Page 331 of 337 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3368
    Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Yeah, now that you mention it... I don't think any of the guides I've read say that you have to S-Rank all the missions... But to get the True Ending in Episode 1 that's necessary right? I must have confused myself with Episode 1's criteria.

Thanks for the reply SnowWolf!
    You don't need to S Rank story missions in either episode to get the true ending to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by afroshaft View Post
    I just wanted to know where do "English speaking players" go to play Psp2I ? Universe 1 or 2 ? It's extremely hard to find some these days....
    As far as I know, no English-speaking players play this game other than myself and one other person nowadays. Everyone's too busy AFKing on PSO2. Shame, since I now have more stable net access to play this game online again.

I usually go into Universe 1 when I go online. All of the current players head there.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    As far as I know, no English-speaking players play this game other than myself and one other person nowadays. Everyone's too busy AFKing on PSO2.
    AFKing is about all PSO2 is good for though...

I just wanted to know where do "English speaking players" go to play Psp2I ? Universe 1 or 2 ? It's extremely hard to find some these days....
    I still play regularly, but usually offline since there's usually no real English community to speak of (not even much of a JP community anymore) and even if there were - most of them are asleep by the time I get online. Maybe if there was some kind of community semi-regular meet up like what the PSZero community had going, I'd stop by, but there's never seemed to be much interest in something like that.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

What a pity !

Another question : you get 600 pts for a lv 200 rebirth. How many pts do you get for a Lv 100 rebirth ? a Lv 50 ?

I've already done 1 rebirth lv 200, so I would like to try another way of leveling my third char...Still not sure about the method...
    Shaft : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Doliprane : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Kobe : Lv 150 Rb 1

What a pity !

Another question : you get 600 pts for a lv 200 rebirth. How many pts do you get for a Lv 100 rebirth ? a Lv 50 ?

I've already done 1 rebirth lv 200, so I would like to try another way of leveling my third char...Still not sure about the method...
    Rebirth at lv 50 yields 5 points while a rebirth at 100 yields 60.

You may want to do multiple rebirths at 100-125 (Lvl 125 gives you 132 points) since getting to those level ranges after a point is fairly quick and your less likely to feel the strain of the grind.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacGravity View Post

You may want to do multiple rebirths at 100-125 (Lvl 125 gives you 132 points).
    It's a very good idea. Lv 125 will be easy with GH A...I'm gonna try this, Thank you
    Shaft : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Doliprane : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Kobe : Lv 150 Rb 1

I have a question about PSP2Infinity and it's not my intention to ruin spoilers,it's that the answer to my question is going to determine weather or not I decide to import the game.

I was reading online that Rico and Flowen from PSO appear in PSP2Infinity.Is that mission on the game disc,or is it DLC only?Thanks for your time.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcernst13 View Post
    I have a question about PSP2Infinity and it's not my intention to ruin spoilers,it's that the answer to my question is going to determine weather or not I decide to import the game.

I was reading online that Rico and Flowen from PSO appear in PSP2Infinity.Is that mission on the game disc,or is it DLC only?Thanks for your time.
    There is an on disc side story with both Rico and Flowen, and several missions with Olga Flow as the boss. Though unlike most games, the DLC missions aren't expansion packs and are all free. In fact if you go to play online the game will even download all of the main DL missions to your PSP before you can get online. The other missions are bonus infinity missions that can only be downloaded off of the PSN and I would recommend doing so as there are some that are really good for leveling. There are also some free download weapons which are useful when you're raising a new character or after you have just rebirthed one. They also have some free dl costumes on the PSN store. Keep in mind though that everything you can download from the PSN store for this game is only on the Japanese PSN store, and if you want to redeem the code that comes with the physical copy of the game that allows you to play online you will need to enter in the JP PSN store.

I think I'm experiencing a glitch.

Sometimes I'm unable to invite my own characters into my party. When I go to invite them, the green box that displays their information is blank and there is no names on the list, as if I don't have any other characters. However, I can invite my friends' characters and the story characters just fine.

This has happened in both Story and Multi-Mode (not the online one). It happens while I'm playing. One minute I can invite them, the next, I can't. Then it stays that way until I go back to the main menu and go back in.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks.
    Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Has anyone else experienced this before? Is there anyway to fix this?
    I've never experienced it but searching through the wiki brings up what may be the same problem. Picking "No" instead of "Yes" when asked if you'd like to save your game seems to cause the problem for that poster. Is this similar to what you're experiencing? If so, resaving seems to fix the problem.