Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default are hunters good?

i'm only asking because i had my 1st online game and i was the only hunter. Everyone was everything else but hunters....

Ive been a hunter since I first started, I like them. Its just up to you.

That, is a Secret!
    Xellos -Beast-Level 160 ForteFighter 20 | Xanatos -Cast-Level 77 FighGunner 13
    Golgo 13 -Cast-Level 58 ForteGunner 8 | Kuno -Human-Level 42 AcroFighter 5

Theres nothing wrong with them if thats what you like, the damage they deal in the later parts of the game however tend to be a little lower than Vanguard traps or Forces.

But you cant deny their damage once you've built up a big chain before dishing out a powerful PA or Nanoblast (If beast).

Stick with what you like!

Welcome to Pso-world! I think hunters are popular. Personally, I mostly see hunters and vanguards online.

Seriously? I can find nothing BUT hunters. 2nd most common is Vanguard, followed by Ranger, and I've seen exactly one Force since getting the full game.

Hey all the kids back in high school wore Abercrombie & Fitch and the like, but I didn't.... Am I lame?????

Hunters are cool man, but vanguard is all the rage because of broken EX traps.

No those kids just don't have a good sense of fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Hey all the kids back in high school wore Abercrombie & Fitch and the like, but I didn't.... Am I lame?????

Hunters are cool man, but vanguard is all the rage because of broken EX traps.
    YES, there's someone else that does it too?!
    Those clothes are so ugly. And tight.
    Oh god, don't get me started.

Well on topic, you can do as you'd like. Find what you like, than, I suggest, stick too it.

I've been a hunter since PSO. While they're a little boring at times, once you collect a whole bunch of weapons, PA's, and learn how to use them all, it's a ton of fun! Especially with all that damage we can take.

I am officially Samurai X just for that off chance you happen to run into me online!
    The yellow and blue cast, back from PSO!

Quote Originally Posted by NAM View Post
    No those kids just don't have a good sense of fashion.
    Ugh, it was rhetoric, and I was trying to prove a point that what other people do shouldn't be your sole basis for opinion.

Hunters are awesome! I played a beast fighmaster in ps and was a HuMar back in PSO. I'm trying out vanguard for the mix of guns,close combat, and techs, figure it may play more like my HuMar did. May end up a hunter anyway later, but human this time thanks to mirage blasts and higher accuracy I can still pull a gun out if I'm going to fight a flyer.