View Poll Results: Should they raise the level cap?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 77.14%
  • No

8 22.86%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Should they raise the Level cap?

Just minutes ago my Hucast has reach the maximum level and I feel unsatisfy. The reason is that I wanted to get rare weapons like Big Hemera, Twin Psycho guns etc before I reach the maximum level. Now I sort of lack a purpose to play as my Hucast now (I will still play as my other two characters).
    So as the topic state do you think they should raise the level cap to level 200 like they did for PSO episode 1&2?
    Ok it probably not possisble due to the DS capability but what if they can raise the level cap? However I feel that the only way to truly justify for having the level cap to 200 is of course Ultimate mode. Those of you who haven't play PSO, Ultimate is a pure test of hardness and hardcore. If you had trouble against Arkzein or Hellion on super hard mode, you wouldn't want to face the reincarnation of those hostiles in Ultimate mode. Also with Ultimate mode would that mean they would have to also put in a 8 stars rare?
    I think this topic is address more to those who have reach 100 or at a very high level (well you can still say what you want regardless of your character level).

Supposedly there's DLC coming soon... But I don't think the lvl cap will change DX

Hmm i suppose if they could find a way to transfer your psz info into say an updated psz2 made only for dsi they could put out updates and upgrade via the dsi ware and memory card slot units to save that data. It would be cool thats for sure.

while i doubt that they could or would do that i would fully support a LV cap boost AND WOULD PETITION FOR THE ADDITION OF AN ULTIMATE MODE.

god i miss ultimate. its like there's nothing special about the hardest level anymore. ultimate was like a whole new reincarnation of the game and an ultimate test of exploration and badassery!!!

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

HOLY SH*T that rappy just took out half my health!!!
    ~me on my first encounter with an El Rappy

I think the big mobius is better than the hemera. It has more ATP once it is fully grinded and I like the PA better.

I am for the raise in level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by StaticWings19 View Post
    while i doubt that they could or would do that i would fully support a LV cap boost AND WOULD PETITION FOR THE ADDITION OF AN ULTIMATE MODE.

god i miss ultimate. its like there's nothing special about the hardest level anymore. ultimate was like a whole new reincarnation of the game and an ultimate test of exploration and badassery!!!
    Ultimate could almost stand up to that claim in v2 except for the fact that it was in no way a test of exploration, it came down to tough it out until you find a singular v2 weapon you could use or trade for another, then tear it to shreds. I played through when I first got it and had no real trouble until mines when everything was getting hit for 1 or 0 with v1 weapons, once I bothered to go back and farm around for even a crap ancient saber it became cake. The ep1&2 version of ultimate was heavily neutered beyond that and the BB ultimate is just as laughable. a friend and I jumped into ult on BB at lvl80 and had no trouble whatsoever. We were not armed to the teeth nor even having any particularly notable weapons.

Ult served only to make it easier to reach the cap of 200 by giving you more exp for your time and it was still an annoying grind after you hit about 130 just as it would be an annoying grind now. If they expanded anything I would rather see new areas and different scenarios rather than specifically an ultimate mode. The shining points of ep1&2 and BB were not ult but gal de val island and crater areas.

Elly, can you point me in the direction to more info about this PSZ d/l content?

Jail bait - 87 FoMarl

PSZ FC - 4855 6634 3875

They should definetly raise the level cap... That was way to quick, and IU dont even play that often.
    Respekt.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I only believe they should raise the level cap if they were going to add new content along with a higher difficulty, but they won't. They only make money from selling copies of the game, so don't expect any updates.

As for DLC, there isn't any aside from the mini version of the game for the DSi which is similar to a demo.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!