM
That means, if you select "Talk" to that NPC while interacting, they'll give you a small gift.

It can be triggered if you actively clear their client order/use their partner card on quest.

Lillifer
Mar 19, 2015, 11:56 AM
does anyone know what this outfit is called?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/gGTlh/1437844e57.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Xaeris
Mar 19, 2015, 12:23 PM
That's Prisoner-Issue Female Clothing (咎人囚人女性服).

Arkios
Mar 19, 2015, 02:00 PM
That means, if you select "Talk" to that NPC while interacting, they'll give you a small gift.

It can be triggered if you actively clear their client order/use their partner card on quest.

Awesome! Is it a random item or do certain NPCs give different "gifts"?

Anduril
Mar 19, 2015, 02:10 PM
Awesome! Is it a random item or do certain NPCs give different "gifts"?
They are set rewards. Here's a (partial?) list of them.
(http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/partner_1.php#reward)

Vatallus
Mar 19, 2015, 02:17 PM
If I affix a status onto my DBs, Poison for example, can Photon Blades trigger the status? Or am I limited to PAs/normal attacks?

Photon Blades can trigger the status.

knight1301
Mar 19, 2015, 03:12 PM
Which one is better "200 s-atk" or " 0.08 damage multiply" ?

NovaanVerdiano
Mar 19, 2015, 03:25 PM
Photon Blades can trigger the status.

Oh, sweet. Thanks.

Andreooo
Mar 19, 2015, 03:59 PM
I just hit 75 and am curious about ultimate quests. I did 3 runs last night and i had a premium drink bonus, tri boost, and 250% rare drop bonus, along with the event bonus thats currently going on. Im looking for a Sarce punisher and an ares rifle. I dont expect to ge tthem very easily but im wondering how rare they are.

milranduil
Mar 19, 2015, 04:15 PM
I just hit 75 and am curious about ultimate quests. I did 3 runs last night and i had a premium drink bonus, tri boost, and 250% rare drop bonus, along with the event bonus thats currently going on. Im looking for a Sarce punisher and an ares rifle. I dont expect to ge tthem very easily but im wondering how rare they are.

lol good luck. Expect to kill hundreds, if not thousands, before you get what you want.

Arkios
Mar 19, 2015, 04:47 PM
Do EXP boosts stack with the "Boost Weekend"?

Also, do EXP + TriBoosts stack?

If so, would stacking a 100% XP boost, with a 100% TriBoost equal 250% XP during the boost event? (Or is my math way off here?)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 19, 2015, 04:49 PM
Which one is better "200 s-atk" or " 0.08 damage multiply" ?

.08 as in 8%? If it's unconditional, and your S atk is over 2k already, 8% should be the winner.

Anduril
Mar 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
Do EXP boosts stack with the "Boost Weekend"?

Also, do EXP + TriBoosts stack?

If so, would stacking a 100% XP boost, with a 100% TriBoost equal 250% XP during the boost event? (Or is my math way off here?)
Yes it stacks. Boost week is +150%EXP, and let's say you have a full +30% Daily Boost, plus your posited +100%EXP and +100% Triboost would be +380%EXP. Keep in mind this is adding on to what is a 100%EXP gain when doing the calculations, so the 150% boost from the week actually means 2.5x EXP; with all your boosts it can reach up to 4.8x EXP, so this means a lv1 Oodan will give 24EXP instead of just 5EXP.
In other words, the calculation is:
Total EXP = Normal EXP + (Normal EXP*[percentage of total boost]).

Atlantis419
Mar 19, 2015, 06:07 PM
I need advice on which one of the double sabers would be better, the tenimuso or the nox cadina. I'm talking strictly damage output, not style.

Dephinix
Mar 19, 2015, 06:31 PM
I threw them in a lazy damage calc, and they came out the close to the same when considering both a crit and pp slayer are executed. If you're using crit strike
with the stance crit bonuses for a total of 70% crit chance, I would take the Nox. In my experience, pp consumption doesn't seem like an issue for double sabers,
so you'll probably have to work more for PP Slayer and Black Heart to be active. Tenimuso had a small bit more power while under both conditions, like 700 more damage
on Chaos Riser.

Nyansan
Mar 19, 2015, 06:55 PM
How much is 'too much PP' for a RA/BR and a BR/HU? I know Saiki solves problems with PP but I need to know what values my PP should be hovering around when making a set

red1228
Mar 19, 2015, 07:27 PM
How much is 'too much PP' for a RA/BR and a BR/HU? I know Saiki solves problems with PP but I need to know what values my PP should be hovering around when making a set

Think that is more of a personal question. Some people want that 170+ PP. Some are "just fine" with 120 PP.

If you are already playing those class combos, ask yourself this: With the amount of PP you have now, do YOU feel you need more PP? Or is the current amount you run with enough for everything you do?

If you are already doing just fine with (for example) 130 PP, then you should put more offensive affixes on your units. If you feel yourself running out of juice too often or run into "I could have killed it, if I had enough PP for just one more attack" situations: Throw some Spirita III or PP+10 Crafts onto your units.

Lillifer
Mar 19, 2015, 07:43 PM
what support items could i use when extending equipment?

Also, how do I put a custom avatar on this website? :-?

Anduril
Mar 19, 2015, 07:55 PM
what support items could i use when extending equipment?

Also, how do I put a custom avatar on this website? :-?
Crafting support items.
(http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/craft_1.php#support)
Custom avatars for the forum are only for a privileged few, including mods and winners of certain contests.

nathanielzor
Mar 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
Can anyone confirm if having completed abduction increases your chances of Clone Emergency Code while your character is still cloned?

Nyansan
Mar 19, 2015, 09:57 PM
Think that is more of a personal question. Some people want that 170+ PP. Some are "just fine" with 120 PP.

If you are already playing those class combos, ask yourself this: With the amount of PP you have now, do YOU feel you need more PP? Or is the current amount you run with enough for everything you do?

If you are already doing just fine with (for example) 130 PP, then you should put more offensive affixes on your units. If you feel yourself running out of juice too often or run into "I could have killed it, if I had enough PP for just one more attack" situations: Throw some Spirita III or PP+10 Crafts onto your units.

I see, I guess I'll have to affix damage boosts first, try it out then see if I need more PP.

Rakurai
Mar 19, 2015, 10:26 PM
Are the Ideal weapons stronger then the Ares weapons when the latent on the latter is at full power?

I know they're definitely better assuming the PB gauge is empty, which gives them the edge against EQ bosses like the Dark Falz and Magatsu, as you can only build PB there is by getting hit.

final_attack
Mar 19, 2015, 10:47 PM
Are the Ideal weapons stronger then the Ares weapons when the latent on the latter is at full power?

I know they're definitely better assuming the PB gauge is empty, which gives them the edge against EQ bosses like the Dark Falz and Magatsu, as you can only build PB there is by getting hit.

Yes, Ideal is still better for bosses.

Example with tmg :
Base R-Atk : 1,000
Affixes : 400 (weapon, unit +100 Atk)

Ideal Weapon Attack : 1295 + 777 (at 60 ele) = 2072
Ares Weapon Attack : 1402 + 841 (at 60 ele) = 2243

- Assuming them at Lv3 potential ..... Ideal = 18% increase, Ares = 10% increase -
ideal Weapon damage = ( 1000 + 400 + 2072 ) * 1.18 = 4,096.96
Ares Weapon damage (Full Photon Gauge) = ( 1000 + 400 + 2243 ) * 1.1 = 4,007.3

The gap should be widen as Atk grows though. Even if it's just a tiny little bit (negligible, really).

Ideal is stronger by a little bit (2% maybe). And Ideal will allow you to use PB without any penalty to damage should you want to use it too.

wefwq
Mar 19, 2015, 10:59 PM

Assuming both weapon has exact same element type and value, with both at level 3 latent, and exact same affixes:
-Ares are better overall
-Ares deals better damage to mobs
-Ideal only better on Falz/Magatsu EQ due to how Ares latent works

But once PB is filled, once again Ares will win the contest.

Inconvenient
Mar 20, 2015, 12:26 AM
Hi, just coming back to PSO2 after a very very long time.

What is the best subclass for RA now? And what are some of the top combinations of classes today?

Rakurai
Mar 20, 2015, 03:32 AM
Yes, Ideal is still better for bosses.

Example with tmg :
Base R-Atk : 1,000
Affixes : 400 (weapon, unit +100 Atk)

Ideal Weapon Attack : 1295 + 777 (at 60 ele) = 2072
Ares Weapon Attack : 1402 + 841 (at 60 ele) = 2243

- Assuming them at Lv3 potential ..... Ideal = 18% increase, Ares = 10% increase -
ideal Weapon damage = ( 1000 + 400 + 2072 ) * 1.18 = 4,096.96
Ares Weapon damage (Full Photon Gauge) = ( 1000 + 400 + 2243 ) * 1.1 = 4,007.3

The gap should be widen as Atk grows though. Even if it's just a tiny little bit (negligible, really).

Ideal is stronger by a little bit (2% maybe). And Ideal will allow you to use PB without any penalty to damage should you want to use it too.

I feel like I've been wasting my time knowing that the gap is so tiny now.

I guess that extra 100 or so attack on the Ares weapons goes a long way in offsetting the advantage the Ideal weapons have on their latent.

Sizustar
Mar 20, 2015, 03:40 AM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/RpqZC0I.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Perfect Chaos
Mar 20, 2015, 04:26 AM
Do you have a link to that file directly? I would love to have a copy of that file!

AutumnChronicle
Mar 20, 2015, 04:44 AM
What's the Change Photon Color option at the equipment lab for?

final_attack
Mar 20, 2015, 04:46 AM
What's the Change Photon Color option at the equipment lab for?

Challenge Mode weapon only. You can change it's fashion a bit (by changing photon color)

AutumnChronicle
Mar 20, 2015, 07:18 AM
Darn, I thought we could finally change the colour of our PAs. :(

Anyway, I just unlocked XH! Could someone tell me what's the recommended difficulty to run EQs on? I seem to see lots of maxed out characters on SH EQs... for example, do people just kill Arms or Apostles on SH then shift to XH once Falz/Luther appears? How about TD?

Alucard V
Mar 20, 2015, 07:51 AM
Can anyone tell me what I need to kill for Nagisa's last CO? Non-tweeker.

wefwq
Mar 20, 2015, 08:17 AM
Darn, I thought we could finally change the colour of our PAs. :(

Anyway, I just unlocked XH! Could someone tell me what's the recommended difficulty to run EQs on? I seem to see lots of maxed out characters on SH EQs... for example, do people just kill Arms or Apostles on SH then shift to XH once Falz/Luther appears? How about TD?
Since SH are easier, thus will result in more potential run and of course will be result in more cubes, capped players tend to play on SH instead of XH since XH mobs has more HP and take longer to kill.
You can safely stay in SH EQ since more kill = more EXP anyway.

The only reason to go to XH EQ are it's *12 drop chance and challenge for seasoned players tbh.

Anduril
Mar 20, 2015, 08:19 AM
Can anyone tell me what I need to kill for Nagisa's last CO? Non-tweeker.
Her last kill order is one Rappy, after which she gives you her card, then you have to run some Free Fields.

SOURCE: PSO2 jp wiki (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2583%25A9%25E3%25 82%25A4%25E3%2582%25A2%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2583%25 88%25E3%2582%25AA%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%2583%2580%25 E3%2583%25BC%252F%25E3%2583%258A%25E3%2582%25AE%25 E3%2582%25B5&usg=ALkJrhgyUVt3qDuQnJFE7fpvwwl_70rSiw)

Alucard V
Mar 20, 2015, 08:52 AM
Thank you. XD

Cure Shock
Mar 20, 2015, 11:43 AM
There's a way to search in Visiphone for weapons and units with 2 specific abilities? Or just one at once?

final_attack
Mar 20, 2015, 11:48 AM
There's a way to search in Visiphone for weapons and units with 2 specific abilities? Or just one at once?

Just 1 atm. They did say that they want to implement 2 ability at once, for now, not yet.

Valen13
Mar 20, 2015, 12:22 PM
if i reset my crafted gear, will i be able to sell it or is it still bound to me?

Ordy
Mar 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
No, even if you reset the extended item, you still won't be able to sell it.

Arkios
Mar 20, 2015, 01:23 PM
Are there any good early level units/armor to shoot for?

I'm currently a 30 TE/25 FO and have been using the same equipment since like level 10. I seem to only find 2-4 star units as well.

I looked at crafting, but I don't have the components to craft/extend any units yet. (I think I need to de-synthesize some rare units to get the components)

Nyansan
Mar 20, 2015, 01:32 PM
Are there any good early level units/armor to shoot for?

I'm currently a 30 TE/25 FO and have been using the same equipment since like level 10. I seem to only find 2-4 star units as well.

I looked at crafting, but I don't have the components to craft/extend any units yet. (I think I need to de-synthesize some rare units to get the components)

Do EP3 matter board 3-1 to get a full hiei set which is already somewhat decently affixed. Then when you have access to VH difficulty, desynth any 10* units you find for crafting materials. Then use the mats to craft a Negro set with PP.

thehondachef
Mar 20, 2015, 01:35 PM
You can also buy units from a player shop, up to 9* without a pass.

Alternatively you can buy crafting components from a player shop as well.

Arkios
Mar 20, 2015, 03:46 PM
Thank you both for the replies! Super helpful.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 20, 2015, 05:42 PM
Brushing up on Bows for the moment. Is there any known combos that haven't been nerfed or wouldn't get me into trouble for using with chase arrow?

Andreooo
Mar 20, 2015, 07:13 PM
Im a 75 RA 50 HU and im wondering how i should go about lvling my Hu to 75. I feel like im very week when i switch to a Hu main class and RA sub. should i get gear for hunters and play as a hunter would or should i just use an all class rifle.
My mag is a pure R atk mag.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 20, 2015, 08:31 PM
Im a 75 RA 50 HU and im wondering how i should go about lvling my Hu to 75. I feel like im very week when i switch to a Hu main class and RA sub. should i get gear for hunters and play as a hunter would or should i just use an all class rifle.
My mag is a pure R atk mag.

Get an hunter class rifle or an hunter class launcher and resume range. The Hu part actually makes you more sturdy with its survival talents.
The only thing you'll miss is sharpshooter, bullet keep, and 10*+ ratk bonus.

XbikXBd
Mar 21, 2015, 01:07 AM
When is the Lukmin Mag coming out thought it was in the 3rd Ep Package?

Lillifer
Mar 21, 2015, 01:23 AM
When is the Lukmin Mag coming out thought it was in the 3rd Ep Package?

hm i have no idea, dont see it anywhere in this article.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-ep-3-deluxe-package/ :-?

wefwq
Mar 21, 2015, 01:47 AM
Brushing up on Bows for the moment. Is there any known combos that haven't been nerfed or wouldn't get me into trouble for using with chase arrow?
What did you mean with get into trouble, eh?
Chase Arrow x3 + Banishing Arrow + Final Nemesis/Kamikaze are great for damage building, but it's require lots of PP and time in order to set it up.

Scale of Judgment
Mar 21, 2015, 06:46 AM
What did you mean with get into trouble, eh?
Chase Arrow x3 + Banishing Arrow + Final Nemesis/Kamikaze are great for damage building, but it's require lots of PP and time in order to set it up.

Oh, was referring to chain building with brgu :X

Viash
Mar 21, 2015, 07:23 AM
Is there any way to trade 10/11* weapons between players? We both have premium and both have trade passes, but it doesn't seem to be an option. Trying to put it up on the shop for cheap and do it that way seems way too risky for something of significant value.

final_attack
Mar 21, 2015, 07:26 AM
Is there any way to trade 10/11* weapons between players? We both have premium and both have trade passes, but it doesn't seem to be an option. Trying to put it up on the shop for cheap and do it that way seems way too risky for something of significant value.

It's the other way around if you have the base Meseta ..... put it higher, transfer back the money via trade.

emeraude
Mar 21, 2015, 07:28 AM
if you don't mind missing the tax money you could put the 10*/11* up for 100k or so and just buy/trade stuff back to make the difference. Unless it's worth like 5mil+ and the buyer doesn't have that sort of cash, then I don't think you have any other options.

knight1301
Mar 21, 2015, 01:31 PM
What did I get after completed a craft request? Material?

Zorafim
Mar 21, 2015, 04:13 PM
I need a youtube video with just this song. (https://youtu.be/OiUmRujYUrA?t=18m5s) Can anyone give me a link or name to it?

Kondibon
Mar 21, 2015, 04:21 PM
I need a youtube video with just this song. (https://youtu.be/OiUmRujYUrA?t=18m5s) Can anyone give me a link or name to it?
It's the second half of the PSO2 arrange of "The Whole New World"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yeg8XkdPs

EDIT: The one in the forest section is called Bright Symphony. I didn't see any youtube videos of it, but it's on the OST.

Zorafim
Mar 21, 2015, 04:27 PM
Thank you kindly

Sizustar
Mar 21, 2015, 05:51 PM

Depends on the quest, they show the prize for completing the quest anyway

Nyansan
Mar 21, 2015, 07:55 PM
Edit: Nevermind, found someone who could craft.

Another question, what will happen to items in OTP storage if I decide to remove or transfer OTP from one device to another?

AutumnChronicle
Mar 21, 2015, 10:52 PM
What affects the cost of affixing? The slots/rarity of the fodder? Or the ability in particular?

Anduril
Mar 21, 2015, 10:53 PM
What affects the cost of affixing? The slots/rarity of the fodder? Or the ability in particular?
Item rarity and number of fodders used, I believe.

Another question, what will happen to items in OTP storage if I decide to remove or transfer OTP from one device to another?
I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to take the items out of the storage, but you just won't be able to put more into it even if they are stackable items that are already in there.

Atlantis419
Mar 21, 2015, 11:03 PM
Any of you guys order anything from nissan-yappon before? I'm looking for a reliable place to order the ps vita episode 3 deluxe and get it within a few days. I don't like play Asia to much anymore they take forever to send stuff.

wefwq
Mar 21, 2015, 11:11 PM
What request? Is it the one that being requested by the other player or from daily NPC?
If it's player you usually get a very small amount of meseta, and also completing their request will count as achivement prerequisite.
If it's from daily NPC, just navigate to the next tab, you'll see list of the item bonus (you'll also get a small amount of meseta), but those craft will not count towards achievement prerequisite.

Edit: Nevermind, found someone who could craft.

Just like what happen to premium storage when your premium expired, your item will be still there and you'll free to take it out anytime you want and it will stay there as long as you don't take it out, but you may not store any item there anymore, even for stackable (grinder, stones, etc) you can't put any item there.

Mainly:
- Number of fodder used
- Rarity of equipment that being affixed
Starting from 3+ fodder, affixing cost will starting to shoot skyhigh.

emeraude
Mar 21, 2015, 11:20 PM
Going to your room/team room removes your slot from the block you're in, right?
I'd try but I don't want to not be able to get into this friggin block again.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 21, 2015, 11:22 PM

.Yes.

wefwq
Mar 21, 2015, 11:23 PM
Going to my room, team room and shared ship counted as moving blocks, yes.

But sometimes, for some reason that i don't know what causing it... after coming back from my room i get sent back to the block that i came from, and it's full.

KazukiQZ
Mar 21, 2015, 11:27 PM
^Magic Photon~ =w=

A question, after entering AC code, does it has expiry date? I heard about 1 year expiration, but I'm not sure.

final_attack
Mar 21, 2015, 11:30 PM
AC got 1 year expiration date after last charge, yes.

AutumnChronicle
Mar 21, 2015, 11:30 PM
Ah darn, I've been doing it wrong and giving more meseta to Dudu than I needed to. T^T

Anyway, just out of curiosity, what affects the type of mag your support partner has? Is it their personality? I have a Leo, my original support partner has a Delphinus and my new one has a Lepus.

I believe it depends on how full the block is. Seems like I end up returning to the same block no matter how many times I go into my room, so long as the block isn't busy.

emeraude
Mar 21, 2015, 11:38 PM
Ah darn, I've been doing it wrong and giving more meseta to Dudu than I needed to. T^T

Anyway, just out of curiosity, what affects the type of mag your support partner has? Is it their personality? I have a Leo, my original support partner has a Delphinus and my new one has a Lepus.

I believe it depends on how full the block is. Seems like I end up returning to the same block no matter how many times I go into my room, so long as the block isn't busy.

I'll try changing blocks when I'm not doing the soul-crushing Anga jig. Boost week pls gib 13*

Support Partner mags depend on class and personality iirc.

yoshiblue
Mar 22, 2015, 01:56 AM
Think the contest winner Matsuko Deluxe will ever get a chip? :wacko:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1923&pictureid=27744[/SPOILER-BOX]

knight1301
Mar 22, 2015, 02:22 AM
Depends on the quest, they show the prize for completing the quest anyway

I mean people ask me for request not a daily request by some NPCs. Sorry for unclear question

What request? Is it the one that being requested by the other player or from daily NPC?
If it's player you usually get a very small amount of meseta, and also completing their request will count as achivement prerequisite.
If it's from daily NPC, just navigate to the next tab, you'll see list of the item bonus (you'll also get a small amount of meseta), but those craft will not count towards achievement prerequisite.

Oh I see, thank you!

elryan
Mar 22, 2015, 06:59 AM
Quick question, is it even possible to get Lv.17 AQ PA at the moment?

They're listed in wiki but I don't think Lv.17 drops in AQ... Or do they?

Thanks!

milranduil
Mar 22, 2015, 07:16 AM
Quick question, is it even possible to get Lv.17 AQ PA at the moment?

They're listed in wiki but I don't think Lv.17 drops in AQ... Or do they?

Thanks!

Only their respective area ones on SH.

BIG OLAF
Mar 22, 2015, 08:28 AM
ayyyy

so can anyone point me to any sort of guide for putting the latent things on units? I know absolutely nothing about it.

JaysonL
Mar 22, 2015, 08:41 AM
I need some AC scratch items to trade in for 1->7 grind skips. Whats the price of the most worthless AC scratch items. And can anyone list a few examples? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry about that, I am on ship 2.

untrustful
Mar 22, 2015, 08:50 AM
Depends on your ship.

final_attack
Mar 22, 2015, 09:02 AM
I need some AC scratch items to trade in for 1->7 grind skips. Whats the price of the most worthless AC scratch items. And can anyone list a few examples? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry about that, I am on ship 2.

Last time I heard, it's around 300k each. I bought them right below 300k before o_o

Non 7-11 items, non live event gifts (as far as I know), non game package bundle (Like Shizuru Costume, I think), rarity 7 or above. Scratch only.

JaysonL
Mar 22, 2015, 09:11 AM
Last time I heard, it's around 300k each. I bought them right below 300k before o_o

Non 7-11 items, non live event gifts (as far as I know), non game package bundle (Like Shizuru Costume, I think), rarity 7 or above. Scratch only.

Ah thanks, I was hoping for some examples that I can copy and paste into Visiphone but I suppose most male costumes and ugly accessory tickets works well enough.

final_attack
Mar 22, 2015, 09:13 AM
Funny enough, I bought those costumes for 2 Grind Skip too last time, half of them is female costumes though. I dunno if accessory tickets / Cast parts can be exchanged ..... I see ... so those can be exchanged o_o

jscfalcons
Mar 22, 2015, 09:23 AM
I have a question, what exactly are the episodes? I want the PS Vita version but there are several different versions. There is the Special Deluxe Package, Episode 2 Deluxe Package and Episode 3 Deluxe Package (which isn't out yet). No idea which one to get. What exactly do they add and is it on the cartridge or a code?

AutumnChronicle
Mar 22, 2015, 10:52 AM
I have a question, what exactly are the episodes? I want the PS Vita version but there are several different versions. There is the Special Deluxe Package, Episode 2 Deluxe Package and Episode 3 Deluxe Package (which isn't out yet). No idea which one to get. What exactly do they add and is it on the cartridge or a code?

PSO2's story mode is separated into episodes, so the numbering on the physical retail copies practically just indicates their time of release.

All the PSVita packages give you the game + some AC goodies like 30 Days Premium and Scape Dolls + some redeemable item codes for stuff like exclusive costumes and weapon camos. The only difference between them really is the cover art and the item codes you get; so I suggest checking PSUblog to see which package has items you'd like the most before making your purchase.

PSO2 Premium Package (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-jp-premium-package-t-shirts-and-goodies/)
PSO2 Premium Package Vol. 2 (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-premium-package-vol-2/)
PSO2 Ep.2 Deluxe Package (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-ep-2-deluxe-package/)
PSO2 Ep.3 Deluxe Package (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-ep-3-deluxe-package/)

jscfalcons
Mar 22, 2015, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the reply AutumChronicle. I'm guessing the codes wouldn't work with a US PSN? What about patches and updates with a US PSN? Also how much space does the game take up?

Anduril
Mar 22, 2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the reply AutumChronicle. I'm guessing the codes wouldn't work with a US PSN? What about patches and updates with a US PSN? Also how much space does the game take up?
The item codes are in-game, so it doesn't matter if the PSN account is US or JPN. From what I've heard, due to the way that the updates work, you'll probably want a 16GB memory card.

jscfalcons
Mar 22, 2015, 12:13 PM
The item codes are in-game, so it doesn't matter if the PSN account is US or JPN. From what I've heard, due to the way that the updates work, you'll probably want a 16GB memory card.

OK thanks. I've heard its pretty big although I can't seem to find a list of updates or something.

the_importer_
Mar 22, 2015, 05:54 PM
So I was working on my Ranger class and I eventually got this message:

[spoiler-box]http://i58.tinypic.com/30dh3ls.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I checked her orders, there was noting new.

KazukiQZ
Mar 22, 2015, 06:20 PM
^Try check Lisa too, she's the Ranger trainer after all.

Or, that message could be leftovers when you level-up Ranger enough, and gets to unlock Gunner (at level 25 iirc)

the_importer_
Mar 22, 2015, 06:28 PM
^Try check Lisa too, she's the Ranger trainer after all.

Or, that message could be leftovers when you level-up Ranger enough, and gets to unlock Gunner (at level 25 iirc)

No, Lisa had nothing new either. Your theory about the Gunner part is probably it. I don't recall how I got my Techer license last spring, but it was probably something like this.

KazukiQZ
Mar 22, 2015, 07:19 PM
^EP3 unlocks all classes from the start. But the message not removed after that could be lazy part of SEGA xD

SkylyVi
Mar 22, 2015, 09:11 PM
how do you unlock potentials on weapons? (black heart, ancient oath, etc.)

Anduril
Mar 22, 2015, 09:20 PM
how do you unlock potentials on weapons? (black heart, ancient oath, etc.)
Grind them to +10 at Dudu/Monica in the Shop area, then select "Unlock Weapon Potential." Unlocking lv.1 potentials costs 3 Photon Spheres on top of a meseta amount, lv.2 costs 4, and lv.3 costs 5. Each time you unlock a potential, the weapon will be reset to +0 grinds, so you'll have to regrind it to +10 to unlock the next potential level. So a lv.3 +10 weapon will cost 40 grind levels and 12 Photon Spheres.

munekun
Mar 23, 2015, 01:12 AM
I haven't played in a while and i noticed in the makeover salon certain accessories have an es on the corner of the thumbnails, what does this mean? Also on the hairstyles that are two-toned to change the second tone do you have to use a pass or is it free anytime?

Sizustar
Mar 23, 2015, 01:15 AM
I haven't played in a while and i noticed in the makeover salon certain accessories have an es on the corner of the thumbnails, what does this mean? Also on the hairstyles that are two-toned to change the second tone do you have to use a pass or is it free anytime?

It means that it can show up in PSO2es, the smartphone version of the game.

Two toned hair, is only availbale to specific hairstyle at this time.

emeraude
Mar 23, 2015, 01:24 AM
Have to use a salon pass to change the 2nd color. Else it defaults to black.

JaysonL
Mar 23, 2015, 02:46 AM
I've started PSO2 a while back with a bunch of friends in real life. We made a team with just us friends. Now, I am pretty much the only member left that is active along with 1 other that only plays when there nothing to do, like when its not boost week, ect... No idea why he does this but that is besides the point.

Anyways, I read about being able to merge team. Basically have another team shallow my team. My team was never too active with the team room so we never accumulated that many points. We have 35770 free and 44370 total. I am wondering if it is worth it to merge with only so few points. Basically, how useful is 35770/44370 points?

knight1301
Mar 23, 2015, 03:10 AM
I'm going to switch to Boucer DB, which Techniques/Recipe should I customize. I never use technique before so a little confused.

Sizustar
Mar 23, 2015, 03:23 AM
I'm going to switch to Boucer DB, which Techniques/Recipe should I customize. I never use technique before so a little confused.

You don't use Tech with a Dual Blade

knight1301
Mar 23, 2015, 03:44 AM
You don't use Tech with a Dual Blade

How about shifta, deband and resta?

Nyansan
Mar 23, 2015, 03:47 AM
How about shifta, deband and resta?

Shifta and Deband I believe the best customization to go with is Multi 3. For Resta Brilliant 3.

knight1301
Mar 23, 2015, 04:55 AM
Shifta and Deband I believe the best customization to go with is Multi 3. For Resta Brilliant 3.

Thank you!

Achelousaurus
Mar 23, 2015, 05:42 AM
How do people get 1000+HP resta?
A friend of mine got 1493 recently and mine is stuck at 450ish despite 105 t-atk Caduceus and FoTe with maxed light boost.

What am I missing? And can I get 800+ as Te as well?

Xaeris
Mar 23, 2015, 05:50 AM
T-Atk affixes on units + Shifta + Shifta Drink+ Team Tree Shifta + Brilliant Resta craft = unnecessarily huge Restas.

final_attack
Mar 23, 2015, 05:57 AM
+ Lv5 Resta Advance + Lv3 Healing Wind potential (+22% Resta, I think) ......... made to heal AIS (should the user derp'ed when using it, tanking every single hits the enemies thrown) and for healing super-HP Tank players (made this build to support my pure tank friend before, and it was when I'm going pure support too).

I think I've reached 1300 before, at lvl 70 ..... +60 T-Atk affixes on units, +60 on weapon, Shifta, Shifta Drink, Lv3 Potential +10 Crafted Girl heart (Talis *8, I think), broken mag (20-ish T-Atk I think), Maxed Photon Flare (and advance), Lv5 Resta Advance, Lv10 Shifta Advance.

Achelousaurus
Mar 23, 2015, 06:14 AM
Hmm, I gotta ask him again. He's not in a team atm and only uses a light and a lightning talis.

I sure gotta recraft my resta though cause if the first tick can heal to (almost) full, it saves a hell lot of time. Especially if I can get decent numbers without charging it..

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2015, 08:42 AM
Team Storage Boxes, can they be used to share anything? Like 11* units and 12 & 13* weapons?

final_attack
Mar 23, 2015, 09:18 AM
Team Storage Boxes, can they be used to share anything? Like 11* units and 12 & 13* weapons?

Nope. Those account bound / can't be traded, can't be stored on team storage.

the_importer_
Mar 23, 2015, 10:02 AM
Nope. Those account bound / can't be traded, can't be stored on team storage.

Crap, they really thought of everything.

final_attack
Mar 23, 2015, 10:19 AM
Crap, they really thought of everything.

I know that feels. I tried that before too lol
Found it when I thought it's a great idea lol

RedRaz0r
Mar 23, 2015, 10:52 AM
Got a couple quickies:
1. Havent been on for a while. Why do some people have blue names?

2. How are people grinding levels these days? Trying to make use of this boost event, and am around level 65

Nyansan
Mar 23, 2015, 10:55 AM
1. Blue names = people who are in a party
2. Use Exp boosters + Triboosts on EQs like TD3, Arms, Luther as they give you a level or two. Outside of EQs find someone to do SHAQs with

AutumnChronicle
Mar 23, 2015, 11:22 AM
For exclusive XHEQ drops like Hyakkaryoran or Zirenheit, can you only get them by reaching the end and killing the boss or is it possible to get them just by randomly running around and killing mobs with everyone else?

Anduril
Mar 23, 2015, 11:36 AM
For exclusive XHEQ drops like Hyakkaryoran or Zirenheit, can you only get them by reaching the end and killing the boss or is it possible to get them just by randomly running around and killing mobs with everyone else?
They are area drops, so any enemy in the mission can drop them.

Oemz
Mar 23, 2015, 11:49 AM
What attributes would be most recommended for Vibras Bow/Rikauteri? Got two bows from TD3 and don't know what attributes to put on them. Currently have an ice Vibras.

Aquanos
Mar 23, 2015, 06:32 PM
how long does it normally take for team tree buffs to rotate?

Magicks
Mar 23, 2015, 06:51 PM
What attributes would be most recommended for Vibras Bow/Rikauteri? Got two bows from TD3 and don't know what attributes to put on them. Currently have an ice Vibras.

As in the T-ATK 11* bow? I don't use one (yet), but I've heard it's best to use it as either Light or Ice. The idea would be to use it for Element Conversion as a FO/BR, Banish Arrow into Ragrants/IllBarta spam until the Banish Arrow blows.

If we're talking about the Vibras Bow 10*, potential is Negative Hunter. So make it Light to synergize with that potential.

AutumnChronicle
Mar 23, 2015, 08:18 PM
If I have a Rare Drop Rate Boost active, does it still apply even when I'm not the one breaking the crystal or for mobs that I don't kill? Or is it exclusive to only the things that I stab and club to death?

Nyansan
Mar 23, 2015, 08:27 PM
If I have a Rare Drop Rate Boost active, does it still apply even when I'm not the one breaking the crystal or for mobs that I don't kill? Or is it exclusive to only the things that I stab and club to death?

RDR boosts apply even if you aren't the one who killed mobs or broke crystal

Pirrip
Mar 23, 2015, 08:47 PM
Does Rare Force Mastery apply on my Force main class if I'm using a rare 11 weapon that is not a rod or talis? Like an Elyusion for example.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 23, 2015, 08:51 PM
Yeah, works on any weapon category.

Pirrip
Mar 23, 2015, 09:45 PM
Red hot d*ckings! Thanks!

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 23, 2015, 09:46 PM
Is the 12* Sword with Blackheart worth grinding if it's not 50%?

Shinamori
Mar 23, 2015, 09:47 PM
I'm actually wondering that myself.

RadiantLegend
Mar 23, 2015, 10:16 PM
Personally, I went with the sacrifice bite 12* sword over lightning Espada.

Dephinix
Mar 23, 2015, 10:44 PM
Is that 20-25% for all damage while using sword?

red1228
Mar 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
Is the 12* Sword with Blackheart worth grinding if it's not 50%?

Depends on what you already have.

I just tested three swords against SH Za Oodans (Forest Explore) as I myself have a 27% light +20 Lightning Espada.

Weapons tested were the following:

Bio Glion+10, 50% ice (Lv 1 Potential, JA Damage+6%)
Lightning Espada+10, 27% light (Lv1 Potential, Attack+300 when PP is 50% or lower)
Ikutachi+10 *crafted to Extend Lv9*, 50% fire (Lv3 Potential, Damage+20% to Natives)

The Bio Glion has 1197 attack.
The Lighting Espada has 1292 attack.
The Ikutachi has 1167 attack.

I used a fully charged, Just Attack'd Guilty Break (empty sword gear, only using maxed out Fury Stance & Shifta Drink EX) against a Lv63 Za Oodan.

The Bio Glion did about 8200.
The Lightning Espada did about 8690 (with less than 50% pp. Over 50% pp, it fell to barely 8000).
The Ikutachi did about 9200.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 24, 2015, 12:21 AM
Is that 20-25% for all damage while using sword?

No, just tech damage. It's terrible for use as an actual sword.

Dephinix
Mar 24, 2015, 12:25 AM
I will send an army of goblins after Radiant now. Thank you.

Zakvvv666
Mar 24, 2015, 09:07 AM
Just got my Ideal Larc, wondering how to change color, I can't find out anywhere

Kondibon
Mar 24, 2015, 09:16 AM
Just got my Ideal Larc, wondering how to change color, I can't find out anywhere
Dudu/Monica should have an option for it.

Zakvvv666
Mar 24, 2015, 09:38 AM
Thanks, I feel dumb for not noticing the entire time I was grinding/affixing it lol

AutumnChronicle
Mar 24, 2015, 10:01 AM
Is it normal to fail XH Tower Defense? I've been playing with random public players and we'll do relatively well for the first few rounds and then just get wrecked during the last few waves. T^T

ExtraEMIYA
Mar 24, 2015, 11:00 AM
why does my Naberius Normal,Hard and VH TACOs all reset in a week? done it 2 days ago and needs to wait 5 days more. i thought it was 22hours reset?. done it solo(+3npc lol) rank A. is it 1 week cooldown because its the first time im reporting the CO? link:>> h t t p ://tinyurl.com/lh5lhzj needs 10 post count for image/link posting =.=

Magicks
Mar 24, 2015, 11:02 AM
why does my Naberius Normal,Hard and VH TACOs all reset in a week? done it 2 days ago and needs to wait 5 days more. i thought it was 22hours reset?. done it solo(+3npc lol) rank A. is it 1 week cooldown because its the first time im reporting the CO? link:>> h t t p ://tinyurl.com/lh5lhzj needs 10 post count for image/link posting =.=

TACOs have been changed since Episode 3; they're no longer daily, they're weekly now.

ExtraEMIYA
Mar 24, 2015, 11:09 AM
oh ic, welp all the online guide keep saying 22hours so i thought it was weird, and when i did dem TACOes pre-DDOS on old character it was 22hours cd too, just rejoined 2 weeks ago, and did TACO after so long.

Well thanks anyways xD

RadiantLegend
Mar 24, 2015, 12:09 PM
I will send an army of goblins after Radiant now. Thank you.
I'm a silly goose. I thought it was for sword PAs. I had it all affixed and junk.

Magicks
Mar 24, 2015, 12:59 PM
I have a few questions:

1. Is there a Team Thread? Looking for a team right now that I can stay with. And it would be more reassuring than applying randomly through the Team Recruitment terminal in PSO2 when I can barely read their descriptions. ;;

2. What is the general consensus for affixes on weapons? I know that +60[]ATK is preferred, but unsure what is an alright amount for a weapon.

3. Good TMGs that work from mid-range? Helen Triggers are nice, but I have a little bit of a difficult time sticking to enemies and picking out weakpoints for CT and WB.

4. How do you level up your subclasses that don't use your main class mag? I was thinking about getting a second character up, but worried about having to level up Hunter when that character will be RA main-class. (The reason being that I don't want to invest in feeding another mag on a character that I may not be using frequently. That takes awhile to get going. ;; )

TheszNuts
Mar 24, 2015, 01:09 PM
I have a few questions:

1. Is there a Team Thread? Looking for a team right now that I can stay with. And it would be more reassuring than applying randomly through the Team Recruitment terminal in PSO2 when I can barely read their descriptions. ;;

2. What is the general consensus for affixes on weapons? I know that +60[]ATK is preferred, but unsure what is an alright amount for a weapon.

3. Good TMGs that work from mid-range? Helen Triggers are nice, but I have a little bit of a difficult time sticking to enemies and picking out weakpoints for CT and WB.

4. How do you level up your subclasses that don't use your main class mag? I was thinking about getting a second character up, but worried about having to level up Hunter when that character will be RA main-class. (The reason being that I don't want to invest in feeding another mag on a character that I may not be using frequently. That takes awhile to get going. ;; )

Our team description is in English but no one reads it we noticed...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 24, 2015, 01:22 PM
What does a random fresh alt have to do to make zieg's COs available?

TheszNuts
Mar 24, 2015, 01:38 PM

Lvl 60 iirc

emeraude
Mar 24, 2015, 01:41 PM
Get to 60?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 24, 2015, 01:50 PM
Lvl 60 iirc

In order to get craftsmans seals? Are you sure? I'm getting conflicting info.

TheszNuts
Mar 24, 2015, 01:54 PM
In order to get craftsmans seals? FFfffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

Used to be any level but I guess ppl took advantage of it to where sega had to step in.