Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I actually did get a chance to try out Bite Stamp earlier on a 3* claw with my RAcast just for comparison versus some other AoE PAs I had. For what I saw, it was definitely worth of collecting claws for that PA alone. Unfortunately most of my higher end claws have Slide End on them, which I haven't found to be very useful in many situations.

At this time, I cannot provide any input for comparison towards double sabers as I haven't started using my hunter much yet.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

After reading a couple of posts in this thread... I have to agree and disagree with some of you.

Double Sabers do suck... INCOMPARISON to the old PSO double sabers. The hit range is so blasphemous compared to its previous predecessors.

However they are still very strong in dealing 1on1 damage against many monsters. Also they take a bit more skill to use because of the lame range they got now.

Also in terms of PA, Million Rave has to be the worst PA because rarely u can land all the hits. Tornado Dance is a bit more situational and I believe if you step back a bit before targetting the direction you want against an enemy(ies), you can land all your hits versus a large collision model monster like a Izhirak to atleast a size like Froutang. Cyclone Run is pretty nice but damage is lacking against high def monsters and single targets.
    Last edited by Para; Dec 11, 2009 at 07:33 PM.

So exactly how fast are Double Sabers at attacking?
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less.

Thank you all for your constructive, kind, open minded responces. If only we had some of these earlier, maybe on page one. ~_~

Yes, I agree, I may be basing my comparisons lightly off of how much they fail next to the PSO Double Sabers, or how they don't have the awesome Hucaseal animation but don't get me wrong, I'm still lightly basing them on how useless they are. They do have amazing single target damage compared to some weapons because of their high natural ATP but they have poor ATA to boot, also theyre slow and can only hit one target, and their PA.. well good luck w ith that though.

Im happy atleast one person has decided to try out Bite Stamp.

I've also decided to try out Bite Stamp and I love love love it; not only is it very powerful (provided you get the hang out of how to use it properly) but it's very fun as well. Claws are also surprisingly good weapons in their own right, even though the first two hits are only singles. And you simply cannot beat the ability to make your own uber 7-star claw with whatever stats you wish, provided you don't mind quitting and restarting for like 5 hours.

But I am curious, do Bite Stamp users need to use +ATA mags in SH? I've not gotten my Bite Stamper to SH yet, but from experience with my slicer FOmarl, you need like 520+ ATA to hit reliably in SH. Now, with the 25% ATA penalty with Bite Stamp, it would seem as though you need quite a bit of ATA---almost 700---to hit that magic number. That means I might need to make another pure hit mag, and if that's true I'd like to start that laborious process asap.

So any experienced claw users want to weigh in here?

Quote Originally Posted by ブルーベリー View Post
    Thank you all for your constructive, kind, open minded responces. If only we had some of these earlier, maybe on page one. ~_~
    Read: Agreeance with my opinion.

Which is fine, but until now you hated all the other responses because they didnt agree with you. I did recently get the chance to try out bite stamp with my HUnewhearl, and it is good. Good enough to trash anyone else's opinion by toeing the line of calling them stupid though? Hardly, but then again, nothing in this or any other game is. And of course the bolded part is just golden.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

This was my experience learning the weapons basicly, started using double sabers as soon as possibe I ALWAYS did this in PSO. Theyre working ok just not the same we could all agree.
    Find Cyclone Run PA and take mobs down! but gets a little relentless. I got a claw with bite stamp and it was great. Then when I got decent daggers I basicly stoped using the double sabers because they seemed more efficient at basic melee. But Im always collecting doubles
    the best one i found i think is that 7 star morgenlote but i dont really care for the looks of the thing...