Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Wartecher

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

When it comes to the defensive qualities, they don't excel over fF at any of them, but they are pretty close.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu-job-percentages.php

Along with the close HP and DFP, you get the added EVP, which means if you don't block a hard hit completely, you can still take the blow quite well.

As for Debuffs, I personally only find myself using Jellen to further decrease the amount of damage taken, which sometimes can mean the difference between getting knocked down or not.

Edit:

This actually caused my curiosity to take a test. Below is the results :

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 18, 2008 at 05:08 PM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Although WT has been my favorite class from the beginning, I think it needs to be seriously revamped. With the recent boosts to GT and FI it has fallen behind. I'd say screw the lv 30 buffs. Go ahead and give us a 30/20/40/20 setup. When we get the master class updates, this would give each techer class different buff lvs, which just makes sense to me. This would make the WT unique as well as giving them the lv 40 skill that they need without overpowering them. Maybe throw in an S rank sword and A rank rod to further emphasize the whole "FT and FF hybrid" idea. Thoughts?
    Sgt. Siege LV 130 Newman WT/GT

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver
    Well, here's my two cents and I've played as an Acrotecher and a Wartecher and my main is a Wartecher and I'll never change that. Now just so its out there, I read this entire thread and here's is my opinion and what I hope people take from my post and overall this thread:
    {big snip}
    Okay, now that really covers it. Balance is the key to mastering a WT. Numbers don't define you... your versatility and skill will. Know your place in the battlefield and you will master it fast enough. Someone said that this class posed a question "Am I a Fighter or am I a Techer?" I'll answer that question with this one? "When I go into battle today, what will I not be doing?"
    I agree completely, and thank you for such a thoughtful post! I would like to see some balancing without overpowering. I think the A rods would be a nice addition as would be lvl 30 PA's across the board but say 20 in bullets (can we consider setting the max variable to the 5's so we could get 25? ). I do agree that WT is definitely a jack-of-all-trades, and that's what appeals to me. I can be that value guy to provide that extra sword (or dagger) when needed, that little heal that preserves SUV's and nanos, the debuffing guy that helps to bring down the mobs more quickly, or the secret nuke that provides that makes the difference in bringing down the crowding masses. Very nicely put.