Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default information regarding PS:P

A bunch of the information regarding Phantasy Star Portable is very different from what I have experianced (mostly in the Demo to Full switch).

Anyone else?

you sure you didnt happen to click into a PSU page.. i found myself following links from the PSP section and then further in (like link after link after link .. and the info was about PSU not PSP

somwhere some of the info links back to the PSU info..

i just always start over here

http://psupedia.info/PSP:Phantasy_Star_Portable

and usually what im looking for is the titles / the Battle types and various info but usually its been spot on

what info you talking about being wrong exactly?

I've only got Phantasm Prism to lv2 but didn't see it knocking anything down like the PS:P bullet description.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

If you're browsing through the database here, be sure to click on the "PSP" tabs in a page instead of the "Online" and "Offline" data tabs which apply to PSU. Information should be different between the 3 in some cases. If you find data that is different or missing for the PSP tab of the data, please submit it ;o.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    I've only got Phantasm Prism to lv2 but didn't see it knocking anything down like the PS:P bullet description.
    Yeah, nor did the original include anything like that. Removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxx View Post
    you sure you didnt happen to click into a PSU page.. i found myself following links from the PSP section and then further in (like link after link after link .. and the info was about PSU not PSP

somwhere some of the info links back to the PSU info..

i just always start over here

http://psupedia.info/PSP:Phantasy_Star_Portable

and usually what im looking for is the titles / the Battle types and various info but usually its been spot on

what info you talking about being wrong exactly?
    Oh, im sure. I was at the main PSP page and that one alone has a large amount of errors. It must be the difference between japanese and english versions (and why the hell are they so different?!).

I'd love to edit in a bunch of Area drops that I've found and they seem to be consistent across types. Unfortunately I don't know the first thing about editing a Wiki, and it doesn't appear to be the sort of thing I could learn contextually. I mean, I go to the edit the page and the resultant code doesn't even seem to list the drops already listed in the page proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymalos View Post
    I'd love to edit in a bunch of Area drops that I've found and they seem to be consistent across types. Unfortunately I don't know the first thing about editing a Wiki, and it doesn't appear to be the sort of thing I could learn contextually. I mean, I go to the edit the page and the resultant code doesn't even seem to list the drops already listed in the page proper.
    Most of the drop table are created automatically by template articles on other pages. If you see something like {{Koltova 20 (PSP)}}, that's just the name of the template containing the info.

And yeah, it appears several things are different from the Japanese version, so it will take some time and some industrious contributors to fill everything out.

To add to that, templates such as the above could be found here. This one actually doesn't exist (it's actually here), but that's the general idea. We do realize it's not quite user-friendly anymore (we chose this approach so we could avoid having to update info in several places at the same time), but that's kinda how things ended up changing over time.
    I'm thinking we should probably have a stickied thread in both places for people to contribute ex-DLC drops.

I noticed some missions that in PSUpedia for PS: P but i havent seen them at all and I think they have certain drops I want. Do I need to clear story mode to do these? Are they only in story mode? Or are they japan DLC that we dont have access to?

IE Scrap Ghost (I think that's what its called)

EDIT: I thought some of them said they were in multiplayer mode and could be done with 4 people.