View Poll Results: Which server interests you most?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ship ONE

3 2.46%
  • Ship TWO

97 79.51%
  • Ship THREE

1 0.82%
  • Ship FOUR

4 3.28%
  • Ship FIVE

1 0.82%
  • Ship SIX

2 1.64%
  • Ship SEVEN

3 2.46%
  • Ship EIGHT

0 0%
  • Ship NINE

1 0.82%
  • Ship TEN

0 0%
  • I don't want children!

10 8.20%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Well...pretty sure we all know which ship won this lol
    I'd be more comfortable on English server and by that saying where I can actually communicate with others better. (yes i know there are JP players who know english)
    Most of the JP characters I came across on Ship2 in the CBT knew english...or atleast enough understand.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    great... I was going to say this before we ran the actual poll, but we should have had a MULTIPLE CHOICE poll so that we can see which ships are the most popular so that we can have a secondary ship as well...

maybe run another poll also for secondary ship?
    Honestly, this is completely unnecessary. Ships are massive, with, IIRC, 50 blocks each. Plus we don't play on JP primetimes (except for the night owls among us).

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I hate kids...

I'll probarly stick to ship 2 like anyone else, just need to decide on more then 1 block because 20 will most likely be full constantly
    As mentioned previously, we just keep going to successive blocks (21, 22, etc.) if the previous ones are full. Very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Honestly, this is completely unnecessary. Ships are massive, with, IIRC, 50 blocks each. Plus we don't play on JP primetimes (except for the night owls among us).
    Yeah this.
    Most of us are on the other side of the world from them so I doubt there will be a problem with with being too crowded.

I don't really think the blocks matter too much since you can change blocks in like a second.

If these English patches stay consistent and thorough, I'd be fine with playing on the JPN servers in the situation that PSO2 is not released globally or has separated servers.

But preferably, I would opt for an actual English version by SEGA first.

Here's hoping the game is released globally with multiple language support like PSO was..

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I was on Ship 2 during the CBT but didn't know you could switch (or how to switch) blocks. lol I was so happy to play I didn't notice until afterwards that everybody from PSOW was even on block 20.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

hm, even if english servers were released i don't think i'd switch over because of the time i spent on my characters in the japanese servers.

if they offered a data transfer of my characters i may be more inclined to do it, but it doesn't seem like english servers will come out for pso2 until at least a year. they'd probably be super behind pso2 jp too, which would further discourage me from playing.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I'll stick to the Japanese servers even if English servers are released, specially after putting considerable time into characters on the Japanese servers.
    Plus, at this rate, I somewhat doubt there will be separate region servers, everyone may just end up using the same servers as it is, we just choose our ship (this is just me speculating, don't take my word for it).
    Also voted Ship 2, although my group of friends uses Block 15, but since we're all in the same Ship (which is what matters) it's easy to go from Block 15 to Block 20 and vice versa when no one else is on.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I don't see any reason to further complicate this matter. I'll be staying on ship 2.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Ship 2. Don't gonna change my opinion unless whole psow community will move to another.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fhin View Post
    ^This 'cause I need to play with Nedra.
    Of course we will play

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.