Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Like: Korse/Akorse, Izhirak (Yes, I actually like these. They never give me much trouble, and they look cool).

Dislike: Arkzein (Usually not much of a pain to me, but my stomach still churns to think of that one Arca Plant Arena.)

HATE HATE HATE!!!!: Humilias (laser combo + sword = dead HUnewm), Dark Falz (Only as a force. Why does he have to be all but immune to every tech in the game?)

You know I completely forgot about about Humilias. I hate him only as my FOnewearl. My HUmar and RAcaseal don't do that bad again him.
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Well, let's see. I mainly like most of the Machine-type enemies because of how they look, and I also think the Phobos looks cool as well. And how could anyone not like the Rappies and Booma Origins, just scurrying around when you beat them up? I feel a little bad sometimes.

However, while I like the look of all the machine enemies, I also dislike them for being painful to fight(especially the 2 Arkzein rooms, 3 Finjer rooms, any room with 2 or more Korses, those robots on Paru). Most of the other enemies are a "meh" in my opinions, but they can irritate me too sometimes.

Reyburn-The triple fireball of death and the strange lava shoots that track you.

Octo Diablo-The grabbing move and the vacuum. Both are easy to avoid once you know the pattern, but if you're caught, you really can't do anything.

Humilias-My favorite looking boss. But why have freezing tiles when you've already got freezing lasers? And do you need to light all the tiles at once? I still don't see how anyone could avoid being hit without a shield/photon blast.

Mother Trinity/Dark Falz-Even though slicers render this point moot, it still bugs me that they resist all techniques so much(even their weaknesses?).

Dodgey... in a good way. Rovert's Avatar

hmm i mainly run evasion heavy chars so anything that can be dodged is annoying.

every once in awhile i run into and arzkein that is really boosted and its attacks never miss. those suck.

several bosses usually have a combo that will one hit kill if im not careful or if im in mid PA animation i end up taking all the blows instead of falling down.

humilias isnt bad for my fonewearl cause i have an ice protect slot unit. i highly recommend getting one for him! my huney uses a shield for him.

ive only done SH tower all the way through once so far and with my hunewearl. i had a lot of trouble with last floor boss for some reason. i think i kept using PAs and dying mid animation or something.
    PSO FC 4856 6437 5917
    94 Hunewearl / 86 Fonewearl

Like: Pelcatobur, When I first started I really hated this oversized bird. I have since learned to like him and his tongue sticks out which is kind of funny!

Dis-like: Derreo/Zerreo I just don't like these guys! They spit megid making me poisoned. Although I think they're the only enemy that uses techs which is sad

Like: Humilias(Milias Breaker ) don't see the main problem with him a.k.a run under him
    Dislike: Arkzein are a ass no matter your class. 'Nuff said

Of all the enemies, I like the way Euladaveils look the most and Gowls the least. My favorite enemy to kill are Goldix because they don't really do anything or have any hp and give a lot of experience. The most annoying enemy to fight for me are Finjers (the blue ones, I guess).

I love fighting in the snow place I looovvvve the usany and those deer things .
    I hate those guys in paru who snipe at u and always fly away from u ...
    Once Awsome .... Alwasy awsome !!!
    B-) Life is just one big party B-)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFREAKING HELIONS! Thats why I'm not even bothering to hunt a Fuuma Shuriken. Arkzeins are pretty awful too.

The hostiles that I like the most are the Porell's. Actually, I like everything in the wetlands

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

like:all
    dislike:Arkzein
    ?