Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poignantswine View Post
    Coffee, and the ludicrous story I cooked up for myself, but mostly coffee.
    Ah, I forgot to mention this. A large inspiration for getting into this game at launch was thanks to a friend letting me use his account. Shortly after, I started work on my long (and still ongoing) fanfic for my characters.

The fanfic combined with my habit of caffeine intake, energy drinks and all the like, it really helped to get me into PSU.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

ok the people who inspired me hmmm

Mysterious-G she's a really nice person and very friendly even though i was overlooking her back then, and she gave me great items that i wasn't been able to get as it was not going to me, her dedication giving someone a gift even tho it would cost her a lot or losing her own item(s) is very admirable :3
    I'm really gald that i have met you, Thank you :3

I shall do the same to you as well when the tme comes :3

Arika what can i say, Arika's really a nice person and an admiration as i played with Ari on parties well equipped and cute char. Also helpful when needed :3

lessee if i can add more soon :l

and Thanks for the presents you two :3 *hugs both* :3
    Last edited by ashley50; Nov 1, 2008 at 04:38 AM.

I know this thread is just only about inspiration for this game, but that won't stop me from writing down why I like all of these persons. ;o

Raiden:
    Wow, writting this (Yes, this) first line took me 10 minutes. So many great things about you that I dunno where to start. Did you change much in my PSU life? Hmm... I guess you gave me some items, and you are the person I play with the whole time I can be here.
    You also made me use a race else than beast. xD
    Without you I would have never created Eliza or Jeanne. Prolly not even Susan.
    But that is nothing toooo special so far, don't you think? xP
    The thing that is special about you is that you (with a little pushing from my side..) let me see behind your characters, and see the person behind. And you are by far the greatest person I have ever met. I have learned to love everything about you. Well, sometimes you could be more honest, but I can live with it like this, too. ;x
    I can be a pain in the azz to deal with, but you manage to do it, and I thank you for that.
    You take me the way I am, and for that I really love you with all my heart, and as long as I have you, I have a reason to play PSU.

Arika:
    Ari...
    As I told you earlier, I would love to punch you in your face sometimes, but then again I would kiss the wound I dealt to you. Yeah... Love-hate.....
    Discussing with you is a pain. Whatever I say, you prove me wrong, and you show me things about me I did not know about myself. If you have a mind-reading tool, please send me a copy of it. I will pm you my address. >_>
    Well, you drive me mad during every discussion we have, but in the end I am glad that I talked to you. You are, without a doubt, the most wise person I know. But if it might ever happen that you do not know that to do, and need an advice, feel free to talk to me. I will lend you my ear.
    (As if you would ever need advice... ;o)
    If I ever feel like founding a cult, I will make you our god.
    Thank you for everything, Ari.

And SOA! Make Arika a GM freaking finally! She did more for this game than any other person! I am part of the phasion group, in which the events we hold are organized.
    And honestly, without Arika this group would be nothing but a bunch of fashion loving people. So I think I can thank her in the name of the whole Phasion Group.
    Again, thanks alot, Ari. :3
    She is the best that could happen to this game (/besides a regular update shedule), and teached many people that we all can help to improve this game.

Meer Campbell:
    Meer, you were my teacher, and a good friend.
    You showed me how to do.... everything. >_>
    Without you, I would still be a noob at this game.
    You also showed me that French people always get the rare stuff.
    But you deserve it. ;x
    We never talked much about personal things, but I like the way our relation goes.
    We just play and have fun. Without anything that could bother us.
    And as much money you lended to me.. I am sure I still owe you 99M. xD
    (If you ever decide to come back, forget about the 99M. ;x)

Johana:
    Jo, you simply are beautiful. We just play, and play, and play.
    And it never gets boring. I have no idea why. You just make this game so much more enjoyable. You are a generous, helpful, and gentle person to be with.
    I remember when I met you first. You were known as the 'speed-lvler', and I got jealous of that. xD
    I think we first partied at Foran. I saw you sitting there and thought: 'That guy thinks he levels sooooo fast, but I will beat him!'
    But on the same day we played for the first time, and I forgot about all of that. <3
    (I still beated you, hihihi.)
    You take a PSU break at the moment, cause of school and stuff. (And the lack of content...)
    If you do not come back, I will keep your 46% Rucar!
    But honestly, I would rather have you back.

Mia:
    You my friend, are the most bitter-sweet experience I ever had.
    I had some of my greatest, and some of my worst moments with you on PSU.
    You inspired me to spend many, many hours just with talking. xD
    (Kyr has 1800 hours, from which I talked at least 500 with you, I bet.)
    You teached me that some connections just have to be broken after a while.
    It did not work anymore.

You quitted, too...
    I will remember our shared moments.

There are many more great persons on here, but these are the ones I wanted to thank the most.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Nov 1, 2008 at 07:47 AM.

Lol epeen thread that turned into some TA fagg****

On topic:
    - The whole team at SoA for putting up with all the BS from SoJ and the playerbase
    - All the people who go to those support sessions to ask : "Do i look like a Jedi?" (I dunno how you guys do it...)
    - Chill & Ruby for putting up AND answering previously cited questions
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

I'm happy to see the responce I got from this thread. It was nice to give props to all your friends and Vets in this game that are still playing strong. I hope alot of the new players see how welcome they are to train hard in PSU and maybe inspire others someday.
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

SORA
    Aman'Der
    Hewitt
    Yoko Bloodfang
    Butane
    Batman
    Khristoffer
    DOM
    Death By Snu snu
    E-kun
    Valkyrie
    GJARE
    April
    Grimace
    ~my best friends on here i wouldnt be playing still if it wasnt for them
    Last edited by xXJoshXx; Nov 6, 2008 at 01:20 PM.

PSU Chars-Danger lvl170, Lil Miss Princess lvl128, ?.xX*o_o*Xx.? lvl104, Josh lvl133 U.S Ps2/Pc Server ♥ rip..♪

Pso2
    Danger-lvl 26 ship 2 ♥

only the best Acrotecher in the world Blacklady ! a good friend also...
    we hunt so many rares and had alot of fun just playing the game...thats how it should be! thx

so long

mAsTeR OuTi
    mAsTeR OuTi Lv. 180 (Cast/male/Gunmaster)
    BaD AnGeL Lv. 180 (Beast/female/Acrofighter)
    Nanami Lv. 180 (Cast/female/Fortegunner)
    Amaya Lv. 120 (NewMan/female/Masterforce)
    *{The Saint}* Lv. 161 (New/male/Masterforce)
    HaRD CanDy Lv. 170 (Beast/male/Fighmaster)

Hah, I am inspired by all the people who make Kef (Hrith) look retarded on forums which in this case, Drexxin has already done so. I retired from that long ago hah.

I am most of all inspired by Segac and anyone else including myself sucks at the game besides Segac. Segac for President!

Oh seriouslY? I iZ the best AT out of the whole universe, there, e-penut+9000000 to Finae, kthxbai!
    Finae - 150/20 Cast F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FM
    Iris - 150/20 Newman F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FT
    Shu - 150/20 Beast M FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/FM
    Astra - 120/20 Human F AF/AT

So many people to mention!

Let's see,

Myna. First person who I ever partied with. You showed me so much about PSU when I first started and helped me so much. I made like 20 friends just through you. Hopefully you'll get back on soon!

Gatz. You've been my longest friend from PSU that's still on(besides Kaz maybe). You've given me so much (gao rod much?! : DD) and I met some friends from you! Thanks for being such a great friend!

SORA. The person who I talk most to on PSU. :] You've been my biggest inspiration to TECH lvl and you make me laugh so much, it's amazing spamming with ya! DO NOT QUIT! D: FDSFNSA.

Mia Meow, my twin.<3 lol You make me laugh so much and are such a great person to be around! One day we will meet! :P

Dendyn Milo: You're always there to talk to, I've met a bunch of friends through you, and I would have never gotten my tesbra without ya! Thanks for being there.

All right enough with the paragraphs. xD
    Other amazing friends: Danger, Aman'der, Sovalou, Soubrette, Kazuya14, April, Neko, Furry, GJARE, Shiro, Ranubis, and everyone who doesn't hate me/has helped me through hunts, troubles, lack of updates, boredom, and all around help! : DDDD
    Last edited by hewitt; Nov 11, 2008 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleina View Post
    Lol epeen thread that turned into some TA fagg****
    Ele... your my new best friend in-game now because of that statement alone...

Come back to PSU already! XD

Pep.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?